Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What if we invited a third person into our relationship (seeking F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

intimate

Star
Okay, so the idea is relatively simple, your character and mine are bf and gf or husband and wife, our sex life is fine, if a little vanilla/predictable. We've never really talked about what makes us tick sexually, or our fantasies, until one night in a bar, the conversation gets racy. Ultimately looking to explore how characters feel about the idea, would they, wouldn't they, what would be their concerns. How would you go about it, what kind of parameters would need to be agreed. What would happen during? What would be the aftermath? Can be done as a slow exploration or something more hardcore, possible involving multiple partners and perhaps more than just sex, but that depends on you and your character. I'd like you to play what you're comfortable with, so I'd adjust mine physically/age-wise accordingly, but fundamentally my character has thought about you with other men, even if it's only previous boyfriends, and found it alarmingly arousing. There is a part of my character that wants to watch - since I've pictured it in my head.

Could be first, but I know most people prefer third. Play in PM or IM if it's easier for you.

Message me and we can chat.

Imagine the chaos, the recriminations, the thoughts of how hot it might be, should we, shouldn't we - a good RP should be about the questions the characters ask - the journey

Hi
I am 32 f india an experienced roleplayer who can roleplay with lot of details and with paragaph style..i would love to try this idea you mentioned where you can watch some other man ..flirting seducing me ..or he enters in " our life.." my yahoo messenger id is monali_roleplay and gmail id is monali2010roleplay@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom