Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Odd Computer Problem

Taidon

Super-Earth
PhotoBucket.jpg

No idea, never had this problem before. I have decent Anti-virus though perhaps I am not using the best. (I am under the assumption I have the best free anti-virus software)

But yeah, maybe its my monitor, but then again only my I.E. Pages are glitchy like that, and all pixel-ish.

If you all stopped mastrubating like jack rabbits lol....

Look closer, its hard to see from far away, you have to put your face near the monitor....

Taidon said:

Look closer, its hard to see from far away, you have to put your face near the monitor....
<emphasis mine>

Dude! I figured out your problem! :mrgreen:

I don't masturbate and I can't see your issue.

Are you trying to point out the slightly discolored area near the left of your picture? That's the ONLY thing I can see wrong with your picture.

Part of me feels like you're going to announce "YOU ALL JUST LOST THE GAME!" or some shit. *shifty eyes*

Taidon said:

That's no way to get help from anyone, asshole.

And anyway, the only thing wrong with that image is that you cut it out from a full screen desktop view. What, you're looking up glitches on IE? so what?

Raziel99 said:
Taidon said:

That's no way to get help from anyone, asshole.

And anyway, the only thing wrong with that image is that you cut it out from a full screen desktop view. What, you're looking up glitches on IE? so what?

First of all it was a harmless jest, please don't take that joke seriously.

Second I can see it just fine, I thought if you looked at it closer you could see it to.

The pixels are different colors, very light shades of pink, green, and blue, like the image for the browser was messed up.

But its fine, I didn't expect to get much help anyway. XD I just thought "well it can't hurt to ask/try"

Thank you for all that did try.

That's your issue? It's something display orientated. Right click the desktop, pick Properties, click the Settings tab, make sure Color Quality is set to 32-bit.

That's all i can think of.

The pixels are a different color. So? It shouldn't make that much of a problem.

And I didn't see it, because I use firefox with the NG skin.

Thank you! I have no idea how that setting got turned like that. Maybe a virus had done it.

In anyway the problem is fixed. Thank you!

(Thank you to all)

I doubt a virus had changed your screen display...
And describing your problem could have helped people help you a lot faster.

Back
Top Bottom