Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

FxF bondage RP! con/non-con looking to play Dom, Sub, or switch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll cut straight to the chase, I'm in the mood for a FxX/yuri role play with tons of tight, complex bondage like shibari and such! whether the scenario is consensual or non-consensual, or whether I play sub or dom, can be debated. i am more than happy and interested in including whatever kinks you have in mind; but death, gore, and scat are off limits.

a couple of ideas I had (roles are reversible):

T.U.G:

(YC) comes over to (MC) house to play a round of T.U.G (tie up game). (MC) ties up (YC) and gives her 30 minutes to escape. when she inevitably fails, (YC) is at (MC) mercy.

A goddesses mistake:

(MC) is a goddess who has become bored of the monotonous world around her. in attempt to cure her boredom she uses her magic to summon a random being from any realm to entertain her. The being she summons ends up being a succubus (or some other being) who captures her and plays with her in her own bedroom.

these are just a couple of ideas, please feel free to PM me about ideas that you have!

here is my F-list for those who want to know my other kinks, what kinks are included in the RP can be discussed.

lastly feel free to suggest places to do the RP. I'm not used to threads, but I can RP on many different instant messaging sites, as well as through PM's and emails!

please PM me if your interested! I look forward to hearing your ideas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom