Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Dark Office (VixenGirl/DangerousDanielle)

VixenGirl

Moon
Dark Impulse Incorporated is the worlds largest conglomerate company as of last month. Starting out as a small cosmetics line, Dark Impulse has expanded its interests by getting into clothing, personal hygiene, and so much more. Its founders Samantha Bowler and her brother Alex Bowler, current CEO and CFO of the company, said that they originally created the company as a college marketing project. The company had so much early success that they decided to keep it going throughout the rest of their college years and then continuing it as their primary line of work afterwards.

The starting staff was mainly close friends and family, but now the company boasts over a thousand employees at the main office and thousands more at warehouses and other companies around the world. Today to mark the 5 year anniversary of the company, Alex and Samantha released a new line of designer clothes at affordable prices as well as a new line of cosmetics that they say, and I qoute, "For the ladies ready to enjoy the night to its fullest."

Danielle was one of Dark Impulse's up and coming white collar workers, having worked up through the ranks. She started out as one of the hundreds of girls in the myriad of cubicles and now was enjoying her position as one of Samantha's lead secretaries.
When Samantha summoned her into her office, Danielle did a quick look over at herself.....Danielle was 28, long slender legs, 38D breasts cradled in a sapphire blue plunge bra with matching panties, tight mid thigh skirt and a pink top.
She came into the office and sat down in a chair facing the left side of Samantha's table, waiting for both her boss lady and whoever else was with her to come in.....

Samantha strolled into her office in a a lightly colored grayish black skirt and white button up shirt with the sleeves partially rolled up to give off that hard working vibe. Her slender frame was honed through years of gymnastics and track throughout her schooling. She had an impressive 36Ds that looked a bit bigger thanks to her slender body and nice tight and round butt.

As Samantha sat down, she showed a glimpse of cleavage that revealed her satin red plunge bra for just a moment. She sat down in her seat and took a sip of her coffee before moving her luscious brown hair out of the way of her piercing sea blue eyes.

Behind Samantha strolles her brother Alex, a brute of a man in an all black suit with a white undershirt and matching black tie. His ripped body seemed to hardly be contained in the suit, yet he moved with a grace and dexterity unheard of in a man his size. His short cut black hair was getting a little shaggy around the edges and his emerald eyes shone with an innate happiness. Alex stood off to the side of his sister as she started to speak.

"Thanks for coming in Danielle. Did you bring the quarterly report with you like I asked?"

"Uh.....uh, yes Miss," Danielle said, the paperwork in her hand.....she got up and reached over the desk, her more than ample cleavage visible.....she had seen Samantha's brother before, seen him making passes at the other women and had no intention of becoming another knotch on the man's belt.
The sooner she got out of this uncomfortable situation, the better....she got up and looked at Samantha...
"will that be all Miss,?" she asked, unable to totally conceal her nervousness....

Samantha shook her head and motioned for Danielle to sit back down for a moment again. The look on Samanthas face was one never before seen by her secretary or anyone outside her family. With a flick of her head, she motioned for Alex to lock the office door, which he did without hesitation. Then he came up behind Danielle and grabbed the file from his sister and began reading it right behind Danielle.

With her attention fully on Danielle, Samantha leaned back in her chair and laced her fingers together. "How long have you worked for us Danielle? I know its been a few years, but how many exactly?"

While behind Danielle, Alex ever so often peeked up over the document he was reading to stare down the cleavage of what he knew would be a new toy very soon, a toy he didnt want to sell since he himself has been secretly lusting after.

The nervous secretary thought about the question for a moment......"I'm......I'm not sure Miss," she replied...."I started in the claims adjustment department in July 2012, and took a later transfer to your department last year.....

She got up to leave....The more she saw Alex in the room, the more uneasy she became.....Ever since that embarrassing night downstairs in the employees parking area, when he suprised her at her car door....he made a pass at her, which she politely refused. "Danielle," he said....."I can make your advancement through the ranks much easier....after all, Samantha is my sister....all you'd have to do is...make things a little easier between us...."
Danielle pushed him aside....."I.....I....need to get home," she stammered, fumbling with the car keys, finally finding the one that unlocked the car and quickly got in, closing it just as fast.....

"Miss," she continued....."If there's nothing else, I need to get back to work...." with that, she rose and started going for the door.....obviously expecting it to be unlocked, she panicked a little, turning the knob.....
"wha......Miss, the door is locked...!"

Samantha nodded as Danielle fumbled at the doorknob. She knew what came next, and it was always the hardest part to get right, especially doing it here in the office itself. Normally she would now tell the poor girl that her life was over and she would be trained a a good little slave to be sold later, but she wanted to have a bit of fun with Danielle first. After all, she did refuse her brother that night, which is what set this whole chain of events into perfect motion.
"Im afraid I cant let you go just yet. There is still one matter that needs to be taken care of between the three of us. If you want to keep your job and still be eligible for promotions, bonuses, and all the perks of the company, you will turn and face Alex, apologize for that night in the parking lot, and then you will strip in front of him. Am I clear?"

Danielle stopped fighting the doorknob as she heard her manager's decision. She became instantly paralyzed with fear and shock....what??? why would ANY boss tell an employee to strip???? what the hell was going on here???
But on the other hand, she had clawed her way up the corporate ladder, a feat she didin't do to just throw it all away simply because she might be ashamed of her own body....

"y-y-y-yes Miss," she stammered, turned around and came forward a few feet. First things off was her heels, followed by her skirt....she unzipped it from the back, shimmied out of it and let it drop to the floor.....she next pulled her top off over her head and now stood in her blue lace bra and panties, praying her boss would allow her to stop......

Samantha admired the beautiful body of the woman before her. She will sell for a hefty price once her training was complete and she knew where she stood in the world from now on. Samantha and Alex were both a little angry when she stopped just shy of stripping naked for them both. Samantha decided it was time for more pressure and a bit of a punishment to be added into the mix.

"Did I say to stop at the bra and underwear Danielle? No I didnt. Since you didnt listen, now you will go up to my brother and rub your tits on him and grind on him while taking off the bra and panties. Do I make myself clear?"

Danielle stared at the woman....sure, she'd been propositioned a few times while here, but THIS?
What made things easier for Samantha was that Danielle was a natural submissive, and being Bisexual, responded fairly
easy to a aggressive dominant female.
With that and her determination to succeed in the company, she sighed......
"n-n-n-no Miss, you didin't," she stammered and proceeded to take off her bra and panties....she stood there facing her manager, her freshly shaved pussy almost glowing, then turned and walked over to the man....
She was nervous, her heart pounding out of her chest as she came up to him....she began grinding her ample tits up against his chest, pushing her hips up close up against him....she could feel a bulge quickly growing down below....

Alex sighed happily and rubbed his quickly forming bulge against her sexy and perfect body. Alex wanted her badly, so badly that he was tempted to buy her from the company as soon as her training was done. He grabbed her tits with his hands and began to play with them a bit roughly as he started to show his dominant personality and disposition. "You have a great body Dani."

Samantha grinned and started to rub herself a slight bit as she watched her brother and a soon to be slave mess around with foreplay. She knew her brother loved to mess around with foreplay just as much a she loved to fuck a woman into submission, and she was surprised at the fact that her brother hadnt thrown her down on the desk and began fucking her already.

Samantha and Alex both knew as soon as Danielle had started to work her hips that she would make an excellent slave for them and she too was almost wanting to buy her for herself.

Danielle was far from being a virgin but nevertheless felt so vulnerable...her tan body trembling, her breathing now shallow and rapid....
Th....thank y-y-y-you Sir," she stammered. She wasn't naive enough to not know what was going on, and common sense would tell her to find a way out, but the door was locked and it was obvious that Danielle's boss not only wasn't going to interferre with her brother's advances, she seemed to actually encourage him. THIS WAS NO WAY TO RUN A COMPANY!

"p-p-p-please sir......don't...." she begged as he became rougher with her tender nipples.....she knew that anytime soon she was going to be thrown to the floor or put on the table and raped and there was little she could do about it.....

Alex grinned and slapped her breasts around a bit as Samantha watched from her desk with a grin on her face.
"Dont do what little girl? Do you think what you say to me will help you or save you?" Alex said as his bulge rubbed more and more against her soft and vulnerable body.

Samantha decided now was the best time to turn on the hidden cameras in the room so she can have more blackmail against Danielle. She figured Danielle wouldnt need much to be forced into the next steps of the training and enslaving process. "Danielle, you have a beautiful body and I think you should give it to my brother more. This is just a suggestion, but you have a nice pair of tits that are getting fondled." They way she spoke made it obvious that it wasnt really a suggestion and in fact it was an order.

Danielle could hardly believe her eyes and ears.....she was naked, forced up against a wall with her boss's brother no doubt about to rape her.....and worse than that, her boss was behind the whole thing! WHAT THE HELL!!!???
You'd think that being a female, her boss would step in and not only stop all this, but probably throw him out and call the police....but instead, she was even complimenting her on her tits!!

Danielle realized there was no way out of the situation....the office was locked and she correctly assumed if she did manage to escape the man's clutches, the boss would probably do something to stop her.
The trapped secretary bowed to the inevitable.....she needed the job desperately and it would be her word against theirs.....

Danielle closed her eyes, backed herself up against the wall and let him play with her massive tits, the palms of her hands planted behind her.....

Samantha smiled as she noticed the subtle changes in the way Danielle moved and reacted to what her brother was doing to the poor secretaries body. She couldnt wait to begin the long training process that would take this sheepish secretary and transform her into the perfect slave toy for whomever purchased her. "Danielle....How much do you want to keep your job?"

Alex had already blocked out the conversation his sister and the secretary were having. All he wanted was these tits to mold to his touch and to command the body they were attached to. With practiced ease, he slide one hand down to her inner thigh while rubbing and pinching the nipples of the soon to be slave girl.

danielle shivered, tingling as Alex explored her body....
"I really need this job Miss," she said as she ceased her struggling and let him play with her tits, arching her baqck out from the wall, jutting her breasts outward. She had no idea she was being filmed......

Danielle slowly opened her legs allowing Alex access to her pussy.....she knew there was no way out of this predicament, but maybe....just maybe....with her boss in the room Alex wouldn't actually rape her here in the office. Afterall, someone might come in.....

Back
Top Bottom