Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Return from the Never-Ending Hiatus

Hello my beautiful ladies, gents, and uncategorized others,

To all my partners and friends on BlueMoon,
I have been away for several months now, on and off BMR on a temporary (but very long) hiatus.

I HAVE RETURNED.

Long story short, I had to take some time off to recover from a severe concussion and sprained neck from a work accident. The recovery was a much longer and brutal process than I had anticipated, and the cognitive effects stayed with me for weeks, even months. I had no desire to write and found myself struggling to even read.

Luckily, I am recovered now. I recovered some time ago but was given an unique opportunity at work to manage a special project. It took up most of my time, between that and other summer events, and unfortunately I was not able to return sooner.

But, alas, I am back now!

Cheers,
~ Tempt

Welcome back, Tempt! *hugs* You have been missed! Sorry about your injuries but I'm glad to see you healed up and feeling better. And work opportunities too? Seems like life just needed to take a few knocks before giving you a conciliatory back rub.:D

Rudolph Quin said:
Welcome back, Tempt! *hugs* You have been missed! Sorry about your injuries but I'm glad to see you healed up and feeling better. And work opportunities too? Seems like life just needed to take a few knocks before giving you a conciliatory back rub.:D

Thank you for the kind words, Rudolph! :angel:

Indeed it did. Could not have said it better myself. And jeez, did she knock me down.

Back
Top Bottom