Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Current Needs and Wants. (F x F, Futa x F)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I am back after a small break and this time I have a whole new bunch of idea's! but first a little about me and my roleplay style.

I do have another thread up, but this one is specifically for my female roles, I will include any plots I feel would work in that role, but will not include all of them.

Here is a link to my other thread, it includes more plots, so if you see one there that you think would fit F x F or Futa x F, let me know.

Plots!

I Am Your Biggest Fan! (F x F)

She couldn't believe it, she actually won! She was never lucky, she expected to lose and she literally still couldn't believe it, she won! A girl who is a massive fan of a celebrity entered a competition and the prize was spending a night out with this celebrity, she was nervous but also super excited. The celebrity was not as excited, she didn't hate her fans, but she found the starstruck attitude to get boring, especially for a night out.

When these two met it was a big surprise for both of them. The celebrity did not expect the fan to be that attractive and the fan, well, the celebrity was not what she was expecting at all, she was playful, teasing, even quite sexual. The celebrity would have quite a dominating attitude, always pushing for new things, but not in the BDSM sense. The fan never wants this evening to end, but how far is she willing to go?

---

My ideal celebrity to play in this one is Eliza Dushku, but am open for suggestions, I have done this one before an it is extremely fun.

The Annoying Ghost. (F, Futa x F, Futa)

---

She wasn't exactly old when She died, only 27, but it still annoyed her somewhat, which was surprising to her, the best word she could find for the fact she was dead, was annoying. It happened really fast, one night she was driving home, she had been with some friends, teasing anyone she could, she was basically the clown of the group, always making people laugh but was never trusted because people knew she was always up to something. When she was driving she found her vision went black, but he did not experience what he what most people believe, no life flashing before her eyes, no pearly gates,she just got up and then was rather surprised to notice her body did not get up with her.

Being a ghost, she thought she could have allot of fun, in fact this was something she always thought he would enjoy spending the rest of his existence as a ghost, but that quickly changed when she soon realised, no one could see her and she could not interact with anything, at best she was just an observer of the world. This all put her in a rather bad mood, a bad mood that lasted about 20 years! Until one day when she was walking down the street, she noticed his surroundings had changed, she was suddenly in a girl's room. The girl was sitting there with an ouija board and a girl looked straight at her. "Y..you can see me?" In her shock she tumbled back, knocking a glass onto the floor, realising he was also able to interact with the world a huge grin formed on her face.

---

So this story is basically a romance/humour story, the ghost will be messing with the girl's life as much as he can, the roleplay will follow her around going on with her life, but she has a annoying ghost with her. The ways she messes with her will change, for instance sometime's she will try to make her laugh when she is having a serious conversation, other's she might be in a group and he might be trying to get her off etc. She does not hate the ghost, but does find her annoying, but eventually I would like their relationship to evolve.

Ok that is all I have for now, but I am sure I will add more, my other interests are incest (mom/daughter sister/sister etc.) BDSM, Young girl (18-20) seducing older woman (maybe friends mom.) I am actually open to many types of roleplays, so if you have an idea, let me know, the worst I can say is it is not really my thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom