Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Complete domination LF M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kura

Planetoid
Here's what I want.

Be literate, two paragraph minimum, third person past tense, and somewhat active.

Here are my plot ideas:

Idea 1

MC is a grocery store manager working late one night when YC breaks in looking to steal some cash. However, he sees MC, and knows that there can't be any witnesses, but MC is hot, and he wants her. (non-con, humiliation, kidnapping, sex toys, public humiliation, slavery, etc.)

- I'm imagining MC runs, YC chases her down in the store and rapes her. He then uses various grocery items to fuck her. Watersports and scat torture can be included, ask first if that's your thing. Also a little 'customer and employee' rp within roleplay would be desired as well, MC playing cashier for YC, etc.

Idea 2

MC is closing up a restaurant late one night when YC breaks in with the intent of raping her. After he utterly humiliates her and rapes her, he has her ride his dick and read from the menu like she were a waitress, and fucks her with kitchen utensils. (non-con, blackmail, humiliation, public humiliation, sex toys, etc.)

- I'm also imagining her wearing just an apron and playing waitress after he rapes her, and using it to rape her again or something.

I want this to be dark and kinky. I want hair to be pulled, girls to be restrained and blackmailed. I want them humiliated and made to wear vibrators underneath their clothes with no underwear, skimpy clothing, fucking in places like the library and movie theater. I want the utter humiliation and domination of these characters. PM me if you're interested. I only rp over PMs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom