Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kik and plot based

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junie

Planetoid
Hey! I'm new to the site but definitely not new to RP. I'm looking for a fairly simple RP to start me off. I like to play innocent and vulnerable hetero women. I'm looking for someone to play the knight in shining armor for my damsel in distress. I'm up for almost any idea, even if it's not based around my preferred character. Throw them at me and I'll let you know how I feel about them.

*Right now I'm looking for something more plot based*

How much I write depends largely on the kind of response you give me but I usually write 1 paragraph.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ideas:

Princess and the pauper (any place during any time)

Bodyguard/VIP/ person being stalked

Nurse next door or runaway / gang leader

Shy girl/ badass

Pregnant Ex-girlfriend / Soldier - They part on fairly good terms before he is deployed but when he comes home after 6 months he finds out she is pregnant.

Werewolf - Mc is a new werewolf and is having trouble coming to terms with her fate. Yc is sweet helps her through it. There could be a lot of times were they are seen naked because they have torn through their clothes and maybe she could even go into heat at one point.

A time when the human race is becoming extinct because of a lack of females. A high action fast pace RP. I was thinking its in a dystonia scenario. Someone has set themselves up as an evil ruler and is rounding up all the women so they can procreate and replenish the world. My character is hiding in a cave or in the woods or something when your character finds her and convinces her to join his group/family/just him (that parts up to you). She of course attacks him first thinking that he is just going to rape her. Once she trusts him they can save the world ;) :)

Arranged marriage

More than one guy wanting the same girl, so they share her. (would really like to try!)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm also looking for someone who can reply frequently, at least once a day.

I only use Kik, which is Irish_Rosie, you can message me right on kik but let me know you're from bm.

Fuck list: https://www.f-list.net/c/junie123

RE: Play with me

Hey, I saw you PMed me but when I tried to reply it said you have PMs disabled and it wouldn't let me reply to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom