Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forgotten Desires (The Duchess & Mr. M)

She stood in the middle of the room and was a bit tense but she was also curious as to what he was planning for her, she figured he would just tell her to strip if he wanted to have sexual intercourse with her, so this wasn't it....unless he was toying with her mind, she curled her cold toes slightly and loosened her fingers a bit, she didn't know what to expect.

He finally settled in, and was impressed by how little she seemed perturbed by the situation. Some of his slaves had been nervous and anxious to the point of tears at a point such as this, others had been annoyed and aggressive, but he couldn't recall any who just seemed... ready. It was intriguing all by itself.

"I have had a reasonably good day, but now I crave amusement. Imagine... imagine you are a heathen girl, in the harem of a shiek of Araby. I want you to put on a dance for me. I want you to get naked for me, expose yourself to my eyes..." he began to smile, thinking of how this would prey on her poor, repressed, Victorian sensibilities. "You are wanton, you are savage, you are entirely devoted to your baser nature. If you play your role well, I will... reward you." He didn't specify the type of reward; he expected she would be surprised when he chose to give her a "mythical" orgasm as payment for a job well done.

He sat back, slouching a bit in his chair, legs wide and pelvis just about on display, and smiled at her, waiting. He had thought this would make her quail and break, but after seeing her reaction to the waiting, he wasn't so sure anymore. Either way, it would be interesting and satisfying.

She was now blushing a bit at what he asked, he wanted her to dance for him, to dance....of all the things he could of asked that was the one thing he wanted from her, it didn't sound so bad to most people, but despite her name and the way she caries herself, she was acctully a huge clutz, what was he going to do when she fell on her ass in the middle of that dance. She had acctully performed a dance similar to what he is wanting, but she always fell during a move that was key in the dance.

She gazed at him and bit her lip still standing there in front of him, she wondered how she was going to do this in the night gown she was in. She had to gather up the nerve to dance but it wasn't coming to her, and she knew that if she didn't move soon something would happen, that she will not like in the end.

She extended her leg out and landed on the ball of her foot and lifted her arms up a bit swaying them to the side slightly, she hopped up on the ball of her foot and hung there a a minute before she leaned back kicking her legs up to where she did a compelte flip showing some leg while she was at it, that showed she was flexiable, she extended her arms up and leaned to the side slightly and started to sway her hips, she closed her eyes now trying to imagine music in her mind which helped a bit, the dance was quite tasteful in yet seductive in the same way, she she did rather well and as he wanted she was naked by now, it was the move that always got her was coming up and she was goign to attempt to do it, she jumped and spun her body around but she didn't land like she was supposed to and got caught on the foot stool that she didn't see till now, she triped and fell on her face one half of her body on the floor which happened to be her upper area, and her lower half from the waste down was propped up on the stool, she groaned slightly and moved a bit to rubb her cheek slightly.

He watched, at first with amusement, and then with appreciation. She hesitated, looking at him, and then she pushed herself into movement; she actually wasn't bad, and her dance, while at times more typical of the "tasteful" English interpretation of the real Arabic belly dance, it still was a decent approximation. He was actually bordering on impressed at her effort, when she tried a spinning leap, something fairly advanced, and spectacularly failed.

She ended up face down, sprawled over a footstool with her gorgeous rump upended. And that was the kind of invitation the Duke couldn't resist. In a flash, to her perception, he was kneeling above her, his cold hand (only slowly warming with his arousal, as was the tendency in his variation of the condition) gripping the back of her neck, pinning her face to the Turkish rug, and his other hand caressing up the back of her near thigh, slipping under the nightgown and drawing it upward as he caressed higher.

"That was actually quite good, Charis... I don't fault you for the move at the end, it was quite advanced, and besides..." he chuckled as his hand slipped over her two supple rear cheeks, stroking and gently squeezing her flesh there, "...I do appreciate your convenient position..."

((pause for reaction))

She froze when he came behind her but felt the cold hand on her neck, this was the first time he had touched her and it made her shiver because of the icy touch, she was able to look back at him from the corrner of her eyes and saw that look in his eyes, she tensed slightly and closed her eyes slowly and tried to get up but found it impossible she didn't even budge his arm, her skin was soft and just about flawless besides the little birthmark on her lower back

she cursed herself for not landing in the right position, she had succeded once and had to try again " i had to try..... and what is convenient about my postion" she spoke from the floor and wiggled a bit when he touch her bum.

His hand clenched at the back of her neck, keeping her face pinned, while his hand explored. He moved his stroking hand again, pushing her nightgown higher, until it was bunched around her waist, exposing her entire backside, although her birthmark was still cloaked. His hand kept stroking, caressing the exposed skin. "Of course you had to try. And you did well." He lifted his hand and gave her a light but sharp spank right across the middle of her cheeks. "And I think you're a smart enough young woman to know what sort of convenience I mean."

Keeping her pinned, he moved behind her, moving his knees between her calves, forcing them apart. He pushed his hips against her naked buttocks, the swell in his trousers quite insistent as he rubbed against her, pushing her belly against the footstool. A low chuckle bubbled from hsi throatHe knew she was helpless, but he wanted to see what she'd do with the impending threat of that most dreaded Victorian sin, SEX, on her metaphorical doorstep. His stroking hand slid up her side, and around to stroke lightly over her chest, stroking and caressing her breasts through the fabric of the flimsy nightgown.

"You're my slave, Charis; there's nothing I can't do to you. I want you to know that... repeat it to me..."

She gasped softly and now started to wiggle around trying to get free like a pinned down cat, she closed her eyes a few tears falling mainly from the angle she was at, she moved both her hands up and grasped his wrist with both of them, feeling the smooth fabric between her fingers she tried to break his grasp but he wouldn't budge, her legs started to kick at his but from her inital position with her head on the floor it was impossible for her to move from there. " let me up please, i beg you" she cried out from the carpet.

His grip tightened, just shading into painfully tight on the back of her neck, and he ground her cheek against the carpet while his free hand spanked her toned buttock hard, once, twice, three times, leaving bright angry red handprints with each strike.

"Beg all you like, it's the natural way for a slave to ask for something. But you're not moving from this floor until you tell me you're my slave, and there's nothing I can't do to you. Say it!"

All the while, he rubbed his hips against her, his clothed hardness pushing lewdly against her naked, exposed sex. He could scent her, tell how the contact was affecting her body, even if her mind was denying it. There are things that hormones and nerve endings control that the mind has very little influence over, and he was finding she was susceptible to it, as much as any woman he'd enslaved.

He leaned over her, molding his lean, powerful form over her back, and while his hips ground against her soft parts, he hissed into her ear, "Say it...."

She winced at the carpet burn that might be on her cheek now, the feeling of him against her body didn't help her fear to much, when he leaned over her and whispered in her ear she opened her eyes and turned them upwards those green depths gazing into his own orbs, she stayed like that for a moment and eventully gave up the fight

"I am your slave, and there's nothing you can't do to me"

the words were like acid, it burned for her to say it, to admit it like that, she felt like nothing right now, just a body there to aid his sexual desires and needs.

He rose up over her again, his fingers loosening on her neck. He still kept her face to the carpet, but he didn't need to force an awareness of his dominance on her physically as much. His free hand squeezed her breast one more time then whipped around and smacked on her exposed buttock, gripping and squeezing possessively.

"Say it again," he hissed, "and believe it, this time..."

His fingers moved to the fastenings of his breeches. It was time to unsheath his sword, and he did feel quite in the mood for a bit of fencing practice. He grinned as he felt her tremble beneath him, feeling the fear and the loathing for him and herself in her voice. The first time was about dominance, so she would not forget who was in charge. He planned to etch it into her mind, through pleasure if she obeyed, and through agony if she didn't.

She winced slightly at the sharp pain against her rear end, the sounds of a buckle and ruslting of clothing reached her ears, she had thought that maybe if she had admit it and said it that maybe he wouldn't do it, oh how wrong she was, she adjusted her legs slightly she carpet digging into her skin.
"I am your slave, and there's nothing you can't do to me"
She said again, and just like the first time it felt like acid to say, she curled her toes slightly and bit her lips slightly keeping her eyes closed and waiting in defeat for him to do his worst.

He freed his stiff member, and slapped the chilly head on the very top of her buttocks, slapping right at the top of the crease there, helping the shaft warm up a bit. His body was always slow to warm up, but he knew better than to start things without being all heated. It was far too disturbing for the slaves if he didn't, and though he appreciated putting them through stresses, he knew when was enough.

He squeezed her neck once, saying "Stay," and then let her go, rising erect behind her. He gripped her buttocks and squeezed, prying them apart and leaning back. He feasted his eyes on her exposed parts, gripping his length and sliding the head up and down, teasing her with his thick mushroom-like head, drawing it up and down her crevice, teasing both her wrinkled pucker and her pouty nether lips. His previous grinding had teased them, and he could feel the resultant moisture. His free hand spread her, and held her cheeks open.

"Tell me honestly, Charis. Have you ever... been fucked?" He chose his words as crudely as possible, for the shock value, and grinned as he said them in a husky, seductive tone.

She closed her eyes and let her head rise from the carpet a bit to change to the other cheek exposing her red one up to the air, she gripped the handles of the foot stool and bit her lips feeling his cold member on her warm skin, she just thought his hands were cold but this was different, she had never felt that before but was it normal for the males member to be cold?, she wasn't sure, she had only been with one other master and that was the one she had loved.

" i have, but not in the way you think"

she said in a shaky voice feeling her rear end cheeks being spread open to show off her perfect folds that were leaking with excitment unintentionaly.

Her response surprised him, in part because she didn't react with shock at his crude language, and in part because "not in the way you think" was something that had never quite come up before. He smacked her again with his swiftly-warming member as he considered.

"I think you'd better explain that, my dear. I need to know precisely your experience." If only to know where your boundaries are, he thought, so I can know when I'm breaking them.

Charis was turning into quite the intriguing purchase, actually.

She bit her lip slightly and lifted her upper half up a bit pulling her elbows up near her chest and lifting her head back slightly to get the blood out of her head, he face was a rosey red but it glowed orange against the fire light.

"i have only slept with one other person and he was my previous master, but he did it out of love he didn't force me, nor was he cruel to me, he was a sweet man"

She spoke highly of her previous master and let a smile play at her elegant features se breathed softly and looked back at him, eyeing him with those green eyes again, if that angers you then im very sorry, but you wanted to know and im just telling you the truth" she said to him quite gently as if he hadn't had her screeming for him to stop a moment ago.

"Ah, so it was love," he said softly, sounding almost touched. His hips drew back slightly, letting the head of his cock slip down between her cheeks, nuzzling past the wrinkled grommet of her ass to the dewy petals of her half-aroused sex. "This isn't," he hissed, and slid his hips forward at what was to him a fast but smooth entry. Then again, with his reflexes, he could see a hummingbird's wings beat. To her, it must have felt like an abrupt and painful ramming, driving straight into her body, his passage only barely eased by the arousal he'd stimulated against her will.

He buried himself inside her, driving in to the root, pushing against the back wall of her channel, her cervix, just to get himself fully wrapped in her body. Slaves were good for blood, but this also was a primary use; you didn't have to care how a slave felt when you were getting your pleasures. That, in fact, was one of the joys, knowing when you were getting enjoyment they could not share.

So he sank into her, until his testicles swung into contact with her, bumping gently against her clitoris (he'd owned some slaves with that troublesome nubbin removed, but this one still had hers, at least for now), and once he was fully inside, he sighed in satisfaction. He ground against her, his hips mashing into her lovely ass, swirling his thick shaft inside her tight channel.

She cried out in pain and gripped the foot stool tightly and gritted her teeth letting her head drop a bit, at least he stopped for a moment so she could get used to him, wether that was his intention or not, she felt his sack hit her which didn't bother her as much as the pain did, she just sat there and took it hoping the pain would subside after a while, which he would probably make it a point to make this hurt as much as he could, which didn't help her any. She was very warm and soft and the more he went in and out of her the easier it got, she tightened herself around him and curled her toes tightly.

He enjoyed the grinding, feeling her body squeeze on him, tremble in her pain. He heard her cry out and subside into whimpers, felt her bear down, squeeze on him to adjust herself to his presence. He waited a moment, just relishing the feeling. It seemed like it had been so long since he'd just enjoyed the feel of a soft woman underneath him.

After a bit of adjustment, he started to pump, slowly and shallowly at first, feeling her loosen up around him, and he gradually increased his efforts. "Move back against me," he hissed as he worked, feeling her move under him and again testing her, always testing her, how obedient she might be...

She breathed softly and felt herself being pushed against the foot stool, she picked up her knee and moved back getting closer to him just as she was told, this felt degrading, but it could be worse, she continued to whimper each time he moved inside her, she felt heat rising to her cheeks as her head bobbed slightly feeling his legs smacking against her rear end in a more rythem like motion now.

He sighed when she moved, pushing herself back to meet his thrusts. "That's good, that's a good slave..." he crooned. "Such a lovely slave slut you are. That's it, move back for me like you want it, like your little cunt is hungry for me." He loved to talk dirty to his slaves, it usually made them blush so sweetly, their faces veritably filling with blood.

Speaking of... his fangs were twitching. He wasn't sure he ought to feed from her tonight; he wanted her wounds to be healed, so he wouldn't be drawing away what she needed to fix herself with. But the scent of her, rich with the blood of her, near the skin... very tempting!

A blush did come to her face, mostly because he was talking like that, she decided to just stop fighting, she sat up on her knees, her head near his, and her back against his chest, she moved herself easily against him, she felt hot in her cheeks and her lower region, she wasn't sure as to what else he had planned, she pushed her hair back in an attempt to cool her self off, she had no idea the cravings and temptation that was going through his being, is she had known her hair would still be in place..she wouldn't of done the dance..maybe she would have but wouldn't of tried that trick that landed her in this position, she would of tried to baracade the door to her room or kitchen and she wouldn't be so quick to obey, she tightened herself up around him again and swayed her hips backwards and forewards.

Her sudden compliance made him smile, his fangs twitching in their sheaths. "Yes, very nice, slave, very nice." His hands both cupped under her body, then, palming her breasts, squeezing passionately, almost painfully. Given his angle and his stance, it wasn't entirely certain how he was supporting his weight, yet he did not unduly press upon her back. He nestled his head over her exposed shoulder, after she swept her hair to one side. His breathing was ... well, he was breathing, in the first place, which only really happened when he was aroused. He was surprised how easily this woman was working his libido.

He hissed in her ear, his lips so tantalizingly close to her carotid artery, so easy to just plunge his teeth through her flesh there and feel the arterial spray against the roof of his mouth, but instead, he hissed the words, "Bear down on me, clench me with your body. Tell me you love my cock inside you..."

She breathed softly and let out a sweet sounding moan, she tilted her head to the side to lean her head against the side of his her cheek against his, she noticed that it felt slightly cold, but that left her mind when he spoke, she moved back a bit more sculpting her body against his slightly and moved with him, she did as she was told and clenched herself around him but she didn't speak only moaned, she felt another blush rise to her cheeks which warmed his cheek slightly, he had a certain smell about him it was slightly intoxicating , she turned her head towards him and met his eyes directly, this was the first time she had been real close to him to look into his eyes like this, she didn't know what she was doing till she was moving her head forward and her full lips brushed against his gently all while looking straight into his eyes.

He was kissing her before he knew what he was doing, and smiling into it, his lips flexing on hers while he pumped mercilessly, cupping her breasts... and then he realized what he was doing.

He wrenched himself to his feet, just about tearing his length out of her body. He stood staring at her in shock, his length glistening in the gaslights, slick with her juices. Then he left, between blinks of her eye.

That sort of thing wasn't supposed to happen. Why had she kissed him? Worse, why had he returned it? It made no sense to him, and it confused and angered him. But he didn't want to kill his new slave on her first night, just because he suffered a fit of pique, so he left until he could calm down.

She breathed softly into his kiss but then felt him pull away from her, she turned her head back to look at him then he was gone, she turned around the room looking for him as she stood, she bit her lip and placed her fingers to her lips before she pulled down the garment of clothing down and moved to the door, she found it was opened and moved out into the hallway, she thought she might stay in the study but it felt akward now if he walked in expecting her to not be there and she would be

would he punish her for doing that? it felt so natural and she didn't know what she was doing till she did it, she walked around and gazed at the walls and gaslights, she wasn't sure where to go but she found the door to her room, she bit her lips and decided to take that bath and find something to eat, she moved to the kitchen and darted towards the bathtub and ran water into it she removed her little night gown and stepped into the bath to try and clean herself up as best she could

She thought about the kiss, he actully returned it, but was it intentional? She wasn't quite sure what to think now, she rubbed her lips with her wet fingers and closed her eyes slowly and breathing deeply, she leaned back against the tub and gazed at the dimly lit ceiling, she wondered where he went but for right now she enjoyed the alone time, she cleaned herself up using the soaps that was provided and stepped out, she looked around for a towel but didn't find one, she frowned and decided to drip dry before pulling her gown back on, she moved into the kitchen and stood near the fire to dry herself off a bit quicker and to warm herself up, she checked the pot with her dinner in it and smiled slightly while pushing her hair back a bit she took some out and grabbed her small bowel and started to eat standing up to continue to dry herself.

Back
Top Bottom