Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemorph Harem RP | Detailed Smut - Creative Partners, Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unchained

Star
Here we go.

RULES

1. PM, email, messenger or thread is OK.
2. You have to post at least a paragraph, but more is always awesome. I try ti post around 3 at a time.
3. Please, please, PLEASE don't play a boring submissive. I won't play one, either. Give back as much as you get.
4. In your PM, state your favorite sex position in the title or I won't read it. That way I know you've looked over the rules. And I also know your favorite sex position!
5. Read all of these rules.
6. See rule #5.

This is a request thread for a Pokemon / Pokemorph harem RP. I'd like for it to have detailed posts, perhaps two to three paragraphs or more at a time, and focus mostly on smut with good story to back it up and keep things from getting repetitive or boring. I plan on playing the trainer; I would like my partner to play the other NPCs and Pokemorphs my character comes in to contact with throughout his journey.

In this perved-up version of Pokemon, my character will be running in to only females. These Pokemorphs can speak and are sentient (some more intelligent than others), but, by nature, they are either obedient (submissive) to their Pokemasters, or rebellious (dominant). I play switch characters, and enjoy either role; I am also open to most kinks, and I understand the workload may not be or seem even, given that I would be playing one character to your many, but I always try to make my partners comfortable and happy, no matter what. So if there's ever anything you want from me, just please always ask!

Examples of Pokemorphs:

Luxray

Quilava

Infernape

Blaziken

Gardevoir

Chespin

Arcanine + Glaceon

Suicune

Hoopa

Gengar + Mismagius

And more. Feel free to find your own pictures / play your own ladies, and I'm not opposed to playing male Pokemorphs, either.

Kinks
KINKS

Anal
Dirty talking
Descriptive posts
Reliable partners
Creative and fun partners
Creative sex
Detailed sex
Begging
Cum marking
Leashes