Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cum for the fun! Stay for the long and hard smut! (Seeking F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourFavoriteSenpai

Big Weeb Energy Surges
Hello Everyone! Thanks for clicking on this thread

I've been here for a while now and I was looking for new people to roleplay with. Why? Well then my good sir or madam, I want a roleplay to spice up my little summer break from college. If it goes out well... Hey, I don't mind roleplaying even during college too.

Let's get the nitty and gritty out of the way shall we? Forgive me if I do sound strict in some of these rules. It's just that, I've been in so many roleplays, some good and some terrible, that I want to make sure whoever I roleplay with be enjoyable on both sides. I'm also tend to like a 70/30 or 60/40 plot to smut ratio. However, my mood can change at different times and favor a night of pleasure and enjoyment. ^///^
Rules
1. No one liners please. I understand that there are moments in any roleplay where constant replies mean shorter post lengths, but please. I wouldn't want to get myself all hyped up for your post to continue the roleplay and see something like "She moaned rough and hard." Show me you're interested.
2. When you send your first message to me, show me that you're different from other roleplayers. Don't just send a generic message like: Hey, or, Want to roleplay? I like embracing relationships with the people behind their characters. Everyone is different and I'm happy to make new friends. By the way, just to make sure you read this. Type your favorite song in your PM.
3. Don't worry, I'm almost done so hold on tight okay? Do your best to be active. This is the only rule that isn't a must but heavily preffered. Although in terms of quality and quantity, I favor quality, I crave being able to roleplay with people generally constantly. I understand you have a life outside of Blue Moon. No need to obligate yourself to roleplay ^_^ But do your best to be active. Any roleplay dies when one person who's roleplaying remains stagnant for extremely long periods of time sadly.
4. Finally, the last rule. No bathroom stuff, vomit, vore and gore, and torture. I understand if those are very niche kinks and all but those are my hard and definite nos.

Now, time for the more fun part. Kinks I like that help spice the roleplay up on my side. However, I am open to other kinks too. If you have any that you want to include in the roleplay, run them through me first and I'll do my best to incorporate them in.
Incest, foreplay, lots of creampies, semi-public sex, use of aphrodisiacs, lots of cum, "toys", romance, and the hottest kink. I love plot!

Pairings(Not limited to)(MC on right, YC on left)
- Sister x Brother
- Student x Teacher
- Student x Student
- Robber x Owner
- Slave x Master
- Farmhand x Farmer
- etc.

I use BMR threads and PMs, skype, and email(Although slowest to reply to). Sorry, but I don't like using anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom