Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Supernatural Romance (MxF) Cutesy Romantic Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Veronica Tremblay

Meteorite
Requirements:
• Good grammar and punctuation

• At least two paragraphs of 8 sentences bare minimum.

Depending on the setting I will usually play a human, given exception to a mixed species setting. Here’s the one’s I had in mind:

• Werewolf x Human (I’d play the Human.)
• Vampire x Human (I’d play the Human.)
• Werewolf x Vampire (I’d play the werewolf.)
• Werewolf x Newly Turned Werewolf (I’d play the Newly Turned Werewolf.)
• Werewolf x Newly Turned Vampire (I’d play the Newly Turned Vampire)
• Vampire x Newly Turned Vampire (I’d play the Newly Turned Vampire)

I’ve also got some plots to go with it:
Plot 1 (Human (F) x Vampire (M)): My character (Muse 1) is a blind lawyer (not stealing from daredevil at all >.>) and she has a client whose case is against Muse 2’s client. So before the trial starts, she bumps into him and all the mate stuff happens. So after the trial which Muse 1 wins, he invites her for some coffee and stuff and yeah they get to know each other. Muse 1 is part of a very high end family and she has a personal maid who goes with her everywhere and yeah. When Muse 1 and 2 get together, if he decides to turn her it fixes her eyesight so she can see stuff for the first time and they do the nasty and yeah.

Plot 2 (Human (F) x Vampire (M)): Muse 2 is a high-end vampire whose part of a very ‘royal’ family and don’t condone him dating lower blooded vampires. So at school when he finally meets his mate, Muse 1, he can’t really tell his parents about it because they wouldn’t have any of it. During the roleplay his parents decide to pair him with another royal vampire and stuff happens and fighting and ya know, all that stuff.

Plot 3 (Vampire (F) x Werewolf (M)): There is a war between vampires and werewolves and in a desperate attempt to win, vamps are turning humans to create more fighters. Muse 1 is a victim of such a thing. She is dumped in the woods after being recently turn and that’s when Muse 2 finds her, at first with the intent to kill upon catching her scent, but once face to face, he instead gives her shelter and then they bond and stuff while trying to keep her hidden in his pack lands.
If you have any other ideas, share, but beware I am VERY picky.

All my characters would be submissive, as they’d usually be weaker than the other.

(Compulsory)
Like most animals there’s a mating season which affects both vampires and werewolves and I always use a mating system with them, which is based on the five senses:

Smell: Their mate will smell intoxicating to them, they can't get enough of it.

Sight: Their mate, no matter how others perceive them, will always be attractive to them.

Taste: Their mate, whether it be a lick, nip or bite will taste just like they smell, intoxicating.

Hearing: Their mate's voice, will bring content, joy and other lovely things to them by just hearing their voice.

Touch: Any physical contact with their mate will send a warm feeling throughout their body and arousal when mating season hits.

PM me. I don’t want sex straight away, although it is a very fast beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom