Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forgotten Desires (The Duchess & Mr. M)

He watched her, for a time, without her knowledge. Seeing her standing around the kitchen, utterly naked. There was something about her, here in these unguarded moments, that was so horribly, tantalizingly familiar, yet he couldn't place it. Not yet, at any rate. There was a lot of memory he needed to sift through, and the past few years were rife with victims and potentials. Perhaps he'd stalked her at some point, just to lose interest or be interrupted. How fortuitous that he'd run across her, if that was the case.

He didn't make his presence known, but stood in the doorway, just watching, waiting for her to notice him. He made no move or sound, just stood still as a piece of furniture.

She finished eating her meal and placed it in the sink and started to wash it easily, she cleaned everything up and placed the lid back on the pot before turning and walking towards him, she had a certain walk about her that he probably hadn't noiticed before, her hips would sway in a mesmorizing way and she would place her feet as if she were placing them in molds of some kind to show her where to walk and how to she didn't even notice him there he was so still, it wasn't till she caught that scent that had drivin her to kiss him in the first place that caught hold of her nose , she stopped and turned her head towards him staring with her green eyes, her long red hair had dried and was sent into soft waves around her face and seemed to curl beautifully in the back, her figure was hugged by the gaslights that illuminated the room just highlighting lightly those curves and muscles, she looked almost heavenly. She watched him for what seemed like forever to her before she broke the stare and moved into the bathroom and picked up her night gown gently and held it up to start putting it on.

He met her gaze, silently, unmoving, and feeling oddly and unsettlingly transfixed. She turned and went to put on her gown, and he felt he had to say something.

"One does not," he said, his voice like a rasping, angry hiss, "try to kiss one's Master in the middle of a rape. And one does not simply turn and walk away in the presence of one's Master, either."

He finally moved, stalking slowly up to her as she finished dressing. "I'm at a loss as to what to do with you." His hand flashed out and siezed her throat, gripping tightly enough to choke her. "Should I just snap your neck, and waste all that hard-earned money I paid for you? Should I beat you for your insolence? Should I just lock you back in your room, so early in the day?"

He lifted her up off her feet by the neck, one-handed, feeling more casual, less confused, now that he was exerting his dominance. "It almost seems as if you don't realize where and what you are, despite my attempts to teach you."

He casually flung her aside, not hard enough to stun her, but her feet hit the ground stumbling sideways, and she fetched up hard against the wall. She didn't fall, which spoke well of her balance, but she took a bit of time recovering as he swiveled to face her. "So what should I do, do you think? Hm?"

She froze and whimpered softly her hand immediatly going to his hand, she felt her feet leave the floor as he picked her up she didn't say anything until he flung her to the other side of the room, she did stumble and hit her head but it wasn't enough to knock her out, she regained her composure and turned to gaze at him "i didn't intend to do it...it just happened, it was the way you smelled, it was so......familer, but you don't care how it happened, you just care that it happened, i think that maybe it ether scares you,or you are really just angry at me, and thats the reason as to why you are acting the way you are, you can get rid of me, toss me aside, kill me or just sell me off and get your money back if thats what you feel is best, but hear this you are just running from your feelings, i do know my place, and i know that what i did wasn't what you wanted, and now i deeply regret it." she stood there and placed her hand on the part where she had hurt her head and rubbed softly all while looking at him. She didn't raise her voice nor did she get an attitude with him.

He smiled nastily at her. "What, you are an alienist, now? You try to sniff out my motives? Be mindful of your place, girl! Just because you didn't mean for it to happen, just because it felt right doesn't mean I won't punish you for it! The world is full of unfairness, and a large portion of it resides here in these chambers!"

With that, he strode out the door, quickly, but slow enough that she could perceive a blur of motion. He didn't think until later of the specifics of what he'd said, and was puzzled and horrified at the little slip. "It felt right." The world wouldn't have a term for that sort of mistake until Dr. Freud published his work The Psychopathology of Everyday Life in 1901, but that didn't mean Freudian Slips didn't occur already. He also realized that, once again, he had left the door unlocked and the slave unguarded or unrestrained. What was happening to his composure? His control? Madness!

She stayed there for a while till she felt for sure that he had left, she stood straight and walked out looking around the room quietly and trying the door to find it unlocked, she kept her hand on the door and froze, " it felt right" she said softly repeating what he had said, that kept her in place, for a few moments before she walked out slowly and went back to the study, she opened the door quietly and looked around not seeing him anywhere, she slipped in all cat like and quietly walked to the book cases, she gazed at the different books running her fingers over the spines easily and let a small smile play at her lips, this was the one pleasure she most enjoyed, reading. She looked to the tops and climbed the small ladder up to the top and found a small book shoved between two large ones, she carefully picked it up and held it gently in her hand and opened it slowly, it looked like a book of short stories, just what she liked, she climbed down the ladder easily and turned to walk out and back to her room looking down at the book as she walked.

He had taken her, and it was sweet to him, then it got too sweet. This was a problem he'd never had to deal with. Reluctance, refusal, fear, defiance... easy at this point. Affection...

So he skulked about and watched through his peepholes and secret vantage points. He saw her selecting a book in the library, noting it was one of his more favored collections. He saw her repair to her room, and he took the time to go out and lock her in. Some forms must be preserved, after all. Then he spent a great deal of time watching her in her room, trying to figure out what was his difficulty.

If he couldn't trust himself with a regular domination... he might have to employ some tools. He was going to have to think, and prepare.

She did hear the lock click and knew she was locked in now, she stared at the door then moved to her bed and climbed up ontop of it, she layed down on her stomach and pulled the blankets up and over her shoulders before opening the book carefully and reading just barely touching the book enough to keep it open, she didn't want to damage it in anyway so she was careful and very easy with it, she had no idea he was watching her, she had a look on her face that said, peaceful, calm, loving and focused, all at the same time, she turned over on her back after a while holding the book up above her head to continue reading a slight yawn escaping her lips, she rubbed her neck softly where the red marks still were where he had grabbed her, this made her put down the book and close it, she had been reading for an hour till she did that, she was gazing at the ceiling as if deep in thought still rubbing her neck softly, she placed the book to the side and then sat straight up almost hissing slightly as she looked to her fingers she grunted slightly a few drops of blood falling to her lap, from the paper cut, as she went to the little sink in her room and dipped her hand in the water to try and get it to stop bleeding, she was close to his peep hole but didn't know it, she grabbed the small towel and dryed her hand off slowly still looking at her still bleeding finger, the scent of her blood flooded into his scenses and lingered there as if teasing him nostrils, she walked back to the bed slowly and sat down and closed her eyes laying back down her head on the wrong side of the bed letting her hair fall off the edge softly.

Of all the... he snarled silently, scenting the blood, feeling his feeding lust awaken. It was too soon! Not only was she not ready, it was not the right opportunity! He backed away from his peephole, shaking his head, and then turned and left, transforming and making his way to the surface. London was never entirely asleep, so even in these wee hours, there were people. Disposable people, those who could disappear without explanation.

He didn't want to hunt, that's why he bought slaves to begin with. His actual blood needs were not that large, on a day to day basis, they just added up. But now, when he was already approaching his need for sustenance, she goes and tempts him. He couldn't help it. He searched out a victim, near the Thames, where people would be few and body disposal would be convenient. He could feed tonight, and then he would be good for however long it took to break his new slave.

As dawn broke, he returned to his coffin, flushed and full. She hadn't been young and tender, but she had been healthy, and the alcohol in her blood sent him to his daily oblivion with a bit of pleasant dizziness. He was already coming up with means by which to break his slave, and he was looking forward to putting them into action.

After he had left she had spraled out on the bed her head still at the foot of the bed, the blanket was halfway on her and her hair layed out above her, one arm layed over her eyes and the other ,with the cut, was layed straigh out beside her letting her had fall off the edge of the bed, there wasnt much to her position but it was rather cold and that made her shiver she coughed softly in her sleep and rolled over curling up to try and warm herself knowing the blanket wasn't doing the job, little did she know she was in for a rude awakening in the morning.

Come th enext "morning," The Duke was all business, waking her and walking her to the kitchen/bath area where he locked her in. He'd replaced some of the basics in the larder already, provided a change of towels and a fresh nightgown (so she could wear or use one set while washing and drying the other set), and so forth; she was set to tend to her own basic needs for the day while he tended to his business.

When he completed that, he took some extra time and moved some things into the study. Specifically, he pulled out his old St. Andrew's Cross and set it up, and deployed some of his other instruments of discipline. If she was restrained, she couldn't tempt him unduly. And he could establish his demands as fully as he liked. In fact, he could check and see if she was ready to feed him yet. Once his teeth plunged into her flesh, then she would know how fully she was owned.

She did her daily thing and finished early as it turns out, she had taken her book with her and was reading at the table while she was eatting quietly, she closed the book and pushed back her long wet hair, she came up by the fire to warm herself she was freezing for some reason she rubbed her arms and kept real close to the fire leaving the book on the table, she curled her barefeet on the cold floor and closed her eyes slowly, she could barely feel her feet, she lifted her foot trying to get some feeling back to it but it only burned slightly, she pulled her foot back and walked away from the fire and just walking through the kitchen rubbing her arms, she had on the new night gown, white really did suit her with her fair skin and long auburn hair, she only wondered when he would come for her, was this to be her day to day life, only in the company of him and the four walls of three different rooms, she felt as if she would go mad with being alone so much , she sat back down and looked at the book she had closed ont he table, she grabbed it gently and ran her fingers over the spine and cover.

Finally, he came to get her.

Opening the kitchen door, he nodded to her. "If you would please join me in the study," he intoned, sweeping an arm to indicate she should go ahead. He followed her down the hall until she opened the study door and saw the large cross taking up much of the open space in the middle of the room.

In a flash, his fingers were knotted in the hair at the back of her head, and he was propelling her, almost dragging her, across the room, striding so her feet had to veritably fly to keep up, until he flung her forward against the Cross, smiling slightly as her impact with the device showed her how solid and heavy it really was.

She gasped softly and had her hands infront of her to stop the worst of the impact, she looked at it and turned to him and moving around it trying to hide and get away from him, what was he thinking, was what she did so bad that she had to be punished like this, she backed away from him letting her back hit the bookcase having that panic look in her eyes, maybe it was when she spoke her mind yesterday when he left her.

He watched her back away in fear, and he smiled, wickedly. She was sluicing emotions off like water in a rainstorm, just dripping with terror and confusion and ... a sense of unfairness.

Well, of course it was unfair. He wasn't doing this because she'd done anything in specific. It wasn't about punishment, or anything deserved. It was about control. She was the slave, and he the Master, and he was going to impress this point on her by any means necessary.

He stalked toward her, his arms spread wide to catch her if she tried to dash past him. "Now, now, slavegirl. Yours is not to question why..."

she moved along the bookcase looking for a way out, she eyed the door then looked back to him, he hadn't closed it, she moved along the wall watching him closely before she went the other way running at top speed easily manuvering around furniture, but instead she moved under the grand piano in the corrner and crawled placing her back against the wall and squishing herself in to try and keep out of his arm reach, she didn't know what to expect now but she was going to try and keep out of his reach till he grew tired of her.

He strode up to the piano, reached under it to grab the support frame, tugged and spun it. The massive instrument pulled away from the wall and spun away like it was an ottoman on wheels, a mere toy in his hands. He smiled down at her now, her hiding place utterly exposed.

"I had intended just to bind you, to avoid being tempted again. But now... now you're actually earning some punishment."

She bit her lips slightly and looked up at him trying to maybe merge herself with the wall so he couldn't get his hands on her but she knew the game was up, she sat there now just watching him knowing she couldn't get passed him even if she tried, she stared at him before she stood up slowly and came closer to him and looking away from his face, she would come willingly now, might as well get it over with just to avoid any further damage to her self.

He traced a finger down the side of her jaw. "That's a wise choice. Now, over to the Cross."

Now that she was cooperationg, it was easy. Her arms and legs were strapped in, her back to the cross, her waist strapped down, as well. He cranked the cross a little higher, putting some of her weight on the various straps. He savored the look of her, hanging there, and then his hand flicked out and smacked her, fairly hard by human terms, across one of her breasts. Before she could even react to that, he backhanded the other one, leaving her with almost simultaneous stinging sensations from her ample bosom.

She cried out in pain and felt her eyes water slightly but she fought them back easily, she sucked it up and then let her head hang a bit looking down at him while she hung there utterly helpless, she wasn't sure what he had in mind for her at this point, here on the cross there was only so much you could do with one person, she curled her toes slightly and watching him while whimering softly at the pain in her chest.

He regarded her, whimpering, half-suspended, only able to touch the floor with her tip-toes to avoid simply hanging in her straps. He reached out with fingertips (fingernails, actually) and grasped her nipples, tweaking and scratching a bit while he thought about what to do with her. Tiring of that, he reached up to her wrists, trailing his fingernails down her exposed limbs, not precisely scratching, more like... tickling, with overtones of scratching. It was a move she wouldn't be expecting, as he'd done over-the-top power actions up until now, relying on brute force to compel obedience. Something so gentle as tickling wouldn't be expected, but it would still cause her discomfort when she couldn't escape it...

the pain in her breasts was unbareable, she squirmed slightly in her bindings and cried out in pain, but there was something new that she hadn't expected, this confused her greatly, he was tickling her, and with her being just about ticklish everywhere didn't seem to help matters, she started to giggle and laugh while stuggling in her binds, she had a cute laugh, but that probably didn't matter to much, she continued to laugh trying to get her arm away from him but it was no use, she couldn't take it .

He knew it was driving her crazy, but that was what he wanted. He watched her squirm, unable to avoid him, unable to do anything. He kept tickling at her with one hand while the other began to move around her body, caressing her just-slapped breasts, stroking down her belly, curling the end of the nightgown up until he could slip a hand underneath to stroke her thighs and draw a fingertip along the line of her nether lips, stroking and taunting her there.

She continued to struggle a bit still laughing till he started to touch her, she breathed softly and bit her lips slightly watching him trying to hold back her laughter from him tickling her, her chest rose up and down from her heavy breathing as she whimpered softly curling her toes, was he going to take her again, surely not like this, she twisted her hips slightly in their bindings and caught his eyes with her own letting a stray curl hang infront of her face as she watched him almost knowingly.

He met her eyes, his face impassive, as he continued to stroke gently, maddeningly soft, at her arms and breasts, and his other hand hiking up her nightdress, ran along her lower lips until he delved in and found her button, her clitoris, with one fingertip. The others kept questing, stroking, finding her channel, while his fingertip started moving in small, lazy circles. "I can feel you getting wet, slave," he murmured. "I can smell it. Your little tight pussy, and oh, how tight it was, and is... getting all slick from the attention, isn't it? Such a naughty little pussy. Deliciously so. Tell me it's naughty. Tell me how it gets you into trouble. Go on... tell me..."

Back
Top Bottom