Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Red Sands (Hattori + Cricket)

He smiled at her, reaching over to stroke her hair. "Take your time. It'd hardly be fun if it weren't a challenge." he said softly. "Did you want to kiss my sister, too?" he asked gently, looking into her eyes. "Seems you're fine with admitting things in words, so... Let's take that, just that, as far as we can~"

She remembered meeting Honey, and touching her, and she put her face to the sheet. When she finally felt less embarrassed enough to face Cinnamon again, she nodded. "Yes, I did... I wanted to kiss her, and you... and Dreanin..." She took a deep breath and sighed. Her heart wasn't racing as badly.

"Anything else you wanted to do?" he asked sweetly, as Honey giggled, leaning onto the bed. Her breasts swayed a little as she moved, inside her dress. Almost hypnotic. "Go on, tell me, I'm curious~!"

Lydia's eyes wandered from Honey's body, unable to not stare, and to Cinnamon's lips and soft fur. "Besides wanting to brazenly walk through town naked... I want to kiss both of you at the same time... I want to see Dreanin again. I want to... I don't know, grab a meek townsperson I haven't met and kiss them in public." She put a small hand to her mouth as if she had said too much. But she had just responded to Cinnamon. "I want to be bold," she answered concisely.

Honey grinned.
"Alright, then. Cinnamon, out, out." she turned to Lydia as she pushed her brother from the room, tossing his shorts after him and shutting the door. "Little steps, then." she said, finding a few things. "Panties, bra, shirt, pants..." she said, "and shoes. Get dressed, cutie, I'm gonna take you out for a date." she said with a wink, grinning and giggling.

Lydia climbed out of the sheets and began putting on the clothing obediently. She actually didn't realize she was getting dressed in front of Honey until she was already putting her legs through the pants. She hesitated a bit, and then proceeded. Wow, she hadn't even second-guessed something that she would have never done. She finished putting on the outfit and held her hands out to the side, looking for confirmation from the bunny girl.

"There we go. I figure that would work well with your sensibilities, to get us started." she said with a smile, kissing her cheek, grasping her hand gently. "Do you like girls, Lydia?" she asked softly, a little warmly. "And, most important, relax. I didn't even peek when you changed."

Lydia started to think what if Honey HAD peeked? Then... it wouldn't be on her, it would be on Honey. And she felt a bit more okay with that thought.

She held her hand back. "Um... I feel like I like everyone." The attacks had made her lust after basically all those around her. Dreanin with his rugged handsomeness, and Honey and Cinnamon were so beautiful and soft. The feeling stuck with her, but maybe not so powerfully or sexually. Now it was more admiration.

She grinned. "Oh, that's interesting~" she said, as they stepped outside. So many people! A wild array of strange and interesting bodies, some didn't even have normal humanoid limb arrangements. Tentacles seemed awfully popular. Honey lead her around town, showing her that they had shops for guns, armor and clothes, groceries, a bar and brothel, and so on.

"Now then." she said, slipping close, "Time for a little fun." suddenly there was a flash of steel scissors, and the buttons of Lydia's shirt plinked to the ground.

Lydia managed to focus on shopping around, and looking at how technology and products had developed after the world had ended. But she looked around at everyone and reminded herself that only her world had ended-- there was certainly new livelihood inhabiting. It was when she was looking at everyone and their different bodies that Honey's scissors opened her shirts.

"What?!" she exclaimed lamely. She turned to Honey with a red face. One hand was trying to hold the shirt together, but maybe she could think of it as Honey's fault, and not hers. Just a silly, accidental wardrobe malfunction? "What do I do now?!"

"Well, for starters, you can let go of the shirt." she said, "You wanted to be bold, right? Well, unless you tell me to, I'll help you along that path." she grinned wide, "Besides, I think you have wonderful breasts." she said, kissing the girl's cheek.

Lydia slowly let go of her shirt and let it swing open. The wind on her chest felt rather nice. Her hand went to touch her cheek, and she gave a small smile. "Okay... well... we find me a date." But she still didn't have the guts to grab a passerby, though that was what she wanted. "Like him," she whispered. There was a man walking by, with animal features, and his clothes almost made him look like a scholarly type except a bit more revealing, like a lot of the citizens here.

"You have a date, silly." Honey said softly, pulling her along, "Me." she grinned, humming along. "Hmmmm... Confess to me - do you want to see my breasts, Lydia?" she asked, slipping close, whispering in her ear. "Let them out for all to see, to hang in the wind and sway and bounce all free?" she giggled, pulling slowly away, "Come on. There's a great bar this way."

She was pondering how to answer that question with more tact than a blatant 'yes' before Honey pulled away. It seemed like Honey already knew what her answer was going to be. She followed her eagerly to the bar. This caused Lydia to realize that she had never been to anything remotely like a bar when she was in the bunker, let alone had a sip of alcohol!

She giggled, apparently not intending to follow through with that - though her skirt flipped up as she ran ahead, flashing Lydia with a bit of bare, firm, bunny butt. And then she lead Lydia into the bar.

It was big, roomy. Scantily-clad servers brought drinks to tables, and they were different than the folks outside - these were outfits made to entice. Bodices and panties, garter belts and heels. Elbow-length gloves, stockings that ran to mid-thigh. Fluffy critters, normal people, mutated humans. In one corner sat a young woman with scaled arms and short horns, it made one wonder how far the scales went.

There were so many different people and creatures, and all of them so barely dressed that Lydia didn't feel so self conscious about her top anymore; it was just a matter of getting her pesky upbringing out of her head. An otter-human walked by and she thought about stroking their soft fur; a human walked by and she imagined kissing their lips; she imagined what one of the tentacled people would feel like touching her body; she saw a muscular animal man and pictured what he would look like naked. Yikes, so many runaway thoughts!

She let her shirt slip down her shoulders a bit, along with its split in the middle. She had to raise her voice over the crowd-- it seemed like everyone was having a great time by all their laughing. "Should we get a drink? What do people drink here?"

"Get us two roaring lions!" Honey said with a grin, and two glasses were placed before them. Double shot espresso with heavy cream - and one of the shots replaced with a heady, heavy alcohol. It tasted sweet, almost overriding the strong kick it held. "Woo!" Honey grinned after knocking one back. "Mmmmn, that's a good look for you, and getting better every minute. Glad I picked that bra."

Quite lacy and flattering, in a nice blue color, it was steadily coming more and more into view on Lydia's chest.

The drink really was delicious, but she tried to follow Honey's suit and knock it back, and only ended up snorting and spluttering. Still, she finished it, and felt like she could have more.

It didn't take too long for her to feel the effects of the drink. It wasn't unlike one of the attacks; she was warm, full of energy, and her inhibitions were weakening. She began to feel more tipsy. A man walked by and Lydia had the gall to stick her hand out and tap his butt when he passed. Her hand had just wanted to fling out like that and she let it.

Oooh, nice and firm!
"Ah, gimme just..." Honey reached up and unbuttoned her shirt - one, then two, then all the buttons, letting her breasts hang loose, swaying slowly in the air. "So much better~!" she said happily, grinning as another young woman sat near Lydia. Red hair, middling breasts in a corset - and two sets of arms.

Lydia giggled excitedly, that she had gotten away with the butt slap and it was so firm! She was feeling increasingly more comfortable, but still gawked at Honey's breasts for perhaps a bit too long to be polite. She caught herself and looked away, but still thought about how they had swayed. Lydia abandoned her own shirt entirely and posed herself to show off her bra.

"Ooh, I love you hair," Lydia gushed to the young woman near them. "And four arms!" She grabbed one of the girl's hands and clasped them between her own.

Soft red hair cascaded forth as she leaned closer, giggling. "Oh, I can do much with them." she said happily as Honey laughed.

"Time for more fun~" she said, slipping close. Furred breasts pressed against Lydia's back as Honey undid Lydia's pants, unzipped them entirely, then returned to her normal position.

"Oooh, are you two playing a game?"

Lydia had gotten a bit over being embarrassed, but she still gasped when she felt Honey's hands and suddenly realized her pants were open. She forgot to speak for a few beats, before she realized the four-armed woman asked something.

"Mmm, I guess," Lydia said with a shy smile that soon became more of a sly secretive one. Feeling bolder, she wanted to get back at Honey somehow. She pretended to nonchalantly reach for a drink, but her hand brushed over Honey's nipples.

She eyed the redhead's corset. If she untied it right there, Lydia thought, would it slip off?

Perhaps it would - perhaps not. Only one way to find out, after all!
"Hey, cutie..." the four armed girl murmured, "Go say hi to that hot guy over there - " she pointed out a young man with slim tentacle bunches for arms, at least a dozen a side, "And walk on back. And no pulling those pants up, okay? And when you do that, I'll let you do any one thing you like to me." she said, Honey giggling and gasping.
"Hey now, at least give them an actual grope~"

She gulped but slid off of her seat and stood up. Her pants shifted down a bit. She cast one last look at the girl, and then Honey, squeezing one of her breasts firmly in her hand before she walked off.

With each step she took her pants got lower and lower, so she could only look ahead to keep focused, and set her 'eye on the prize.' By the time she reached the gorgeous young man, she was stepping out of the pants around her ankles. She tried to think about what she had seen from others when she approached him.

Lydia leaned over the table, pushing up her breasts in the process. "Hello~" she smiled and winked.

"Hello there, cutie." the young man responded. He looked interesting, his face from the nose down also made of mass of slender tentacles. He smelled, surprisingly pleasantly, of the ocean. One of his tentacles slid along her belly, so revealed, so open. "You seem to be having a bit of fun with your clothes, here." he said, chuckling.

"She ain't alone!" Honey called, her shirt landing atop the pants, letting out a happy cry. "Awww yeah, topless~!"

Back
Top Bottom