Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

takin' a chem break ✌

sixlikesgore.

Super-Earth
heavily still under construction. no posting, please

lDjNPTf.png
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨
TE1TbIs.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
yofDDJA.png
xx

XXXXXXXXXXX
ғυcĸ yoυ ιғ yoυ lovε α cαɾ ғor ιтѕ pαιnт joв,

hey there, six here - obviously. you've stumbled upon my role play journal, either by accident, or on purpose. either way, welcome~ just a quick run down, in case you ended up here on accident; i'm a female role player, but i'm more than comfortable with writing both genders; i prefer role plays with either dark or violent themes, but it's definitely not a necessity; i love fandoms, but i go gaga for world building and plot-meshing in the original sense as well; and, lastly, i'm batman. feel free to take a gander around. i'll be updating this with any new or improved characters that i have, or that i'm willing to play in the lines of fandoms, etc. hopefully you find what you're lookin' for.
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

LzJ1Wy5.png

⏩ ιnтɾodυcтιon xx ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ xxx pretty self explanatory. ⏪
⏩ ғeмαlεѕ xx ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ xx female OCs. ⏪
⏩ мαlεѕ xx ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ xxx male OCs. ⏪
⏩ ғαndoмѕ xx ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ xx fandom OCs. ⏪
⏩ ғαcε clαιм dυмp xx ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ xxx OC appearance pictures. ⏪
⏩ ρloтѕ xx ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ xx plot ideas. ⏪
⏩ тɾαcĸεɾ xx ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ xx thread tracker. ⏪
⏩ ɾεqυεѕт тнɾεαd xx ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ xxx shameless plug. ⏪

lovε yoυ ιғ yoυ lovε α cαɾ ғor тнε roαd тɾιpѕ.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXX
XX
XX
XX
XX

f6wx9vb.png
XXXXXXXXXXXX

FpZlxcb.png

oɾιgιnαl ғεмαlε cнαɾαcτεɾѕ X
¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨​

XxXXX
αnтonια vεɾα мonтgoмεɾy
meet antonia toni; a freshly seventeen year old girl who lives with both her parents in the better side of town. now, although she lives with both of the people responsible for her creation, the quick-witted teenager doesn't get along with her mother nearly as well as her father. rebellion had become a thing of instinct, at first only beginning to pursue things that her mother denied her, but then later evolved into a spiteful game. along with her self-proclaimed quest to step on her mother's toes every chance she got, toni also had personal hobbies that she maintained for her own reasons (such as narcotics, and painting). confiding in her father was something the seventeen year old always felt comfortable with, no matter the lining situation of the conversation - except the more embarrassing parts of growing up, obviously. but because of her solid relationship with the male counter part of her 'rents, toni's privileges were a lot higher than a misfit teenager should've been granted.
x

⌠i created antonia a few years ago, but re-shaped her into what she is now for an apocalyptic father/daughter role play. unfortunately, me and my role play partner at the time went our seperate ways, but i'd love to get another role play similar to that one going, if possible. she's really bendable, though, and can quite literally be put towards just about anything you can think of (including name change, age change, etc.), so long as it's nothing to do with being in middle earth or something; i don't think i could spin her quite that well. but don't hesitate to give me any ideas, that don't involve zombies, or a father/daughter relationship!⌡

dαddy'ѕ gιɾlѕтonεɾɾυlε вɾεαĸεɾғɾεε-ѕριɾιт

TCmF0WR.png

⏩ αgε xx ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ xx 17 (can be negotiated). ⏪
⏩ ѕεттιng xx ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ xx intended for realistic / horror / family plots. ⏪
⏩ oɾιεnтαтιon xx ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ xxx bisexual; male preferred. ⏪
⏩ εтнnιcιтy xx ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ xx american-irish. ⏪
⏩ ғαcε clαιм xx ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ xxx ashley holat (can be negotiated). ⏪
⏩ ѕαмρlε xx ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ xxx run for day break. ⏪

XXX
XXX

ραndoɾα
above all else, scar had a very good way of pushing into people's lives when they were in dire need of survival. for pandora's mother, abigail, she'd been near her end of the rope, starting to debate solutions that weren't anywhere close to being classy or self respected. but for her three month old daughter that was growing inside of her, she knew she was going to have to do something in order to make sure her child could survive outside her womb. the only way to do that was to find money any way she could. but, prostitution wasn't that easy when you were starting to show a baby bump; not many guys were into paying for that sort of thing.
she was almost four months pregnant when scar contacted her with a very tempting offer. they were going to fly her out to their main facility in san francisco just to run the few money ideas they had for her, but the amount of money that they were offering to give to her automatically had her in the palm of their hands.

the fact that she was early into her pregnancy was vital for their research and experimentation. they'd done several other experiments on women in the early stages of their pregnancy terms, but because the child wasn't developed enough, none of the experiments came out positive, and the hosts to the children always died before the child could grow to a surviving size. their hopes with abigail and her little wonder were high, expecting to come out with some complications, but to proceed with their progress, nonetheless.

when it came down to the actual experiment, abigail was hesitant, but she still signed her life away anyways. after laying down on their operating table, allowing the gases to start clouding her vision and senses, she took her last manual breath for the rest of her life. when the procedure was over, the only way to keep abigail's body stable was to keep her under their influenced coma; allowing the continued growth of the child inside her, without chancing death of the host before the nine months was up. and every day after, abigail's body was looked after as though she'd been put into her coma through natural causes, and their experiment inside of her was given even more care; and maybe a few extra doses of experimental cells.

over the course of the next four months, the growth and health rate of abigail's child were more than noticeably different than regular babies at that age in their terms. it gave scar's scientists a lot of hope, but they weren't putting their money on anything yet- after all, it wouldn't take a whole lot to turn the experiment upside down, even one dosage being a drop too much could overthrow the process entirely. however, through some sort of miracle, by the end of her last term, abigail's body hosted a beautiful baby girl; and unlike the others, this one survived the cesarean section.

she was the talk of the facility for months, and scar's leader was more than pleased with her out come, so far. but there was word that if she didn't prove to be useful to him, there would be orders to take samples of her blood and bone marrow before terminating her. not a lot of the scientists, or much of anyone else who was aware of the project, was very comfortable with those rumors, but their jobs and lives were on the line. reluctantly, after six and a half months since her birth, testing started to see if she retained any of the experimental cells. unfortunately, if she didn't, then most of what they were going to do to her would be unthinkable to do to an infant, but orders were orders.

at first, nothing but what you'd expect to happen when you held a child's hand above an open flame. just from the shrieking reaction she had, they couldn't proceed with any more tests, not with their hearts eating away at them. instead, she was taken and treated for the faint burns along her palm and fingers. when their progress was questioned, they'd always lie, saying that she was bonding more and more each day with the implanted genetics.

it went on until she was two years old, them lying about her supposed progress, and the leader taking it as it was. but he was growing suspicious, considering there had never been any written reports on the progress, and that's all his scientists normally did. so when he marched down to the lab himself and requested to see the child for himself and her "progress", he was met with frightened eyes, but no one denied what he wanted. they retrieved her from her room and set her up in front of another open flame. only, this time, she no longer needed help to raise her hand above the heated source; she'd been through this process enough to understand what to do.

blankly, she raised her hand above the fire and stared holes into their leader's eye sockets. the expression on her face remained the same, her hand lingering as still as she could keep it within the flame's tips. her hand was beginning to darken, and for her safety, her caretaker pulled her back, absolutely stunned from the display. it'd been months since they'd gone through with the test again, but to come out like this... their leader was more than impressed with the show, and as a result, decided to take her under his wing officially. although he already had a son, he devoted a lot more time towards drilling loyalty and proper discipline within her mind.

at the age of three, she was finally given a name. at first, they were going to name her after her mother, her caretaker's idea, but their leader wouldn't have any of that. he wanted nothing of her actual mother to remain in her memory, therefore, even her name couldn't live on. that's when he decided on pandora; it covered the basis of what he planned on using her for, to spread disease. only instead of it being a plague to strike against the world, it'd be death by the hands of his experiment angel.

between the ages of four and eleven, pandora was trained in strict self defense, as well as being taught how to control her genetic "gift", as they liked to call it. she could no longer feel pain, which was an upside to scar's plans, but she also couldn't sense when her body was too hot or too cold. it'd be easy for her own genetics to be the death of her, simply from over working herself, or forgetting to make sure her temperature doesn't drop fatally low. it wasn't until her birthday, when she turned twelve, that her offensive training begun. and don't be fooled, just because she's twelve. scar's trainers were all adults, and none of them went easy on her; at least, in the aspect that they didn't break any of her bones, minus her nose. but accidents do happen. when they were confident in her hand to hand combat, they moved on to weapons- first melee, then long range.

by the time she turned twenty, pandora was a skilled freestyle martial arts fighter, but her interests were starting to detour from the underground facility. she was bored of seeing the same walls over and over, the same windows with beautiful greenery that was mostly tainted by human touch. she wanted to experience was it was like to breathe in something that wasn't recycled oxygen, to actually see what the sun looked like, to count the stars. naturally, she had no idea what scar had been doing behind closed doors involving their other experiments, so she was unaware of what the outside world was soon to become. even if she did, it more than likely wouldn't have changed her mind.

although her loyalty was brainwashed, and she devoted her life numerous times to scar, she still wasn't allowed to leave the facility. she wasn't even granted access to the explosive range out of town. at least, not until she turned twenty seven. she was given a chance to prove her worth outside the facility; she had no idea it was really a test to see if she was still worth the trouble, but pandora not knowing something like that was probably better than the latter. she was requested to break into the main hospital in san francisco and retrieve blood samples from the maternity ward. without question, pandora set off on her own, dressed as a harmless citizen.

it was easy to waltz in like she belonged there, and it wasn't exactly like they had the lab under lock and key- this sort of thing wasn't usual when it came to hospital crimes. it was smooth sailing all through locating and collecting the samples, up until she was about to head out the door, messenger bag clutched tightly to her waist for extra precaution until she got off the floor. it was a maternity doctor who instantly greeted her with a confused smile. after sputtering some nonsense about being a new intern and having to grab a few things for a friend of hers at the desk off the top of her head, she slipped past him without sounding any alarms and escaped down the stairwell.

when she returned, not a scratch or a bp out on her by the authorities, her newfound father was extremely pleased, and greeted her with open arms. after the very brief, touching moment, pandora was given something she wasn't expecting. free range to do whatever she pleased; as long as she had some sort of supervisor, or guardian, to ensure she was safe at all times. when questioned why, he told her that it was for her own protection, and that he couldn't bare the mere thought of losing her so early into her life. being the girl she is, pandora accepted that as an answer and went blissfully to dinner.

with her gift of access to come and go as she pleased, as long as she had someone trusted with her, pandora started to grow a little more content with her life underground in the facility. at least, until her guardian's started restricting her from going to certain places; well populated areas, with several different topics and politics that could possibly jeopardize their progress with her so far. instantly, she saw it to be unfair, but she didn't bring it up in conversation to anyone. instead, she just let them strip away the freedom she'd been given, and eventually decided to stop trying to go up to the surface unless it was requested of her.

when the man she knew to call father passed away, he left the second in command position to pandora. when she received the news after waking up from sleeping one morning, it hit her rather hard. it was one of the first real emotion moments in her life to make her feel strongly about something, and to this day, she remembers the heart-clench that seized her chest for days. even so, her heartache aside, she still stepped up to the plate and instantly started to pull her weight around the facility. it didn't take long for her to earn the respect of most of the members of scar, either, considering there was less of a chance that she'd shoot someone in the face for making her incredibly angry.

currently, she still resides in scar's main facility, and handles most of the contracts that need to be done; raiding, salvaging, and organizing the hunts for wanted men. when she's not handing the dirty business or out in the field, she's usually training, or blowing things up.
x

⌠just like my first OC male, i know - pandora's also a mouthful. but, i made her as a standalone character for a specific plot in mind. i'd love to get her involved with something similar with her history; her being an experiment of some kind, but i'm down for just about anything. the only real thing i'd like to keep set in stone about her is the disease that was implemented into her (anhidrosis / cipa). everything else, however, is free to change!⌡

nυмвloyαlѕнεlтεɾεdwєαponιzєddιѕcιplιnεd

gZ3O2iI.png

⏩ αgε xx ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ xx 24. ⏪
⏩ ѕεттιng xx ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ xx intended for the help, i'm alive! plot. ⏪
⏩ oɾιεnтαтιon xx ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ xx heterosexual. ⏪
⏩ εтнnιcιтy xx ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ xxx made by SCAR. ⏪
⏩ ғαcε clαιм xx ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ xx milla jovovich (can be negotiated). ⏪
⏩ ѕαмρlε xx ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ xx [x] ⏪

xxxxxxxxxxx

мαхιnε αnnαвεl cαrdιgαn
there aren't many ways to describe max's upbringing, other than to use words like distasteful; irresponsible; abusive.. left in her father's care, a man who gambled everything he had and then some, maxine was taught a very hard lesson about life before she'd even reached her thirteenth birthday. being the only thing of value he had left, she was easily pawned off to whoever her father owed money, and was able to erase a piled debt. until shortly after the young girl turned fourteen, and her backbone had finally started to sprout. with no where to go, no one to turn to, maxine packed up what she thought she'd need, and fled through a window. food hadn't been all that available to grab, making thieving a necessity - a skill the now homeless girl had to hone if she expected to make it. luckily, maxine was smart enough not to just rely on her agility, and nimble frame to get what she wanted; because of her age, and the general look of her from being on the street, it was rather easily to gain the trust of a naive stranger, willing to help out an "abandoned girl." conning and pick pocketing came hand in hand by the time her eighteenth birthday had passed, occasionally followed by some desperate measures in order to gain a meal, or a relatively safe place to stay. unfortunately, with her willingness to sometimes put herself in the limelight for her cons, she isn't exactly unknown to the police force in most areas, which ensures her never remaining in the same spot for long.
x

⌠like antonia to the left, maxine's been a character of mine for quite a while - one of my firsts, actually. she's pretty flexible as well, but this specific version of her is one i'd like to keep within her usual atmosphere; on the wrong side of the law, getting blackmailed or bribed into shit, having to relay on unorthodox methods in order to survive, etc. but that leaves quite a bit of room for which plots she can be used for~ her name is something i'd prefer to keep, but her age as well as her appearance can be negotiated without a problem.⌡

con αɾтιѕтnoмαdαвɾαѕιvεғιngεɾѕмιтнcαυтιoυѕ

pRnjbPT.png

⏩ αgε xx ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ xx early 20s (can be negotiated). ⏪
⏩ ѕεттιng xx ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ xx intended for realistic / crime / dark plots ⏪
⏩ oɾιεnтαтιon xx ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ xx bisexual. ⏪
⏩ εтнnιcιтy xx ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ xxx american-canadian. ⏪
⏩ ғαcε clαιм xx ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ xx hattie watson (can be negotiated). ⏪
⏩ ѕαмρlε xx ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ xxx what kind of heroine? ⏪

XXX
XXX
x

ғιɾѕт мιddlε lαѕт
coming soon!
x

⌠side notes go here.⌡

475x250

⏩ αgε xx ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ xx self explanatory. ⏪
⏩ ѕεттιng xx ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ xx intended for realistic/horror/fantasy/etc. plots ⏪
⏩ oɾιεnтαтιon xx ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ xx sexual preference. ⏪
⏩ εтнnιcιтy xx ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ xxx self explanatory. ⏪
⏩ ғαcε clαιм xx ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ xx model for this character. ⏪
⏩ ѕαмρlε xx ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ xxx [x] ⏪

XxXXX

oɾιgιnαl ғεмαlε cнαɾαcτεɾѕ X

XxXXX
ғιɾѕт мιddlε lαѕт
coming soon!
x

⌠side notes go here.⌡

traittraittraittrait

475x250

XXX
XXX

ғιɾѕт мιddlε lαѕт
coming soon!
x

⌠side notes go here.⌡

traittraittraittrait

475x250

xxxxxxxxxxx

ғιɾѕт мιddlε lαѕт
coming soon!
x

⌠side notes go here.⌡

traittraittraittrait

475x250

XXX
XXX
x

ғιɾѕт мιddlε lαѕт
coming soon!
x

⌠side notes go here.⌡

traittraittraittrait

475x250

XxXXX

oɾιgιnαl мαlε cнαɾαcτεɾѕ X

XxXXX
cнɾιѕтoρнεɾ ғlynт χαvιεɾ
ever since flynt could remember, life wasn't something that the average american boy would, on a common basis, be able to compare to. instead of growing up in a town, or a city, he was raised on a homestead by his mother, and his mother's family. they were settled in the green mountains that stretched along vermont's border to massachusetts, and owned a relatively large amount of land that they used to live off of. as such, even from a young age, flynt was taught how to fend for himself and take care of things around the farm; tending to the litter things and watching his elders with harder tasks when he was younger, to handling a lot of stuff on his own in his teen years.

with the absence of his father, - a story he'd had to beg to learn the truth about from his mother - he became the young man of the house at a relatively young age. it wasn't necessarily expected of him, but his family couldn't help but feel proud of their youngest man, always eager for a task. because of this, he was taught how to track, and hunt at a younger age than anticipated. he proved to be proficient from afar, able to angle his shots with the elements around him, but when it came to close combat.. he lacked, and was more than poor at putting a wounded animal out of its misery.

it took him several years to be able to look a deer in the face, and sooth the animal as he brought it's soul release. he couldn't bear to look in the eyes of that gentle beast up close, and watch it's life depart from its body. even with the knowledge of knowing that it was a necessary evil; that the deer was in more pain if you left it to wither away slowly, than to give it mercy as quick and painless as possible. a necessary evil that continued to feed his family, and continue the circle of life.

homestead life wasn't the only side of flynt, however. as much as his elders hated it, there was american blood flowing within his veins. homeschooling had gotten to a point where flynt felt he wasn't learning all he wanted to know. there was more out there, there had to be. and, after a brave talk to his elders and mother, he convinced them to consider letting him venture further into the world. something that didn't work out all that well, a nineteen year old flynt came to find out relatively quick. they had no intention of willingly saying yes to his idea of leaving to see how life in a town, or worse, a city was like. they came up with multiple excuses to keep him firmly planted where he'd stayed all seventeen years of his life; he was the strongest and most capable for longer treks on their property; he dealt with most of the locals that ventured around because he had a better way with people and knew the language better; and they'd worry an exceptionally large amount if he were to leave. things that all of them could deal without, if he were to leave, but didn't want to have to overcome.

over the course of a few weeks, the stir crazy buzz that had started fizzing around in his head began to grow. it got to the point that he began staying out on his hunting trips longer, purposely taking more time out in the woods to start getting his family used to being without him for several hours on end. eventually, they did notice, and his grandfather made a fuss about it, fully knowing the reasoning behind his disappearing acts. it caused an uproar, and flynt stormed out in a huff, nothing with him but his hunting gear that'd been still been strapped to him. no one came after him, assuming that he'd just go for a walk to cool off, and he'd return before sun up.

but flynt didn't go back before sun up. at first, he didn't know where he was going, but he didn't bother looking over his shoulder, or turning back. his feet carried him forward, stopping only when he needed to. interacting with people was a nice change, considering they didn't have too many encounters with people from the towns near their settlement. and, just like the few back home, the ones he met while travelling weren't that hard to sweet talk - something that came extremely handy in several situations regarding money, food, or a place to rest for the poorer weather. it wasn't too long before he'd gathered up quite a lump sum of bills, keeping it all split between his two shoes. purchasing some 'modern' attire, as the retailer had called them, came soon after he acquired a good amount of money. next came the job.

a hunting store in massachusetts had been the only place to even look at flynt without a resume, or any identification. it wasn't the best employment, but for what he had to work with, flynt couldn't really complain in the beginning. hunters came and went, their jokes lingered for only a matter of minutes before it'd air out and silence would once again settle in the shop. flynt lasted about a year and a half, almost running the business for his boss and still getting berated by him, and then to be berated at work from the customers who streamed in. he'd been close to threatening to quit, but his boss must have seen it in his eyes, because before flynt could even start to part his lips, the older man was whipping out a wild card. if flynt quit, he'd call the authorities; flynt still didn't have any identification, and his boss was convinced that he must have been there illegally. flynt wasn't all that aware of the laws around america, considering he was accustomed to his family's land, so he refrained from stirring that pot any further, just in case. the last thing he wanted was to be taken back to his family in the back of a police car after almost two years.

life moved on for flynt, fortunately. even with an asshole boss, he managed to find things to help cope with the disadvantages of working the job he was. he met a woman named genevieve shortly after he turned twenty-eight; a petite woman with scarlet red hair, ivory skin, and spotted freckles that covered every inch of her being. she was a violinist, an environmentalist, and what flynt thought was the love of his life. she shared his beliefs on so many things that had to deal with the way the earth, animals, and beings were being treated; how to manage their money; growing their own food.. every step, she was right there with him, and it wasn't because he was forcing her, or asking. she was naturally there on her own path as well, which made it uncontrollably hard for him not to fall madly in love with her

a year and a half was spent with this embodiment of his perfect other half, nothing but the usual tiff here and there in the line of arguments. an engagement ring had been purchased, a plan in the works on how to perfectly propose to her. but the universe had cold feet. it wasn't even a month after he'd purchased the ring when the news started broadcasting some obscurities. at first, naturally, they'd shrugged most of it off as silly news and thought nothing more of it. until the broadcasts were getting more urgent, and then, all together, stopped completely from their original sources, and were picked up on other stations and channels. that's when he began to panic, and gene wasn't far behind.

his tracking and hunting skills came in use once the world went to shit, luckily. gene wasn't the best at fending anything, or anyone off, so flynt did the majority of protecting. somehow, they'd managed to survive a few months in, flynt leaving her at home while he left to salvage around their residency for leftover supplies. they were usually quick, in and out tasks. it left less room for error, less time to run into anything alive or dead-alive, and gene didn't worry as much if he wasn't gone that long.

one of his trips wasn't that quick, however. on a raid to try and find some medical supplies, flynt was stopped by a group of five. they'd been surviving since the beginning as well, having grouped up over the span of the first few months. it took a lot of thinking, but flynt finally convinced himself to find use in these people, and invited them back to his place to introduce them to his almost-fiance. she was nervous at first, unsettled by the amount of new faces, especially with them all being armed. but she eventually warmed up to the idea of joining them.. after a few persuading lines from her dearest boyfriend.

the line of direction wasn't particularly all that important to the two, leaving the group's leaders to decide that information. flynt just maintained his initial task in protecting genevieve from the new horrors of the world. something that he was able to maintain a firm grasp on all the way from where they'd started, in massachusetts, to san francisco. many vehicles, and a lot of walking was done over the course of the year, searching for other survivors, and safe, peaceful communities still around. unfortunately, nothing came up; not until they'd reached the borders of california, and word had struck that there was a group of survivors in san francisco, inhabiting the old alcatraz island. it'd given them a all a sense of relief, to know that they possibly didn't venture all that way for nothing.

the island wasn't that easy to get to, however. they had to make several safehouses along the way, mostly trying to stick to the lesser crowded neighborhoods, but it wasn't always easy to do such a thing. if they'd been able to find a secure house with a fenced in yard on their last safe house run, then perhaps the events that took place wouldn't have happened. but.. for better or for worse, the house they'd decided on taking refugee in had barely any protection within the yard against stragglers from roaming in. at first, the night was quiet; getting things set up so that the windows were covered, and no light could possibly seek through to attract any unwanted attention, and then settling down with their belongings, and getting comfortable. a raid of the house had surfaced a nearly untouched bottle of rum, something that most of the group couldn't resist taking part in trying. flynt and gene were two of the few who passed on the offer, and continued doing their daily tasks to keep their group ahead in the game.

everything went on as it normally did for a short while after the bottle had been broken into. the cooking was initiated in the living room of the house, with everyone in their selected spots as they enjoyed their narcotic fix. but eventually, that alcohol had to be released. and with the bathroom on the main level being too caked with god-only-knew, the only option was to go upstairs to use the facility up there. which, for the first few cases of bathroom breaks, had been carried out swiftly, and without foul. until it came to one of the more reckless members of the group, a man called henry. he was scared of falling in the dark because of the amount of alcohol he'd consumed. so, naturally, his response was to bring a flashlight upstairs with him. a flashlight in which he'd set down on the window frame of the bathroom, pointed slightly into the glass, in order to use the bathroom, and then forget.

nearly half an hour passed since henry had used the bathroom, the living room getting slightly uppity with the alcohol coursing well enough through enough bodies to raise the volume of the room. it made it extremely hard to hear the scratching on the side of the house when it began, and to their dismay, didn't hear until there were several zees attempting to gain entry to the light, and the noise within. it was only icing on the cake that the small crowd of biters around the house attracted other walkers to join in on the cause.

it wasn't long before the supports on the doors were being pushed too heavily upon. the group did their best to take out the zees that proved to be more likely to cause problems, but there was only so much they could do without causing more noise and bringing even more attention to their location. which is exactly why flynt knew that it was inevitable; them trying to keep the walkers at bay. they weren't going to stop, not unless something really distracting whisked their attention away. but the chances of that happening wasn't exactly high, and he wasn't comfortable leaving that up to a gamble.

a brief, brisk plan had been proposition. flynt would go out, and lead the stragglers from the house. it'd give them enough time to retreat from the house to find another, or to round behind the crowd of followers he'd have accumulated in order to take them out, and then reestablish order on the property they were already on. either way, someone needed to divert the attention, and flynt wasn't about to expect anyone to jump at the chance. genevieve put up a fight, but she wasn't on the winning end of that argument, with the extra promise that nothing was going to happen to him.

armed with an ice axe, flynt forced his way through the back entrance to the porch, throwing two undead off their balance in order to gain his departure. as soon as he was down those steps, however, he nearly reeled back on his feet and tripped right back up them. most of the back yard was filled, freshly rotting corpses all heading for him. barely snapping to in time, flynt tried to bob and weave back towards the house, but the crowd thickened around him too much to succeed. and it didn't matter how many he took, there was always another one to replace the one that just fell. he was running out of room, and he was running out of stamina, when his eyes spotted a rather large shed, it's doors open halfway. that was the only invitation he needed to go barreling towards it, shoving and dodging his way there. a fool-proof plan, all up until he was trying to slam the shed doors closed behind him, and a set of teeth sunk into his forearm.

the holler that he sounded off echoed, and it wasn't long before he heard genevieve's strained voice, calling out to him from the house. the horde that had been attempting to gain further entry into the shed was slowly starting to lose interest once the other survivors attempted to restrain genevieve from dashing out to get her boyfriend. immediately, the adrenaline was matched up with the need to keep her protected. the thirty year old burst out of the shed and raised his voice as high as his vocal cords could allow, bellowing out to the lurking rotters. and, much to an unprepared flynt, it worked relatively well. their sights were re-targeted back on him, and their decent upon him continued. only, this time, he didn't try and keep them from entering the shed. he was already bitten - he'd be one of them in a matter of minutes, if not sooner. so, the new plan? trap as many of those bastards as he could from getting his almost wife.

this plan went off without a hitch. other than the fact that flynt didn't die. oh, no. after he'd taken care of every other body that had shuffled into that now cramped shed with him, sporting multiple bites and missing chunks from the ordeal, he'd waited. and waited. only to find nothing; there was a black moment that he doesn't really remember, but when he came to.. everything was still the way he'd left it. only, the sun had started to glow around the cracks of the doors. and it wasn't long before those doors were being opened from the outside.

a cautious genevieve opened the door, only to gasp and nearly scream as her eyes fell upon flynt's hunched over body, leaned up against the wall of the shed, surrounded by the multitude of bodies. the gasp had started him awake from his half-sleep, half-trance, the blood he'd lost starting to take a toll on him. instantly, he forced himself to his feet, and called for her. she refused to believe it was truly him. even when he'd proved it, listing off things that only they would know, she refused to accept him. her boyfriend had died when he left the house; the man standing before her was a walking chew-toy. a danger to them. nothing but a freak.

those words still, to this day, echo in flynt's mind occasionally. even after becoming self-aware of the pros to being a carrier, and carrying out his revenge on the same group that left him for dead after his sacrifice. chill his dreams, as he sees his almost-wife's skin torn from over her ribs. but he doesn't mind.. not in the least. because she opened his mind to a new way of life. and now he didn't have to stray from who he really was anymore. he was technically a 'man-eater' from his native heritage. why not embrace the relative similarities that he now lived.
x

⌠i know, i know - flynt's history is a bit of a fucking mouthful, but there he is. hopefully, you have a chance to read through it all - it defines him as a character, everything that he's gone through, and is the main reason why he acts the way he does now. i made him about a year, maybe a year and a bit, ago for another site that i admined on. he was originally intended for the help, i'm alive! plot, but i can fit him anywhere zombie-related. like most of my characters, nothing's set in stone about him, and i don't mind negotiating changes.⌡

нoѕтιlεcɾαғтѕмαnwαɾy oғ 'norмαl' ѕυɾvιvoɾѕlιαɾ

jBqwIiX.png

⏩ αgε xx ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ xx 30. ⏪
⏩ ѕεттιng xx ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ xx intended for zombie / horror plots. ⏪
⏩ ɾαсε xx ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ xxx carrier / infected. ⏪
⏩ oɾιεnтαтιon xx ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ xx heterosexual. ⏪
⏩ εтнnιcιтy xx ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ xxx american-native. ⏪
⏩ ғαcε clαιм xx ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ xx norman reedus (can be negotiated). ⏪

XXX
XXX

ғιɾѕт мιddlε lαѕт
coming soon!
x

⌠side notes go here.⌡

traittraittraittrait

475x250

xxxxxxxxxxx

ғιɾѕт мιddlε lαѕт
coming soon!
x

⌠side notes go here.⌡

traittraittraittrait

475x250

XXX
XXX
x

ғιɾѕт мιddlε lαѕт
coming soon!
x

⌠side notes go here.⌡

traittraittraittrait

475x250

XxXXX

oɾιgιnαl мαlε cнαɾαcτεɾѕ X

XxXXX
ғιɾѕт мιddlε lαѕт
coming soon!
x

⌠side notes go here.⌡

traittraittraittrait

475x250

XXX
XXX

ғιɾѕт мιddlε lαѕт
coming soon!
x

⌠side notes go here.⌡

traittraittraittrait

475x250

xxxxxxxxxxx

ғιɾѕт мιddlε lαѕт
coming soon!
x

⌠side notes go here.⌡

traittraittraittrait

475x250

XXX
XXX
x

ғιɾѕт мιddlε lαѕт
coming soon!
x

⌠side notes go here.⌡

traittraittraittrait

475x250

XxXXX

X oɾιgιnαl ғαndoм cнαɾαcτεɾѕ X

XxXXX
ɾεvαn nιrogαɾ
born into an orlesian noble family, revan's beginning years were more than easy for her to accomplish. she was shielded from the horrors of the outside world, as well as the ones that crept within the halls of the manor in which she lived; so much so, that revan was made naive enough to believe the elves within her parents service were distant members of their family. one elven girl, farris, in particular that the redheaded youngin had grown quite fond of. the two created trouble everywhere they had been, but were never found until hours after the incident had already passed. it was because of farris' nimble workarounds when it came to revan's real family that the redhead herself started to become light-footed, much to her mother's dismay. a feat that allowed revan the unfortunate opportunity to successfully eavesdrop on what she thought would've been an interesting conversation between her parents. interesting wasn't quite her take on learning about their lies; the fact that they owned the elves within their walls, and were banishing farris under the assumption she had been stealing food. revan was absolutely distraught; she'd lived, believing those lies for fourteen years. feeling beyond betrayed, and fearful for her best friend, revan found her friend and told her of what had been overheard. it didn't take anything further to convince the elf to flee with her, and the both of them left with what they could manage to escape with.they barely made by with scraps, but between the generosity they did occasionally receive, and ladyluck striking in their favor, the two managed to get by.

by revan's sixteenth moon, it was increasingly getting harder to maintain as little attention as possible. templars were on a witch hunt, hounding anyone travelling or resting if they were or knew of apostates. with farris being on the run, along with revan, it was crucial to the pair that they remained as far away from any sort of questioning as possible. it was tiring, but the next few years were spent on the run; watching each others backs as they crossed into ferelden, taking extra measures to keep farris' ears covered, and switching their aliases whenever possible.

it was in ferelden that the two caught their first break, since they'd began their long-winded journey; a mercenary group had taken several casualties, and were recruiting at the gnawed noble tavern. desperate for hands, and lured with revan's quicksilver tongue, they were granted entry - without high expectation, but nonetheless.
x

⌠as you can obviously tell from revan's sample, she was created for a sister / brother standalone plot within the inquisition. however, i'm more than willing to throw her anywhere, in any plot, with any characters, so long as it's in the dragon age world. more than happy to collaborate with someone to find her another home. revan's bio's - obviously - likely to change depending on what we come up with.⌡

ѕεcɾεтιvεмεɾс ατ hεαɾτѕтɾong-wιllεdρɾoмιѕcυoυѕ

RPGeXyA.png

⏩ αgε xx ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ xx 26. ⏪
⏩ ѕεттιng xx ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ xx intended for a dragon age plot. ⏪
⏩ oɾιεnтαтιon xx ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ xxx straight. ⏪
⏩ ɾαсε & clαѕѕ xx ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ xx human rogue. ⏪
⏩ ғαcε clαιм xx ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ xx [x] ⏪
⏩ ѕαмρlε xx ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ xxx [x] ⏪

XXX
XXX

novα
coming soon!
x

⌠side notes go here.⌡

тεcн-ѕмαɾτιѕolαтεdoρεn-мιndεdѕcɾαρρεɾ

pzoS6A9.png

⏩ αgε xx ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ xxx 24. ⏪
⏩ ѕεттιng xx ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ xxx intended for a fallout 4 plot. ⏪
⏩ oɾιεnтαтιon xx ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ xxx straight. ⏪
⏩ ɾαсε xx ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ xx half human / half ghoul. ⏪
⏩ occυραтιon xx ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ xx salvager. ⏪
⏩ ғɾαcтιon xx ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ xxx unaffiliated / neutral. ⏪
⏩ ғαcε clαιм xx ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ xxx [x x] ⏪
⏩ locαтιon xx ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ xx secluded area near the glowing sea. ⏪

xxxxxxxxxxx

ғιɾѕт мιddlε lαѕт
coming soon!
x

⌠side notes go here.⌡

traittraittraittrait

475x250

XXX
XXX
x

ғιɾѕт мιddlε lαѕт
coming soon!
x

⌠side notes go here.⌡

traittraittraittrait

475x250

XxXXX

X ғαcε clαιм dυмρ X
feel free to take a gander - if you like anything you see, don't hesitate to let me know.
i'm more than happy to use any of the below as a character appearance.
always updating.

XxXXXx
ғεмαlε
CELEBRITIES
OTHER
{ x x x }
{ x x x }
DRAWN
{ x x }
{ x x }
{ x x }
{ x x }
FANDOMS
fallout
{ x x }
dragon age
{ x x x x x x }

xxxxxxxxxxx
мαlε​
CELEBRITIES
dawid auguscik
garrett hedlund
jensen ackles
jimmy q
josh beech
josh mario
norman reedus
rick genest
ryan gosling
stephen james
synyster gates
weston boucher
OTHER
DRAWN
{ x }
{ x }
FANDOMS

XxXXX

X oɾιgιnαl ρloтѕ X

XxXXX
нεlρ, ι'м αlιvε!
{LEADING UP TO 2017} - they started out as a power plant in the early 1900's. first posing as a simple solution to wastes that were considered too dangerous to put back into the environment. their industry was called s.c.a.r: safely contained assorted resources. their motto? "cleaning up gaia, one scar at a time." no one knew what kind of bullshit they were really doing behind their security clearance doors.

to the public, it was a charitable company that just wanted to see the world strive and exist. they held fundraisers for all sorts of good causes, supported politicians, small businesses, and even promoted several household items on a regular basis. but there were a few in the crowd of watchers that noticed the eerie-ness to their smiles, and the fake emotion they displayed. protests began to outbreak before the mid 1900's, but after several law suits were put down for vandalized property, no one tried to rage public war with scar on their territory.

as their public image grew, so did their international wallet. with more money, there was more room for "growth", as they liked to call it. quickly, the few starting locations for scar expanded. every large city across america was granted a scar facility, while the main one in san francisco started to expand downwards, adding more underground levels, invisible to the naked eye.

around the 1980's, there were a few reports on missing persons somehow being related to new scar experimentation. scar, obviously, reacted with offense, appalled at the accusations. however, the reporters didn't believe their rehearsed lines, but whenever someone tried to dig further into the case, they'd always met an untimely death; bad car accident, fatal food poisoning, a broken neck from falling down a flight of stairs. it scared everyone that had any sort of evidence against scar into hiding, and everyone else started to overlook the small faults that were becoming clear.

it was ignorance that led to how much power scar was granted between the years 1990 to 2016. they replaced everyday products with substances that they'd created, soaking up more and more money from the world in every day household items alone. there wasn't a store you couldn't go into without seeing scar's logo on something. and most were so docile about the entire thing, that they carried on as though scar'd been there forever, and that they'd actually bettered the world, despite the fact that there was no hard proof to back up scar's first claim.

you could say it was the power that went to scar's officials' heads, but after 2012 hit, they started experimenting deeper into things that they shouldn't have even dreamt about screwing with. when the government got involved, they spewed some bullshit about wanting to find a natural substance to enhance the strength of america's soldiers. as a result, the government not only granted them millions of dollars to go towards 'research', but they also shipped a few volunteers their way when trials were ready to be taken to humans.

the military, in total, shipped out twenty-four different planes filled with anywhere from four-six volunteers. only three people out of that jumble of numbers survived. under the impression that the testing hadn't taken any effect on the three particular subjects, scar released them back into the military's custody, completely unaware that they'd just let loose a terrible virus into the arms of america's only chance of survival- not that news like that would've been bad, however.

after the course of a week, the three subjects had started to show signs of illness, but continued on with their daily lives inside the military; conversing with others, eating among the group, and sleeping in their same quarters. when the virus fully took control of their dna, and the feral's instincts took over, all hell broke loose.

the military tried to segregate the infection, but they weren't trained well enough for something that moved this quickly. and when the orders weren't being given anymore, people panicked, and forget all about their training anyways; innocent people were gunned down in the fear of getting turned, families were torn apart in the chaos and havoc between ravaging humans and flesh-eating beasts.

it only took months for the virus to consume the rest of the world.

{OCTOBER 2018} - about a year into the new world, the only hope that seems to be left is on an island where hope was rarely thought about: alcatraz island. a group of misfit survivors came together to claim the island as a safe haven against the walking dead within the city's streets. and, ironically enough, protection against scar. they call themselves members of grim's row, considering the drastic turn of events that have left the world the way it is, and where their sanctuary is location.

naturally, scar was protected from the virus, with their experimental serums of cures at arms reach just in case. but when they caught wind of a rogue band of survivors that were grouping together, it almost completely blew their vision of their new world.

instead of living happily ever after as the world's up-raisers, scar now has one goal left: kill the remaining population left on their mother earth, and take claim as it's leader. who needs members of society to lead a new world?

in the end, at the end of the day, everyone's just trying to prove they're still alive. they all just have different methods of doing so.
x

⌠this is a plot idea that i pulled off my standalone site, where the overall plot was zombie-involved. i've several characters, male and female, that can fit into this plot, in all sorts of angles - from the good guys, to the bad guys, and the sorry bastards caught in the middle. i'm willing to collaborate to change this up into something else, as well! nothing's set in stone, so don't hesitate to ask or suggest anything.⌡

dαɾĸ тнεмεѕнoɾɾoɾzoмвιεѕмodεɾn

eRqz2H6.png

⏩ αgε xx ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ xx looking for adult characters (18+) ⏪
⏩ ѕεттιng xx ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ xx 2018; modern post-apocalypse ; location negotiable. ⏪
⏩ oɾιεnтαтιon xx ▬▬▬▬▬▬ xxx intended for heterosexual pairing; can be negotiated. ⏪

XXX
XXX

ρloт тo вε αnnoυncεd
coming soon!
x

⌠side notes go here.⌡

themethemethemetheme

475x250

xxxxxxxxxxx

ρloт тo вε αnnoυncεd
coming soon!
x

⌠side notes go here.⌡

themethemethemetheme

475x250

XXX
XXX
x

ρloт тo вε αnnoυncεd
coming soon!
x

⌠side notes go here.⌡

themethemethemetheme

475x250

XxXXX

Back
Top Bottom