Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Tutor -- RP Dan and Chey Luik

Elsa fell into the sea of ecstasy as she gave herself to him. She began to buck faster as he thrusted upward, his length impaling her deeper, gave into deep desires to have him completely inside of her, her mound rubbed into him, trembling as she felt each inch of his length swelling within her tight silky walls. She gasped for air as he took her breath away with each gentle thrust.

She shuddered from the pleasure in which he gave to her, slender hips shaking as she bucked into him, riding him like a wild little minx as her hunger devoured his shaft within her. The chemistry between them raged beyond eithers ability to control. Elsa's walls squeezed around him as her walls clamped tightly before they began to milk as if her body was ready for his seed. She clenched her hands in his, her gazed now looking deep into his as if she were begging him to fill her.

Dan had at first felt as if he were the aggressor, but now he smiled at the thought that Elsa was taking him. She rode him hard, clenching him with her tight pussy, bucking and sliding on his rod. She was inexperienced but uninhibited and he was a little bit awestruck as he watched her enjoy fucking herself on his cock.

She seemed not the least bit self-conscious, and by taking her pleasure from him she was giving him pleasure he'd never known, even through the condom. One day, maybe, they'd discuss some other kind of birth control and he could enjoy her body as nature had intended.

Elsa's eyes bore into his and he felt connected to her by more than his penis. They were two travelers through their own cosmos, joined together in body and soul, searching and straining together for the moment their pleasure might erupt together.

He didn't want to cum yet, it was too soon. But still he felt it building, an unstoppable torrent that built behind the little gate at his core.

"Cum with me, Elsa," he gasped as the boiling cum threatened to break the dam inside him.

Elsa could feel the change is his firm body beneath her, her eyes still lock with his as she whispered softly. “Yes.” She gripped his hands tighter in hers as she arched back, bucking faster on his shaft, grinding as her walls milked at his length. Her eyes flashed as she began to shake and quiver upon his cock violently. She could feel his warmth through the condom that protected them both from an unwanted pregnancy but she did yearn for him to fill her.

Their bodies were glistening in the dim light of his bedroom, Elsa didn't want to move. She wanted him to stay inside her as long as he could. She leaned forward, placing her head upon his chest as the tremors from their engaged orgasm subsided, panting gently as she felt his heartbeat. Elsa turned her head slightly placing sweet kisses upon him, cuddling in his warmth. She felt that she belonged with him that they had always meant to be.

Softly breathing, Elsa opened her eyes finding herself still upon his chest, had she fallen asleep if so how long. She didn't move as she did not want to disturb him. She tried to see if it was light out yet.

"You took a little nap," Dan said as he felt Elsa's eyes open, "but now I have to disturb you."

His cock was still half-hard in her, but he had to pull himself out to dispose of the condom so none of his semen would leak out into her. He gently rolled her off him and went to the bathroom and cleaned himself, then returned to bed.

"This is almost my favorite part," he said as he cuddled against Elsa, pulling her to him. They rested this way for a short while and then Dan stirred himself again.

"Wait right here!" he said, and went off into the kitchen, not bothering to cover himself. He liked being naked, and he liked being naked with Elsa. Once in the kitchen Dan cut some of the chicken into small pieces, put some of the tomatoes from the salad onto a plate with some of the chicken, picked up forks and their wineglasses and went back to the bedroom.

"You've heard of breakfast in bed, this is dinner in bed!" Dan announced as he handed Elsa the plate and forks and put the wine on the side tables on each side of the bed. "My favorite way to dine!" he announced as he dipped his finger in a little of the juice from the chicken and smeared it on Elsa's nipple, then licked it off.

Elsa smile up at him. She laid upon the bed watching him when he got up, her eyes trailed over him admiring his body, tonight was wonderful she thought and hoped that there would be many more like it. She curled in him when he laid back down with her, enjoying their closeness. “I'd love to do this every night if I could.” her voice a soft whisper.

She did as she was told and waited in bed for him to return with a plate of food and their wineglasses. Elsa didn't know how hungry she was until she saw the food as she took the plate and forks from Dan. “You are wonderful. I am so hungry now.” she giggled as he licked at her nipple. “You can eat off me any time.” She picked up a piece of chicken with her fork and ate it “This is yummy.” She picked up another piece offering it to Dan. “You are a wonderful cook.”

Elsa reach over, picked up her wineglass and took a sip. She sat the plate down upon her stomach as she laid back enjoying his company.

Dan and Elsa ate from the plate on her stomach, feeding each other pieces of chicken and licking each others' fingers. He licked her nipples as well, and when they were done with the food he ate her pussy once more and then found another condom, spread her legs and fucked her again with slow, firm strokes. He gazed into her eyes as he stroked into her and they were quiet but for their small gasps and cries of pleasure.

He loved her body, all of it. Her legs were warm but yielding when she locked her ankles around his back as he liked. Her breasts were firm but pliant. And her face could turn in an instant from a visage that defined childlike innocence into a mask of lust and desire. And it was desire for him, which made it all the more thrilling.

He wondered if there were a naughty side to Elsa, and after they had cum and were resting again in each others' arms once more Dan spoke.

"The state fair is in Easthampton, about an hour from here," he said. "Let's go tomorrow night. I'll bet you've never been to one. It has carnival rides and exhibits and games. It's kind of old Americana, and I'll tell you a secret. I've always wanted to kiss the prettiest girl at the fair under the neon lights on the Midway, the main road down the middle of the fair. And tomorrow, the prettiest girl at the fair will be you."

It was getting late and Dan looked at the clock and frowned.

"You need to be home soon," he said, "but there's tomorrow if you'll come with me." He paused and smiled. "And if it's OK, wear a little skirt; my hand may decide it wants to be a little bit naughty on the ride up!"

Elsa snuggled up to him, kissing him deeply, looking into Dan's eyes. “I really wish I could just stay here with you but I don't want my father not trusting you with me. Elsa thought about the fair as she looked for her clothes. “I think tomorrow will be fun. I am sure I can go as my dad is letting me do a lot more than he use to.” She laugh a bit. “Dan, I might not be the prettiest girl there but I will be your girl.” She beamed as she said it.

She started to get dressed, wishing at the same time that she could stay the whole night with him. Elsa took their glasses and plate into the kitchen. She turned to say “I'll wear a skirt without knickers tomorrow night if you don't wear anything under your trousers.” She wondered if she could sit in his lap on any of the rides and ride him at the same time. Elsa wanted more of him even now, how she hated that she had to go home.

“Shall I stay and help you clean up the kitchen, Dan?” She was trying to stay with him as long as she could but it was really late. Elsa made sure that she had everything in her pack. With her rucksack on her back, she put her arms around him, standing on her toes to kiss him good bye. “I will see you tomorrow evening, about 4 or 5.” Elsa turned to leave, opened the door and walked next door.

All the lights in the house were off, when Elsa slipped her key in the door. She quietly close the door behind her, tiptoeing to her room to get ready for bed, gazing out her window a bit as she changed in the moonlight, putting on a silky nightie, running her soft hands over her breast as she thought about Dan. She fell back on the bed, playing with her clit as she imagined him there with her in her bedroom on her canopy bed.

This is an amazing girl, Dan thought when Elsa offered to forego underwear if he would.

"That's about the easiest bargain I ever made," he said with a big smile as he leaned down to kiss her. "You have a very lovely naughty streak."

Dan finished cleaning after Elsa went home and then decided to go to bed. He looked over at the house next door. He'd seen it thousands of times but it looked different now, even though it was just a shape in the dark with lights. It was a girlfriend house, somehow now feminine just because Elsa lived there.

He showered and brushed his teeth and then lay naked in his bed and thought of Elsa. He had cum twice already, but his cock was hard once more and he thought of her clinging so tightly to him, and how naughty she'd be the next day if she really did leave her underwear at home tomorrow.

He wanted her to watch him masturbate, and he fantasized her in his bedroom chair with her legs open and her fingers at her pussy, playing with it while he stroked himself off.

Maybe I've finally found my girl, he thought as he came all over his chest and hand, then rolled over and went to sleep.

The morning sun had made it appearance in Elsa's room, soft warm rays cascading through her window. She woke up feeling wonderful about her evening spent with Dan. She was looking forward to their day. She had not asked him what time they were to leave so she sent him a text and waited for his reply before heading down the stairs to have breakfast with her parents.

Elsa sat down at her dressing table in her nightie and picked up her phone. ***Morning, kisses. Could you please let me know what time we shall be leaving for the fair and I will say we will be back late to my father.*** She press send on her mobile, placing it back down upon the table. Elsa started her morning routine of brushing her long blonde hair. She kept daydreaming about Dan. What young girl wouldn't, Dan was absolutely one of the hottest men she had ever met. She dropped her brush down upon the table, her fingers found her already damp mound, closing her eyes as she thought of him waking with a morning erection, rubbing her clit fast making it swell before plunging her fingers into her juices. He was making her yearn for him in her thoughts and dreams each moment she breathe. She quivered around her fingers, before she got up slipping out of her nightie, reaching up she grabbed her dressing gown and headed for the shower.

She could hear her parents downstairs as she went down the hallway to the shower, her adjoining bathroom only had a nice big whirlpool tub, closing the door be hind her. She turned on the shower, hanging her dressing gown upon the hook. She stepped into the steamy shower washing their lusty sweat from her slender body. Elsa's hands roamed her frame, reminiscing how he had touched her. She lifted down the shower-head and made herself cum again. It wasn't enough for her, she wanted Dan. What a naughty girl he had made her filling her thoughts of him sliding into her and pleasuring each other. She washed and rinsed herself, drying off quickly, wrapping up in her dressing gown before she went into her room to decide what she would wear for him.

She rummaged through her clothes and decided on a cute dark grey mini, a pink tube top with a lighter pink tank to go over it. Since they would be walking she was practical and would wear a pair of trainers. Elsa stood in front of the mirror thinking she would pull off her pink knickers before leaving her home to meet him. She glanced at her mobile on the dressing table.

Dan awoke to the sound of Elsa's text. He had dreamed of her that night, a kind of rainbow of dreams in which she first appeared as the innocent schoolgirl who had brought her books just the previous day, and metamorphosed into a loving, incredibly sexy temptress. In his dream she had offered herself to him countless ways, filling him with love through his heart and draining his cum from his balls.

One image he recalled had her in a striped gingham dress and high heels. In his dream she lifted the dress a couple of inches, looking at him and smiling. "More?" she would ask, and he would nod. Slowly she lifted the dress, laughing at his excitement over seeing her legs which in her mind were only her legs. The dream seemed to go on and on, Elsa exposing more and more of herself to him and when Dan awoke he thought of the dream and decided it meant that he might spend the rest of his life watching Elsa show him every wonderful thing about her.

Then he remembered what had awoken him in the first place and looked at his phone on its charger. He smiled and texted back.

"Good morning, and kisses back to you! Why don't you tell your parents I'll pick you up at 4, and have you back before midnight. If that's too late, just let me know what's comfortable for them and that's what we'll do. And if you think it would be good for me to meet them before we go, I'll come by early!"

Dan performed his morning exercises, then ate a light breakfast and showered. He did freelance editing work to put himself through school and pay the rent on the house -- he didn't want a roommate -- and spent the morning and afternoon working on three projects.

He was distracted, though. He wondered what Elsa would wear, knowing that she'd be bare underneath her skirt. He wanted to feel her thigh in his hand, warm and soft. He wanted to be able to reach up and play with her moist pussy and make her eyes close from the pleasure of his touch. He wanted to give Elsa the world, to show her every sweet thing and to excite in her all the passion he thought might live inside her.

He did his work with a hard cock.

The phone vibrated on the table, Elsa picked it up off the table smiling as she read the text from Dan, He's willing to meet my parents she thought of the idea, wondering what they would think of him. At least, they would not say he was too old for her since her dad was nearly 15 years older than her mum. She headed down the stairs to the kitchen. Elsa took in a deep breath as she could smell fresh muffins coming out of the oven.

She bound in and gave her mum a kiss on her cheek. “Lukt gott, mamma.” She put some plates and glasses on the table. Elsa got some milk and juice out placing them on the table along with crisp bread, cucumber, butter and tomatoes. Elsa's father came into the kitchen and they all sat down together. Her father asked how the studying went. “Dan is a great tutor, pappa.” she spoke English with her father mainly because he said she needed to keep it up at home.

They had just about finished with breakfast when she decided to ask about the fair. Her parents agreed that she could go with Dan. She told them that Dan suggested that he come over to meet them but they both had plans and they would have to make it another time. Elsa thank her parents for allowing her to go. Elsa cleaned up the kitchen and did her daily chores. When she took a break she sent a text to Dan about him picking her up. Since her parents were not going to be there she wondered if she should cook supper for him.

Elsa texted Dan ***Parents have plans tonight but said I could go. Shall we go out to eat or shall I cook? See you about 4pm*** She pushed send and went to the back garden, taking a book with her. She sat in one of the chairs in the shade, reading a bit before she fell asleep.

Dan smiled when he saw her text.

***4 p.m. is great! We'll eat at the fair; they have lots of unhealthy but delicious things!*** He hit the send button, finished his work and then showered again, dressed and collected his wallet and keys, ready to go. It felt deliciously naughty to have his cock and balls swinging freely under his shorts; Elsa might be able to reach up under the legs and fondle him. Or she might just unzip him in the car...

He thought again of how her innocent expression made her all the more sexy, and marveled that her sexual appetite might be the equal of his own. Time would tell, he thought, and they would have a lot of time.

But now he was impatient to see her so he walked the few steps to her house and knocked on the door. His heart seemed to stop when she opened it, wearing her grey miniskirt and pink top. He stepped in the door and kissed her, letting his hands roam over her body as he kicked the door closed behind him.

She was warm in his arms and smelled sweetly of perfume and shampoo and blonde girlfriend -- his blonde girlfriend. He wanted to send a sly hand up her skirt but decided to wait. Instead, he guided her hand to his crotch.

"I've kept up my end of the bargain!" he said with a big smile. "Have you?"

The alarm rang on her mobile to wake her at 3pm she had an hour before he would get there. She looked down at the text and saw that they would eat at the fair. Lena picked up her book, climbing the stairs she went to her room. She sat down in front of her dressing table, brushing her hair she decided to put it into two braids, putting little pink bows on the ends. She ran her hand under her mini skirt and pulled off her tiny pink knickers before she went into her bathroom to freshen up before she picked up her bag and headed downstairs. She hope that Dan enjoyed the little outfit that she had chosen for their date to the fair. Time seem to tick by so slowly, she could not wait.

Elsa was sitting on a chair in the living room when she heard the knock at the door. She opened the door, inviting him in, lifting up her head as he kissed her. “Do you want to find out now or in the car?” She giggled softly. Elsa leaned into him, his hand sent sensations throughout her body. “I have thought about you all day.” She took in a deep breath as he led her hand to his groin. She so desperately wanted to just slid her hand into his shorts but instead rubbed her fingers around the form of his cock through them. “How long is the drive there?” She wondered how save it would be to suck on his cock as he drove.

She wanted him to see how wet she was already for him. Elsa slowly lifted the hem of her mini skirt, revealing her damp lips for him, just as quickly a she did Elsa smooth down her mini and grabbed her purse. “Ready?” She wanted to tease him all the way there and try to fuck him on one of the rides, at least that is what she had in mind but she had no clue what Dan wanted as of yet.

Dan smiled when Elsa showed him her bare pussy.

"I've got plans for you," he said, pulling her in for one last kiss and a grind of his cock against her before turning and opening the door. "Let's lock up and get on the road!"

Dan had the convertible top down and the warm sunshine felt good as he and Elsa set off. He looked at Elsa's legs; the short skirt was high on her thighs.

"I like the view," he said, "and I don't mean the scenery." He slid his right hand up her left thigh, up and under the hem of her skirt, until he found her pussy.

"We'll be on the road for nearly an hour," Dan said. "Why don't you slip off your shoes and put your feet on the dashboard and lift up your skirt so I can play with you? The breeze will fee so nice, won't it?"

He shifted his hips a little, then reached down and unzipped his shorts and pulled out his cock. It was almost completely hard.

"And I brought something for you to play with, too!" he said, laughing. He looked at Elsa. She is so much fun, he thought.

Elsa stepped out the door behind him, using her key to lock the bolt and joined him in the car. She was glad that she had put her hair in braids since the top was down. Elsa parted her slender thighs so he would get a good view if he want since the skirt was riding up.

She shivered as Dan's hand went under skirt, her mound was already starting to drip for him. Elsa's kicked off her sneakers, placing her feet up on the dash a bit apart, sliding her skirt upward so she was bare and open to him.

Elsa looked at his cock as he pulled it out from his shorts, smiling wishing that she could sit on him. She place her hand in his lap, gently stroking him. “We might have to stop along the way.” She giggled. She knew now she would do anything to please him.

She pulled up her top rubbing her pink harden nipples. “I should just take all my clothes off.” she giggled softly.

Dan nearly came on Elsa's hand when she joked about taking all her clothes off in the car. Was she joking?.

He rubbed her pussy as he drove and sneaked a look at her bare tits under her lifted top. He loved how open she looked with her legs up and spread and her breasts bared for him. Everything he could see below her face made a lewd contrast to her innocent braided pigtails with the childlike ribbons on them.

"You're so naughty," Dan said with a big smile. "It's all I can do to keep from pulling over and fucking you right here. Or daring you to take off all your clothes, but if a cop or a car carrying children saw us, we'd get arrested!"

He looked down at Elsa's soft hand still idly stroking his cock. "I have plans for you at the fair," he said. "There's this ride called the Ferris Wheel. It's a huge wheel with seats for two and it must be 200 feet in diameter. And it turns very slowly, so that you go around only once, and it stops so people can get on and off every minute or two. Could be perfect for a quickie, if you're up for it!"

He stole one more look at her, almost naked next to him, and thought she might be.

Elsa glance over at him as she wanted him inside her but she knew they would never get to the fair if she asked him to. She loved being like this with Dan. She was so comfortable with him. She pinched her nipple making sure that he was looking when she did.

She thought he might be talking about a 'pariserhjul' like they had a Liseberg in Goteborg. But there you go around more than just once but if you were on first you would be up top for a long time before the rounds starting counting. “Sure, I would love to ride you on that.” Elsa loved how they could talk to each other. Elsa got wetter just thinking about his cock inside her.

The more time they spent together the more insatiable her hunger became for him. She placed her free hand on his, pushing his fingers up into her. “Make me cum.” she begged him, hoping that he might stop somewhere so that they could cum together.

Dan could hardly bear the excitement that burned inside him as she pushed his fingers tight into her pussy. He wanted to make her cum, to pant and cry like an animal, to claw his back and when she was replete, for her to look at him as if he were a god, her hero, the fountain from which all pleasure came.

It was no longer enough to slide and clench his fingers inside her juicy pussy; he had to have her, to possess her with his cock. He looked to the side of the road and saw a lane that led to a field. The lane was probably used to bring tractors onto the adjacent farm. He took a right onto the lane and drove down until he found a spot near three large, shady trees. He stopped the car there and then turned to Elsa, breathless.

"Take your clothes off," he said. "Everything. Every stitch." He looked at her hungrily, almost as if he'd never seen a woman before. He'd never seen a woman like Elsa, certainly, a woman who with a word, a touch or a giggle could turn him into a satyr.

He pulled a condom out of his pocket and practically ripped off his shirt and shorts while he watched Elsa strip. When she was naked he carefully lifted himself over the center console between her spread legs. He flipped the lever that lowered Elsa's seatback and in a second his head was between her soft breasts and his cock was buried deep inside her sopping pussy.

Their lovemaking yesterday had been sweet and tender. Today, though, he tore into her, thrusting and pushing. He rutted into her and took her roughly, kissing her hard and touching her everywhere. He licked and nibbled at her breasts, mauled her arms and her neck and pounded his cock into her.

The shade was cool as Dan plunged himself deeply into Elsa, feeling her divine legs up at his side, her arms tight around him.

Elsa was soaked by the time Dan pulled the car over. Her drenched pussy needed to be filled by him, she was so pleased that they were stopping. She did as she was directed by Dan with out hesitation. Elsa striped off all her clothing though she wasn't wearing much, naked sitting in the car she watched him put the condom on over his already harden cock. She spread her slender thighs apart as he climbed between them. She gasped as the seat fell back, laughing as it was unexpected.

She clutched at Dan's back as he jammed his thickness into her quickly. He was rough but she moaned deeply when he did, her fingers digging into his back as he stabbed into her, his hard thrusts impaling her deeply making her cry out and beg him for more. His hard kisses driving her into a deep frenzy, Elsa bucked back into him, pushing her hips upward as he pounding into her slopping wet mound. “Fuck me, Dan.” she was so turned on by his roughness, her fingernails raked along his back, pulling him tightly to her.

She shook violently under him as he pounded into her, her small frame jerking beneath his, her body releasing, flooding her already soaked pussy. She held onto him tightly as she convulsed in his arms, panting heavily, her chest heaving as she was fucked extensively, his spongy head banged into her, her walls twitching around his thick shaft, whimpering as she moaned in heated lust as she felt his cock throbbing within her sensitive walls. Her legs shaking as Dan banged harder into her as she came around his covered shaft.

“I want to feel your hot cum on me!” she said as she gazed deeply into his eyes, begging to have him shower her with his cum.

Dan hadn't thought of himself as inexperienced for quite a while, but suddenly realized that this girl, who until yesterday had been a virgin, could show him the world.

He'd never fucked in a car, or outdoors. And he'd never cum on a girl, pulled his cock out of her and jizzed on her naked body. And now here he was, both of them naked and fucking as if the world were going to end tomorrow, with the cool breeze and warm sunshine through the trees on his back, Elsa clinging to him and asking for his cum.

He felt her orgasm rack her body; she convulsed under him as if she were having a seizure. She felt so small in his arms but so tight on his cock as he plundered her body and now he felt his own orgasm approaching.

"You're mine," he groaned, unable to think about what he was saying. "Your body is mine, my toy, my temple, so sexy, so sweet, so hot ..." He babbled incoherently as he felt the cum rising in him and when he had reached the point at which he could no longer hold it back he suddenly withdrew from Elsa's clutching cunt and whipped off the condom with one swift pull. He reared up over her and wrung his cock three times before unleashing hot ropes of cum on her body. He painted her with semen, jerking himself off onto her tits and belly. He could feel the rush of fluid under his fingers as it launched out of him, splattering against her body.

He got all of it, draining himself for what felt like a long time. When he was done he looked down at Elsa. She was covered in his cum. He smiled; it would take all the tissues in his glove box to clean her up.

"You'll be wearing at least a little of that for a while," he said as he carefully lifted his legs over hers so as to straddle her. He took a look down at her sweetly swollen pussy and then eased himself up the seat so he could bring his deflating cock to her lips.

"Suck it for just a moment," he said. "Your body is its home, and it wants a kiss."

Elsa soaked in every word he said as he pulled from her tightness. She was exactly as he said. She was his everything, happy to be his toy. She tingled everywhere, her body shook and shivered. Elsa nearly lost it when his ropes of cum landed upon her flesh, nearly covering from head to toe with his scent. She soaked in his cum, smearing him over her as he got the tissues. She took a few tissues, wiping her face, keeping the rest on her. She was his, she would shower before she went home at his house she thought but for the rest of the day she was going to be his little cumbank, just having him on her made her feel so good. “I will proudly wear your cum, Dan.”

Elsa bow her head down meeting the head of his cock, sucking his head into her mouth, feeling him slide over her lips, slowly sucking him into her mouth. Her eyes gazing up at him as he sank deeper into her mouth. She placed her hands behind him, pulling him closer to her, pushing his bum towards her, sucking harder, her eyes cutting up again as if to say fuck my mouth. She wanted him to fill her all. She gagged a wee bit as his shaft was half way down to her mouth. Elsa lifted her hand to his balls cupping them. She push his bum with her hand again, encouraging him to fuck her mouth now.

She didn't know if he could cum again but she wanted to feel his hot cum down her throat, filling her belly and curbing her hunger. As his cock filled her mouth and throat, she made gurgling sounds as his crown push into her throat opening, making her throat his.

Dan felt a little dizzy when Elsa smeared his cum over her body rather than blot it up with the tissues, and said she'd proudly wear it.

He was nearly overcome when Elsa pulled him into her mouth, sucking and nursing his cock back to hardness. Her tongue teased the sensitive underside as he straddled her. He felt his cock start down her throat and he threw his head back, looking up at the leaves and knowing that for the first time in his life he believed that Heaven was actually below him.

He was naked in his convertible under a shady tree on a beautiful summer evening with his cock down the throat of an 18-year-old Swedish blonde, the most beautiful girl he had ever known, who had just cum on his cock, taken his load on her body and seemed to adore him -- as he had already come to adore her.

How, he wondered, could this not be Heaven?

He pushed his cock gently into her mouth, feeling her hands on his ass. He looked down and the sight was astounding. Elsa's sweet face was full of his cock and she looked like she was trying to swallow him whole. He felt the top pass the entrance to her throat again, feeling her gag a little, and felt her finger creep into the crack of his ass, pulling him in even farther.

He gripped the seatback as he slumped over, supporting himself on stiff arms, and gently eased his cock in and out of her throat. He built up a quiet rhythm, feeling a new load begin to build.

He thought again about the enormity of her gift to him -- it was the gift of her body, everything she had, for his pleasure which she made her own pleasure. It was as if she had gathered the moon and the stars and every rich, sweet thing in the universe and filled his heart with it.

His orgasm came then, Elsa pulling it out of him as if she were sucking him down with a straw. His load had nowhere near the volume of the first, but it was even more intense, Elsa's tongue switching left and right on the most sensitive part of his tip. He shouted in sweet agony as she expressed him into her mouth and swallowed his cum and when he was done, he reluctantly pulled his cock from her lips and kissed them, tasting himself and her, feeling something more than satisfaction or gratitude, something he could not remember ever feeling before.

"Who are you?" he asked quietly, "and what did I ever do to deserve someone as wonderfully divine as you?" He kissed her again, kissed her face and her neck and her breasts, smelling and tasting his first orgasm on her skin. He looked down on her naked body and wanted to remember how she looked forever. He wanted today to last forever.

Too soon to call it love, he thought, but I don't know how love can be any better than this.

They rested in each others' arms for a while, then Dan opened Elsa's door and helped her out of the car. They dressed slowly, kissing and touching each other.

"I feel like we're Adam and Eve," Dan said as they started to dress. When they were more or less put together again they got back into the car and set off again for the fair, holding hands and smiling.

Elsa felt Dan erupted in her throat and mouth as he was fucking her throat. She kept swallowing as ropes of his cum shot into her. She lapped up all of his hot spunk, cleaning off his length as he pulled from her mouth. She gazed up at Dan as he bent down to kiss her as she felt deep satisfaction from being filled by him. Elsa smile lovingly at him when he spoke, listening to his words, she just watched his gaze as his eyes passed over her naked flesh. Elsa only thought one thing that she was his and that they belonged together forever. She closed her eyes as they were wrapped in each other's arms as she was content and felt safe in his embrace.

Elsa slid out of the car when Dan open the door for her. She quickly dressed as the kissed each other. She let out a giggle at his comment. “Have I lured you by temptation?” She held his hand as he continued their drive to the fair. She could not believe how things were so natural with Dan. She had always been told that sex wasn't so beautiful but with Dan it was amazing and she hoped that their relationship would grow stronger.

She must have drifted off as when she opened her eyes next she could see the fair in the distanced. Elsa let out a soft squeal as she was excited to see the outline of the Ferris wheel as she knew what Dan had planned for them. Her blue eyes darting about as Dan pulled the convertible into the parking area. “What shall we do first?” she said as Elsa was so excited she did not wait for Dan to come and open the door for her. She grabbed her bag as she slipped out of the car and closed the door behind her. She met him halfway around the car, giving him a sweet kiss on his cheek, “Thank you so much for bring me.” She slipped her hand into his as the headed for the fair ticket booth.

Along the way, Elsa saw games and different ride she wanted to go on as well as food she wanted to try. She bounced a little as she walked with Dan holding his hand, her blue eyes looking about as she smelt some delicious food. It was her first fair and she was happy to spend it with Dan.

Elsa had gone from sexy vixen to excited, innocent girl in the blink of an eye and it filled Dan with wonder. He felt like he was always who he was, but Elsa could transform herself from woman to girl, a temptress to an innocent, in a second. Still, she was sweet and kind always, and as she bumped excitedly into him as they walked into the fairgrounds, Dan wondered happily how it might be to spend a lifetime getting to know her.

"I think we should try the fast rides before we eat anything," Dan said. "I remember watching someone lose his lunch after getting off The Spinner once." The Spinner had cars like coffee cups that revolved on their own axis as the entire ride spun around. It was a dizzying ride, and everyone would stumble off it. They tried that, and then the roller coaster, screaming and clutching each other as it made its terrifying drop. And finally they hit the Slingshot.

They walked a bit to settle themselves and then Dan selected a few of the best of all the fairground cuisine for them to try. They shared a corn dog, a hot dog on a stick covered in cornbread and fried, then tried some fried clams and finally shared a big piece of fried dough covered in cinnamon sugar.

"See a theme with this?" Dan asked, laughing. "Even if you could find a vegetable, it would be fried!"

By then darkness had started to fall, a deep twilight over the sounds and smells of the fair. They passed a few of the exhibits, prize cows and cherry pies and apple butter. They held hands, Dan occasionally bringing hers to his lips and holding it against his cheek.

"I don't know if they have anything like this in Sweden," Dan said. "But these fairs used to be huge in America. There aren't so many of them anymore, but there's something I always wanted to do, and never had the chance." He paused. "One of my favorite romantic dreams when I was a kid was to come to the state fair with the prettiest girl I knew, without my parents dogging me, and when it got dark to kiss her under the brightest neon sign on the Midway."

He sighed and smiled at Elsa.

"The night would be warm, and she'd look up at me, brilliant in the light of the colored signs, and I'd see in her eyes every sweet thing a woman can express and then I'd kiss her and it would be something I'd remember forever." He sighed again. "I never got the chance to do that," he said, a little shakily, "until now."

There and then, under the brightest neon sign on the Midway of the New York State Fair, Dan looked at Elsa, her eyes expressing every sweet thing that could exist in a woman, and when he kissed her his childhood dream finally came true.

The first to rides were fine as they approached the “Slingshot” Elsa begin to get nervous she squeezed Dan's hand. “I don't know about this ride. It looks a bit risky.” She went on a ride with Dan as she trusted him to keep her safe. She screamed the whole time they were on a ride. After they rode the “Slingshot” she looked up at Dan and said “I don't think I want to do that again.”

Elsa had never eaten a corn dog before she found it quite delicious. She enjoyed the clams as well as fried clams were one of her favourites. When Elsa tasted the fried dough covered with the cinnamon and sugar, she couldn't believe that it was so yummy. “Yes, one would not want to eat too much of this.”

“They have something called Liseberg. It's a theme park in Goteberg. We usually go there every summer and at a Halloween and Christmas. But I don't think it's quite the same.” She explained to him.

She loved the sweet kisses that he kept giving her as they walked along the midway. Elsa listened to Dan as he told her about his favourite romantic dream of kissing a girl under the neon lights. She gazed up at him, anticipating his kiss. It made her feel extremely happy that she was the girl fulfilling his dream. The kiss lingered and it made her shiver as he had touched her deeply with his thoughts.

She looked up and saw the large Ferris wheel, pulling Dan's hand towards the queue for the ride. “Are you ready for a ride?” She asked with a cheeky grin. Elsa could feel herself already starting to get wet as she thought about sliding down on his cock as they rode the Ferris wheel. She squeezed his hand again as she could not wait to feel him inside her again.

Dan and Elsa were at the front of the line finally. She squealed softly as they sat down in their seat, slowly as other people got on the ride, they made their way to the top.

Back
Top Bottom