Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In Need of Substance (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

InitiateInspiration

Super-Earth
So, allow me to introduce myself a bit. I'm new to Bluemoon, although not to roleplaying. I've been an active roleplayer for 10+ years, and during that time I've made more than a few like-minded friends. I'm proud to say I've kept up quite a few longterm roleplay relationships, but as it tends to do, time got in the way. People's personal lives interfere and they move away from the make believe worlds we created together. And that brings me here. It's time to make new relationships and new bonds that will hopefully carry me over into the next 10+ years.

Having said that, in that time I've learned what I'm looking for, and it's not simply smut. Don't get me wrong, I love highly sexual, deliciously erotic, carnal, taboo story lines. But the emphasis for me is on the story. The key is in the characters. Building personalities. Crafting relationships. There's an art to it that some people just can't make. And that's fine. There is a place in this world for smut filled, shallow, boring roleplay. It's just not with me. There must be a 75% story/25% smut ratio at least.

I love to play characters with their own personality. Their own wants and desires. Sometimes they're shy. Sometimes they're outgoing. Sometimes they're feisty. Sometimes they're more mild mannered. I don't shoehorn myself into one specific type of person. However, don't expect me to just play some empty shell.

Likewise, I'm not looking for a partner to play some empty shell either. I'm not looking for someone to simply be a Dom and overpower me, and expect me to have no reaction. And I'm not looking for some empty minded guy with no personality, and no real motives or desires.

Don't get me wrong, it's okay to have a Dom personality, but just know that I'm not looking for someone expecting me to be a doll. I'm not a doll. I'm a person, and you should expect everything that comes with that.

Now then, if that's something you'd be interested in we're ready to continue.

I do not have a rabbit hole or anything, so if you'd like to know my kinks then you can always ask. Some of the basics though are romance, age play, interracial, taboo relationships, oral.

My favorite setting is Modern, although I do occasionally mix in some fantasy from time to time.

I'm also able to play both female and male roles. A good writer isn't shackled by the chains of one's gender.

Currently I'm open to hearing new ideas for stories. Hopefully within the realm of some Ageplay.

I'm more than happy to hear any and all ideas you might have in your mind. So please feel free to share with me. Tell me what you desire. I don't bite.

If you're interested feel free to PM me and we can hopefully get things going.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom