Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for sexy superhero fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IxStarfallxl

Super-Earth
Hi there! I am really craving some sexy super hero fun scenes. I mostly know best DC and Marvel characters, so anything in these two universes would be fun. Though I have been looking into some naughty Grimm fairy tale comic stories like with Dorothy, Red Riding Hood, or something.

Mainly am looking for many different scenes and ideas from romance scenes like something between Diana and Clark, or Kara Zor'El and Bruce Wayne, or Bruce and Barbara Gordon, or Barbara and Dick Grayson, to something more twisted like Harley Quinn and Batman or Nightwing, or can even be somethin darker to non consent / gangbangs or what not. Basically am looking for something super hero related, kinky hot and fun. I got several scenario ideas in mind but would love hearing yours too! I love playing with both guys and girls, and beasts and monsters and mutants and any of the above so message me if any of this sounds interesting to work something out :)

Same ideas can apply to Marvel character girls as well :) and if you prefer we could always work out some custom universe with our own heroes and villains. Just let me know what you'd like to try :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom