Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Oreos: I Need An Adult!

It is spelled Double ____ Oreos

• Stuff

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Stuf

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Stuffed

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Stuff'd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stuffing

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Rudolph Quin

Mistaken for some sort of scoundrel
Withdrawn
You know the Oreos that come with more creme in the middle? Without Googling it, how do you, in your head, spell it?

Double _____ Oreos

Vote in the poll.

My mind says stuffed. Though I'm sure from a marketing standpoint they've probably changed the writing a few times.

Stuf, only because I get these all the time, lol.
Did you know theres not even double the creme in it. ;_____;

Ariamella said:
Stuf, only because I get these all the time, lol.
Did you know theres not even double the creme in it. ;_____;

Yeah, doing research about it, apparently they've always been called "Double Stuf Oreos" I guess to make it a brand rather than a claim that they mean actual doubling the "stuff" within the oreos.

I was recently writing and called them Double Stuff'd and then realized, I didn't know where I got that from. Go to look it up and I was horrified to find that all these years it has never been "stuffed" or any iteration of that, even though I'm positive I've heard commercials say it and that's what we've always referred to them as.

In my head when I voted, I spelt it as Double Stuffed. Then as I read the comments afterwards here, I quickly did a Yahoo! search and was horrified that it is indeed Double Stuf Oreos. -_- And I kept thinking what idiot would spell it such.

Asphodel Terrarium said:
In my head when I voted, I spelt it as Double Stuffed. Then as I read the comments afterwards here, I quickly did a Yahoo! search and was horrified that it is indeed Double Stuf Oreos. -_- And I kept thinking what idiot would spell it such.

Right? I was writing it into a story and realized I didn't know what kind of "Stuffed" it was, so I did a search and I seriously thought I'd stumbled upon a meme or was getting pranked by Google or something! XD Lol, it's funny to me now how much I didn't believe what I was seeing and tried to find some flaw or fault with the tons of images of packaging saying "Double Stuf" on them.

This came up again at a family dinner, I made several people read the packaging and quite a few of them were convinced that it'd been "changed"! XD Lol, it's a problem!

I never read the oreos packet, it doesnt last long enough before its empty and screwed up in the bin :$

Ghost_kitty said:
I never read the oreos packet, it doesnt last long enough before its empty and screwed up in the bin :$

Right? Me too! That's why I went looking for how it's spelled and all, because I had never read it before.

Back
Top Bottom