Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Dragon Queen(Lady Red and The Kingpin)

Abel, the Powerful Swordsman just nodded a bit and unsheathed the large blade he carried strapped across his back, all 6 foot of the Broadsword. "Living a Lifetime​ of being good for nothing cowards, thieves and murderers only get you one thing..." began the man's talking, something that the 2 of them had no doubt heard countless numbers of Time's before. He began to casually walk towards​ the camp, knowing that as long as his companion still had her bow and arrow, he didn't need to be worried. Abel and the Orc started to run, Makin no effort to hide themselves as they began to quickly tear and cut down anyone they found that didn't already have an arrow in them.

There wasn't any subtlety to this, just a group of 3 who'd forged bonds through Bloodshed taking out another group of those who's names had been sent to them with a nice price on their heads. Abel swung his large sword, cleaving a man clean in half, yelling out as he charged towards the group charging him.

Any sign of an archer, knife hurler or magical novice were quickly slain with a well decorated arrow. Du'Gen was an orc, his hard flesh a dim green tone. Often finding himself alone if not for his two companions. Always open minded and willing to try to kill anything, Du'Gen enjoyed a life of thievery before being captured. On his way to Stormwind, he and other prisoners including two trolls and a human, put together a plan to escape, and after a successful escape, went separate ways. He met a beautiful and outgoing Night Elf in his travels, where he developed a liking for tinkering with weapons and seeing how most weapons work. Along with the elf and her human companion, Du'Gen found new purpose and a sense of family he so sorely missed. Abel was his brother and closest friend, he would die the goriest death with pride before Abel fell. Kalna kept him alive. She was no sister to him, he hoped one day to express himself to her, although she seemed more likely to choose Abel as her partner.

The orc shoulder charged a would-be murderer and decorated his stomach with a long axe wound. "If we can find their leader, the rest scramble..." He avoided a near cut and hit his opponent's with the butt of of his axe. He spotted one of the two big boys Kalna had called out. Her eyes were always hawklike and always on target. "Direwolves!" He yelled, retreating back a bit as two massive wolves with riders rushed at them. Kalna would have plucked them already, but the elf seemed busy picking off those in their path. Plus she wanted her boys to stay in top form against tougher opponents. Two larger than usual direwolves should do the trick. She drew an arrow and pulled back, the arrow digging though a skull before diving halfway into a fresh skull behind it.

As soon as the word was yelled by their Orc companion, Abel turned in the direction and saw the large Direwolves barreling towards them. Of course him being how he was, he never liked waiting to be attacked. "Du'Gen!" Was all he yelled, bringing his sword reared back as he ran towards the 2. Oh sure it wasn't the smartest of ideas but then again, these Bandits weren't either. Abel's eyes gleamed in anticipation of finding this groups leader and being able to beat him down with his own bare fists. As bad as it sounded, he enjoyed making them pay the most for the atrocities the group had committed.

He neared the Wolves and at the last second, decided he was going to slide just a hair off to the side and out of their way but given his sword size, the blade still made direct contact with the beasts skull before cleaving it in 2. The rider was lucky enough it threw his aim off and he only wound up with a chunk of skin cut out his arm. Abel did come to a stop after another second or 2 and jumped up, charging with sword held high towards the now downed bandit. He hated those who couldn't charge head to head in battle the most, no matter what the odds might've been.

Du'Gen's expression was nervous and almost doubtful. Most people can't tell a nervous orc from an angry one, but Du'Gen was familiar to his companions. For him, a worried expression meant he was thinking, and when Du'Gen's mental gears were at work, your enemies were as good as dead. Pushing back his long jacket from his sides, Du'Gen gripped two fairly small hand axes from his chamber belt. His eyes narrowing as one of Kalna's arrows whistled by him and drilled a young fool in the throat.

Hearing Abel cry out, Du'Gen witnessed Abel taking down a direwolf and felt inspired. His hand axes tight in hand, Du'Gen sized up his charging foe as bodies continued to drop around him. Making eye contact with the wild beast, Du'Gen hurled an axe their way. The clear blade, obviously well cared for spun in the air like a swift star and shaved up the wolf's head, clipping the rider under the helmet, sloppily jutted under his jaw. The rider wobbled and flailed as the wolf angrily lunged at a startled Du'Gen. The wolf lunged, desperately needing a taste of orcish blood. Du'Gen jumped back, going almost completely lateral as he powerfully threw the second axe. The blade crunched into the wolf's head, its right eye dangling from it's socket. The wolf was airborne when it was hit. The direwolf's body hit the ground hard where Du'Gen had been standing, and it's dead body slid slowly to where Du'Gen now rose to his feet and dusted his pants.

"The Gron Brothers are down! Run for your lives!" Yelled a voice, before battle cries became frightful shrieks. These men began to scramble like ants in rain, a large man with a spear approaching the three.

"This is our prize boys!" Yelled Kalna as the warrior bandit murderer person approach. He seemed to get bigger and bigger as he walked closer. Du'Gen wondered while he still walked. "Kalna? Any minute now!" He called, regrouping with Abel.

Kalna shrugged, "I got the last bounty. You killed the one before that. It's only fair that Abel gets this one."

Du'Gen frowned and grunted, "I'll back you?" Asking if he should interfere, this menace looked, well, menacing. They had faith in Abel's skills but Du'Gen had no problems joining forces to whittle down enemies by any means.

"I hope the price on my head is high you little pigs! I'll be eating boar and fucking night elf tonight!!"

He started walking towards the boys quickly, his spear was of impressive length, but nothing else.

As the prize finally made himself known to the group of 3, Abel stood up and let his long sword drag the ground behind him, it's jagged tip leaving a cut as he did. He did eventually swing it and let it rest onto his armored shoulder and laughed a little. "There's no need, Du'Gen my friend." He said aloud. "I can handle him myself." Was it arrogance or just confidence that made him deny help? "It's high enough for me to come and end scum like you." Abel retorted back, stopping a short distance away from the large man.

It was a few seconds of this, a stare down of sorts before a yell from Abel sparked the beginning of battle. His massive Broadsword swinging in a powerful arc towards the man with the just as large Spear. While a Sword normally would be a slight disadvantage in this encounter, Abel's skilled nature more then made up for that. "Come on, coward!" He roared. And he was right, only a coward would hide behind and let his own men fall until he was the only one left. That was enough for Abel to want to End him already, the money he'd be getting was just an added bonus to test out his swordplay.

Du’Gen nodded his head and made his way back to Kalna, before hearing the man boast about his would be exploits if he defeated the trio. The thought of Kalna’s naked body being ravaged as Du’Gen and Abel’s heads lie in a basket, mouthes agape was enough to make the orc turn back and take several steps towards the leader. He forgot though, that in order for that vision to be realized, he’d have two best three very skilled fighters. He also wouldn’t violate his friend’s request to stand down. He shut his eyes and turned to walk towards Kalna, who was inspecting her arrowheads.

“He needs but one strike. One evasion and one strike.” The orc spoke to Kalna while her narrowed, often glowing eyes inspected every detail on her tools of death. “Should he be struck down, I’ll feather him from here. Should he dodge that, you’ll have to close the gap my overly muscular, green friend.

Du’Gen loved how nonchalant she seemed, but the spear this man held was forged for battles like this. “Have faith in Abel. We’ve dealt with tougher.”

Yells from both parties brought about the start of battle and in moments the two were head to head. He managed to barely move from the massive blade that nearly crushed him. His footing regained, he took one massive lunging strike at Abel, one that seemed to be strafing both left and right at the same time, making it hard to dodge or read.

He wasn’t without skill, but this was clearly his death blow and how he’d earned his title.

Had it been anyone other then the man in-front of the Spear, they'd most certainly be staring death in the face but unfortunately for him, he'd decided to rashly charge towards Abel. The large man waiting until what seemed almost until too late but there was always a downfall to the Spear, once one got within a certain range then the overly large weapon was useless and Abel had used that against this man today. As he learned the Spear's movements and caught it going left then right he chose to dive straight towards it on his right as the man began to bring it back to his left, his giant Broadsword once against arcing but sideways this time around as it met with little resistance and the man ran straight through it. Abel wasn't one to take a chance though and quickly looked behind him to ensure the bandit had met his end, only to see him split into 2 parts and fall down onto the ground. Only the man's head was required for the bounty, so with a quick swing of the sword he walked back towards his companions with the freshly cut off head.

"Come Du'Gen, Kalna. We've got a bounty to claim." He said with a grin, not minding the fact the man's head was still spilling out blood at quite the speed. "For his reputation, it wasn't what I was expecting though." Able finally did say after some silence, seemingly disappointed in how easy this man had gone down. He hadn't been expecting it to be decided by not even a handful of strikes between him and the now dead Bandit leader, he'd gotten his fighting spirit up over someone who didn't even pose as much a challenge as his lackeys had earlier. To say Abel wasn't the happiest right now would be an accurate statement.

Kalna slid a few arrows into her quiver and turned around, Du’Gen relieved at the outcome. “The jobs are getting easier it seems. We aren’t that powerful... us three.” He watched the bandits mouth go agape, his last expression one of shock and disbelief.

Kalna shrugged, “I don’t need to be challenged. Just survive. Night will fall soon. Back to the inn?” She wanted a shower perhaps an opportunity to curl toes with one of her companions. “I need a bath and a bed.” “And a hunk of meat.” Du’Gen added, Kalna smirking sheepishly at herself.

The path back to town was secure. An occasional beast here and there, nothing to worry about.

“Maybe if instead of that one bandit leader, if there were... five of him... maybe that would have been a better fight. Our skills will rust like this.”

The head bounced off the table as it was dropped as proof at the town’s center.

“Good gods! What a brutal decapitation!” Yelled the observer, as the collector came and took the head, and bagged it. The compensator placed three bags on the table. “Here is your payment. You’ve made our town safer, we would be happy to provide you with more job opportunities. Feel free to check back every other day for new postings.”

Abel chuckled in agreement at his companions words. "Indeed. To clean myself of this wretched filth and a good meal will do us some good." The walk back into town was uneventful for the trio, it wasn't until they made it back things began to liven up. At the mans words, Abel grinned somewhat.

"Bringing him back alive wasn't an option, so I settled for taking his head." He laughed a bit and nodded as he took his bag. "Thank you, we'll be back in a few days time then to see what else needs taken care of." He said. If the jobs were this easy, they'd indeed get rusty. At least his sword skills would, Kalna helped keep some of his other skills polished in the late hours of the night occasionally.

Whenever the trio had turned to leave, after he'd Du'Gen walk ahead of him and Kalna also, he finally let his gaze shift some and let a hand swiftly shoot out to run itself down the small of her back while there Orc companion was walking ahead of them, looking forward to getting himself some food while Abel had something else in mind as to what he wanted later on this night. "Come, let us celebrate another easy job done and stuff our faces back at the inn." He said loudly after removing his hand and catching up alongside of Du'Gen. It seemed almost like the 2 were pits whenever it came to eating, and some nice cooked meat would help him recover what little bit of energy he spent earlier and what he'd possibly be spending later.

Kalna turned very lightly and couldn’t help but smile at the man. She said no words. She felt guilt sometimes. Naturally, spending the amount of time together as they did, a relationship of siblings or a relationship of lovers was expected to bloom. Du’Gen was smart, strong, and a damn handsome representation of his brutish race. Kalna didn’t doubt him, but she was never truly drawn to him, nor did she care for humans, but Abel she did like.

They entered the inn and the usual faces were there, along with passerby faces, and a few shady figures. “Three rooms, and open a dinner and bath tab for my human and orcish friends.” Kalna dropped some coin on the counter. “Stop looking at my friend like that. You’re kind for serving an orc here.” She tossed him one more coin and pointed at a table for them to sit.

“Human establishments... almost worst than Undercity.” Du’Gen whined. “Oi, I happen to have has decent experiences with the forsaken.” Kalna teased.

“We killed a horde of them not even a year ago...”

A woman approached with large glasses for them, “What can I fetch you?”

“I’ve killed orcs before... Doesn’t mean I dislike you...” Kalna watched the glasses placed, “Red wine. I’ll have a berry and nut mix.”

Du’Gen frowned, “Fine...” He turned to the woman, “Your finest human mead and your finest human meats. Not too burned. I want some blood in it.”

“Boar okay?”

“Yes. Oh good, yes boar is very okay.”

“Okay, and you sir?”

After taking their orders they didn’t have to wait long for their meals.

“You two boys gonna soak together in the baths? How jealous I am that I won’t be able to join you. I guess my pointy eared self will have to make due alone.”

Du’Gen was flustered, he was the least orc like orc Abel knew unless he was fighting. Even then, he fought with orcish brutality, but human tactics, elven caution, he was more than just odd.

Abel didn't say much as they entered the inn they frequented while in town, and as Kalna got them situated while he and Du'Gen went to sit. He wasn't making it a point to be the center of attention as he sat quietly in the corner table they tended to get after a bounty well hunted.

"I'll have what he's having." He told the woman, wanting to keep things simple. Couldn't go wrong with a good bit of Boar after all. At the mention of bathing he couldn't help but laugh at his Orc partner being flustered.

"What's the matter, Du'Gen? Cant' take a joke?" He couldn't resist the teasing words that slipped out of his mouth and the bassy laugher that followed. It was times like these that could make them forget how close they were to dying everyday, or that really no one could be trusted too much.

He did let his hand slip under the table, as if he were scratching his leg but given the small table the 2 large men and their Night Elf companion sat at, in reality his hand had made its way to Kalna's legs to tease her some. "I do think I'll be retiring to my bathe and get some sleep once I'm done eating though. It was disappointing fighting earlier, I was expecting more of a challenge." He huffed some. That was a warrior for you though, complaining they didn't have a harder fought battle instead of enjoying the all too easy victory they did have.

At least he'd be able to vent his frustrations out on Kalna later on, once Du'Gen had began to let out his trademark snoring.

Du’Gen shrugged, “I have no problem bathing with companions, male or female. Just don’t doubt your own ability after seeing me naked. It’s casual orc anatomy...”

Kalna laughed. “Your clumsy self got gobbled by a poison slime.” The woman and a helper brought their food, setting it as they spoke, a young girl poured Kalna’s drink as the original server poured out for the men. She herself was a fresh female face. Excellent body and ties red hair. Du’Gen found himself looking at her breasts valley as she poured. “Eyes up, Sugar.”

Du’Gen pardoned himself, “I’m sorry... You uh... I’m sorry.”

She shook her head, “It’s okay... glad to know an orc finds me attractive.”

Du’Gen stayed quiet as she walked away, immediately crushing into his meat with his teeth.

“As I was saying, tit-goggles here got gobbled up by a slime and I had to take care of you. Since it was poison, I had to remove your clothes...” She felt Abel’s touch and only chuckled. “The orc doesn’t lie about this so called anatomy. I didn’t mean to spy your naked body, but you’ll make plenty a female happy with your anatomy.”

Du’Gen laughed, “You’re a twisted elf, my friend. I could have died if you didn’t change my clothing.”

“Well, you are a very capable orc.” She raised her eyebrows at Abel. Hopefully he would never ask.

Abel couldn't help the round of laughter that he let out at his companions antics towards one another. Always trying to one up the other, or get another round of this sort of thing in, almost like a mini competition between them. Though the words spoken next were indeed something he hadn't been aware of fully, as in he knew Du'Gen was poisoned but not the full circumstances, he didn't pry into it.

After all, he and Kalna had their own secret they kept from Du'Gen. Even amongst this group of 3 blood bathed warriors, secrets were bound to be kept from the others. It's just how it was. He did remove his hand from Kalna's leg however as the food was served, needing both his hands as he dug into the freshly cooked meat and occasionally taking a long gulp of some mead.

To Abel, this was a good life up to this point. He'd made good companions who were willing to do whatever was necessary to make sure each other were taken care of and would live to see another day as well as get to go around and not only take care of threats to the neighboring towns but get paid to fight strong opponents. There wasn't much more a warrior could ask for...well, perhaps for work to be more steady at times but as it were right now, he was quite content as he listened to his 2 companions and their talking between each other.

The three conversed lightly as the tab did start to increase, in particular with Du'Gen's intake. More mead was brought for both men and Kalna made full use of the nut mix brought to her. Light foods kept her swift. At least that's what she thought, and bloody meats were never her thing. "What do you men think of us moving a bit closer to Westfall... I feel like the scene here... is getting repetitive. Westfall will probably have some decent marks."

Du'Gen shrugged. "Things are pretty good here. Westfall is just another human place like this one." He patted his chest roughly as boar tried to clog his throat; it failed. "We should stay here, make our coin and live our days."

Kalna rolled her bright white eyes, accented by her facial markings which sometimes looked like war paint or something of the like. "Well, with that, I am going to go clean my bare naked, lightly violet body and prepare myself for bed."

Du'Gen chuckled. "I'll have more to drink. I'll pay the bill." He looked around and noticed the red haired woman again. "I might get some sort of sweets."

"Pig." Kalna muttered, giving Abel a very subtle look before pulling her hood back and heading off to her private space.

Abel quite enjoyed the banter between the 2 of them, it really helped ease the tensions and stress that might've been between them. As Du'Gen continued to drink, long after Abel had stopped, he couldn't help but wonder where it all was going. He caught the look Kalna had given him after her very suggestive description of what she was going to do.

As a little bit of time, perhaps no more then a few minutes, the human male felt it was time he excused himself and moved to more pressing matters. "I do think it's time I excuse myself as well, old friend." He said with a chuckle, standing up. "Don't drink yourself into a coma again, you do tend to do that." He said, shaking his head somewhat but not before moving back to the waitress he was so infatuated with, the red-haired woman, and paid her some extra coin to make sure he got back to his room when he was finished to which she smiled and obliged his request.

It was with that he made his way to the trio's rooms, normally them having the same 3 rooms the majority of the time all next to each other, walking past Du'Gen's, past his own and straight to Kalna's. With a subtle knock, one they'd agreed he'd use in these situations, he awaited his Night Elf to open the door as he smirked somewhat at what was about to happen. It'd been a little while since either of them had any fun, and he was quite frustrated so he'd be sure to vent them all out on her, she liked it rough from him.

Kalna cracked the door open and saw Abel waiting for her. She was a little worried as things go, that Du'Gen may have been at her door, hammered and hard cocked. She had ways around that, but she hated toying with the orc's feelings. She was in towels as the door pushed itself open. "Bath first? I think I rather make sure I'm perfect for you. Even though I am already quite perfect, a bit of fragrance from washing oils can't hurt." After the door closed, she let the towels drop, her body deserving of a Night Elf. Lithe, fit, pleasant to the eye and touch, a skin a shade of violet, dimmer rather than brighter. A couple of scars tried to desecrate her body. Battle scars, small, both of them. One below the stomach, the other at her lower back, arrow scar for sure, something way before she met her orc or human friends. Her breasts where what you'd expect from most Night Elves, she was slightly above average in size and shape as most of these women were. There were several exceptions to their race which held large breasts like humans and other races have, but Kalna's confidence would make her attractive even if she had small breasts.

"Are you going to join me? Or should I keep you waiting a few minutes while I clean my body... only to have your filth litter it again..." A small, almost decorative tuft of hair colored her womanhood. It was actually quite sexy. Dwarf women had enough to sometimes braid it in some occasions. Wouldn't stop most men from still fucking, but it did keep many from looking at it. It was clearly up to Abel how the night would go. His body was somewhat bloodied by the sad excuse for a bandit camp, the night was still young.

What greeted the man was quite a sight indeed, one that many would be willing to pay good for. "Since when I have ever passed up the chance to bathe with you?" He chuckled, stripping himself free of his armor and letting it drop revealing his own muscular form. Not overly large like that of their Orc companion, because his kind were simply large to begin with, but definitely good sized for a human male. A broad barrel-like chest, wide shoulders, arms of a good size and his abdomen a tapered V-like shape with 6 well defined abs running the length between his chest and a bit of black hair around his manhood. He always did like Kalna during these times, she had quite the smart mouth and he always enjoyed making her eat those words before the night's end. The teasing had already begun between the of them it would seem.

"Whoever said all I'd be doing is making a mess on your body?" He asked with a raised brow, moving to scoop her up in his muscular arms as he carried her into the bath, sitting down in the large tub carefully as he sat her purposely in his lap, her back against his chest. He leaned forward, his teeth lightly biting at her ear before moving to her neck. "The question is, am I going to wash you or are you going to make me watch you wash yourself?" He asked, his hands having already moved down to tease her breasts, his left hand slowly kneading of her nipples between his fingers while his right hand continued to move further down, towards that valley and the small bit of hair just between he legs.

“Oh yes, make me feel like a local whore being man handled by... well... a man.” Kalna wasn’t only light on her feet, she was generally very light in general. Her body did have everything a woman could want, it just didn’t weight much. Her metabolism, like most elves, was excellent and her diet helped her keep energized and fit.

Sure, Abel wasn’t as orcishly built as Du’Gen. But Kalna enjoyed his tone and features far more than an orc’s. As long as he filled her, as he usually did, she would have no complaints. A night elf’s body wasn’t too much different than a humans, albeit a very fit human. Orcs usually hurt other females with their dicks and while some women won’t admit it, there is a such thing as too big.

She felt him starting to frisk, and couldn’t help but smile. “You’re planning on pounding me like a common bitch aren’t you? Here I thought we were going to make love...”. Breast play nearly always worked for her, an excellent way to kick up the fire. He was all too frisky, maybe the fighting or the mead got to him. She liked it when people satisfy their instincts.

She brought her arm back and touched the back of his neck. “We can help each other wash... I have the oils.”

He couldn't help the light chuckles leaving him as she asked him these things. He let go her ear before moving his mouth some. "Indeed I am...but if you show me a reason otherwise then I won't be opposed to being easier with you." He whispered directly into her ear, blowing his hot breath into it.

"Sure, I like that idea. Who washes who first in that case then?" He asked, enjoying the soft feel of her skin.

His hand eventually left her now hard and pointed nipple, moving to the other side of her chest to tease her right breast at this point since his right hand had made to her womanhood, letting one of his large fingers slip inside of her already wet and tight entrance. He let his middle finger and his ring finger slip inside of her over time, his index and pinkie finger framing the valley between her legs while his thumb rested itself onto her clit. He began to move his arm up and down, back and forth, this being a great way to make her forcefully squirt out her release and really amp up the sexual need in her.

He had no intentions of stopping his hands at this point, not until she released at least once on his hand. He didn't mind the fact they were in the water together, nothing he hadn't ever tasted before from her.

“How about I was your back... and chest. And then you can return the fav— hey!” She placed her hand on his arm, as if he’d remove it. “Last time we did this it made a mess, and Du’Gen almost woke up...” Her eyes narrowed as his hands simply moved as they pleased. “You’re going to make me splash all over the place,” she grunted, “H-hey... take it easy will you? My pussy is not going to up and run away you knowww...”. She closed her eyes as rushing feelings started to build. “This is why no woman will marry you. You’ll have to fuck a fat kodo for sexual satisfaction.” Her arms trembled lightly as her legs started to bend inwards. I’m going to have a master mage transfigure you into a woman, and I’ll return the favor one day... see if you like squirting like a headless chicken.” Didn’t stop her from breathing slowly and erotically, she liked the feeling, her pussy was proving it.

"That's fine." He whispered back with a light chuckle as his. As she began her useless struggle, as if she had to put on an act at this point, but like usual he ignored it completely. "Oh please..." He began. "...Kalna, we both know if you wanted me to stop you'd actually move my hand away." He began to tease the beautiful Night Elf, his lips moving to begin planting a trail of kisses from her ear down to her neck and shoulder. "But like last time, it makes a mess and you get quite noisy but you always enjoy it." He finally said in return to fake protests.

"And screw marriage. I much prefer the life we live now, just 3 friends hurting worse people then ourselves for some quick coin. Living on the edge." He said, but that was just how the majority of warriors tended to think, at least the crazy ones like Abel who always enjoyed finding a tough fight. As his hand continued to quickly move itself thru it's familiar motions, the seconds began to tick by. He knew firsthand it didn't Kalna long at all before she was letting her release fly everywhere. She'd be able to feel his large member making itself known, pressing firmly against her toned and very tight backside.

His hands only relented with his movements once he felt, and heard, the all too clear signs of what he'd wanted - having made the Night Elf release her building orgasm all over his hand as well as into the water they were in. Some water indeed splashed over the edges of the bath they were in, but it was negligible since he'd forcefully kept her under control this time around. He pulled his soaked fingers back to face, letting the now sticky fingers rub together. "Don't worry, I'll tell you the same thing I said last time - if you don't want me doing it again, just tell me now...and I won't." He chuckled, feeling quite content with himself. He always loved getting her all hot and bothered, made for what followed after soooo much more pleasurable for them both. Especially since it tended to make them both generally become more rough.

“I’m not acting! It’s haed to smack a human off you when he’s got you grabbed like this.” She tries to reason to no real outcome. Abel didn’t care. The motions started to drive her crazy. “Oh shit... I can feel it...”. Her breathing became panting, into small whining moans, as she rocked her back against him, only working herself further. His cock knocking against her buttcheeks only reminded her of how men are, regardless of race. “St-stop... I’m gonna gush...”. The trembling got worse as her ass pushed back against him, her moans louder as her broken speech returned. “Fuckk! I can’t hold it!!” After a banshee like crescendo, and an involuntary convulsion which made her seem possessed, her body gave in, her fluids jetting like a geyser Of hot juicy elf tonic. She exhaled slowly, her chattered voice letting out a rippling, “Whoa...” as beads of sweat decorated her otherwise flawless skin.

“I hate you.” She managed to peep as she gathered herself. She had basically been leaning against him as often enough, her legs gave out in the assault. “I might need a moment...”

As he sat there and held her in his arms, he'd at least give her the rest she'd asked for. "You say you hate me..." He suddenly began however, a slight smirk growing on his face. "...yet you continue letting me take you night after night, you have a very strange version of 'hate'." He whispered, his hands roaming and using this time to wash her back and her perky chest as well as her toned stomach. He'd already made her weak and vulnerable with that forced release, the least he could do now was wash away the sweat he'd made her let out in her post-orgasmic bliss. He was quite thorough in his cleaning of her, fingers slipping and rubbing over every inch of her sexy body he could reach given their sitting arrangement.

"Take your time and recover. We both know you needed that even if you never want to admit it." He chuckled some more. How stubborn this Night Elf partner of his could be whenever she was wanting something, had been hinting around to it and dropping hints apparently too subtle for the denser Du'Gen to pick-up on but Abel easily picked them up. Her very open invitation down at dinner earlier had sealed the deal, so to speak, and her fate was to be bedded until both the warrior and the archer were both sated in their lust.

“I’m only saying that... truthfully, you’d know for only a moment if I hated you. Your pretty human chest would be littered with hand crafted arrows. The threat was empty, but scary in its own way. She was a talented hand to hand combatant, even decent with knives, swords and spears. He would crush her like a grape if it came to that, but at a distance, Kalna had the ability to pluck his throat as soon as he spotted her. He clearly wouldn’t be able to force this on her, at least not this easily, if Kalna didn’t give any form of consent. Kalna would have to be bruised, bloodied and perhaps missing body parts of not dead before that happened.

He wasn’t exactly caring, but it was nice of him to wash her. Her legs slowly started coming back to life as she offered to wash him as well. This was too romantic for them. Humans and elves don’t do romance! They just fuck to sate lust and curiousity. “About what you said... about this life... we aren’t making that much of a difference... I feel like we were built for more. You, me, Du’Gen. We aren’t just good at this, we are exceptional, I’ve known and seen people who are good at what they do... we are better. We are stronger. We could start our own guild. We could become real protectors of real people. Not just bandit slayers after they’ve killed 10 people and raped over a dozen women, we could hunt the strongest beasts in our continent, we have the world just begging us to dominate it.” Kalna sometimes did this. She was ambitious, she wanted to be recognized for her skill and bravery, she wanted to be remembered by her people and other people as someone who did something no one had done before. “Maybe I’m babbling... but we don’t need to be content this way. Imagine having land... land that spreads... maybe I’m there with you. And you whither away because of the pathetic life span of humans, but I’d mourn you, and miss you, and fuck other things but I’d still miss you. It’s a fleeting dream...”

Ideally she wanted Abel to settle down with her, somewhere, they could make a life as heroes or as simple folk. Du’Gen can do his own thing, he’d be excellent at whatever profession he tackled.

It almost drew her out of the phase she was in. Abel wanted elf pussy after all.

She looked at Abel and sighed, “Want to shove your cock down my throat? Or should I do it for you?” She downplayed her whole dream montage to just that dreams. Abel was there to crush her holes and she was there to get her fix of dick.

Abel sat there and listened as Kalna began to talk to him about her ideas, dreams of a better future for their mismatched trio. He scratched his chin in thought as he spoke. While he did say he was content in doing what they currently did, it was only just that, content - mainly because he enjoyed the challenge that some of their targets might pose in a fight. Though one's like earlier today left him disappointed and in need to blow off some steam and release his anger on something, or rather in someone as it were currently. Even at her small jabs at him for their race's short lifespan, he didn't speak until she suddenly changed the topic. "That does pose as an interesting thing...though now is not the best to speak of it. We can do that tomorrow, or even after we're done here." He answered, his eyes shifting some as his brain turned and a few random spurts of ideas popped up. "And there are ways to extend lifespans, you know. And how nice of you to say so." He chuckled a bit at the last part, of her both mourning as she fucked other things.

He thought for a moment as she sat bare in-front of him, by now having turned around after he'd finished washing her so she'd been able to wash him during this conversation of hers towards him. "Seeing as how I've already taken advantage of you one time..." He began, rubbing his thumb, middle finger and ring finger on his right hand together for emphasis. "...I believe I'll let you go at your own pace as far taking me into your throat. We both know how it's going to go once we're out of this tub after all. And I wouldn't want to hold you under water for too long once I'm all the way inside your throat and accidentally kill you from suffocation." He chuckled some, paying her back for the comment towards his own human mortality.

Abel did let a large hand move to cup her face, surprisingly soft as his thumb stroked her cheek before she'd shoved his thick length fully into her mouth. "I will say though, the idea of what you said does paint a nice picture. Perhaps in our later years it wouldn't be so bad, and by that I mean my later years." He chuckled some, realizing things had taken on a more romantic-like setting between them but not really caring about that. They'd been messing around for as long as the trio had been together pretty much, well save for the first few months whenever they were learning each others strengths and weaknesses to be able to better back each other up in that area. The Night Elf before him was a gorgeous creature after all - curvy but not overly so, perky in all the right areas, battle-hardened and able to handle herself but perhaps that was just the warrior in him praising her ability in battle. He removed his thumb from stroking her face, bringing it back as he laid back in a more comfortable position in the large bath they still currently were sharing. Were they meant for more then this life? It was something that was now in the back of Abel's mind...

Back
Top Bottom