Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

new idea [m/m] updated 9-1-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

loosebruce

Moon
I hope you like the following idea. I play in third person and prefer PM. I average 2-3 paragraphs per post. The link to my F-List is in my profile. All characters are 15+. I can play either character.

COMING OUT-m/m---A 15yo boy who has always been popular with the fairer sex decides to stop faking it and goes to the Spring LGBT dance to come out as gay. He tells two people beforehand. One, his straight best friend who he used to go after girls with who takes the news just fine. Two, a geek he knows from school that he asks to go with him as he is too shy to go alone.

HOLLYWOOD BRAT-m/m---A 15yo boy actor was rather successful when he was younger, but now that he is older while he is still cute the fact is his acting leaves a lot to be desired. The opportunities are few. All he really wants is a little pocket money and a stash of weed. He decides to start renting out his best asset, himself. He knows what his manager likes and there are other perverts on the outer edges of the biz that would get him high for a little playing around. There are also other boys in the acting world he knows who are less than straight and a few active male members in his dwindling fan club who would do anything to meet him.

BI-BOY---A teenager who thinks of himself as straight gets turned on to weed by the man down the street. Eventually the man is pushing him into giving BJs in return for the pot. The boy isn't really into it, but the want for getting high keeps him coming back. While the man doesn't turn him on, but he begins to notice a few of his buddies and wonders what it might be like to roll around naked with a few of them. Would fucking his cute, blond friend up the ass be as good as a girl? Before that could happen the school slut who bought weed from the man got wind of what had been going on. She wanted him and hinted she might blab about what he was doing with his mouth unless he became her boy. One of us would be the boy. The other his new girlfriend, the man and various boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom