Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Hotel [Reydan and Andnich123]

Reydan

Supporter
Supporter
If there is one thing I love about hotels, especially the expensive hotels my wife has such a taste for, its a good sauna. I love the dry heat that seeps into your skin. I love the smell of the wood as it bakes around you. I love the peace and quiet.

Currently we're alone in the sauna. Sweat trickles down my forehead and splashes onto the towel covering my lap in a tiny bead. Its unusual to have a nude sauna in a hotel, but to be honest it hasn't been a big deal so far. In fact, my wife and I have been the only ones to use it. The space is small, four benches in total. Two on each side, one high and one low.

I can hear my wife's steady breathing on the bench above and behind me. She has fallen asleep in the heat, her body covered with a towel, and I take the opportunity to relax a little more. We've been fighting more and more recently and, to be honest, I'd rather she sleep than interact with me any more today. Even though we are only feet apart, I'm enjoying having some space from her, so to speak.

I close my eyes and run a large hand over my face, streaking the beads of sweat on my forehead down past my neat black beard and off into the hot air of the sauna. I'm sitting on the lower bench on the same side as my wife, arms lying on the shelf above.

Just as I shift the towel from my lap, leaving me completely exposed, the door opens. A man comes in, without even looking at me, and makes straight for the higher bench on the opposite side. He lies down without a second thought for you, the woman following him. We're left looking at each other and I drop my eyes away from you, aware that seeing a stranger so naked might make some uncomfortable.

Still, I get just enough of a look at you to know you're definitely worth sneaking some glances at.

RE: The Hotel {reydan and Andnich123]

The hotel. I’m excited when my husband asked me to join him. Lately we’ve been growing apart, spending less and less time together. He’s so involved with his work, and by the time he does come home on the nights he actually does, he’s exhausted to the point where even dinner is too much of an activity for him. So I sit, alone, in our big house most of the time. I thought perhaps this could be our new beginning, a chance to rekindle old feelings and rediscover each other. I was wrong.

I’m not sure why he wanted me there, as he was so taken with work, but when I opened the doors to receive the towels from the maid, it became quite clear. She wanted me to give them to my boss. It made me wonder. Has he been taking his secretary with him? Are they sleeping together? Why is he having an affair, if he’s having one at all? I knew my mind was getting ahead of me. There was no real proof of an affair. So I talked him into going to the sauna with me.

At first, when he gave in, I was ecstatic. ‘He’s actually going,’ I thought, but he added that he had to wait a few hours for the fax he wanted to come in. So going with me wasn’t completely a matter of what he wanted to do as much as it was just a matter of convenience. If the fax had been there, he would not have been there with me. Still I took what I could get.

He reached for the door, and I whispered in his ear this was a nude sauna. He already knew, but I thought if I reminded him that perhaps we could take advantage of that. As he entered, he went straight to lie down, and I was disappointed he didn’t disrobe, but as I entered further, the reasons became clear. I wasn’t sure if he didn’t want to disrobe because of you or if he simply wanted no part of me. So I took my seat on the lower bench. Finally I lifted my eyes to you and noticed your wife. She seemed to remind me of my husband perched back behind you not even noticing your existence. It seemed we already had something in common.

I can't help but think you look a little meek. Which makes no sense at all for a woman as gorgeous as you are. You're clearly a similar age to me, hovering around thirty, but your body screams a mixture of youthful vitality and mature ripeness that is hard to ignore.

Maybe its the husband you are with - I can see the thin gold band on your finger as clearly as you no doubt can see mine. He climbs up onto the higher bench and immediately lies down with his eyes closed. I have to suppress a wry chuckle. So much like my wife. Our eyes meet for a moment and I have at least some good grace left to look a little embarrassed. Surely you can see me checking you out. We're only sitting feet away from each other, after all, and I've been drinking you in since you entered.

Still, something mischevious is within me in the dry air and I get the sudden desire, overwhelmingly powerful, to show off a little in front of you. To flirt with you, shamelessly, but without words. After all, words can be objected to. But body language alone...

I stand, knowing this puts my crotch at eye level for you, and reach a muscular arm out for the wooden ladle in the bucket of water. Raising it, I let its content slowly cascade down my chest, mingling with the sweat and matted hair of my warm body, and trickling down to the wooden floor below. I close my eyes, as if in ecstasy, but can't help but smile a little bit.

Done, and glistening from the moisture, I remain standing and hand you the ladle with an arched eyebrow. I'm interested to see what you do next.

You stand to move and the light catches the golden band around your finger just right. It dazzles before me, and instantly my attention shifts to the woman behind you. There’s no doubt who she is, but my mind ponders just how much like my husband she could be like. The thought brings a smile to my face, on e that remains even as I look from her to the sight right before me. You’re….impressive. I’m thankful for the heat in the room, able to think the blush on my cheeks can be explained by the temperature of the room. You have no shame, not a single shy inkling as you stand there. Though I try to avert my eyes, they keep returning to you.

The water runs from the ladle, cascading down your body. I watch as the hairs from your chest slick, clinging to your muscular frame. Your skin glistens. I follow a trail of water racing past your chest, moving so slightly with your breath, down to your waist. Part of the trail is lost, ending as it remains on your manhood. The rest races down your toned legs and comes to rest on the floor. Swallowing hard I look up to, more aware of how dry my throat is than ever. You offer the ladle to me with an interesting expression.

I could have shaken my head and looked away. I could have said no. My husband was behind me, and either of those options would have been the right one, but those options were not the ones I decided to go with. My hand reaches for the ladle as my eyes fall from yours’ to wooden handle. This is not something I can do with my towel in place. For a moment, I questioned whether I was doing this as to not be outdone by you, or did I really want to do this? I concluded the answer was both.

Gripping the handle and taking it from you, my other hand reaches up and loosens my towel. Slowly, as if revealing a gift to you, I pull the towel back, allowing only one breast to be seen. Quickly standing, almost grazing your body in the process, my tactics change, and quickly the rest of the towel slips from my body to the floor. Leaning over, eyes locked to yours’, I dip the ladle into the water and bring it to my neck. It tips, and the water begins to shower down over my skin, splashing at first, and then gracefully covering my breasts. The water drips from my nipples as it also races down my belly and thighs. Instantly it’s refreshing, and the temperature rises in the room. I’m not quite sure if that’s because of the addition of water to my body or you. Perhaps it is both.

Your hand reaches up but, until those slender fingers curl around the smooth handle of the ladle, I'm convinced you're going to back out. Or push me away or ignore me. But you don't. You rise, incredibly, to the challenge.

I stand, transfixed in the sultry air, as you rise up. The movement of your hand to the towel, so white and fluffy in the dark wooden gloom of the sauna, mesmerises me. I watch you almost as if in slow motion. You loosen the towel, just a bit, and I feel like I've witnessed something amazingly illicit. One firm, yet seductively soft, breast is revealed to me. Pink nipple flashing, invitingly, as you stand slowly up.

I have to take in a small suck of air as you stand, the towel falling away around your lithe body, cascading past your shapely thighs to pool at your feet. Your body is easily the most attractive I've seen ever. It could be the hot air, or the secretive nature of the encounter that makes it seem so alluring, but the perfect balance between figure and curves you display takes my breath away.

Our eyes meet, unspoken sentences flashing away, and I watch as you take the ladle and dip it into the water. My mouth is dry as you bring it up and let it tip down onto your skin. The rivulets draw my eye as they race over your perfect breasts and droplets form, sparkling, on your nipples. I'm aware that I'm rapidly becoming hard as I watch the water trickle downwards towards your belly. Your thighs. Your sex.

Now, in this sauna, you are my entire world. There is no going back. Nothing but you.

I step, slowly, behind you. We're now both facing the bucket, a spouse sleeping on either side, and I take the ladle. Not from you, but holding the smooth handle with you. I move it, slowly but firmly, back into the water and bring it up glistening. I am now standing right up behind you, no more than half an inch from your body in all places, and my head cranes over your smaller shoulder a little. But I am careful not to touch. Not to rush this.

I bring up the water and tip it down over your beautiful body again, watching the trails trickle down. My breath is heavy and hot now, as if my mind, but I maintain the fraction of distance between us.

You stay. You don’t try to leave. There is no attempt to awaken either spouse. There is only you, I, and the intense heat in the sauna. Steam rises around us, never clouding us from either spouse. At any moment, either of them could have opened their eyes and seen us. Perhaps it was part of the excitement, the thrill of being caught. I don’t think so. In some ways, I didn’t care.

Your hand moves with mine, returning the ladle to the water once more. I’m sure you’re going to pour it over my head, but you do not. Instead, once more, my body is showered with the liquid. You’re so close to me, and yet it’s as if there’s an ocean between us. It’s too much. I lean my head back as the water rains down upon me, allowing the back of my head to touch your shoulder. So firm. So strong. My eyes close as the sensations crowd in around me, like the steam radiating from our bodies.

Closer still, and yet that ocean remains. My hand reaches back, grazing your thighs, and I tingle. The smallest of touches and yet the most prominent feeling. I want to do it again. Biting my bottom lips as the water drips from my erect nipples, I fear….everything. My heart races. Are you hard? My eyes never left yours’ long enough to notice after I poured the water on myself. Now I’m consumed with wondering. Was this all some game to see who could push who further? My hand grazes your thigh once more as I lean against your chest. The water makes your skin slick, and you are warm, so warm. Taking in a deep breath, my teeth capture my bottom lip.

Closer still, and yet the waves of the ocean are still crashing. I relax my hips against your frame, wanting to….needing to know, and I get my answer. All of me relaxes further still, taking control of the ladle now and dipping it into the water. I look over my shoulder just a bit and whisper, “Do you want more?”

The water cascades down your perfect form again and my eyes drink up ever little trickle and stream. My mouth is still dry but when your head leans back, gently, to rest against my shoulder I let out a soft sigh. You are so intensely feminine. The smell of your hair, of your body, mingled with the heat and the sweat and the odor of the pine, intoxicates me. I'm drunk on you.

Your hand grazing my thigh is like an electric current, but I don't pull back. I reciprocate. The tiniest of touches as my fingers brush your hips, just the tips grazing your skin. Perfect, round, sensual hips. Like an ancient goddess of fertility made flesh. My heart is pounding in my ribcage as you edge backwards. Ever fraction of an inch seems like a mile, every second a minute or an hour. I feel you lean back, your slender back against my chest, and we breath together. Deep. In and out. In unison. Your warmth is like a fire that burns me to the core.

As your toned rear presses against me, my cock nestles as if designed to fit, between the cheeks of your ass. I'm harder than I've ever been, almost painfully so, and I lean in a little to press further against you. Letting your smaller frame feel my power. Feel how well we lock together like pieces of a puzzle.

My lips are a hair's breadth from your own as you turn your head to look at me. 'Yes' I whisper is a hoarse, deep, voice. My hands rise, steadily, to cup your breasts, fingers poised, hovering over your erect nipples but not touching yet. Waiting for the cascade of water.

'Yes I want more.' I repeat, my very soul demanding it.

The words come again from your mouth, and I’m glad they do. They break me from the trance you’ve put me in. Feeling your body against mine, the slight touches, the powerful muscles, the hint of the strength you hold, it all pushes everything and everyone into the darkest corners of my mind until they no longer exist. There is only the scent of the sauna, all of it, and you and I. I can hear you breathing, and I’m aware our breathing matches. If your heart is racing anywhere like mine, then I wonder if you can feel it thudding in your ears like I can.

My breathing picks up as I feel your cock against me. You’re so aroused, so….ready. The thought of what you could do to me is….intense. I wonder if you would like to lay me down gently on the bench below your wife or my husband and make love to me, or would you fuck me, driving your cock deep inside me. Would you want me to lean my face over your wife’s pussy while you ruined me, or would my husband have that pleasure of unknowingly having his wife’s face just above his covered cock while another man filled her pussy? I gasp softly but audibly at the thought. Was this just a simple teasing, or would it go that far?

Your hands cup my breasts, and my brow furrows as I look down at your hands. So warm, so gentle, and yet I can imagine the possessive touch you could allow me to feel. Your fingers sinking into my flesh, kneading them, owning them before you….. Another gasp. I’m glad for the water. I need the water. It will mingle with the moisture from my sex as it showers down my body.

Slowly, tentatively, as if the ladle is already filled with water and I don’t want to spill a drop, my hand lowers it back into the water. My eyes glance to your hands once more as I silently will your fingers to touch my nipples. I want that feeling, that jolt that I know will run through my nipple, exploding into my breasts as you do so. You haven’t done it yet, and already my mind is filling in the gaps, giving me a slight hint at the pleasure I know you can release. The ladle tips, and the water rushes out. I twitch, my body pressing into yours’. “So good,” I breathe, as I shudder. “So….hot.”

I can see that these are nipples that need attention. They seem erect, almost aching, and I can see the mixture of pained anticipation and frenzied lust on your face. The same must be on mine. But I resist. I torture us both until that clear cascade of water hits your tanned skin and sluices down over your breasts.

Then my fingers touch you.

The skin of your nipples is hard, the flesh beneath aching yet yielding to the touch, and I roll the two nubs around sensuously. I love touching you. I cannot stop. My finger dip down, into the supple flesh of your pert breasts, the water lubricates my passage as my large digits squeeze and tease. I feel you twitch and shudder, every movement sending jolts of pleasure through my body as your tight little crack grips my cock like a vice.

'So perfect' I breathe into you, leaning in still further as if willing our bodies to meld into one. My right hand begins to trail lower, fingers splaying out across your stomach...

'Baby?' my wife stirs, lifting the small towel off of her eyes. I spring apart from you, sitting down rapidly before she can turn over to look at us. My cock bobs, lewdly, between my legs. 'Baby...' she says, looking over at you with innocent eyes 'I think I might stay in here a bit longer. Are you going to go and use the jacuzzi?' I know what she means - she's seem you here and is worried I might be making you uncomfortable by my presence. I stand.

'Maybe I will...' I say. Its clear that she's awake now, as she moves to sit up, putting her back to the exit door. 'Better shower first'. I don't know why I vocalise that last part. No. I do. Its for you. Its out of the hope that you'll follow. I need you to follow. I want you to follow.

As I touch the door handle I hear my wife once more. 'Baby, put the timer back over for me?' she asks. I smile as I flick the sandtimer over. Fifteen minutes. She'll be getting out after that. But fifteen minutes is a long time. I exit through the glass door and hit the button on the shower opposite. It doesn't look like any other guests are in the whole pool and spa complex, all intended to be used nude. I smile to myself as I begin to shower, out of sight of my wife but in full view of you through the glass.

The water brings many welcomed things. More steam, more direct moisture to my skin, a light haze around our bodies, and your touch. I feel your fingers, and I want to completely rest against you, to lean my entire being into you to the point where we don’t where one ends and the other begins. The sensations are so new to me, as if my nipples have never been touched before. Your fingers are skilled instruments, and my body the instrument. You tune me, as if you’re about to play a fantastic piece.

As the last of the water drips from the ladle, and I can feel the droplets splashing as they impact the floor, I hear you whisper to me. Your cock is so hard, so strong, nestled against me. My mind tries to fathom how it would feel inside me, but the true depths of that pleasure is something I can’t wrap my head around. Even the slightest hint at how exquisite it would feel has my sex tingling to the point I almost reach down and touch myself just to find some relief. Almost.

Your hand travels, and I’m about to tell you to keep going, when I hear the soft voice. ‘Your wife,’ my mind screams. I had almost forgotten she….they were in here. Listening to her I can’t help but wonder if she’s worried with my presence here. You’re such a handsome man, and I can understand why she wouldn’t want another woman seeing you naked. It sadness me when she mentions you leaving. I watch you turn over the timer and leave. Our encounter, for what it was, seemed to be over.

I watch you leave, my eyes flashing down to your wife as I offer her a warm smile. If I leave right after you, it might raise suspicions. I so desperately want to, but I have to be discrete. Looking over at my husband, I can hear his soft breathing. He’s sleeping. I could waltz right out of here, and he would never know, but….she would. There has to be some reason, something I could use, to get out of here that would seem normal to both of them, and then it came to me.

“Sweetheart,” I call to him softly. Moving I touch him, nudging his body slightly. He groans in protest. “I forgot to print out the information on the account, the..Wats..Waver..Wend..Willia…..”
“Websters’,” he questioned. “Yeah,” I reply. “Damn it.” His annoyance is clear. “You know how important that is.”
“Yes. I do. So I’m going to head up, and print it out for you now. Okay?”
“Fine. That’s fine. Just make sure you have everything printed out I need. Okay? I can’t afford to blow this deal. It’s important to me.”
“I know,” I tell him, smiling at him even though he hasn’t looked at me once. “A wife’s work is never done,” I tease your wife on my way out as I wrap the towel around me.

Entering the shower, I know we only have so much time. Though the sand was slipping through the timer, I did not intend to let our time slip away. As soon as the door closes behind me, the towel is pulled from my body and hung on one of the nearby hooks. I eye you, hungry. Moving towards you, I only stop when I’m right in front of you. My hands raise to finally touch your chest. I had felt it against my back, but I wanted to feel it with my hands. You’re so toned. My fingertips trace along the muscles as I explore you. Such definition. I want to fantasize about the power you must have, and again my brain can’t wrap around it. It’s too tantalizing, to intense. My breathing hitches in my throat, and my eyes travel down your cock. The strong rod that had been nestled against my body is now before me, still erect. I want to touch it, to feel it in my hands. My hand moves down, slowly, the back of my fingertips grazing your body, pausing for a moment at your belly button. Your body is so incredibly sculpted. My hand moves again, stopping the moment I touch your cock. Looking up into your eyes, my fingers wrap around your meaty length. “What’s your name,” I ask you, my voice low. “That way I’ll know who’s name to moan softly.”

I smile as you approach, glad to see that you have followed me. I watch with hungry eyes as you let the towel fall away. Careless. Erotic. The abandonment of everything to pleasure.

As your fingers trace over my chest and down, as if dragged south by imperative beyond your control, my own hands are busy. The slide around your hips, admiring the intensely feminine curve of your body and down, the fingers splaying out over the toned cheeks of your rear. The skin is soft and smooth, the flesh beneath firm but also delightfully yielding to the touch. I squeeze, ever so lightly, and lean in to kiss your neck. I can taste the pulse racing in your throat.

I groan, breaking the connection of lips to skin, when you take my cock in delicate fingers. Our noses touch as I crane up, lips brushing together.

'I don't think names are a good idea' I say, voice deep and rough with aroused passions. 'Just call me...242....Room 242...' My hands travel around your waist, back to your hips, as I smile down at you. I hope you get the meaning of that. A meaning that I want this to continue well beyond the fifteen minutes we may have left to us.

I drop my chin, my lips finding your throat. And then lower, past the swell of your delicious breasts and I sink to my knees, tongue trailing downwards. I pass along the soft skin of your stomach and down to the line of your waist. There is a little soft hair around your sex but, as my tongue tracks further down, I hardly notice. My hands are on your thighs now, grip firm, and suddenly I lift you a little. Gently but firmly bringing you off the ground and drapping your legs over my shoulders as I lean in.

I press your rear to the tiled wall of the shower and, without further delay, press my needy mouth to your sex. I aroused and pleased in equal measure to find that you are wet and, as the water cascades down on me, I begin teasing your clitoris and the soft lips of your pussy with my tongue.

Was it worth the risk of being caught, the risk of both of us losing everything we had? The question lingered in my mind for a moment before your hands connected with my body. Even amid the warmth of the water and the steam slowly filling the space we occupied, I could feel the warmth. It was comforting, soothing. Your fingers explored so commanding and yet there was a feeling of almost apprehension from you. Perhaps I was imagining it. Maybe it was really there. Either way, I liked it. It endeared you more to me. The gravity of the situation was not lost on you by any means.

Your lips touch my skin, and everything I had felt so far was amplified. They were every bit as warm as your hands, but there was also a softness there that was inviting, pulling me in, and making me want to stay. You mention no names. I nod my head slowly, agreeing with you, only stopping when you give me a number, your number, your room number. The meaning does not escape me. This is not the beginning and ending. No. This is an open doorway. How many times we pass through it is up to us.

Parted lips and gasps play a soft melody for you as you lower your body down. Quivering flesh and fingers lacing into your hair guide you along your path. You are coaxing emotions and feelings from me I haven’t felt in a long time. An instrument can only play beautiful music in the hands of a skilled musician. Your fingers, your mouth, tune me and as I lean against the wall behind me, the tile a cold contrast to the warmth of the shower and you, you begin to play me as only a master musician could. Gasps, roaming hands, soft moans all can not be stopped. I don’t want them to. Ever aware of the two across in the sauna, I keep my volume low, but you do not make it easy. The wall becomes my strength and you my weakness. From the moment you entered the sauna, you were my weakness. Parts of me that have not been touched by a man in this way, both inside and out, become trembling sources of bliss. I squeak, inhaling sharply, as I press my head against the wall. The shower creating a mist that I gaze into. My fingers tighten in your hair as I can feel my muscles clench, growing closer to a pleasure that has not washed over my body in some time. ‘Not yet,’ I think, wanting this to continue for a bit longer. You are a stranger, and I’m already allowing you access to my body. Why? My mind scrambles, boggled by the sheer reality that is bombarding me as you taste me. Torn, wrapped in delicious pleasure, I smile softly. Leaning my head forward, looking down at you, I know the answer. “418,” I whisper to you. Yes. It is worth the risk.

I feel you squeak and gasp, pressing back against the wall, more than I hear you. I am buried in your sex, tongue teasing and probing your tender region. I can taste your arousal, feel the coming climax on my tongue, and the fingers in my hair simply urge me on. The tip of my tongue finds your little clitoris, that tender nub of flesh, and I flick it mercilessly. My fingers are busy, spreading your ass cheeks and massaging the tender flesh as I drink you in.

When you lean forward, your action pulling me slightly from your sex, I smile up into your beautiful face. You seem to have an almost halo, a mixture of the spray from the shower splashing from your hair and the light from above, and I can't help but draw breath. You are more beautiful than any woman I've ever seen. I want you so badly. My cock aches between my kneeling legs, feeling like it might just climax from the sheer eroticism of the situation and spatter the load boiling in my balls all over the water-slicked tiles of the shower.

418. It burns into my brains.

I lean in, more earnest now, knowing we must have less than two or three minutes left. I love pleasing a woman with my mouth - there is nothing more intimate. You can taste her, make the most intimate contact with her very being, and I feel that this action is somehow a promise for the future. An opening up of a little connection between us that will only grow and grow. I edge you, mercilessly, towards orgasm, my only desire now to hear you moan out your pleasure for me before we have to part.

Part for now...

You are….something I have to constantly remind myself is real. The scene plays out like something I watch in secret after my husband has gone to bed, ignoring me and my needs once more. A torrid affair between two paid actors. With a deep breath, the water flows over me, and your tongue dances along with my clitoris, and it’s clear this is no mere scene from a movie. This is reality, and you are with me.

The dance pushes me forward. My grip in your slick hair tightens. Water runs over my fingers, disappearing as it traces down your head to your body. I can’t see much. My vision is blurred by passion and steam rising from the hot water shielding us from would be probing eyes of anyone who dared to cross our paths. I’m aware that my hips are moving with you now. The movements are gentle, but it’s clear. I’m riding your face, wanting to shower you with my sweetness. It’s inevitable. It will happen. The only question is how long can I hold out.

You are more eager now. Your appetite will only be quenched by….me. Further and further. I can feel my body teetering on the ledge, ready to fall over the edge. I hold my breath for a moment, not really sure if I want to fall or dangle for a moment longer. Both feel incredible. The denial of sorts of an orgasm as well as inching closer towards it. Both are right there, racing through my body as I continue to move with you. As my thighs tighten, I feel just how close I am. My mind focuses on your tongue flicking, teasing, my body. You’re so close to giving me what I want. Every pore in my body tells me that. My nipples, erect, bathing in the water tell me that. My toes, curled as if trying to bring the sweet release closer, tell me that. My hips, rotating as I continue to ride your face, tell me that.

The moment hits, and for a split second it seems as though time stands still. I gasp, able to every sound that comes with it. My eyes are opened, starring into oblivion, starring into the beautiful abyss that your bring to me. I can feel my orgasm gripping me, massaging my body as I moan. The juices flow freely. I know they’re on your face, in your mouth, and I warm at the knowledge. I want you to taste them. “418,” I whisper. “After six.” My voice gives way to groans as you take me to edge of this bliss and slowly begin to bring me down. I feel light as a feather, floating. You did this to me, and I know I want more.

I moan as you climax. Your juices are everywhere. Lining my lips, dripping from my chin, and, of course, on my tongue. I taste you. Taste that intimate sweetness that can only come from pleasing a woman. I feel light headed. My body hums with strange energy. I realise, somewhat belatedly, that I too have cum. The tiles beneath me are spattered with my own thick seed, my aching cock having just been overwhelmed by the sheer weight of my lust for you. Was I jacking myself off whilst I ate you out? I can't remember. But I don't think so. Embarrassingly I have come from sheer arousal, like an awkward teenager who creams his own shorts.

I hear you whisper your room number again, and a time, and I kiss the inside of your thigh. I am ready. I want you. I want you so badly. I stand, shakily, hand trailing up your leg as I rise. Are you trembling? I can't tell if the slight quiver I sense is you or me. Maybe its both. The shared tremors of sexual desire.

We have just enough time to spring apart as the sauna door creaks open. Its my wife, red like a lobster and a towel wrapped up in her hair, that steps out. She had the towel in front of her eyes, trying to tuck it up with her hair, otherwise she might have seen us. As it is, she spots me standing near the shower where you seem to be washing and frowns. 'Come on baby' she says, beckoning. We begin to walk to the changing rooms. 'You shouldn't hang about near the showers in a place like this' she adds under her breath as we walk away. 'Just imagine what that poor woman might have thought if you'd been any closer'. I don't answer. I don't look back. We have our arrangement.

That said, I'm insatiable before the appointed time. I cannot get enough. No sooner are we in our room than I tare the fluffy white robe from my wife and press her back against the door of the room. We fuck, rough and needy, against the inside of our hotel room door, her fingers tangled in my hair as I roughly fuck her to orgasm against the hard wood. It is you I fuck in my mind though. You, again and again, your ass slapping against the dark wood. Your nipples hard as diamonds against my chest. The red flush of arousal on your pale throat.

Its closer to seven by the time I am showered and ready. My wife is out for the evening, visiting some friends she hasn't seen for a longtime. I, wearing a plain black shirt and pair of pale grey jeans, pause outside the door of your room. Of 418.

My knuckles hover an inch from the wood. What do I say...what do I do...

All I know is I need to see you again. Its not a want. Its etched to deep into my skin to be a choice. I need you now.

The door opens, breaking the illusion that we are the only people in the hotel. I know it’s her. Her. Your wife. Her timing is terrible, but it could have been worse. That’s a thought that doesn’t bother me. Her tone is possessive, almost jealous. Perhaps it’s all in my head. I wouldn’t blame her if I was right though. If I had you, I wouldn’t want you standing naked next to another woman either. I steal a look at her as you two begin to walk away, wishing more than anything I was her. She gets to go with you back to the hotel room you two share. It will be her lying in bed with you. Her, the woman that I can’t help but think would be better suited to be with my husband, has the honor of sharing her time with you. It’s not fair.

The two of you are out of sight, and the shower is suddenly lonely, empty. Shutting off the water, I head back across the hall to my sleeping husband. The need within me is great. I have to have….something. Pulling the towel from his eyes, he slowly comes to life. I waste no time straddling him, my lips finding his neck, trying to urge him on. He is horrified. “What if someone comes in here,” he asks. I smile telling him, “I don’t care.” His mind, his lips, may have been telling me no, but his arousal was clear. He pushes me back just enough to free himself from his towel. His actions aren’t fast enough. As soon as he’s free, I slip over him, filling my sex with his length. My eyes close as desire covers me like a blanket, and my mind drifts to you. It’s not him beneath me, inside me. It’s you. My hands rest on his chest as I take from him what I want. My fantasy is you and I in this room, joining as one, with no fear of anyone coming in. “Come on baby,” he whispers. “Cum for me.” He doesn’t know just how close I am. I want to call out your name and tell you, but all I have is a room number and my husband. As I bite my bottom lip, he doesn’t say anything else. Instead his hands take hold of my hips and drive me down on him harder as he spears up. The warmth from his hands, the harder thrusts, all laced with thoughts of you is enough to push me over the edge. I cum as he fills me. We both sink back down to the bench. He’s still inside me as we breathe heavily. I’m not sure how much time passes before he nudges me, letting me know we need to go. I’m afraid my legs won’t support me. Having no choice we both stand and cover to head to the changing room. I know what tonight holds. All of it.

He’s the first shower, leaving me starring out of the window. I don’t move until he’s dressed in his best suit and kissing my head as he heads out for his meeting. I knew he would be going tonight. He’s predictable. Him leaving early didn’t surprise me. It left me with time to get ready for you. A hot shower was the start. As I stood there wrapped in my robe, I thought about putting on make-up and a fancy dress, but you had seen me naked, in the sauna, in the shower, no make-up, no clothes, and our time had been….I smiled at the memory. As tempting as it was to stay in my robe as I was, I thought better of it.

The hours had passed, and by now my husband was on his second drink, telling a bad joke, while trying to close his latest deal. Predictable. I heard it. My head snapped towards the door. There was no one else it could be, no one else I wanted it to be. I made my way over to the door with my heart in my throat. As I opened the door, my heart pounded harder. It was you. You came, and now….I was going to make sure you came again.

'Hi'.

It is all I say as you open the door and I step inside. You are more beautiful than I had remembered from the shower or the sauna. You smell of hot shower and expensive hotel soap and arousal. I'm instantly hard, my cock straining the worn fabric of my jeans, and my eyes just drink you in. You are wearing one of those hotel robes - one of the ones that is so fluffy as to be almost impractical.

Or rather you were wearing it.

I have it off you in a moment, hand snaking into the loose gap between the lapels as I step forward. The kiss is needy, hot and heavy, my tongue pressing into your open mouth. I am taking your acquiescence for granted. Assuming you want this. Knowing you want me. We are too far gone for niceties. Far too far gone.

Your stomach is smooth, skin warm and silky, as my hand glides under the robe and around. It nudges it off, falling down your perfect back to catch at your elbows until your let your arms drop and it pools at you feet. You are slightly shorter than me and I press you back a little, advantcing on your kiss by kiss, as I tug my tshirt up and over my head revealing my muscular chest.

I lean in, pressing you lightly to the wall of the room by the door. We haven't made it more than three steps from the portal and yet both of us are naked, or nearly there in my case, and my hands are all over you.

'I want you' you breathe, nose pressing lightly against your own. 'I want you tonight. I'll not take no for an answer. I'll have you tonight'.

I don't know what's come over me. I'm normally not this aggressive, but my blood is rushing in my veins like I'm in a prize fight. It courses in my ears, a veritable waterfall of thumping pulse, and my vision is almost tunnel-like in its fixation on you.

'I'm taking you tonight. Again and again.'

The voice, my voice, is deep. Loaded. Hungry. Almost threatening. My desire is total.

The kiss, the touch, the moment are all consuming. One second I’m inviting you in, and in the next second, your mouth is against my own. Your fingers glide the robe, the only article of clothing hiding anything from your gaze, from me. Exposed, naked, presented for you, there is no resistance from your hungry mouth. You would find none tonight. I wasn’t even sure I had the strength to do so. The will certainly wasn’t there. No. I wanted you in as much as I hoped you wanted me.

The wall finds my back, and I find myself loving the feel of it, of you. You’re so commanding, taking control of the situation, and me. Your chest is before me, and there’s a draw unlike anything I’ve ever felt before to touch it. My fingers glide across the skin, making contact, feeling every muscle, every inch of you. I explore you as if I’ve never seen another human before. Drinking in your scent, your warmth, my hands continue upwards until I reach your neck. It’s still not enough. I want more. Downwards I move my hands now, feeling your nipples, pausing for a moment to touch them. My fingertips trace circles around them as a moan escapes my throat.

Our lips are still locked together until you break the kiss to speak, and what heated words your lips utter to me. It opens a gate, and my emotions flood, rushing through me, stoking the embers that had started to smolder. My hands quickly find your waist as my fingers loop into the front of your pants. Closer. I’m so much closer to you now. I pause again. This time it’s the anticipation, the excitement coupled with my heart pounding in the my throat and ears that causes me to do so. This feeling is so delicious. “Then do it,” I tell you, surprised by the tone in my voice and my words. “Take me again….and again….and again. Don’t stop..until you have to..until we..have..to.” The time has been too long. Too long has it been since my lips tasted yours’, and I can’t fight it any longer. I lean forward, taking what I want from you. You’re even better this time. Perhaps it’s because we both know with all certainty what the other wants. No doubts. No resistance. Nothing but time and desire.

'Then do it...take me again and again...don't stop...'

Your words sink into me, my face burning with passion, my eyes locked on yours. You lean into me and I feel the swell of those full breasts, more perfect than any I have ever felt before. The nipples scrape against my chest as I heave with heavy breath after heavy breath.

My hands meet yours at the front of my pants. The belt and zipper come away clumsily, our fingers working together as our lips meet again. I press against you, feeling that subtle combination of the resistance of the wall behind your head and the welcoming embrace of your lips and the warmth of your mouth. My cock aches, released from its confines as jeans and boxers fall to my ankles. It presses against the hot lips of your sex, our need connecting like an electrical current. My hands reach to your hips, hoisting you gently but firmly up, just a little. I grin into the kiss as I feel your feet leave the floor; just a little, just by the tips of your toes. I love the slight height variation between us - it makes you feel even more intensely feminine than you are already.

The swollen head of my shaft, coated in pre-cum that tells of my desperate lust for you, slips between the soft flesh of your labia and pushes open your little hole. I let out a low noise, somewhere between a moan and a groan. It is more animalistic now, wordless and natural. My hands know where to go, to hold your rounded hips in place against the wall. My lips know to find yours, and my tongue to follow. And my cock...it knows its place too. It knows it must cross that final barrier and connect us fully.

It’s a moment unlike anything I’ve ever experienced before. For a moment, it feels unreal, like a dream. The warmth of your body, the strength behind your touch is drawing me in and swallowing me. Your clothing makes no sound, and yet I know they’ve slipped down your legs, revealing your manhood. Even before I feel you pressing against my lips, I know you’re free. It’s a feeling, a sense. It’s something I’ve felt from you since we met. There was something there that told me we should meet in this manner. The boldness I displayed with you is something uncommon for me, and yet you made feel relaxed and wanted. With you, I felt like I could do so much more than without you. Now that feeling grips me along with your hands.

My feet lift slightly, and the feeling this is dream returns, stronger this time. Had it not been for your mouth`exploring mine, caressing my tongue to dance with yours’, I would have surrendered to the belief this was a dream. A wave of sensations begin to crest. I know that as they climb higher and higher, they will pound against my shores and threaten to drag me into the sea that is….you. I want to give in, to be lost with you, in you.

You press further, harder against me, and I know it’s coming, that final wave that will drag me out to sea. There is no fear. In fact, I’m welcoming it. Slowly I begin to crumble, the sands of my being disappearing. I moan softly, keeping the sound deep in my throat. Our breathing has synced. My hands roam your body, wanting to feel every inch of you as you consume every inch of me. Your body is new to me. Flesh that I have never felt or tasted, contours that my fingertips trace, skin that I grip as I try to pull you closer to me, and a scent that is inviting. I want to feel all of you, explore you, have you to myself, and for this brief moment, I know I will. It takes all I have to tear my lips from yours’, but I do. Looking into your eyes, my lips are parted, labored breaths clearly heard. We are seconds from joining as a man and woman should, as their desires drive them to do so. “I want..to look..into your eyes,” I tell you. “I want to see..your face..when you enter me. I want you..to see..my eyes. Please. Don’t deny me.” Leaning forward I rest my nose against yours’, but eyes, my brown eyes burning with lust and a longing desire that cries to be satisfied, never look away from yours’.

I can feel you exploring me, every finger tip a tiny expedition into the unknown. It is the same for me too - my hands stroke your hips as I pin you to the wall. You are different to any other woman I've slept with, as they all are from each other. Your skin is soft, but not too pale, and I can trace the defined lines of your body with my fingers. You exercise. I can tell from the careful lines. Maybe not religiously, but its there. There are a million other things to discover about you, I know, and I suddenly want to know them all.

As you catch my face, telling me you want to see me enter you, I nod. I want you to see. Want you to know that we're connecting. I push forward, my cock almost painfully hard, and I enter your tight little hole. I groan, low and heavy, and almost close my eyes before I remember your plea. I drink you in, in that moment, and its more erotic than anything I've ever experienced before. I can see the jangle of feelings in my eyes mirrored in your own.

I am deep into you now, my prick enveloped in your moist sex. You've taken me inside you completely. I'm root deep inside you and I feel more alive than I have ever done before. I begin to move my hips, instinctively, slowly thrusting in and out of you. My breathing is heavy - I'm so turned on by you I worry I won't last very long. Still, I try to hold it in, try to fight off the screaming need for release. You are tight and wet and I am hard and pulsing. I kiss you again, and again, and again. Savouring your lips.

Then it hits me, a wave of pure white. 'Ohh' I moan against your mouth, release flooding through me, as I cum deep inside you.

I felt you. Your groan was so beautiful, only making the feelings already ravaging my body more intense. I know you see it in me too as my lips part, matching your groan. There is a fire in your eyes. I’ve never seen it before, something so carnal. Another man is inside of me. I don’t care that you’re not my husband. In fact, I like that you aren’t. You’re forbidden, and you’re inside of me.

My fingernail graze your skin. I’m fully conscious not to claw at you, despite my desire, my need, to do just that. Your cock pushes my limits, my walls, all of me to new heights. It’s unbelievable that I can even take all of you. As your rhythm takes hold, I find myself gasping even more as I’m stuffed by your rod. “I can’t,” I whimper. I can’t take all of you. I can’t hold on. Both. My orgasm is building fast. Already I can hear the sounds of my juices as you drive into me over and over again.

“I can’t,” I begin again, intent on getting my words out this time, but I am met with your lips. My words are abandoned as I taste your lips. Perfect. The wall behind me and the man before me are perfect. I want you to really take me, to slam all of me into the wall, the floor, the bed, every surface of this room as long as you continue to make love to me. I breathe in between the barrage of kisses you assault me with. Panting, my chest is heaving as I feel you find your sweet release. The ledge I had been teetering on is no more, and I tumble down with you. My orgasm grips every muscle in my body, I can feel the tension. My legs grow tight around you, pulling you into me, not wanting you to move as I feel your cock pulsating, releasing your precious seed deep within me. Even my arms are tight around you. This moment is perfect and one I don’t want to end, but as I feel the waves of pleasure begin to subside, a certain fear strikes me. You’re going to leave my room. I know you probably must. You have a wife, and while my husband is gone for several hours, your wife may be expecting you back. The question on my mind find it’s way to my lips. “Will I see you again?”

Your arms and legs are wrapped around me. Vice-like. Total. Clinging to me, like driftwoood in a storm-tossed sea. I came feel the quaking tension released from your limbs as we both come down from our orgasmic highs. Can feel the soft tremors as the adrenaline burns away, the frenetic energy of our coupling now slowly dying away like the embers of a once roaring fire.

We are so close. So very close. Your breasts press against my chest, nipples scraping my skin as our chests rise and fall in ragged union. Your breath is hot on my face. Your eyes...dark and emotive...shift a little. I can see you struggling, trying to formulate a thought or a feeling, something that is bubbling up within you. There is a little blood on your lips...I think, perhaps, that you must have bitten through them in our lovemaking. Or did I? Everything was such a blur. I have never...never fucked a woman like I have done today. Both you and my wife...although she was a ghost of you, a stand-in, nothing more in that moment...have seen a passion burn in me that I have never experienced before.

'Will I see you again?' It whispers forth, quiet and uncertain, a sense of longing patent within the syllables.

'You have me for hours' I reply. I carry you, unsteady legs holding us both up, towards the bed. Towards where I intend to continue this carnal passion. I lay you on the sheet, groaning softly as our bodies come apart. I am still semi-hard, cock glistening with our combined juices, and I cannot help but admire the perfect curves of your body as I crawl onto the bed to lie next to you. One hand lazily trails across your taut stomach, finger tips caressing the soft skin.

'What are your most hidden desires' I whisper, eyes on yours. 'Tell me. Let us live them together'.

His answer told me everything I needed to know. Joy and sadness both collided sending a wave of emotions through me as I floated into the bedroom. His arms were around me, tightly, comforting, and still the sensation was the same as floating.

We enter the bedroom, and the scent of clean linen fills my nose as my air freshner releases the scented mist into the air. It’s a familiar smell. Often I’ve thought about how much I love it, so much so that I bring it on vacation with me as a comfort, something that makes the hotel suites feel a little more like home. The bed, however, feels less familiar. A firm mattress supports my curves as I feel slip from my confines. The void is instant, as well as the desire, the urge, to have you within me once more. Your hand is warm. Though the desire to watch your fingers exploring my body, there is an attraction to your eyes, a pull that I can not deny. You draw me in. It’s a powerful feeling, one I haven’t felt in years. When I met my husband, the feeling was there, strong and passionate, one that we nurtured for years. Now it flounders, taken for granted, but you have ignited it once more. The feeling was never gone. It was a fire that was smoldering. You breathed life into dying embers, and now there was a fire raging just beneath the skin. Now it’s going to consume both of us.

‘What are your most hidden desire. Tell me. Let us live them together.’
I smile softly at you. Your body is touching mine. I can feel you seed smeared on my body and oozing from my sex. This moment is perfect. The soft lighting in the room, familiar scents wafting in the air, your breath on my face, in short….you, here with me, offering to make all my dreams, my desires, come true. No one has done that. Ever. “Consume me. Dance in the fire….with me. Own every inch of my body, and give me memories that will keep warm.”

It isn't direct. It doesn't make it clear what you want in a physical sense. This isn't a 'smack my ass and call me names' or 'make love to me slow and smooth' sort of thing. But it is heart-felt. From the soul. A soft washing up of feelings and desires. Complex. Human. Personal.

Gently I turn you, hands on the slight rounding of your hips. Your body is a delicious mixture of curves and toned lines and, of course, has the attraction of being new. Unexpected. Unfamiliar. Unlike my wife. The thrill of sexual encounter is there. I can feel it tingling between by fingertips and your soft, warm, skin.

My hands lift you, your face falling to the covers as I pull your hips upwards until you are lying on your front on the bed, ass sticking up into the air. I kneel behind you, breathing in your scent. Wordless desire and affection passing between us. I want you. I want to consume you, as you say. To love every inch of your body this night.

Fingers, rough to the touch but gentle in purpose, slide up the swell of your ass and part your cheeks. But it is not a savage cock thrust that penetrates the space, but my face. Slowly, teasingly, I begin to gently prod at your little pucker. My tongue circles your rear hole, already made slick by beads of your own arousal trickled down from your sex. Has this ever been done to you before? Have you ever been caressed in this way by someone who aches with a desperate hunger to consumate our forbidden union again and again.

Back
Top Bottom