Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ISO Fandom/Original smut rp (hardcore, rape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flame and Frost

Meteorite
Hello potential RP buddies :)

So basically, I watch too much hentai. I've got a huge kink where (in fictional situations only) girls get raped and they like it, and eventually become addicted to sex with their rapist, along with some hardcore kinds thrown in there for fun. Looking for RP based around this theme, and I've a few specific cravings in particular.

In terms of FANDOM:

I am looking to play Sera of Dragon Age: Inquisition, and I'd like someone to play a male elf character that rapes her. It can be The Inquisitor, or an OC set in the same universe, probably also at Skyhold.

Kinks for this scenario I would like to work in are: Bondage, vaginal fucking, anal fucking, throat-fucking, and cumming inside her over and over to make her pregnant. Also I'm cool with most other kinks, if you'd like to add something in. Basically I want your character to do terrible sexy things to her, and she'll hate herself for loving it so much and becoming such a needy slut.

As for ORIGINAL CHARACTERS

I have two different situation I've been wanting to play out.

The first one, I'd like to do some daddy/daughter stuff, along the same tone as what was mentioned above; meaning, daddy rapes his daughter and she loves it, and becomes addicted/enslaved to his dick. I'm open to pretty much any kinks for this one, so don't be afraid to ask. I'm even down with things like beastiality and watersports.

The second situation I'd like to RP is something I came up with a while back, with another person on this website. Unfortunately life got busy and I kind of fell out of contact, but the situation has been stuck in my head, and I'd really like to RP it out.

I'd like to RP my witch character, who has been captured by your character. Because she is a witch (a magical being) monsters can impregnate her, and she'll give birth to their babies. Your character will have placed spells on her somehow (or had someone else place spells on her) to accelerate the pregnancy process, so they can have a lot of rare and expensive beasts fuck her, using her to breed more. The magic used will make her get pregnant and give birth fairly quickly, so she could be giving birth to a cerberus puppy while another creature is trying to stuff his huge dick into her. Basically a monster gangbang with pregnancy, birth, lactation, breast growth, and stomach growth, and lots and lots of cum. Optional kinks are anal prolapse, squirting, watersports.

My RP style is semi-paragraph, past or present text, third person. I don't check the forum often, so please contact me via e-mail, at the following address:

indigowolfwarrior@gmail.com

Thank you!~ :)

PS. And yes, I am a real girl ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom