Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dark idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayne98

The Throat GOAT
Hi hi everybody!

So, I've been trying to write a series of short stories, but then I realised that its much easier to do when I have an extra person to write with. So, I'm looking for a long term roleplay partner who is willing to do something dark with me, and willing to play as multiple characters. Because multiple characters are so fun.

I like to write about things that could generally be considered "triggering" to most Tumblrettes, such as rape, Daddy kink (sometimes), incest, cuckolding, cheating, character deaths, death during sex, torture, abuse, etc. I like my plots story driven, and I enjoy when my sex means something to the story. I always play at least one slut (which is the main character for this idea).

So my idea takes place in a fictional city I created, a city where the police are just as corrupt as the people they have sworn to protect, where people get away with rape and murder, and people just don't seem to care. I wanted to do a bit of a sandbox thing, where we start with a loose premise and then build into our own story and sub stories. It starts off with two characters, my character and yours, at a house party. My character's father is involved in crime, and he throws house parties. He just so happens to use his three daughters to,,,entertain the guests. I was thinking that your character could either kidnap or buy my three characters off of the father, and put them to some use. Maybe make two others and make a three way love story with a lot of darkness, I don't know. I just want it to evolve as it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom