Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Star Wars / FxM / Anakin Skywalker x Ahsoka Tano

Status
Not open for further replies.

FilthySexSlave

Super-Earth
I've been in the mood for some Star Wars roleplay and I was thinking of a pairing between Anakin Skywalker (Hayden Christensen) and his Padawan Ahsoka Tano (who will be obviously from the TCW tv series & is a Torgruta) If you've seen the films and series you'd know who I'm talking about.

I have no limits, except I will not do scat or vomiting. Urine is acceptable. Mainly craving extremely aggressive and abusive dominant behavior from Anakin towards Ahsoka. Plot will be simple, Anakin ends up killing Obi Wan and Palpatine and does go on the Order 66 mission but ends up not turning into Darth Vader and him not getting his limbs cut off. He becomes a great and powerful Sith Lord and spares Ahsoka's life during Order 66 to make her rule along his side. When he refuses he attaches Force restraints on her and forces her to become his person (sex) slave to fuck and abuse. Basically taking out his anger and frustrations on her whenever he pleased.

Plot will start a few months before Order 66 happened, during secret missions Anakin would become aggressive both physical and verbal towards her, as his dark side was slowly creeping up on him. He threatened her to keep their toxic relationship and attachment a secret. She ended up developing Stockholms and has never been able to get away from him even if she tried he'd severely punish her for it. After a few scenes of the beginning of the abuse we skip to the conversation they have during Order 66 and fast forward to him forcing her to become his permanent slave and we will carry on. from there.

if interested please PM me, all roleplays are held through PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom