Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Entranced -- RPDan and whtbitch4u2own

It was quite a scene they’ve created in his backyard. The cool breeze around them also started reek of her wetness, mixed with her peachy perfume that’s always been her signature scent. The sound around them was that of his grunt and her moans as her body felt like giving up right there and then.

The way he was going at it, he seemed to enjoy it and that in turn, made her enjoy even more, seeing he was liking it and she was the reason for his pleasure and happiness. With her there, he could do whatever he wanted and he chose this, inching near her orgasm until she felt her release.

Her need for an orgasm finally explored, sending jitters down her frame as her frame came with a layer of goosebumps all over her body and she felt weak in her knees, bending forward as she grabbed his shoulders. She moaned a loud moan, tiptoeing as she couldn’t just stand up all on her own. The orgasm was an intense one, yet again, the best orgasm she’s ever had as her body trembled into him, hugging his head as she hunched her back and toes curled into the grass beneath her, panting loudly as well as moaning, not carrying if anyone heard or saw them. Finally, she couldn’t held lower herself down to where he was, her torso and breasts dragging down over his face as her face came to rest on his shoulders, breathing into his neck very rapidly, “I loved it. Oh god…” She whispered into his ears as she hugged him tight

Now it was Dan's turn. He wanted to hunch over Priyanka as an animal would, pounding himself into her, taking her, consuming her.

He waited for Priyanka to regain her breath, and then turned her over on all fours. Gripping her at the waist he slid himself into her, sinking in all the way to the hilt. He started fucking her then, slowly at first, letting the tip of his cock drag languidly almost all the way to her entrance, then pushing it back in. She was tight on him and he felt her milking his cock with her pussy.

He picked up some speed and power and soon got up on his haunches, standing with his feet astride her, feeding his cock into her with an almost angry passion.

It was not civilized, the way he was feeling. He reached over and gathered her hair and pulled it back. He slapped her ass as he fucked her. He reached down and mauled her breasts and babbled dirty, incoherent words into the air.

It was as if he were all cock, and she were all cunt, and everything he had in him was in a desperate rush to flow into her. They would sleep later on clean sheets in loving, cuddly embrace, but now every drop inside him demanded to be drained into Priyanka's yielding flesh.

When he came it was with a gasping roar, partly a cry of domination and release, partly some kind of tribute to the gods that made such pleasure possible. When he removed his cock from her, globs of his cum streamed out of her pussy.

He collapsed on the soft grass for a moment, then lifted himself and kissed her. Standing up, he took her hand, gathered up their clothes and walked Priyanka back into the house.

He showered with her, cleaning her tenderly, kissing and soothing and tickling gently, and then he wrapped her in the softest towel he had and led her to his bed. He looked at her, naked before he covered her, and then he slipped in beside her, pulling her toward him.

He thought about what he wanted for her. He wanted her to succeed at work. He wanted her to have affairs with other men. But he wanted to possess her, too.

Because he knew that at some very important level, she possessed him.

He was thinking about that when they fell asleep in each others' arms.

Turning around to find him desperate with need and she couldn’t help but smile softly, gazing at him with her thankful gesture and a nod, panting heavily and catching her breath. Not too long after she had her orgasm, she felt him pull her down onto her fours as if an alpha taking what was rightfully his. And this was a different side of his that she also liked.

She could feel the beast inside him finally being let out, finding him almost lift her up towards him when he gripped at her waist and started to sink his hard cock into her quivering pussy. It still twitched from her orgasm, making it feel even tighter around his cock as her inside walls contracted and teased him in turn. Unknowingly, her tight pussy was milking his cock and as fast as he had grabbed her to make her get onto her fours, just as quickly, he had picked up momentum.

It didn’t take long for him to have his release, painting her insides with his thick cum once again. She’d felt her body tremble as he’d pulled her hair and forced his cock into her as if he was angry at her and punishing her for some reason. Truth be told, she was starting to enjoy such roughness, displaying the possessiveness he had in him for her.

His hands had roamed and ravaged her tiny frame until he spent himself inside her before he fell back onto the grass. She laid there, head down as she panted and tried catching her breath. The rest was in haze as she was on some high. Having no idea of his plans for her, she was his doll for now.

The shower was quick and she liked how he helped her get dry before taking her to his fancy bed. She couldn’t help but find the comfort she needed in his embrace, falling asleep just as quick as she had a long rough day to begin with, ending with him fucking her brains out. She snuggled into him that night as she had a good night’s sleep until it was morning and she could hear the chirping of the birds. It was Wednesday and she had to go to office, another day.

Dan took Pryianka again a few hours later as she slept on her stomach, straddling her ass and fucking her gently, scraping his tip along her front wall. It was sleepy, quiet sex and it soothed and satisfied him. He took an amount of comfort in her body that amazed and perplexed him; he felt like a satyr when he was with her.

His load was small but very satisfying and he felt nicely drained and relaxed when he was done. He wondered as he closed his eyes again if after one of Priyanka's trying days he might sit her on the couch with her legs spread and a glass of wine in her hand and eat her to her orgasm and ask nothing for himself. This would be new to him, but he thought he would do it and enjoy it.

He wondered with some amusement if he should stop looking at the candle when he hypnotized her.

They showered together and dressed in the morning. "So, bring some clothes Thursday," Dan said, "and remember how much everyone at your office -- including your boss -- admires you and your work. They're almost as happy to see you as I am, and you and everyone else is so much happier when they get what they want from you, right?"

He kissed her and sent her off, already unable to wait for Thursday night.

As early as 4 o'clock in the morning, Priyanka woke up to soft kisses on her upper back, feeling them moving down to her lower back and over her pert buttocks, all under the thin layer of fabric which covered her. It was then, she felt his heavy cock resting right between her cheek as he continued to kiss her back, guiding his cock to slip between her legs and before she knew, she was parting her legs to allow him an entry his cock was desperate for.

Lazily, she arched her back and shifted her head to the side as he started to slowly take her. It was just as much fun and intense as it was out in the backyard earlier that night. One thing was obvious to her, whether slow and passionate or rough, animalistic, she liked every way he took her. He came too soon but it was fun as usual and she enjoyed how her creamed her inside and with that warmth, she fell back asleep in his arms.

Only about three hours later, she woke up and they enjoyed a proper shower together before she put on the same clothes, a skirt and a top. When he spoke, she listened and it was obvious he wanted her to be free with others as she was with him, so she can stay happy and keep others happy. Though, she knew she couldn't head to work in same dress she had on the previous day. She did decide to head home and change, thinking it would be perfect because her husband would have already gone off to work by then. On her way home, she called Deepika, remembering how Dan had offered to sit with her sister and see if he could help her with her problems.

When her sister picked up, she quickly came straight to the point and ask what her plans were for the day. "Great...I will call you right back" Priyanka said and hung up without warning. She called Dan, "Hey quick question! Would it be okay if my sister were to come by your office today, say but 2?" She asked and when Dan had agreed, she went ahead and texted Deepika the address and called right after, "Hey! Listen, I sent you an address. Go there around 2 or so." Priyanka parked her car and entered her house so she can change into another outfit and go to work, "What is it? Well, it's an address to this great Therapist. I know you don't want to but what do you have to lose? You've tried the medications and you said it yourself, it makes things worse! I don't want to hear no ifs and buts. Just go there, this once and if you don't want to go after today, I won't force you. Okay I gotta go now, love you!" Priyanka hung up and picked out a nice outfit for her to wear to work.

Priyanka-Chopra-Delights-in-Emerald-Lace-Dress_zps3sht39fu.jpg
She put on a dark green colored elegant looking outfit that didn't show off any cleavage but definitely her sender legs and the shape of her fine curves beneath the fabric. The top torso portion of the dress was a see thru, unlike the rest of her dress. She completed her appearance with a pair of heels and accessorized her look pretty earrings which were further put on display with her hair being done properly to keep her slender neck and her shoulders bare of her dark tresses.

Once at work, she spent her day working on reading up and doing her homework on the project she's supposed to work with her manager. If she guessed it right, she would have that promotion sooner and later. She just had to concentrate on them projects that come her way. She didn't want to bother her manager since she did go to him first. Now, if he wanted her to do something regarding it, he would seek her out. The constant bothering wouldn't do her any good as she may come off a bit cheesy to him. She was sure he had a lot on his plate so it was better to just wait for him to tell her when it would be a good time to start working on their new project.

Priyanka's boss, Stephen, was having a tough time with his new project. It wasn't the project itself -- that was a piece of cake -- it was trying to figure out how he was going to turn it into a piece of ass. She was driving him crazy. Every time he'd pass her desk he'd see her crossed legs and those heels with the straps that made her look as if she were tied to the bed and he'd just want to shove his cock in her mouth.

But she was married. And even though she was willing to work nights with him, he had no clue as to what the key to her panties might be. He pulled out his cock under his desk and stroked himself gently while he thought. He did some of his best thinking this way.

Finally it came to him. He picked up the phone and dialed Priyanka's extension.

"Priyanka, would you please come into my office?" he asked.

Priyanka spent the morning working on the other project before taking a peek at the project she was supposed to work on with Stephen, her manager. She had other things to take care of, not just the project she was working on with her manager. Though, her top priority was that she does her best on it.

Having not been too hungry, she did grab something to eat from the cafeteria earlier, a bagel and coffee so she was stuffed. She went about her work until it was almost afternoon and when she heard her phone ring, she picked up, finding out that it was Stephen and he wanted her in his office.

She couldn’t help but stand up and make her way towards his office, straightening her dress as she knocked on his door before peeking inside, “Sir…May I come in?” She asked politely before she made her way further into his office. “How are you doing today?” She asked him with a soft smile about her face.

"I'm doing fine, Priyanka," Stephen said, straightening some papers on his desk. "Please, sit down if you'd like. You're looking very well today, if I may say so. I like your dress."

He took a second to look a little exasperated, as if he were having a problem. "This project is giving me a little bit of worry," he said. "Nothing too big, but there are some things I'd like to talk about with you. I've got some meetings this afternoon but I wondered if you'd be able to come out with me for a drink this evening so I could discuss them with you."

He looked directly at her face. "There's a lot riding on this project," he said, "and the promotion that we both want for you could be one of the benefits. Are you free?"

Priyanka-Chopra-latest-pics_zpsievv8z3b.jpg

There was a bright smile on her face as she entered his office, wondering what he wanted since he’d called her over. Her heels clicked as she walked further into his office and moved over to the front of his desk. “Sure…” she said and came around to take a seat in one of the chair there, smiling to a point where she almost blushed a little hearing his compliment, “Thank you. Of course you can say so.” She chuckled and leaned forward, placing her finely manicured hands on the edge of his desk, “Which girl wouldn’t want to hear compliments?” She said as if telling him a secret.

It actually made her feel he was happy with her looks, appearance, the way she was dressed and had taken a moment this morning to actually do her hair into a little hair-do. She looked all professional today, knowing that all eyes were on her and even CEOs may happen to catch a glimpse of her at times, it was crucial to look her best all the time.

He seemed a bit disturbed and she couldn’t help but inquire as he told her about the project. “Well, why are you working on it alone? You have me now!” she said to him and nodded, “Sure thing. You don’t have to ask, just tell me. I don’t mind putting extra hours, you know that.” She smiled when he mentioned the promotion, “I am all up for it. Just tell me what time. I can take my car or whatever. We can talk all about it later today and work on it together.” She said and figured that was it and he wouldn’t want to be bothered since he did say he had meetings lined up, “And don’t you work on it alone. Relax…” she said as she’d stand up to leave if he had nothing else to add or say to her.

Once out of the office, she walked over to her desk and saw Deepika’s text that came in just five minutes ago and now it was 1 pm, stating she wasn’t sure about going to the appointment and that she had no hope. Though, Priyanka called her back right then, instead of texting her, having a small chat with her and convincing her at the end to at least go there and see for herself. Just this time and before she knew, Deepika had agreed, promised to leave in a few minutes and be there by 2. Priyanka then started back at the task at hand, waiting for the next few hours to pass so she can meet up with her manager to talk about this project that was crucial to her promotion.

It wasn’t so that Deepika wasn’t ready to leave. No. She was already dressed to leave her place and drive over to the address her younger sister had texted her. It was at least a good 40 minutes drive. Because of the appointment, she’d even went in early to work and left early, assuming she’d take the half day off and relax, hoping that the appointment proves to be fruitful.

She was certain that this was just another waste of time and now, she wondered how she even bothered telling Priyanka about this in the first place. She was okay popping a pill or two here and there, to taken her mind off the edge that depression brought on. The only problem was that she’d gone from one pill to three now and it already had added more to her dark circles under her eyes. Not to mention, the added weight but she’d managed to work it off after fully stopping the pills for more than over a month now.

It was just so darn hard but she’d done it. Hence, her problems came rushing back and she rather live with them than take another pill. She’d read up on the side effects and weight gain amongst other crap was on the list. Whatever the case, she starting to wonder if she should actually get back on the meds because these last few weeks were just disastrous. She had taken off from work for a week just some time ago, to take her mind off the edge.

Of course, she couldn’t go back to visit her parents even though she wanted to. She’s supposed to be their perfect daughter who did as asked. Apparently, that’s what added to her problems, when she married the guy of their choice. An arranged marriage. However, she was glad it ended and she was once again an independent woman. She could finally chase her dream, to become a fine reporter.

on-the-sets-of-raveena-s-show-isi-ka-naam-zindagi-hai-1-47_zpsgfmizrdp.jpg
deepka_zps8mgh6bcv.jpg
Speaking of which, that’s what got her motivated and of course, a call from Priyanka, to make her stand up and then actually jump into her car so she could drive over to the doctor/therapist’s office. She was dressed in a creamy button down top and a black capree style slacks, completing her looks with a matching pair of heels. She sat in his office, having filled out her forms and what not. It was then, the secretary called for her name and she stood up, tucking her tummy in before she knocked on the door and entered. Seeing a man there, she smiled softly, extending her hand for a shake, “I am Deepika, my sister referred me to you?” she said as she flicked her hair over. She’d always been that conservative sister out of all three. Everyone looked up to her and she had to take on a bit of guardian responsibilities when it came to her sisters and it sort of was part of her personality now.

Dan looked at Deepika as he motioned her to a seat in front of his desk. She was older than Priyanka and not as pretty, he thought, but it was easy to see the family resemblance. She also didn't look like a woman who was depressed.

People suffering from depression often find it hard to get out of bed, to clean and dress themselves. Even when they try hard, there's usually something that shows a distraction or a lack of care. Deepika showed none of this, from her hair to her tight Capri slacks to her high heeled shoes.

Was her problem depression? Let's find out, he thought, and got to work.

He explained about the different kinds of depression and looked at her intake form that she had filled out in the waiting room.

"It seems to me that your symptoms started fairly recently, at least within the last couple of years," Dan said. "This is actually pretty good news, since it's clear that you do know what feeling good feels like, and that we can rule out chemical imbalance as a cause. That doesn't mean that the chemistry of your brain doesn't or can't change over time, but it at least gives us reason to believe that there may be other ways to approach the problem than via medicine."

He wanted to help Deepika, like he had wanted to help Priyanka, and he vowed he would. But he also wanted to see her with her legs open and ready for him. He had a quick flash in his mind's eye of him fucking her standing up, his hand at her throat and an arm around her waist, her legs quivering over high heels, the only thing she wore. Then he brought himself back.

"I use hypnosis," Dan said, "to explore some of the ways you're feeling and to give you suggestions as to how you can very subtly change your view of what has happened in your life so that you can make the most constructive use of your experiences, the most constructive use of every day. It's easy, it's non-invasive, there is no medicine involved and I've had very good success with it. I've used post-hypnotic suggestion with Priyanka, and she's done very well with it."

He looked into her eyes. "If you'd like to start today, now, we can do that. But you can certainly think about it if you'd like, and I'm happy to answer any questions."

kajol-karan-deepika-amp-riteish-on-the-sets-of-isi-ka-naam-zindagi-tv-show-6556_600_zpsubu8f7by.jpg

Her eyes wandered off to the lavish décor and the luxurious office that he had. She couldn’t have guessed it to be this big from outside, especially from the waiting room. There was some cozyness to the place, the warmth and how the room was enough lit but also ambient to provide that softness to the environment.

She was no way like her younger sister. Starting from her height to her looks and even to their personality. Deepika was much taller and had slimmer frame, a bit more uptight and conserved but could also dress to kill if need be as well as much more goal oriented who took things serious, a bit too serious.

It was truth. People with depression didn’t show up all dressed up and proper. And Deepika also would have showed up like that but here, she was making an attempt to turn her life around. It wasn’t all so messed up to the extent of no return or one to call for strict treatment and interventions. She still was able to force herself to better everything and coming here was the proof of that.

He was pleasant and easy to talk to, listening to him explain the kinds of depression and how her symptoms have started recently, which would allow his way of treatment to actually work if she lets it. She chuckled a bit, “Yeah, I’d like to stay away from the meds. So, anything but!” She clearly informed him how she was sick of it. She didn’t want to become one of those bimbos who’s solution was to pop a pill everything a day seemed dark.

She rolled her eyes when he explained how he was able to help her sister. She knew how she always had this stage freight and last she heard was she was confident now, even will be able to bag in a promotion sooner than expected. Deepika was happy for her little sister and that was enough of an example for this older sister to nod in agreement, shrugging her shoulders, “Sure, I’d like that. I am done with my work for the day so I’d like to try it out.” She sat forward, on the edge of her seat as she uncrossed her legs but kept them together and bent at knees.

"OK, then," Dan said. He reached behind him and pulled the candlestick from his credenza. It had a fresh taper on it. He took the lighter from his drawer and lit the candle.

"Please focus on the flame," he said. "Listen to my voice. It's soothing, and calming, isn't it? There's nothing to do, nothing to worry about, let your mind and body relax..." In a couple of minutes she was under.

Deepika had unresolved anger with her parents for arranging their marriage in the first place. He wanted to help her address that.

"Your parents love you and they always wanted good things for you," he said, "but they are not perfect and because of your culture they did something that has upset you. When you see them next you will feel comfortable telling them, with love, that the impact of their loving action actually made you feel unhappy. And when they acknowledge your unhappiness, even if they don't apologize for it, you will feel happy that you expressed yourself to them and your anger will vanish. Do you understand?"

Deepika nodded.

"Good," Dan said. "And your anger with your ex-husband comes from his inability to satisfy you sexually. You can help yourself by seeking out the company of men and women who can satisfy you and in every orgasm you will feel the satisfaction of finally having a life of fulfillment. And then there will be no room for depression. Do you understand?"

She nodded again.

"Good. Now when I count to three you'll awaken. You'll feel calm, happy and refreshed. And you will want to see your parents soon, tonight or tomorrow, to discuss with them your feelings about your arranged marriage.

"One, two, three..."

Deepika sat up straight, watching him prepare a candlestick as she wondered how this would help her. Though, she stared at it when he asked her to as she continued to concentrate on his voice. She had other things on mind but she eventually was under it.

She listened to him as he tweaked the opinion she had for her parents, having blamed them for quite a while now. She even hated that they never admitted to them making a mistake picking a guy for her. She nodded in understanding as he then continued to make her feel good about herself by tweaking the thought she had about her not being good in bed and it was probably her fault that he cheated on her.

Soon, it was clear to her how he’d never satisfied her properly and therefore, he was the reason for all that’s happened. She nodded once again and when he counted down to three, she woke up, finding a different air about herself that she couldn’t help but notice it.

She looked at him as she moved her shoulders and tilt her head in question, “I won’t say I don’t feel the difference but I feel refreshed!” She said in a calmed tone and smiled at him, “So that’s it? Is this all? One time treatment!?” She asked him, not having been told that she needs to come in again but if he would, she surely wouldn’t mind.

Once she’d leave from there, she felt different and whatever he programmed, it slowly kicked in. The whole ride back home, she thought how she wanted to call her parents and go see them. She couldn’t get herself to call them until she reached home and parked her car. Without getting out, she called them, inquiring if they were free in the evening. Her mother was more than happy to cook a meal for her, asking her to come over. Finally, she went inside, satisfied as she wondered what sort of chat she might have with her parents that evening.

"No," Dan said, "it's not a one-time treatment. I will need to see you every day for the next several days to make sure that you're making progress and that my suggestions are not causing any unintended consequences.

"That doesn't happen very often, since my suggestions are pretty specific, but I like to reinforce them and make sure they're giving us the desired effect."

He paused and looked directly at her.

"Also, please remember that you'll feel better as you address the problems that you've identified to me. We always feel better when we take control of our lives and deal constructively with the things that bother us or make us angry. We've just worked today to identify some of those things and give you some tools to address them. Then you'll feel better."

You'll also feel better with a good fucking, he thought, but that'll come later, and it might not ever be here.

"So let me see you tomorrow at this time and we'll talk about how you're feeling. You probably won't feel completely better by then, but I do think you'll see progress!"

Deepika was receptive of his instructions, having felt already a change inside her. It was odd and she didn’t want to jump the guns, but she was happy with it all for now. She even thanked him for taking her in upon Priyanka’s request.

Though, before she left, she did ask if coming after work would be okay with him. Excelling at work was also on her mind so if her life was going to change, that would be a big part of her life, life without depression. Once she was satisfied and had everything in order, she left to go home.

Upon reaching home, she decided to clear up chores she’d been putting off for some time now, starting with laundry. She was already feeling good now that she had taken a step to address her issue with her parents. Speaking of other issues, she felt she could help herself by seeking out the company of someone who can satisfy her.

Come to think of it, she thought about a guy with whom she had a short fling during college times. He was a bit older, TA, in one of her classes. When she met him at some club a few weeks later, they instantly were able to bond and their little fun time lasted only for a few days before she called it off. He was a Caucasian and according to her back then, it was hard to accept it. Funny, because she still had his number as she scrolled through her phone to find it.

PC_zpswwzwplcq.jpg
She debated if she should call him and that’s when her phone rang, it was Priyanka. They quickly had a chat about how the meeting was useful and she was looking forward to continuing the sessions. Priyanka of course encouraged it. “Ouch…how did you get yourself into that?” Priyanka prompted when her older sister told her of her evening plans and Deepika reassured her that it needs to be done. And before hanging up, Deepika also told her sister that she may get back into the dating scene. Maybe. Everything was encouraged by the short of the two until of course, Priyanka quickly ended the call, “Okay, I have to go now. Have to meet up with my boss for a project. He's here...bye” She said as she was waiting for her manager in the lobby of their company building, and saw him emerge from the elevator.

Deepika went ahead and started to get ready so she can beat the rush hour and get to her parent’s place earlier than she was planning to. The whole drive, she thought about calling that guy, the TA. Almost certain that it was a bad idea as she reached her parent’s place, parking the car, she gathered her purse and her phone and amidst it all, she had accidently called him. The darn touchscreen. She even heard some faint voice, ‘Hello? Hello?’ She freaked out and ended up hanging up the call as she sat in her driver’s seat, taking a minute as her heart began racing.

Stephen led Priyanka to the bar at the Ritz-Carlton, a few doors down from the office. It was cool and dark there. Stephen brought them to a couch that faced the window. The bar was nearly empty and the couch was secluded from other patrons and the street two floors below.

They ordered drinks from the pretty server in a high-collared white blouse and short black skirt. They made small talk until the drinks came, and then Stephen got to the point.

"I'd like your advice on the project," he said, not really needing it at all. "I was wondering ... um, wondering --" he hadn't been wondering anything, really -- "I was wondering about the kind of binders we should use to distribute the project, or, umm, if we should even use binders at all."

It began to come to him.

"Yes, see, the proposal document will be 45 pages, at least, and I was thinking that we could use hard binders to hold it. But then, looking at you and thinking about your other good ideas, it occurred to me that maybe the best way to get it around would be by email! That way, people could mark up their comments and suggestions electronically and it would be faster, easier and less expensive."

He sat back and looked at her with satisfaction and respect. "Amazing," he said. "I get all of that just by looking at you. You are fabulous, and I think it might be time to discuss a promotion; you and your work make me very happy."

Before she knew, the two of them started marching down to a bar at the Ritz-Carlton. The walk itself wasn’t bad as her heels clicked, noticing the stares she was getting from almost everyone, the young and the old. Once inside, they took a nice little cozy spot on the couch that was near the windows, sort of secluded from other guests the place might have.

She noticed how the place was still a little empty, the evening was just getting started for the most people, especially the staff. She sat there with her legs crossed, receptive to what Stephen had to say, making small talks and when drinks came, they drank while carrying on their professional conversation.

When she got a text from her husband, she wrote back that even she was with her boss working on the project, so she might be late. She truly had no idea how long this meeting would last. She sat on the edge of the couch when he talked about project and asked for her advice. She did offer him her advice, smiling softly at first, “Well, you did say it’s almost 50 pages. We can’t make it softcover. And you’re right. Online would be much cheaper but I wouldn’t want to sit on a computer when I can scan through documents and write the notes right on it. I think it will be easier on everyone and all the CEOs would like that.”

Of course, this was a project overseen by the CEOs and before these two submit anything to their clients, the CEOs will want to take a look at it before it gets sent over. “Besides, they get tones of emails and last thing we want is this to be delayed because they keep putting it off.” Despite him knowing what he wanted to do with the project, she did provide good ideas.

“Don’t worry. Getting the corrections done from the CEOs and preparing a final product would be my job. I will take care of it. You don’t have to worry about it at all.” She smiled softly and chuckled, seeming even more interested when he sat back and gave her a look of satisfaction. Her eyes widening a bit when he told her it was time to discuss that promotion and she smiled, “I am glad to hear that I make you happy. And yes, I would love to discuss it. Of course, only if you think I am deserving of it.” She said and ran her hand through her hair, shifting to look at him.

============================================================================================================

DUE TO PARTNER STRUGGLING TO WRITE A POST TO CONTINUE THE STORY, IT'S AGREED THAT WE STOP THIS RP HERE.

Back
Top Bottom