Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Femboy Craving Fat and Ugly Boys (Gross Otakus, Please!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viralus

Star
Hello~. I've been craving tons and tons of absolutely disgusting men to ravage me. I would love if it could end up with a large amount of them, at least 7-8 of them, if not more. It can begin with 1, but if the end result can be more than my boy can physically even take at a time, I would love it. I have several ideas for this, but one in particular that I want to actually really try.

The Idea
The main idea I have for this is that my boy is blackmailed into one situation by a fat, ugly nerdy guy from school. Perhaps my boy is thought to actually be a girl by the entire school/town, and the nerd finds out. It can start off with light blackmail, forcing my boy to be his girlfriend and go on dates and such. From there, it spirals into sharing him with several of his ugly friends, and more and more. This can delve into bestiality, sex with old men, and lots of other directions.

A big kink I wanted to incorporate in this plot is that my character would be requested to dress up as anime or video game characters at their request before they plowed him, and he would have to stay in character during it. It's a bit odd, sure, but it sounds incredibly hot to me.

I'm looking for some serious humiliation here.

I have a couple of other ideas, of course, but this is the big one I want to try out. Please message if you'd like to try it out or if you have other ideas you think might fit here.

EXAMPLES OF BIG, FAT, UGLY NERDS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom