Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fandom/Regular Rp Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

doctorwho27

Super-Earth
Hey there, I am looking for people who would like to rp with me. I am pretty open minded but I will let you know that makes me uncomfortable. Anyways I prefer to be submissive if that is alright with you. I tend to play bisexual female characters but sometimes I prefer to play them straight. I also post three paragraphs I do not do any less than that but I can also do more if need be, I hate one liners or people who post less than I do. I also like to play furry characters as well. Please, please send me a pm if your interested! Do not post on this thread for I will not answer you.. Anyways I play oc characters only, some of them are ocs I made up or fandom/series rps. I won't play any stupid canons so don't bother ask. Also please note that I won't do any series that is not on my list, I do not play sluts or dominate so do not ask. Also do not ask me to do any video games since I do not.

Here are some Fandom Series that I like to do
Characters I would like some to be are in ()

I AM LOOKING FOR THIS HANNIBAL!
15V6.jpg

Movie Ideas

Lord Of The Ring/The Hobbit (Elrond, Legolas, Thranduil, Thorin)
Hellrazor (Pinhead)
Nightmare On Elm Street (Freddy Krueger)
X-Men (Wolverine, Gambit, Sabertooth)
Avengers (Iron Man, Loki, Thor)
Pirates Of The Caribbean (Jack Sparrow, Commodore Norrington, Lord Beckett)
Harry Potter (Severus Snape, Remus Lupin, Sirius Black, Lucius Malfoy)
The Dark Knight (The Joker, Bane)
Hunger Games (Finnick, Gale, Haymitch)
Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze)
Sherlock Holmes (Sherlock)
Star Wars (Darth Maul), (Kylo Ren) I do Oc/Oc as well for this!
Sweeney Todd ( Sweeney Himself)
Tim Burtin's Alice In Wonderland (The Hatter)
V Is For Vendetta (V)
Micheal Bay Transformers (Optimus Prime, Megatron, Starscream, Lockdown, The Fallen)
Suicide Squad (Joker, Batman)

TV Series

Hannibal (Will Graham, Hannibal)
Star Trek (Spock, TuVok, Kahn)
Doctor Who (Doctor 10, The Master)
Torchwood (Jack Harkness, John Hart, Ianto Jones)
Criminal Mind (Spencer Reid)
Dexter (Dexter Morgan)
Black Sails (Charles Vain, Captain Flint)
Warehouse 12 (Pete, Jinx)

Animated Series

Inuyasha (Sesshomaru, Inuyasha, Naraku, Koga)
Fairy Tail (Gajeel, Gray, Natsu, Leo, Gildarts, Levy, Lucy, Erza)
Naruto (Itachi, Orochimaru, Sasuke, Gaara, Kakashi, Sai, Pein, Naruto)
Avatar: The Last Airbender (Aang, Zuko, Ozai, Zhao)
Avatar: The Legend of Korra (Mako, Amon/Tarrlok, Unalaq, General Iroh, Tenzin)

Fandom Plots

Fresh Meat
She is brilliant for her age, she is top of her class and now she works for the FBI. She was being trained under William Graham but after what happened to him, well things are changing. Jack has called Doctor Hannibal Lecter in to view a crime scene and give him the facts. However she catches Hannibal's eye, will she be stronger than Graham or is she more dangerous? Will he be able to make her bend to his will and corrupt her, can he turn her into a killer? She may be young but with the past she has had, there might be some things that would even shock him

Avenged
She is a young mutant/Asgardian hybrid and she has been kicked from her home planet of Asgard. She then was captured by creatures from another realm, she goes through years of torture only to be spat back onto earth. This keeps happening to her most of her life, however she manages to escape the American Government mostly, that is until SHIELD gets a hold of her. She is locked up tightly, however she has caught the eye of the God of Mischief and he wants a piece of her. Loki will spring her out of where she is hidden, take her away and start to train and corrupt her. He will turn her against everything she has ever known and show her why humankind needs to be taken over and ruled. Will she bend to his will or will he end up losing himself in her own darkness?

Dark Passenger
She is new on the scene and she works for Miami metro, however there is a darkness about her that Dexter Morgan can't seem to leave alone. She had worked for him for six months as a lab assistant. She has nobody in her life, no friends or family. He however finds her one night taking down one of his kills, he manages to tackle her. However when he removes the mast he is in for a shock. Will he kill her or will they be able to understand each other and work together to become Master and Apprentice, will he be able to show her Harry's Code? Will Dexter be able to move on and have more of a normal life with a girl who knows his secret, can they tame each other's dark passengers?

Shadows
Her people are in trouble, they are going to war with the Orcs of her kingdom. She has nothing else to do but ran to get help from either Lord Elrond of Rivendale or King Thranduil of Mirkwood. Will Elrond offer her help and fall in love with her in the meantime, not allowing her to leave for fear of her safety and not wanting to lose her. Or will Thranduil take what he wants, offer to give her help as long as she stays and becomes his new Queen? What will the Princess do, who will be able to help her. Or will she fall in love with Legolas who has sworn to protect her and take her and her Father's men to help her Kingdom from being slaughtered and left to burn to ashes?

About Hook
This is where things take a change, Hook is actually the good guy while Peter Pan is a little monster. My character will be abducted into Neverland by one of Hook's men thinking their boss needs someone to have fun with. However when she meets Hook she finds out that he is rather a sweet man once you get to know him, he has to put up a mask when around his men. However my character finds out about the truth of Pan and she takes Hook's side, she becomes a female pirate and helps free Hook and his men from being trapped in Neverland. However Pan is out to turn her against Hook, will this work or will he end up trapping himself in Neverland as well. (Note, Pan will be 18 exploring sexual interest for the first time). Also will Pan want to keep her for himself, will he want to take my character for himself to bed?

Former Death Eater
She is the daughter and sole heir to Voldemort, however after the battle where Severus survives along with Bellatrix and a few other Death Eaters, her life is going to change forever. She is now 18 years old, done school, she managed to save Snape and nurse him back to health while she herself is injured. However they Death Eaters are looking for her, they want to bring her to power like her father but that is something she does not want. They have to keep hidden away and always moving, she asked Harry and his friends for help and they have promised to protect them. Until the Death Eaters are caught and sent to Azkaban Severus will stay by her side. However over time they will grow closer and will he lover her after some time or has he always loved her from the start, its an interesting thought. However there is danger other than the Death Easters, the ministry is out to get her as well, even though she fought against her father in the war. Severus is thought to be dead but when he is found out he is thought of as a hero. What will they do, who will help them and who can they trust?

My Less Important Oc/Oc Ideas

Oc Pairings Ideas

Pharaoh/Princess
God/Princess
God/Demi Goddess
Pharaoh/Priestess
Emperor/Princess
Gladiator/Princess
Priest/Princess
Priest/Demi Goddess
Priest/Priestess
Warlord/Princess
Warlord/Sister
Viking King/Princess
Teacher/Student

Yes I do Incest but only...

Father/Daughter
Older Brother/Younger Sister
Herm Older Sister/Younger Sister
Uncle/Niece

Supernatural Pairings

Vampire/Human Turned
Lycan/Human Turned
Angel/Demon
Incubus/Vampire
Incubus/Angel
Elf/Vampire
Elf/Elf

And many more...

Oc Rp Plots

Pharaoh's Daughter

Princess Meneret is the last living daughter of the Pharaoh, being of pure royal blood and her father with now heir, it is her duty to be married to him. Her mother had died years ago and her father's concubines don't have pure enough blood. So her father comes to her on her 18th Birthday and tells her that she is to marry him. Meneret will be shocked and scared at first but her father turns out to be a real gentle lover. She is to bare him an heir however and that heir if to be the next in line. However what is she to do when a long lost brother returns from another country and kills his father and takes her as his own wife? Will he kill the child or will he treat her the same as their father treated her?

War Lord's Claim
Her brother if working his way towards becoming a War Lord, it is feudal Japan and he keeps his family close to his side. The only thin is that his sister is his only family left. However she happens to be half fox demon and has a rather nasty temper. However the War Lord can not help himself and he is aware that his feelings towards his sister are more than the should be. He decides its time to take control of his feelings and show his sister the love she deserves and the love he has to give her. She is not sure what to think about it at first but then she comes to agree and when he asks her to be his wife, she says yes.

Unholy Love
She is a young school girl in Victorian times, she however happens to be bullied for her complexion and her shyness. However the local Priest has other things to say about that. He finds her one day passed out from being beaten on the church steps and brings her in. However as he starts to bring her back to health, he is aware he is feeling unholy feelings towards her. However he decides to act on them and brain wash her into believing its Gods way of showing her that he has chosen her personally to feel his love. However lust turns into love and when her parents come looking for the 18 year old, will they Marry her off or take her back?

A Wolf's Desire
She is alone and afraid, her parents kicked her out and she had no where else to go. Her clan wants nothing else to do with her either. She happens to be an albino Lycan which happens to be an open in her clans eyes. Not to mention that she is a runt as well, what use is she is to them? However a friendly Alpha comes along and finds her, he finds her the most beautiful thing he has ever seen. He decides to take her in and soon she finds out that his clan is enemy with her own. However he is in love with her and treats her well, what will he do when he finds out who she really is? She had fallen in love with him as well, what will her father do when he finds out she is not dead?

Heaven's Lost, Hell's Sent

She has just been kicked from heaven as a child, no one will tell her why. She manages to make a living for herself all these years on Earth. However one day she catches an eye of a demon. He isn't just any type of demon though, he has a heart and he can see the way she suffers. However he knows what she really is but wants to help her. Sure Heaven and Hell collide but no in the way you would expect. The demon manages to bring her up in life and they fall in love, however is he willing to corrupt her and is she willing to become a Fallen for him because of love? What does Heaven and Hell have to say about their most unholy and taboo union?

The King's Wife
She is a high born noble of Egypt, a Princess of Pharaoh, however Sparta and her country are at war. However Leonidas and her Father have decided to work together as the Persians who is their common enemy. But as a peace offering the Princess is given to Leonidas as a wife so sanctify the truce. However Leonidas falls in love with the 18 year old princess and makes her his Queen as well. But in the heat of battle he is injured, unknown to him or her father the Princess has the power to heal the one she loves. Now she must chose between the man she loves or let his general take her in bed so that Leonidas will not be slaughtered. What will happen, how far will this go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom