Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Tutor -- RP Dan and Chey Luik

Dan looked at Elsa's smile when she asked he were ready for a ride and smiled back, knowing the kind of ride she had in mind. It had been his, too, from the start.

"I think I am!" he said, wondering if he could cum in the 10 minutes or so they'd have more or less out of the public view. It didn't matter, he thought; he might make Elsa cum and regardless, how could two people have more fun on a Ferris Wheel?

He felt himself harden as they approached the ride and gave their tickets to the girl taking them, who looked down an giggled. "I might have to charge you for a third!" she joked, shooing them into their seats and lowering the restraining bar. In a moment they were off, making their slow trip up and around. Dan leaned over to kiss Elsa, and slid his hand up her skirt. Her pussy was very moist and she still smelled faintly of his cum from before, which excited him further. She wears your cum as if it were cologne, he marveled.

"Take out my cock," he said as the car made its second stop. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a condom. "And then climb on. We're about to give this ride an upgrade."

She sat on him, facing him and looking backwards. Her skirt hid his cock, although no one could see by then anyway. People who had been able to look would have seen a naughty girl straddling her boyfriend's lap. They would not have seen Dan's 8 inches buried inside Elsa's very wet pussy.

"Elsa, sweetheart, it feels so good," Dan moaned into Elsa's ear. He kissed her and felt her sweet hands on his neck. "Grind on me, use my big cock to get yourself off, hump me, give me your cum."

He put a finger between her legs and strummed her clit the way he'd discovered she liked it, and smiled into her blue eyes as they glazed with her lust.

Elsa did as she was told. She undid Dan's shorts, pulling his hard thick cock out, holding his shaft as Dan placed the condom onto his thickness. She moved over into his lap, slowly lowering herself on to him. A lustful moan escaped from her mouth as his thickness pushed its way into her as her weight lowered her figure downward.

Dan's cock slid in her filling her to the hilt. Elsa's placed her hands upon his shoulders, her fingers digging into him as she rode his cock, grinding into him making sure that he filled her completely.

Dan seemed to know exactly what to do to her now and what to say to make her do exactly what he wanted. Elsa started to buck uncontrollably on his cock as he played with her swelling clit. “She screamed out as womb was punched by the head of his cock, her walls clenching down around his girth as she was rattled with tremendous force of her orgasm, making the car they were sat in rock a bit.

The cool air on her bum as it bounce faster, only made Elsa hunger for more, what had Dan done to her she was raged with lust, so needy for his cock. She was already starting to feel empty when she didn't have him inside her deeply. “I am yours” she whispered in his ear squeezing her legs around him tightly.

"I am yours," she had said. It had been a hoarse, sweet whisper in his ear as they rose over the landscape, over the people and buildings, as they rose to Heaven itself, Elsa clutching at him with her hands and thighs and her quivering pussy.

She had given herself to him before, but this felt different and special. His heart beat for her, his blood flowed and boiled for her, he wanted her happiness more than his own, more than anything. She trusted him completely, trusted him enough to have sex with him in public on this carnival ride. She trusted him with everything she had and he knew that he trusted her.

"I love you, Elsa," he said as he held her tight in his arms, then looked into her eyes and kissed her. "I am yours as well, my heart and everything in it is your heart now. He kissed her again, hard, and started moving inside her.

He fucked her with long, powerful strokes, feeling her body against him, rising and falling on his lap. She was warm on his cock on the downstroke and he felt a little cooler as she rose. She teased him with her friction, urging the cum that began to boil under him.

He clutched at her harder, feeling another orgasm inside him, wondering if she had one more left. The ride came to its apex as Dan felt the ancient, blessed pleasure of his torrent release from its gate and flow through the canals and vessels into his straining cock, into his love.

"I love you, Elsa," he repeated as he emptied himself into the condom, feeling her shake in his arms once more.

Elsa shuddered as he fucked her hard in the basket of the Ferris wheel. The motion making the basket sway back and forth in the air. She bounce faster upon his cock, clenching his shaft as she rode him like a wild ride.

Their steamy kisses, tongues entwining together, holding one another as they hit and released together as one. Elsa gasped deeply. Her heart melting into him as she heard him tell her that he loved her as he clung to her tightly. She collapsed in his arms as she felt his hot cum shoot into her and caught by the condom. She could tell when he stiffened up. Elsa held him closely, caressing his face as he relaxed for a moment.

The Ferris wheel was on the move again, she moved off his lap and sat next to him, she wonder where he would put the condom that was full of his seed. She didn't want him to leave it as what if a kid came and she didn't want him to drop it down either. Finally she suggested he tie a knot in it and wrap it in some of the tissues in her bag and they could toss away later.

After they straighten themselves up she leaned into him and whispered. “I love you, Dan.” She reached for his hand, placing hers into his to hold.

Dan's heart lept when Elsa told him she loved him. He smiled and looked into her loving eyes for a moment, then looked out at he vista before them as the Ferris wheel began its long descent.

"I feel like all this is ours," he said as he held her hand. "Like you and I have everything in the world. Elsa, I love your mind, I love your body and your spirit." He put his arm around her, tilting her head to his shoulder, and held her hand in his lap. The back of her hand rested on his cock over his shorts, now finally satisfied, but he rubbed it up and down slowly, idly, just because he could.

In that moment he dared to think of a future in which he and Elsa might be together every night, hold each other while they slept, wake up as tangled in each others arms and legs as they were in their love.

His eyes misted over for a moment, and then he brought himself back to the present, squeezing her hand.

They got off the ride and the ticket-taker took a look at Dan's shorts, which were soaked in front from Elsa's juices.

"The ride's not THAT exciting!" she said with a laugh.

"Oh, yes it is!" Dan said, laughing as well and hugging Elsa to him.

They roamed through the fairground a little more and Dan saw a game in which one had five chances to throw a baseball through a grapefruit-sized hoop to win a prize. Dan spotted a huge stuffed bear. It was brown, and so big that Elsa would have a hard time carrying it.

"Let me see what I can do," he said, paying his money and collecting five baseballs. He missed on the first throw, but got the rest in the hoop and the game attendant, impressed, handed over the bear.

"I think you could probably sit on it," Dan said as he carried it out of the fairground to the convertible. He put it in the back seat and put the seat belt around it as if it were a person.

The night air was soft as they drove home. Dan had his hand on Elsa's leg nearly the entire time as they talked and laughed. He felt as if he couldn't keep his hands off her, that he always wanted her within his reach. They passed the farm lane into which they had turned earlier.

"That will always be our spot," Dan said. "I'd like to go back there sometime for a nice, sexy picnic."

They arrived back at Dan's house at 10:30, in plenty of time to shower. They brought the bear into the house and went into Dan's bedroom, shedding clothes along the way. Elsa was barefoot and topless when Dan sat in his chair.

"Would you do something for me?" he asked as he stepped out of his pants. "Tease me a little as you take off your skirt. I know you're not wearing any panties. I want to see you take it off slowly for me." He gentled his cock in his left hand. "I think you'll see some appreciation from my friend here."

Elsa held Dan's hand listening to him talk as the Ferris wheel slowly went down. She felt content and very happy.

She blushed a bit as the ticket-taker commented on Dan's shorts, burying her face in his chest.

When they stopped for Dan to play a game. Elsa tried to keep from squealing each time he threw a baseball. She never had anyone win her anything nor had no one ever tried. She felt very special knowing that Dan wanted to do these things for her.

“You are the sweetest boyfriend a girl could possibly have.”

Elsa giggled as Dan buckled her bear in the back-seat.

As he drove them home she agreed that the little country lane would always be their spot.

Elsa must have drifted off as she opened her eyes when Dan pulled up in the drive. She followed him into the house, yawning along the way. She gave her bear a hug when Dan sat him down. She let out a little giggle. “I will sleep with him at home.”

She glance over to Dan as he sat down in his chair. Elsa thought on how to tease him as he asked. This was something she had never done before so she had to think hard at it before she started.

Elsa slid her dainty hands down her slender frame, her fingers inching downward from her neck, trailing her fingernails along her flesh, before her fingertips find her nipples, twisting and rolling them between her fingers. She cupped her breasts before taunting her nipples with the fingers. Elsa moaned softly as she felt the heat filling her entire body. She trailed her fingers down till she reached the waistband of her skirt, she turned and started to unzip her tightly fitted skirt. She wiggled slowly allowing herself to slip out of her skirt as her silken fingers slowly pull it away from her body before slipping her fingers into her warmth and caressing her silken walls. Elsa pulled her fingers from her drenched mound.

And then she was naked again. Dan drank in the sight of her, pale and blonde, with innocent eyes and her fingers up her pussy. His cock strained in his hand, a little sore but ready once more.

Dan reached for Elsa and drew her to him. He settled her on his cock so that she straddled him on the chair. His eyes closed as she sank down on it. When he was warm inside her he opened his eyes and spoke.

"When I was a child I would lie in my bed and dream of a girl who would love me. She'd be pretty and sweet and she'd hold my hand and laugh with me and let me put my head in her lap and she'd run soft fingers through my hair."

He smiled. "I was very young, and that's what sex was to me then in my first romantic dreams. And when I got older and realized there was more to love and desire than a girl's hand in my hair, I wondered what kind of girl would excite me. Would she be the girl-next-door type, innocent and sweet and smart, like in the movies? Or would she be a girl who exuded sex, who would make me throb constantly with desire?"

Dan kissed Elsa, tasting their night on her lips and in her mouth. His eyes began to mist. "Elsa, you are all of that to me, and more. You are the real-life embodiment of every dream, every desire, every fantasy I ever had. The luckiest day of my life is and will always be the day I met you."

He kissed her once more and gently thrust his hips inside her. He dipped his head to kiss her breasts, full and soft. And then he lifted his head and looked into Elsa's eyes and saw his heart's desire looking back at him, smiling.

Elsa giggled as Dan pulled her into his lap, her fingers still wet from her juices, she gasped as she felt the flesh of his cock slid into her, her silky walls wrapping around the warm of his shaft, each vein in his cock pulsed at her soft walls, his shaft felt very different without the condom, her walls gripped him tightly as his large member sank into her deeply, filling her completely. She looked deep into his eyes when he opened them She was amazed on how different it felt.

She listen to Dan's voice as he spoke and shared his deep feelings of love to her. They were her, Elsa felt complete when she was with him. “As it was mine, Dan.” she knew that she loved him the first time she laid eyes on him. Her heart pounded with in her chest as she touched his face gently with her fingertips. “I love you, Dan. You are the world to me.”

Elsa moan deeply as Dan thrusted his hips up into her, filling her to the hilt with his steel rod. She could feel the head of his cock meeting deep within her with her cervix. She would be forever his.

She ran her fingers through his hair as he kissed upon breasts. Their green eyes locking together at one. Elsa shuddered as she shook around his cock from just his look.

Dan felt Elsa on him as he hadn't felt her before.

He wanted to enjoy the feeling of being inside her without a barrier, knowing that they had already satisfied their bodies several times. He didn't need to cum and while he didn't doubt that he could, he had a different desire this time.

He looked deeply into Elsa's eyes, feeling her love and his flowing between each other and he knew that there would be more pleasure, more orgasms ahead. Now, though, he wanted to fulfill something different and in a way, more.

On the night of their love, he wanted the most intimate connection he could possibly have, the thorough meeting of their bodies and souls. Before he sent her back to her parents and her childhood bed he wanted to marvel for one last minute at the wonder that was his love.

He knew that for as long as they lived she would be his angel, his help meet, his slutty whore, each as they needed and desired. And he wanted to be everything to her, whatever she wanted. He would be strong and mature, he would be silly and playful, he would do whatever he needed to do to make her feel passion and excitement and the greatest pleasure a woman could know.

"I will make you feel my love every minute," he said as they moved against each other, just feeling good. He kissed her then and they rested in each others' arms.

But soon the witching hour approached. They disengaged, showered together and dressed, and Dan had Elsa at her doorstep exactly at midnight, with one last kiss.

Upstairs Elsa's parents lay in bed.

"Tror du att är hon knullar honom?" her father asked.

"Jag är säker på det," her mother replied with a smile. "We did when we were that age, remember?" She snaked a hand down his belly and gripped his cock. "And if she's lucky, he'll be as good and satisfying a man as you are, and have always been."

He smiled and kissed her, and as all the clocks struck midnight, the two homes next to each other were filled to overflowing with love.

Elsa kissed Dan deeply as they depart at the door. All she could think about was him and how incredible the last few days had been. She believed that she had found what her parents did so long ago. She locked the door before she headed up the stairs to her room. She longed for the day that they would not have to part at night.

She took out her braids and brushed her golden hair as she sat at her dressing table thinking of him and how he made her feel. Elsa got up and went to her dresser to get a nightie out as she shed her clothing. She put on a silk nightie before she slid beneath her sheets in her canopy bed and into a world of dreams.

Elsa could her mother calling her from downstairs.”Ja, ja mamma, jag kommer.” She finished braiding her hair as she ran down the stairs. She kissed her mother's cheek as she entered the kitchen. “Mamma, do you think Dan will like this?” she twirled around showing her mother the outfit she was going to wear to the music festival. They had been planning the week for nearly two months now. She was excited as she was going to see one of her favourite bands. “Birds of Tokyo.” with her love. “Jag ar jatteglad, mamma.” Elsa hurried to make sure she had enough clothes for the week and toiletries.

Dan and Elsa had been seeing each other for about four months now. Both of her parents seem to adore Dan as much as she did. Elsa had done wonderfully on her sats and now was taking a break before starting do apply at universities. She wanted to stay with Dan and didn't want to go off elsewhere. Her father had gotten them tickets to a week long music festival as a gift of thanks to Dan and as a congratulations to her for doing so wonderfully on the sats.

Elsa's suitcase was beside the door, along with her rucksack and laptop case that held her tablet as well. She was ready. She knew that Dan had spoken to her father about the trip and promised to take good care of his 'lilla flicka'. She could not be happier. She waited for Dan's knock on the door and to see his expression of her long flowing skirt. She wore her hair a bit differently, hoping he would approve.

Finally, Dan thought, a chance to stay the entire night with Elsa. For a whole week! He'd been looking forward to this day for months. It hadn't been hard work to charm Elsa's parents, but neither had he had to dissemble or be anything but what and who he was.

It was clear her loved their daughter, would do anything for her, would protect her from anything, would be her partner though any challenge she might face. They liked that he was smart and had prospects, and they realized as well the futility of standing in the way of Elsa's happiness.

So they sent her away with him, implying as well that when Elsa and Dan returned some nights spend at his house next door would not be taken amiss. Dan was effusive in his appreciation. Her parents smiled and held hands.

Dan loved the dress Elsa wore. It was different than the short -- sometimes very short -- skirts and dresses he liked on her, but he had to admit that she was a gauzy vision in it. And the look in her eyes told him that she might have something in mind.

Her parents were comfortable enough with chaste kisses in front of them, and he planted one on Elsa and said, "You're so beautiful. Everything about you just thrills me."

Soon they were off to their hotel near the concert venue. Dan had arranged for a hotel for the week; it had 24-hour room service, in case the restaurants were too crowded.

They unpacked their bags and headed to the fairground where the festival was held. Thousands of people stood outside in the sunshine, ready to have a good time. They listened to the warmup bands, all good, and then the concert -- and Dan and Elsa's real adventure -- began.

The well thought out week with Dan was finally here, the music would be an added bonus with both well-known and unknown artists. She had spent lots of time with Dan over the months and they had shared some wonderful time events together.

Elsa knew what plan she had might fail or might turn out as becoming a risky addiction. Ever since that wonderful night that they share at the top of the Ferris wheel, Elsa wanted more chances of the risk of being caught or even watched.

Elsa packed up a large camping type backpack and filled it with water-bottles, some fruit in Tupperware containers, two blankets and a couple of blow-up pillows. She wanted them to be comfortable in the concert area. She had read that there were two main stage areas and 3 others but today it was one of her favourite bands on the main stage and that is where they would go first and get a good spot. There were a few acts before the main afternoon performance.

She got very excited when it was time for 'Birds of Tokyo' to hit the stage, squeezing Dan's hand as they waited for the first note. Elsa had not shown Dan that she wasn't wearing anything underneath her long flowing skirt but since she had been with him she hardly ever did.

Elsa knelt down upon the blanket that she had laid on the ground with in front of her was the large pack, which now had the pillows inside it blown up so she could lean on it or be propped up on it. She led Dan down behind her, gentle pulling his arms around her waist as she leaned back to whisper to him. “I want you to fuck me right here.” she glanced around as they were surrounded by a large crowd of concert goers. “You just have to lift my skirt up,”

She shivered at the thought of him being inside her as they watched and listened to music with so many people around, wondering how many would notice him fucking her or would they not notice until he came inside her.

She moved her hands upon the pack to help gain a bit of support, leaving his on her hips, and so that Dan' would not push her completely to the ground as he took her from behind. The only thing that Elsa didn't think about was how he would put on the condom without someone noticing.

Dan smiled. What went better together than music and sex?

"I love your imagination," he said quietly into Elsa's ear. He thought for a moment about the logistics. Getting himself hard was no problem; his cock was already straining at his jeans. He thought about the condom and had an idea.

The music started and people were rocking and swaying as the band played. People's hands were all over each other, too, like at lots of concerts Dan had attended. Good so far, then.

He lifted Elsa's skirt with one hand while finding the condom in his pocket with the other. He slid his hand along her rump. No panties.

"Naughty, naughty girl," he said into her ear. He found her pussy. Dripping wet. He left it for a moment and his hand went to the zipper of his jeans. With some difficulty he extracted his hard cock, still covered by Elsa's skirt, and hunched himself closer to her pussy.

He unrolled the condom onto his penis under Elsa's skirt, which he pulled along his flanks, and then moved closer to her dripping slit.

"You're about to get fucked, little girl," he spoke into her ear. "Cute little blonde girl, just went out to hear some music and this bad, bad man sticks his dirty penis into her tight --" he thrust his cock all the way into her "-- sweet --" he reached up and grabbed her breasts " -- pussy."

He moaned as he felt her warmth and thought of her bare ass under the gauzy skirt. He moved with the music, fucking her in time to the beat. They looked like every other couple, shaking their heads and moving in place.

But only Dan and Elsa were fucking. His jeans constrained him a little, but he dared not drop them. He was content enough, though, with his cock where it belonged and his hands on her ripe tits. No one cared about that.

He fucked her harder as the temp increased. Her hair flew and her face flushed and he thought about the music and the crowd to try to keep himself from cumming. She felt so good, he wanted the concert to last forever.

Elsa smiled as Dan whispered into her ear, soft moans escaping her lips as she felt him slid into her fully. She gasped deeply as his hands felt wonderful as they took hold of her breasts. She rocked back into Dan as she listened to the music extremely wet and excited having the crowd around them. This was exciting her more just knowing that someone could be watching them.

She arched back, someone caught her glance, it was one of the band members on stage. He knew what they were doing she could tell. She smile back at him as he winked at her. She whisper softly “Someone is watching us.”

Knowing he was watching made her want to squeeze Dan even more and milk his cum from him, She pushed back, moving herself so that Dan was slamming into her harder. She wanted to strip right there and have everybody watch them as Dan fucked her.

She began to shake uncontrollably around his shaft. Elsa clutched the bag in front of her as her body jerked and shuddered as her body released an intense orgasm. Elsa's head was matted to her forehead and the side of her face from the perspiration. She could barely hold herself up.

She caught the eye for the drummer once again, knowing that she has just came as he watched her. She believed that he might have too just from watching them. She slowly regained her strength, leaning back to Dan and whispering “That was so amazing, alskling.” she had never felt so good.

Dan held on to Elsa as her orgasm literally rocked her. She spasmed and seized on him as he fucked her from behind. He felt her juice pour down their legs.

He looked up at the band and saw Adam Weston, the drummer, looking right at them. He was playing but had a half-smile on his face that said that he'd seen something that maybe he shouldn't have. Was that who Elsa had seen watching them?

"It's the drummer, isn't it?" he asked, now even more turned on. Uncaring now who saw them he pounded himself into Elsa as the song reached its crescendo and emptied himself into the condom just as it ended. Someday, he thought, we won't need these condoms.

He held himself inside her, feeling her pulse on his cock, and then carefully withdrew before any of his semen could drip out. He tied the condom and put it in a tissue to dispose of later. He zipped himself up and brought his face to hers.

"You are the naughtiest girl," he said with a big smile. "And that's one of the million reasons I love you so much." He kissed her then, marveling at the inventive ways she found to thrill them.

Birds of Tokyo played two sets and then there was an intermission. While Dan and Elsa relaxed on their blanket one of the band's roadies found them.

"This is from Adam Weston," he said. It was a pass to the band's trailer and a handwritten note.

The note said, We love to see our fans enjoying themselves! I'd love to meet you if you'd like to come back to our trailer after our sets.

"Right now?" Dan asked.

"Yes, if that's convenient," the roadie said.

"Sounds pretty good to me!" Dan said. "Sweetheart, what do you say?"

Elsa was actually proud to be his naughty girl. “I love being naughty with you.” she enjoyed everything about their relationship. Elsa didn't know what to say when the roadie came up to them. She just looked at Dan as he read the note. She quivered with excitement as she watched him read it and then looked to read it herself.

Elsa was stunned that she was actually going to meet her favourite band. “Sure, I can't believe it. I'd love to meet them” she looked at Dan and then thought why are they asking us to their trailer. Could it be the fact that he saw them fucking while they were on stage.

Elsa started to gather up their things. She might be naughtiest girl there but she was his naughty girl and she was, also, very willing to take care of him and their belongings. She loved how he took care of her and she of him. After she packed everything up and folded the blanket putting it in the pack as well.

She announced that she was ready. She quickly reached for Dan's hand as they headed off after the roadie. Elsa squeezed his hand the closer they got.

Dan helped Elsa carry their things as the roadie led them to a very large trailer in the parking lot. It was roped off from the crowds and guarded with security agents. The roadie showed his pass and ushered them past the guards and up the short stairs to the door.

Knocking twice, he opened the door and then led them down through a few small rooms, including one with a buffet and drinks in it, before bringing them to the end of the trailer where the five band members and five girls sat on sofas with drinks and plates of food.

"Hey, Adam," the roadie said, "these are the people you invited to meet you," the roadie said. "Nice meeting you," he said to Dan and Elsa, and left.

Adam Weston stood and shook Dan and Elsa's hands, and Amy, the girl who was with Adam, brought them some food from the buffet as Adam introduced his bandmates. They chatted for a few minutes, talking about the concert and their music, and then the other four musicians and their girls left for another room in the trailer, leaving Adam and Amy alone with them.

"So, as my note said," Adam began, "I think I saw you really enjoying the music, which is what we always like to see. Our music is always about sex, even when it doesn't seem to be. At the end of a concert we're all a little, umm, keyed up, and we like to relax with pretty girls like Amy, here."

Amy was certainly pretty. She had brown hair to her shoulders, good-sized breasts under a tube top, showing an expanse of midriff and long legs capped by a very short skirt. She was barefoot, but Dan saw strappy high heels in the corner.

"To be plain about it," Adam said, "I wondered if you two would like to relax with us, let us watch you fuck while we screw, too. You don't have to touch Amy or me unless you want to, and you don't have to do this at all, of course, and I apologize if I've offended you. But you looked to me like folks who might be down for this."

Adam looked at them with a gentle smile.

"Tell you what -- Amy and I are going to freshen our drinks and give you a moment alone." They left for the next room and Dan turned to Elsa.

He looked into Elsa's eyes and saw the light of excitement in them. They had played out fantasies of public sex and they'd fucked on the Ferris wheel and outdoors, too. And Birds of Tokyo was Elsa's favorite band, Adam Weston her favorite musician.

He thought of all the things he wanted for Elsa, and having every exciting experience he could give her was high on the list. And then he took a deep breath and realized that what he needed to offer Elsa, if she wanted it, was more than simply having sex in front of Adam and Amy.

Did Elsa love him enough that she would encourage Dan to have sex with Elsa and a girl of his fantasy, if the opportunity arose? He thought she would because she loved him and was secure in his love. And Dan loved Elsa and was secure in her love, too, so when he spoke it was with conviction.

"I love you," he said, "and if you'd like to do this, so do I." He smiled. "And there's something else, and this is totally up to you -- I know he's your favorite musician, and this kind of thing comes once in a lifetime, if it comes at all. So, if you want to, to touch him, play with him, it's OK with me."

Dan shook a little after he said that, but he meant it. He leaned down and kissed Elsa, felt her body warm against his, and broke the kiss when Adam and Amy returned.

"So, what do you think?" Adam asked as Amy unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it off his shoulders. "Why don't we boys make ourselves comfortable so you can see our appreciation when you show us what's under those totally unnecessary garments?"

Elsa didn't know what to think of the request. She was flattered that her idol wanted to watch them and possibly more but she loved Dan, he was everything to her. She didn't know if she could watch him touch another girl especially one as pretty as Amy was.

She worried about him falling out of love with her but he had reassured her that he loved her and would allow her to do this. She wished she had more time to discuss it with him before Adam and Amy returned.

Elsa felt the love that Dan had for her as she gazed up at him she softly replied “yes, I'd like to have them watch us and if we felt comfortable enough may be more.”

She held on to Dan's hands a little scared at what might lay ahead for the two of them but she needed him more than ever right now.

How she wished that Dan was undressing her but Adam suggested that the two girls undressed them. She started to take off Dan's shirt, sliding her hands up underneath the hem, trailing her fingerstips along his stomach and chest as she helped him off with it, slowly kissing her way back down to his jeans, her nimble fingers quickly undoing his jeans.

She slid her hand inside to tease him a bit. She knew what Dan liked. She wanted him hard before she removed his boxers so as she was taking off his jeans she leaned in and rubbed his cock through them with her mouth and chin as she continued to pull his jeans down over his thighs. Elsa raked her teeth over his cock through the material, helping him step out of his jeans and finally tossing them to the side.

Her hands now free to tease his cock through his boxers, her fingers outlined his growing length teasingly before slipping her hand into his boxers and stroking him until he was hard, with her other hand she eased off his boxers as she stroked him.

Elsa looked up at Dan for his approval before she would go any further.

Dan was hugely excited as Elsa stripped him and touched feathery kisses along his torso. He closed his eyes when she gripped his cock, then opened them to see Amy pulling Adam's T-shirt over his head.

He looked down as Elsa drew down his boxers and his hard cock popped out. He smiled at Elsa as she looked up at him and pulled his jeans and boxers off his feet.

"Your boyfriend has quite a unit," Amy said as she took down Adam's jeans, exposing his tool. It looked to be as big or even bigger than Dan's, but maybe a little slimmer. Amy sank to her knees, pulling Adam's jeans off -- he wore no underwear -- and while she was in the neighborhood she put his cock in her mouth and gave it a long pull.

"Something to keep you interested," she giggled, and pushed him onto the couch.

Dan reached down and pulled Elsa to him. He kissed her, his hand tenderly holding the back of her neck. "I love you," he whispered. "I love only you, only you. Then he joined Adam on the couch. Both men had their legs spread apart, seemingly relaxed although Dan felt anything but relaxed. Their cocks stuck straight up in the air, waving a bit.

"Looks like they're already appreciatin' us!" Amy said as she started corkscrewing her hips and pulling off her tube top. "This'll only take a minute, I don't have much to take off!"

The tube was off in a flash, showing large but surprisingly perky tits with light pink nipples. She closed her eyes as she massaged them briefly and then put one to her mouth and licked the nipple.

Then her thumbs went to the waistband of her little jeans skirt, so short it barely covered the bottom of her ass, and she unbuttoned the button and lowered the short zipper. One tiny push and the skirt was at her feet. She had been bare under the skirt.

"Oops!" she cried in mock surprise, putting her fingers to her mouth. "I guess I forgot my panties this morning!" She giggled and put a finger to her mouth, licking it, then directed it to her sex, teasing her clit.

"I'm so fucking horny," she said, swinging her hips the few short steps to where Adam sat. She turned, bent over and slowly lowered herself between his spread legs so his cock slid into her pussy.

"Oooohhhh," Amy sighed as she hung her head down. "So yummy." Then she brought her head back up and brushed her brown hair away from her face and looked at Elsa.

"You're such a cutie," she said. "But all those clothes! Take 'em off and let's get a look at you!"

Dan looked at Elsa, the most beautiful girl in the world, and wanted nothing more than for her to be naked on him, to feel her warmth and her love but also to feel again the pleasure of doing something naughty and almost forbidden with her.

He smiled his encouragement from the couch and said again, "I love you, Sweetheart."

Elsa's cheeks flushed crimson at the way Amy spoke. She wasn't use to someone being so outspoken. Dan was her one and only so she really didn't know how to react to Amy but she was just embarrassed. Perhaps Elsa was too naïve or somewhat innocent. She swallowed hard as she tried to think of only him as he encouraged her.

Elsa just nodded as Amy mentioned Dan's cock. She looked at Dan as she bit her lip, out of the corner of her eye she saw Amy stripping down rather quickly. Maybe she wasn't ready for this but she took a deep breath and started to pull off her top. Elsa breasts weren't as plentiful as Amy's but they were ample in size and Dan seemed to love her breasts.

She tried to keep her concentration on Dan as she wondered if she was as pretty as Amy and also wondered if she should be more outspoken like Amy was. She just looked into Dan's eyes as she unleashed her breasts from her bra, her breasts pointed up wards, her nipples large and erect as she was excited by Dan. She did take a glance at Adam even though she loved him as musician no one had her heart except for Dan.

She could feel all their eyes upon her and it made her a bit nervous but she wanted to do this with Dan she wanted to be able to do everything with him and experience different things with him. Forbidden things, naughty things and thing that would excite him and her as a couple. She saw herself as always being his.

With her eyes lock to Dan's, she pulled at the string that tied her skirt at her waist, loosening it and letting the long skirt fall to her feet, slipping off her sandals as she stepped out of her skirt, showing off her slender legs and her soft well groomed mound.

Elsa moved to Dan and the others that sat upon the couch, she didn't know whether to back down upon him or to straddle him. She chose the later, moving her slender thighs over his as she faced him, lower herself as his crown reached her opening. She whispered. “I love you.” sinking her body down as his cock was taken in by her silken walls.

She leaned forward, pressing her nipple to Dan's mouth as she needed him to be all over her assuring her that he wanted her.

She's frightened, Dan thought as Elsa shyly took off her clothes. He smiled up at her while she did, encouraging her, drinking in every move, every revelation of skin she presented to them.

"My God," Amy said as Elsa's skirt fell to the floor. "You're so beautiful. I think Adam thinks so, too. It feels like I'm sitting on a parking meter!" Her eyes were glued to Elsa and Dan as she started humping herself on Adam's big cock.

Dan agreed, "I think Elsa's the most beautiful girl in the world, and I love her more than anything." He felt her sink down on his uncovered cock, reveling in the warmth and moisture of her velvety pussy. They often started their lovemaking in this way, putting on the condom when Dan felt he wanted to cum in her pussy. But she felt so wonderful on his cock that he took every opportunity to have a little time with her bareback.

He took her breast as she fed it to him, raking his hands down her back and they found their rhythm as he pushed his hips up and Elsa plunged and ground against him. Dan brought his right hand to Elsa's clit and gently rubbed it as she wriggled on his cock, looking into her blue eyes with love that threatened to explode his heart right out through his breastbone.

Amy leaned back against Adam, and Adam kissed her neck as his hands mauled her breasts and his cock stroked up into her pussy.

"Ooohh, fuck my cunt, baby," Amy cooed as he rammed his tool into her. "Make me cum!"

"Look at them, Sweetie," Dan whispered in Elsa's ear as he kissed her neck. He had one hand on her clit and the other at the nape of her neck. He smelled her arousal, her shampoo and her perfume, the combined scent he loved so much. "They want you to look at them, and they want to look at you; you're so beautiful and I love you so much."

Amy cried out her orgasm then, plunging down on Adam's cock and holding there. Her head rolled back and her hands grasped Adam's on her breasts and she shook like a leaf in a strong wind as her climax rolled over her. When she had calmed down, Amy got off Adam's cock and took to her knees and started sucking him.

"So good," Amy said, and then looked up at Elsa. "Want a taste of rock 'n' roll drummer cock? Your favorite drummer, I'll bet? It's verytasty!"

Dan looked at Elsa, love coursing through his body. "Whatever you'd like, Baby," he said. "It's fine with me if you want to, and fine with me if you don't. I love you, I'll always love you. I want you to have fun!"

Elsa rocked herself gently upon Dan as she gazed into his eyes. She loved how he felt inside her uncovered. She tried to relax with Amy and Adam there. She loved how Dan would take her places and they would have sexual encounters in the open with the risk of being caught;

But this was new to her and Amy was quite vocal and seemed to have a lot of experience in comparison to her. She wondered if Dan would want her to speak like that as it wasn't something she was use to. Elsa love being dirty with Dan but she never got to vocal, was this the kind of girl he wanted her to be. She tried searching his eyes for answers.

She finally whispered in his ear. “This time don't pull from me, please.” She knew he was cautious and always used a condom before he would risk cumming inside her. She leaned in whispering again. “If I suck his cock will you please stay inside me as I do.” She needed to know that he would keep her as his if she did. Elsa was scared of losing Dan to someone like Amy. Someone with more experience than she had.

She ground her sweet mound into Dan, feeling his cock deep with in her, rocking her hips faster as she straddled his thighs. She used her walls and squeezed at his shaft. She watched Adam and Amy out of the corner of her eye, soon Elsa was rocking harder on Dan's shaft. Her juices flowing down his shaft and pooled on the base of him as Elsa could feel that he was fully inside her. She bounced faster on his cock. Dan's finger rubbing on her clit faster as she kept grinding on him.

Elsa moaned softly as she spoke. “Make me cum, my love.” Her hands clenched at his shoulders as she rocked faster, needing him, wanting him to fill her. “Please don't stop.” she begged in his ear. She could feel herself about to cum around his cock and she opened her eyes and looked at his.

She stopped Dan's hand, she rose herself up, her legs shaking as she turned and sat back down upon him. “follow with me, please.” she whispered as she leaned back to his ear. Elsa grabbed his hands and placed them on her hips. She moved off the couch taking Dan with her, as she knelt on the floor. She moved the two of them closer to Adam and Amy.

“I'd like to taste Adam now, Amy.” she kept one hand on Dan's as she felt him deep inside her, with her other hand she reached out and stroked Adam's cock, looking back at Dan over her shoulder before she leaned in to suck upon Adam's cock. She pushed her head downward taking the crown of Adam's cock into her mouth.

Elsa's hand still on Dan's at her hip. She pushed back into him, as she thrusted her head down further on Adam's cock, sucking faster as her slender hips rocked into Dan, hoping he remembered what she had said. She started making gagging sounds as Adam's cock went deeper into her throat. Elsa's hips rotating and twisting faster, squeezing him as her inner walls begin to milk at Dan's cock, begging for him to fill her. Elsa cupped Adam's balls gently as she bounced faster on Dan.

She wants me to cum inside her, Dan thought. He thought of the risk and he thought of Elsa's love for him.

"Yes, Sweetheart," he said when she asked, and he followed her to the floor as she took Adam's cock into her mouth. Amy looked back at him to judge whether Dan might freak, but he only smiled at her and looked at Elsa. He had thought about this and had come to a conclusion he'd express later to Elsa, when they were alone.

Until the very second he saw the head of Adam's cock disappear into her mouth he wasn't completely sure he'd believe what he had told himself was true -- that this was just playtime, fun with other people. But he saw the sexy glint in Elsa's eyes, a look that was only for him, and he needed nothing more.

With the right people, Dan thought then, they might have this kind of fun forever, enhancing their enjoyment of each other and their lives together. He almost couldn't wait for it to be over so that he could talk about the experience with her. But there was more experience to have.

He plunged into Elsa with long strokes but trying not to go in so hard that she'd have difficulty with Adam's cock in her mouth. He put his finger on Elsa's clit and stroke it with tenderness and love, playing her body as he fucked her and watched her pleasure her music idol. Amy stroked Adam's thigh and played her hand tenderly on Elsa's bare shoulder blades as Elsa sucked Adam.

"You're so good," Adam said. "Dan, man, thank you."

"It's Elsa's choice, always," Dan replied, "but as far as I'm concerned, you're welcome!"

Amy looked at Dan. "Let me know if you want anything from me," she smiled. Dan wouldn't have had any woman touch him without speaking about it first with Elsa, and her mouth was occupied, so he said, "I'm good, thanks! I've got everything I can handle right here!" Amy seemed to understand and smiled and went back to Adam. She got up on the couch and rubbed her big breasts in his face. "A lot to look at around here, baby, isn't there?" she laughed as pressed her breast into his mouth.

"Mmmph," he said, and Amy laughed. "You say the sweetest things!"

Dan was mightily turned on, feeling his orgasm approach. He wanted Elsa to cum with him, and he strummed her clit as he kept up his steady pace, sliding the sensitive underside of his cock along her tight wall.

"Baby, Elsa, I'm so close, cum with me!" he groaned as he watched the love of his life suck the rock 'n' roll drummer's cock while a naked girl he'd met an hour ago rubbed her pussy on the drummer's leg and smothered him with her breasts.

It was absolutely surreal and completely wonderful.

Elsa's mouth stretched over Adam's crown, sucking him into her mouth slowly. She plunged her head downward impaling herself deeply as she felt and Dan thrust into her sweet wetness. She felt the head push at her throat opening, pulling herself back as she kept in rhythm with Dan, pushing her head downwards each time Dan would plunge into her.

Elsa trembled as deep sensations ran through her, as she felt Dan's cock pulsing with him her silken wall her sensitivity seemed enhanced as her mouth accepted Adam's cock start to pulse within her mouth, shivers ran down her spine from the tender touches of Amy's fingertips stroking her flesh upon her back.

She reached down and held Dan's hand close to her as he pulled her orgasm from her while he taunted her swollen clit. Each of them upon the edge of a significant explosion. She threw her head downward fiercely allowing Adam's cock to push into her throat, clutching his thigh as she bucked back into Dan, feeling his balls slap against as her body started to shake and convulse, her throat tightening around Adam's cock throbbed and released, shooting his hot stickiness deep into her throat. Elsa came violently around Dan's pulsing length.

She nearly collapsed as both men released into her, Elsa pulled herself from Adam's cock as she fell back into Dan's arms, turning her head, pressing her lips tightly to his as she panted deeply. “Thank you, my love. That was incredible.” she whispered to him. Elsa could feel his warmth swimming within her, feeling a very special bond with him that she would never share with anyone else.

Dan had tasted his own cum before, but he'd never tasted another man's. Now, as Elsa pressed her lips onto his, he tasted Adam's seed. It's OK, he thought.

He didn't have much time to ruminate because Amy saw the cummy kiss and said, "My God, that's so hot, I've got to have some," and got down behind Elsa and started licking Dan's cum out of Elsa's pussy.

Dan smiled and held Elsa gently as Amy quickly licked the cum from Elsa, then stood up and said to no one in particular, "I've got to get fucked, now! and padded out of the room. Dan heard her call out, "Bring me cock!" as she left.

Adam looked at Elsa and said, "That was world class, one of the best blowjobs I've ever had. Thank you for that and Dan, thank you for sharing Elsa with me."

Dan sat on the couch with Elsa and Adam, pulling Elsa to him. One of the other girls came into the room wearing only bikini panties and sat next to Adam. She rubbed his cock, still damp from Elsa, and got not much.

"Too soon, huh?" she asked. She looked at Dan. "How about you, baby?" she asked.

"No no no," Adam said. "No permission from the copyright holder." The girl looked at Elsa, smiled and shrugged.

"OK, she said, getting up. "Too much sex is bad for a person, anyway, right? At least, that's what my grandmother always said!" She snickered and left.

"We're a lusty bunch," Adam said.

It was getting late and Dan was eager to talk to Elsa. As they were dressing, Adam handed them a piece of paper.

"I'd be happy if you'd come to our hotel tomorrow night," he said. "We're having a party and it'd be cool if you could be there."

"Thanks," Dan said. "Maybe we'll see you!"

They passed through the other rooms in the trailer as they left with a roadie who drove them to their car. Everyone was naked and either having sex or recovering. Dan saw a girl finish jerking off one man and he saw another man standing with his back against a wall, his cock buried in another man's mouth. It smelled like sex in the room and the air was filled with moans and grunts.

Dan had never seen anything like it, and might have lingered to watch but he wanted to get out so he could talk with Elsa. Soon they were in Dan's car and very shortly after that they were in their hotel room.

"I need to be inside you," Dan said, undressing Elsa and feeling a desperate need to feel her love. "I need to tell you how I felt about that, how I felt about watching you suck his cock, and I need to know how you felt about it." He kissed her, long and hard, and took his clothes off and laid her on the bed. She was still slick from him and he slid his cock into her pussy.

"I was afraid that I'd panic when I saw you suck him, and I did for a second," Dan began. "And then I thought about when we went to the fair and how I loved seeing the look of delight on your face when we went through the exhibits and the rides. And then I thought that a ... a scene like what we just had is like the fair. You go, you play, you have a great time and then you go home with the person you love. You don't want to join the fair, you just want to visit it. It was like that for me, like a trip to the fair, and I want to know if it was like that for you. Can you do that, can you suck another man's cock or maybe fuck him, and just have fun and love me with everything that's in you?

"Because that's how I love you. I love you with everything that's in me, and I want you to have every sweet thing, every exciting experience that life has to offer, and I want to share it with you."

Dan felt Elsa's body against him as he lay on top of her. He looked into her blue eyes and felt love like he'd never imagined flowing through himself and into her.

Back
Top Bottom