Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Masters! (BDSM, non-con, gangbangs, breeding and more!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antoinetta

Meteorite
Hello! After a prolonged absence, I am back and ready to start playing!
Please PM if interested, I'll see it sooner than if you reply here.

Do's:
Non-consensual
Virginity
Gangbangs
Cumplay
Ageplay (15+ as per site rules)
BDSM
Pregnancy/Breeding
Anything on my Yes/Fave lists
On-site RP only

Don'ts:
Watersports
Scat
Vore
Gore
Incest
Talking about irl

General pairings I'm interested in:
Note: Some of these may have plots associated with them, but they are not required for the pairing
Master/Slave OR Master/Pet
House Slave OR House Pet
Kidnapper(s)/Victim
Slave breaker/Uppity Slave
Humanoid Monster (Orcs, goblins, etc)/Human girl

My ideal character: Inexperienced, virgin, 15-18

Plots:
Some of these have pictures attached, because I like pictures. The character(s) in the pictures are not necessarily the characters that will be played in the RP, just a general idea.

King/Captured Princess
After a long and vicious war that tore her country apart, a young princess, the sole surviving member of her royal family, is taken from her home as a prize for the victorious King. But is she just going to be a toy for him, or does he have more in mind for her?

Master/Virgin Slave
On the eve of her sixteenth birthday, the daughter of a poor family is sold off to the city's largest slave ring in a desperate attempt to pay off her parent's debt. Surely as a virgin she will fetch a high price, and as soon as the clock strikes midnight, that virginity will be ripe for her Master to take.
Pic

College Boys/House Toy
Tired of bar hopping for hookups, a group of college friends and roommates come up with a better plan for getting laid: pool their resources and buy themselves a slave to share - whether she likes it or not.

Demon King/Human Sacrifice
Every ten years, the citizens of a small city must offer up a sacrifice to the demon king that rules over them. But not just any sacrifice, oh no. For every ten years, when the King comes to collect his sacrifice, he selects another girl, between five to eight years old, who will be isolated and brought up by priests in the city for the next ten years, until she is to be the sacrifice. What happens to these girls once they are taken to the King's castle is unknown, but they are never returned home to their city.

Customer/Slave Girl
In the heart of the red light district, slave girls are frequently paraded around the streets, some for complete purchase and others just for a fun time. Any man can buy a girl for a couple hours, free to do whatever he want, wherever he wants, so long as the girl is returned when time is up. Of course, with the right kind of money, he might just decide to buy her forever.
NSFW

Teachers/Student
Every year, a female student is given a full scholarship to a prestige boarding school, under one condition: for the course of her years at the school, she is to be at the beck and call of all of the teachers. She assumes this means nothing more than to copy papers and organize files, but her real purpose is far more intimate than that.
NSFW

Orc(s)/Human
In a land where Orc and other such monsters were running rampant, destroying whatever human towns they came across, it should have been no surprise that they frequently took girls with them as spoils of their battles. Nice, tight young girls for them to make into their own personal slut.

More to be added later probably

Characters
Rough outlines of the characters I have available. Details will be added according to the specifics of the roleplay.

Brooke
Height: 5'0"
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Breasts: 32B
Temperament: Shy, soft spoken, easily embarrassed

Sadie
Height: 5'4"
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue
Breasts: 36D
Temperament: Feisty, independent