Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Annoying Ghost. (Textual_Intercourse x Salanis Bluestar)

The afterlife was not as fun as Matt had hoped, he didn't not even expect there to be one. Matt had died quite young, well young for dying anyway, he was 28 when he was in a crashed caused by a drunk driver. None of the rumours about death were true, his life did not flash before his eyes, he did not stand before the pearly gates, he just got up and then was rather shocked after noticed when he stood up, his body did not come with him.

Matt wasn't too upset though, it didn't take him long to realise he was a ghost, he thought he could have allot of fun as a ghost, mess with people, haunt people he didn't like, he was always someone who loved finding fun at the expense of others, so when he found he could not interact with the would at all it put him in a bad mood, a bad mood which lasted almost 20 years, which all in all, wasn't too long considering time didn't seem to matter now that he was dead.

That night he was brought out of his bad mood, he was wondering the streets, mostly ignoring all around him, Then he found Joshua. The thing that surprised Matt, was Joshua was looking right at him, this was amazing, Matt thought, finally someone who could see me and at that moment, Matt had decided, there was something about Joshua that drew Matt in, although he was not sure what, so Matt decided to stick around, much to Joshua's annoyance.

Matt was 5"11 he had dark black hair, a firm body, although he was soft around the stomach, he had bright blue eyes, he was wearing a navy button up shirt and dark blue jeans, which was what he wore when he died, and he had not figured out how to change in 20 years! Matt was the kind of guy who looked really attractive, but people tended to stay away from him because he always had a look that told them he was constantly up to no good.

It was early in the evening, Joshua was out going about his day and of course Matt was there. However Joshua had been ignoring him all which wasn't what Matt wanted at all, he had tried joking, shouting, anything he could to get Joshua's attention, but nothing was working. Matt was used to walking through people so he was going to try and put his hand through Joshua's chest, hopefully that would get a reaction, a laugh, a eye roll, anything! But Matt found his hand stopped at Joshua's back, Matt did not know he could touch him, tis changes everything.

Matt moved close to Joshua and Matt's hand moved up his shirt and started running up and down his chest. "You can't ignore me forever Joshua, you might be able to ignore my voice, but could you ignore my hands? They could go anywhere and you would be the only person who knew!" Matt did not stop, he continued groping Joshua's body out in the open, hoping this would get a response, he didn't mind if it didn't he knew there was allot more he could try now that he could touch him!

Back
Top Bottom