Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RP: Run : Take It Down [ Horror_Show & BlueHatter]

Horror_Show

Supernova
A young girl sat cross legged on her bathroom floor with the door locked. Her eyes were red and brimmed with salty tears. She had her legs pulled up to her chest with her arms resting her head on her knee’s. She had headphones resting on her shoulders blaring very bass-like ambient music. The young’s girl’s adelanline and emotions were running rapid and all she could do was shut down.

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

It was only hours ago that her father had purchased a synthetic [also known as an android] from the company he was an engineer and programmer for. His father worked for Weyland Corp. His father had gone against his own ethics to purchase the synthetic under his daughter’s name. The model he chose not to decommission was top of the line, only one out of ten models existed all individually and psychically different.

The synthetic had been reimagined, reengineered and brought to life with better technological, intellectual, physical and emotional performance than ever before was how they marketed the product. He was the advancement of the tenth generation of cybernetic advancement. The model’s had two settings and one was to have a 99% emotional sensitivity level, the androids could enter seamlessly into any environment and carry out an authentic human interaction, although as with lines before it all the models had valuable skills in manufacturing, finance, earth sciences and medicine and could become competent in almost any other field.

The issue was the specific model her father chose to save had an issue with his programming, how he perceived himself as alive not understand at first he was a robot. His father let him stay constructed and tracked his purchaser code and purchased him and had him delivered to his daughter, Xandrie Colten.

fb84afea4.jpg

She was upset because even though it was her father’s whole career, she hated androids. She thought they were horrible and were dangerous in the first place. She was upset her father had broken a promise he made to her years ago after a freak car accident had happened and a robot chose to let her mother die because she had a better survival rate. Now a damn android was under her property downstairs.

When her father had been home he had been activated and had secretly imprinted on the young female. After arguing about the dangers of her father’s career and their own lives being on the line, she fled upstairs to isolate herself.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS4jOuOqhQw[/video]​

What is "life"? What does it mean to be "alive"? What does it mean to be "human"? Must one be born human to be a human or can one become human? What is "death"? What is "love"? Sadness? Anger? Regret? What are they and what do they all mean? What is their purpose? So many questions, so many thoughts and emotions and feelings taken for granted by everyone, every day. No one thinks of most of these things, they don't have to, it's part of their life, it's who they are, it's what they are, but what if... what if they weren't? What if there were something else, something that didn't generally feel emotions, that couldn't understand life? What then? Would they still be human or would they be something else entirely?

A machine?

These questions frequently went through the cybernetic brain of on android. He was an advanced model of android built to serve and observe. He could do many things such as cooking and cleaning, he could speak numerous languages fluently, he was a skilled marksmen, a spectacular athlete, he could dance, sing, and could even sexually pleasure his owner, all because he had been programmed to do so. However, he lacked things, key things, that set him apart from humans and that no amount of programming could provide. He did not live, he did not age, he did not die, and though he could, more or less, express emotion they had very little meaning or purpose for them so he didn't entirely understand them. He could not love, he had no life. He was simply a machine. Heck, as a machine the term "he" technically didn't even apply, "he" was more of an "it", "he" had simply been given a gender to identify with through programming and physical changes. "He" could really only be called a male just because of how he looked at the fact that he had been given a penis, albeit an artificial one. He could eat but he didn't gain weight from it and food was broken down, the nutrients extracted and turned into extra energy, and the rest of the food was destroyed on a molecular level leaving no form of excrement. The same applied with drinking.

It wasn't normal for him to think about life and death and human and all that sort of stuff but he did, he always did, and he didn't know why. Perhaps it was some sort of faulty programming, maybe it was something programmed into him, there was really no way of knowing.

But whatever the case he had been given to someone for reasons unknown to him, a young lady, but after seeing him she had disappeared up a flight of stairs, leaving the android alone to wonder just what had happened. After a few minutes, however, the mechanoid made its way up the stairs and tracking her by her fading heat signature down the hallway he approached her bedroom door.

"Excuse me, miss, but is something the matter? Did I say something? Are you not feeling well?" the android asked through the door. "Should I get you something to eat? Should I call a doctor? Or would you like me to pleasure you? Whatever you like, miss, I am at your command."

Xandria had drowned herself in self defeat and emotions as her father said he had to return to work. He was covering one of his co-workers shifts. The happier his work was with her father, the less danger he was in. Then again that left her alone with a machine. She had known friends and relatives that had synthetics, most of the time her father had gotten them a great discount but she always felt weird an uneasy around them.

There was a knock and she knew it was him. Then he proceeded to ask if she was alright and could do anything. He had mentioned pleasuring her? The hell? Her eyes went wide and she opened the door wide eyed, looking surprised and irritated.

3607299278001.jpg

“No, No I don’t need anything. Did you just….” She got quiet and shook her head, “No I don’t need anything like that. I’m not happy about having you under my command. I’m sorry. Also you don’t have to go out of your way to do anything for me…especially anything of the sorts….” She couldn’t quite get herself to speak about the intimacy, it felt so weird. “You don’t have to do anything with me sexually. I’m fine…..” She wondered if her Dad even knew he had that feature. Surely he wouldn’t want anything of the sort happening, would he? Then again both of them were unaware her father had programmed the synthetic to imprint on her.

She couldn’t get over how damn real he looked, he really did look human. More human than any other android. His eyes, his hair….his skin tone, it was frightening because she knew underneath he was wires and devices, though very advance technology.

The door was opened quickly but the synthetic "male" wasn't fazed by it, not a bit, and he stared on rather plainly and with little emotion. He did raise a curious brow at the young lady's response, something that he had been programmed to do when he wasn't sure of something, and he watched her carefully, eyes scanning over her (and quite literally-- his sensors checked her heart rate, her blood pressure, body temperature and so on).

"I see. Well, if you are ever in need of sexual relief I am at your command, it is one of my primary functions, after all, and I assure you that I am quite well-versed in it," he responded to her rather simply. He clearly wasn't picking up on the fact that she didn't seem to want to discuss such matters. "I am inclined to ask, however... Did I happen to do something to upset you? I do not understand why you dislike me in such a way-- did I say something? If I did then I apologize, it was never my intention to do so."

He paused for a moment or two, his cybernetic brain processing what exactly he should do next. Never having been in a situation like this before he wasn't really sure what to do or say but his programming told him to work through it. "Might I suggest that we start again? I believe that when humans have a disagreement that they sometimes 'start over again' to clear the air, if my understanding is correct. Might I suggest we do that?" he said, lips forming into a small but programmed smile. "Hello. I am a BU-series android, serial number BU-DX009. Your father called me 'Bud' but you may give me a different name if you prefer. What is your name?"

The young girl stood in the doorway looking rather amused and a little weirded out by the android as he so freely talked about what his primary functions were. She definitely was not having thoughts of being intimate with an android in mind, hell she hadn’t been intimate with even a real human. She stood there and bit her lip as he asked for her to name him. She fumbled and thought about different names.

“Kai.” She said, “or Neo,” she said remembering he looked a lot like a main hero in a classic sc-fi movies about machines years ago in the twentieth century. “You choose.”

The night went on and they were both downstairs. Xandria’s father had called to ask how everything was going and that he had to work a longer shift which she expected. Of course the day he purchases a new expensive synthetic he leaves her to deal with it.

That was until the lights in the ranch style house started flickering. Xandria set down her lab top on the couch. The lights stayed on but then there was knocking at the door. Xandria pushed off the couch pulling up the security panel seeing of all people it was two girls from her high school classes, but they had graduated a year or so back.

noonelives1.jpg

Xandria opened the door to see both of the girls, one was blonde while the other had longer black hair. Before she could even ask why they were here or what was wrong, the darker hair girl stuck out a hand and Xandria felt an electrical shock and lost control of her legs as she collapsed to the floor, she may have possibly urinated in the process crying out. She had been tasered in the stomach.

Both girls quickly entered the house, locking the door, putting back on the security and drug her body into the living room as Xandria was still suffering from the shocks.

The blonde immediately saw the synthetic and got the biggest grin on her face.“There he is…look how fucking gorgeous and expensive he is. Must be easy being the daughter of a fucking computer engineer, he’s basically Steve Jobs.” The blonde snapped. The dark hair girl was pulling stuff out of her back pack and was tying together the girl’s wrists and ankles.

"Choose? That is not my place. I was given to you, thus you are my master, and it is your right to name me if you so choose," said the android, his emotionless artificial eyes gazing toward her, unblinking, unchanging. "As an artificial being my duty is to serve you how ever you see fit."

The night was rather quiet and uneventful and the android wasn't sure what exactly he should be doing or what he should say, so he sat himself at the end of the couch and remained quiet, though his eyes often followed her when the young lady moved about. He was an android, a machine designed to serve its human owner, and without orders he didn't know what to do. There was, however, something more to him than that, something deeper, something much more unique about him, a fault in his coding, perhaps, but that had yet to truly reveal itself.

The lights flickered but he barely noticed, his cybernetic eyes could see in the dark just fine, he could even see in thermal vision or see through someone to find a broken bone or the like. The knock at the door caught his attention but the sound of people approaching was something he had heard moments before that thanks to his sophisticated audio sensor suite. When the young lady returned from answering the door she was unconscious, the android noticed, and was being dragged about by two girls. While he appeared quite emotionless, and in fact he didn't entirely understand what was going on, he knew very well that his owner had been assaulted, that much was clear even to him.

"Excuse me, but who are you? Did my mistress give you permission to enter?" he asked the girls as he casually approached them-- perhaps a bit too casually under the circumstances. They seemed to be talking among themselves, though the blonde girl was eyeing him, and when he didn't get an answer he reached out for the brown-haired girl before she had a chance to finish tying up Xandria and grabbed her back the back of her shirt. His grip was like iron, tight and sure, they would not be able to overpower him with physical strength alone. "I said, 'who are you'? What are you doing here? What did you do? Your heartbeat is irregular, your blood pressure is above normal levels and your brain activity has spiked-- you are up to something. I suggest that you leave immediately before I contact the local authorities."

The dark brunette was just about finished tying up Xandria when a forceful grip pulled her back. The girl was surprised and eyed her friend who was standing from afar. The blonde, which her hair wasn’t really blonde but dyed, walked within visual recognition of the droid. She had a servant droid of her own, he was exactly ten years old and was a way older model and had been updated to meet todays requirements but he was nothing like the one before her, which is why she was here.

“We did get permission. We are Xandrie’s friends!” She lied giving a fake smile, “We went to high school together.” That wasn’t a lie but they were definitely in different years. Xandria had graduated before them because she was smarter. “Let Britney go and we will promise not to hurt your owner, she is your owner correct?” The blonde walked closer and tilted her head. “My names Jessica and I am so fascinated about you…has your owner told you how special you are, how expensive you are and all the things your capable of doing.” She laughed a little seductively.

Once Britney got free she got the kink out of her back but there would be a bruise from where he grabbed her and it kind of freaked her out. “We just want to have some fun…I don’t have my own robot like you so I just want to get to know you, use you a little….Xandria won’t.”

The android listened intently but his eyes kept scanning the two girls and the other machine that had come with them. Though he had never seen the model before his databanks detailed it as an old model of an android servant, it was outdated and obsolete but it was hard to tell if it had any aftermarket upgrades done to it. His eyes fell back onto the blonde girl who had spoken.

"Though you may have went to the same school I do not believe you to be her friends, unless my data is incorrect-- and I am fairly certain it is not-- a 'friend' does not attack another 'friend'. I also did not hear her give you permission to enter this dwelling and my audio sensors would have picked that up," the android responded as calmly and flatly as ever. "And I am well aware of my capabilities and suggested price tag. Why is it that you ask?"

His gaze shifted from the blonde to the brunette and he eyed her suspiciously. His scanners were clearly picking up changes within her body, changes within her mental state, blood pressure, thought processes, all of which were indications of wrongdoing or lying, but what exactly it was he did not know.

"Use me? Have fun? What do you mean? What is 'fun'?" asked the android. "Whatever the case, I ask that you release my mistress immediately. Then I will allow you time to discuss your reasoning for being here."

This was a bizarre situation, no doubt about it, and he wasn't entirely sure how to handle it, negotiating wasn't an ability he had been programmed with. And while his strength was far superior to a human he hadn't been installed with any sort of combat programming other than the most basic of skills to use in the defense of his owner, but he was still fairly confident that he could fight those girls off if need be. Hopefully. But he was programmed to always seek out a peaceful solution first, and that was exactly what he was trying to do.

Xandria was still lying on the floor unconscious, she was in what looked like the most uncomfortable position as Britney had tried to restrain her arms and legs. Jessica was trying to take things cautiously despite not having the brightest mind on her shoulders, she loved the thrill.

“We have her restrained for her own good. We don’t want her to wake up and act ill-rational herself. She is safe, we are not going to do anything to her…. we just want to have fun with you.” Jessica said grinning as Britney still looked a little freaked out.

“Jessica maybe this isn’t the greatest idea, he is dangerous….any minute red flags could be alerted.” But Jessica had threw up a hand shutting up her friend.

“Let us have our way with you and nothing will happen to Xandria, we can put her inside of her bedroom and lock her in.” Jessica said reasoning, anything to get her way with the gorgeous A.I. in front of her.

This entirely situation was strange to say the least and the android was certain that none of this was normal, but he was also certain that he would have little problem overpowering the girls (and perhaps their android as well, if it was as weak as the stock specifications suggested) if things got too out of hand. He could also alert the police wirelessly but if these two girls were his mistress' friends, and that did seem unlikely, then he would have preferred to get through this as peacefully as possible. The girl, Xandria, looked a bit uncomfortable but if she was safe then the discomfort would be acceptable. At least that's how he calculated it.

"Very well," the android finally responded in the same emotionless tone he'd used the entire time. "I will do as you say for now, as long as you promise to leave my mistress alone. Should anything happen to her, however, I will not hesitate to use force to stop you, am I clear? Now, what sort of 'fun' are you referring to?"

Of course it wasn't clear to him just what the girls wanted. To a human it probably would have been obvious but to an android who lacked search human emotions, or at least hadn't learned them yet, he couldn't see it. He took things far too literally.

Jessica had instructed to Britney up to her room and lock her inside of it. Britney nodded and went for the blonde and painfully drug her body by her feet across the living room and upstairs. The girl would have some rug burns on her legs, arms and some bruises. Britney had found her room and left her on the floor cutting off the restraints. Her door didn’t lock from the outside so she decided to drag the girl into her personal bathroom, shut the door and push a shelf in front of it. That should keep her in their awhile?

Britney hoped for Xandrie’s own good that she stayed unconscious until they were gone, not necessarily because she liked Xandrie, but because it would guarantee this went smoother. Then again Xandrie had never done personally anything to her or Jessica. Jessica didn’t like her because the few times she had run into her, she had found out a few of the guys she wanted to bang was interested in Xandrie. The funny thing is Xandrie never has a boyfriend all through highschool.

Downstairs Jessica had led the synthetic to the master bedroom on the first level of the house which was her fathers. It was very clean, very organized as if it was never used, it wasn’t besides her father sleeping here occasionally. He slept in the basement laboratory most of the time. Red flags were raised as these two girls were not supposedly her friends, had hurt her and were now in her father’s room. Britney had come back telling Jessica she was securely in her bathroom.

Jessica had walked over and sat on the edge of her fathers king bed taking off her sandals. She patted next to the bed for the android to follow.

“I just want a taste of how sexually satisfying you are, you are only one out of ten models that is incredibly expensive. Such a shame Mr. Colton brought you here when Xandrie would never put such a gorgeous machine to work.”

01a015cf-6303-4de4-ba6d-2dc9b81b18b4.jpg

================================

The young blonde stayed unconscious for several minutes until she started shaking and stirred coughing and gasping for air. Her body was tingly and she struggled to stay sitting up. She crawled by scooting her rear over to her bathtub, leaning against the coolness of the plastic. She realized she had urinated on herself and remember what happened. Both girls were downstairs with the android. Her eyes widened in fear.

“Sh-Sh-shit, oh god.” She stammered still shaking. She pushed herself up and took a few minutes to stand. She tried to leave the bathroom and figured out something was pressed against it. She cried out. She didn’t have any electronic device in here that could call for help.

5b8bc53e-efce-426d-a3de-d5d3963520df.jpg

"FUCK!" She screamed pounding her hands on the wooden frame, she weakly slammed her body against the door and slid down it already in tears. In twenty four hours she had to deal with acquiring a robot when she wasn't fond of them, then of all fucking things two bitches from her old high school had broke in and electrocuted her and now had her locked in her bathroom. Xandrie was so scared they would steal or mess with the synthetic, it was her father's life work . Maybe some part of her cared for him even though she didn't know it.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsuGkIgatyE[/video]​
1, 2, melatonin is coming for you
3, 4, baby, won't you lock the door?
5, 6, I'm done with it
7, 8, it's getting late, so close your eyes, sleep the days

Oh, the android was well aware that none of this was normal and that these girls were not Xandria's friends, but he, like most other androids, had been programmed to avoid hurting a human whenever possible, so much so to the point that it was all but forbidden except for the most dire of circumstances, so his programming told him that this route was the safest one, the one that would prevent anyone from getting hurt. No, perhaps that didn't make a whole lot of sense but with only his programming to go off of it was all he could do.

The android eyed the girl when she patted the bed. Had he a human mind he wouldn't have done it, but he did step toward the bed and then sit down upon it without objection. "Providing sexual pleasure is one of my primary functions," said the android rather matter-of-factly. "I am programmed with the knowledge of hundreds of sexual practices and games in order to provide the greatest amount of pleasure possible, the size of my penis can also be adjusted to perfectly suit my owner at their request, and I am capable of releasing synthetic nutrient- and vitamin-filled 'semen'. Is that what you wanted to know?"

He could hear his mistress upstairs, it seemed that she had finally woken and his keen sensors were picking up the sounds she was making, but he was unsure of what to do and in such a situation his programming was conflicting. Some of his programming told him to go up and free her while another part of his programming told him that for now he should do what these two girls wanted and that doing so would ensure Xandria's safety. What was he to do? Should he say anything and draw attention to it, but that might put Xandria in more danger... Was it best to just remain obedient for now?

Back
Top Bottom