Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Entranced -- RPDan and whtbitch4u2own

Maybe too rough, Dan thought and eased up a little. He thought if he changed the angle he could fuck her just as hard, though. He pulled her up so they were both on their knees. He held her by her tits and her waist, and continued to plunge his cock into her.

The new angle let the tip of his cock scrape more firmly against her wall. He moved his right hand to her pussy and found her clit. He stroked it rhythmically as he fucked her, feeling the cum start to boil in his balls.

"You'll want me always," he grunted into her ear. "You'll want my cock, do anything to have my big cock in your tiny cunt. It feels so good, doesn't it, you'll want it more and more. You'll drip when you think of me, you'll ache to feel my body on yours..."

He plunged into her, feeling Priyanka start to tremble. Their bodies strained against each other, grinding and humping. They gasped and moaned, sweat streaming down them. Priyanka's viscous juice seemed to pour down her legs.

Suddenly Dan's orgasm was upon him. He held back, holding the torrent of cum back as it gathered. Now he couldn't hold it back any longer and with a groaning noise that rose from his abdomen he launched himself into her, pouring a blazing-hot river of cum into her grasping cunt. He fucked and plunged and rutted into her as he came, feeling her begin to shake in his arms as her own orgasm closed in.

He squeezed a little tighter, keeping up the pressure on her clit, and held on.

She did feel he was rough but she noticed that he wasn’t hurting her. He was only fucking her the way he wanted, probably, how she should be fucked. Though, having never been fucked like that, this was definitely new to her, making her whole body shudder in his arms.

She could feel him ease up a little, still it was rough. In a way, she could actually feel how worked up her pussy was from all of this and her hard nipples as his hands came to hold her in place. There was something possessive about the way he held her, telling her that she belonged to him in that moment. Her back arched to the fullest when he pulled her up as they were both on their knees.

Feeling his hand come to her breasts, she ran her hand over it, moving her other hand to his sides and actually push him into her. What she was saying about it being too big and him being rough were counteracted by her movement. While her words may be of hesitation, her tiny frame wanted this, her hand pulling his hips into her as if she liked when she bottoms out inside her.

She couldn’t help but push into him when his hand moved to her pussy and then holding that very hand at his elbow, as if to make sure that he didn’t pull back until he makes her cum. She wouldn’t be able to recognize her own movements but she wanted him to continue to fuck her this hard, even harder perhaps. She ran her hand through her hair to keep them on one side and to the front.

His words that were being whispered and grunted into her ears, she wasn’t sure about always but in that moment, she wanted more. The constant bouncing on his cock had made her weary but in desperate need to have that release. She could feel it in her the lowest pit of her stomach and her groin as she sighed and moaned. That’s when she felt his cock twitch and go that last bits of inches that was left out all this time, placing his cock balls deep inside her as she felt a warm load being released deep inside her.

A shiver ran down her spine feeling his cum and that’s when her orgasmic ball burst, sending shock like waves through her entire body. She let her body fall back into him, running her hand into his hair and gently tugging it to bring his mouth on the nape of her neck. She moved her other hand over his hand that was playing with clit, holding him there while her orgasm rides out. Loud gasps and pants filled the room as her hips pushed into him to hold him there as she moved her hand from her clit and down her thighs that was shaking due to an intense orgasm. “Fuck fuck…. Umph…oh god…Dan!” she moaned, as she fell forward, escaping his hands, face down on the floor as her hands moved around to grab hold of something. Her thighs continued to shiver and shake with pleasure and then even twitch as she brought her legs together to dull down the intense sensation.

A seconds later, she was flat on her stomach, pump full of his seeds that was deep down inside her, her face covered with her hair as she panted heavily, catching her breath before she looked over her shoulders, “What the fuck was that?” She asked, saying it as a compliment as she laid there like a rag doll with lack of energy to even move.

"It was an orgasm," Dan said. "One caused by the fucking you deserve."

He moved to where Priyanka lay her head, sat down and laid her head on his thigh. He fed his half-hard cock between her lips, not pushing it far, just letting her gentle it between her lips and her tongue.

He gently stroked her hair and her face and scratched the back of her neck tenderly.

"That's my cock," he said quietly, "but it's your toy and you're my toy now. Our bodies are instruments of pleasure for each other and I know now that you'll do anything, anytime if it means that we can take and give pleasure because now you know how good a body -- my body -- can feel.

He very gently urged his cock in and out of Priyanka's mouth, hardly moving it at all, just enough to feel the tiniest friction on the still-sensitive head of his cock. Then he rose just as gently as he had come and went into the bathroom, stopping along the way to live the covers on the bed. He dampened a washcloth with very warm water, cleaned himself, then discarded the cloth. He dampened another and took it and a dry towel back to where Priyanka still lay on the floor.

He tenderly cleaned her then urged her to her feet and carried her to the bed and placed her between the sheets and covered her. He smiled, looking at her, and then climbed in beside her.

"This is just the beginning," he whispered, neither knowing or caring if she'd heard him.

Priyanka knew what it was but she just said that having come down from the high caused by the orgasm he'd given her. It was hardly she cursed but in that moment, she couldn't help it. She continued to feel orgasmic waves taking birth right inside her pussy and spread through her frame, exciting every tiny fiber in her body in that moment.

She could feel him move to where she was laying feeling him lift her head to rest it on his thigh as he brushed his cock between her parted lips. She was still trying to catch her breath as she found his cock being fed to her and she couldn't help but suckle softly on the most sensitive spot on his cock, the mushroom tip that had taken a dark red purplish color after cumming. She could still feel tiny bits of his cum oozing out of his cock.

Laying there, she suckle softly and kissed his cock plenty of time while he caressed her head gently. She chuckled when he told her that was his cock and now her toy as she was his. "Phew, you are good alright" She said comparatively to her husband who was much younger than the old therapist but their performance contradicted a lot. She lay there as he stood up to go to the bathroom, deciding to just rest there as she thought about this being her first affair out of her marriage. It felt odd as she hardly saw it as affair as he was helping her. Though, there was no denying it because 'it is what it is.'

When he returned, she was slowly coming out her gaze as her orgasm had died down and her pussy was still twitching from being spread around his cock, slowly quivering shut. The wet cloth felt good on her sex as that was a kind gesture, letting him clean her up, thinking that was a caring gesture by the very man who had ravaged her thoroughly. When urged her to her feet, she stood up and liked how he carried her to the bed when she should be going home. It was then she murmured with a soft smile on her face, "You mind if I stay the night?" She asked as saw he was carrying her into the room, her husband far away from her mind at the moment.

She was back to normal as she watched him shut the lights off and climb in bed with her, couldn't help but snuggle into his large frame and felt him tug her into towards him. After a few seconds, she spoke in her husky tone of voice, " Did you enjoy? Did you have fun?" a genuine question which was more of a feedback for her, wanting to make sure he had a blast and that she was able to make him happy.

Dan nestled close to Priyanka, spooning her against his chest.

"I had a wonderful time, I came so hard, just like you," he said quietly as he held her. "Yes, do stay the night." She was already asleep, he thought, and he was drowsy himself.

He thought of what he had done, driving a wedge between Priyanka and her husband. He didn't care; this woman was a hot piece and he intended to make the most of her. He thought about their evening, playing with her pussy at dinner, even exposing her a little to the woman next to her. And then fulfilling her fantasy of a very hard fuck culminating in a toe-curling orgasm.

But the sexiest part for Dan had been the way Priyanka had gently nursed on his cock after they'd cum. Her soft lips and slightly raspy tongue had been so sweet on his tender flesh and the memory aroused him again.

This time, though, he closed his eyes and slept. He knew there was a lot more satisfaction ahead for both of them.

He took her again at 3 a.m., tasting her pussy and then mounting her. It was a quiet, dreamy fuck, slowly rhythmic with lots of kissing. Almost like married sex, Dan thought as they rocked together. He didn't care if he came or not, he just wanted to fuck her, to know that he could fuck her whenever he chose. That thought itself sent him over the edge and he emptied himself into her again and then they slept once more.

She liked how he hugged her in bed as they talked for a short while. She smiled as he told her he had a good time and that he liked it. "Yeah, inside me!" She said in regards to his claim about him him cumming hard. His hold on her was tight and possessive as she slowly drifted to sleep.

All of a sudden, it felt as if the temperature had dropped. Also, she wasn't used to sleeping naked and so, after sometime, they were fully covered under the blanket. At least she was. Being worn out, she had a good night sleep but also woke up as early as the 3 in the morning when she found him between her legs, eating her out.

At first her body squirmed and turned before spreading her legs wide for him. When he rose once done, she welcomed him to mount on top of her as she kissed him all over. Matter of fact, this was much slow and passionate in comparison to what they'd done only a few hours ago. They humped, kissed hard without opening their eyes, stuffed under the thick comforter and sweated until he, once again, emptied himself inside her. She loving the feeling of hot cum being released deep inside her. And that idea, she was against it only a few days back when she wouldn't even let her own husband cum inside her, making condoms a solid requirement.

The morning came fast and as she woke up, she couldn't help but smile softly. Seeing him fast asleep, she didn't wake up him and instead, she jumped in for a quick shower. Once she was done, she threw on the same dress from prior night and made her way over to the bed, sitting on the edge as she hovered over him. "Hey..." She whispered, "Good morning..." she'd smile and add, "Listen, I have to get going. Have some family stuff to take care off and also work projects. Call me?" She said and once approved, she would take his leave, going about her day and living the memory of that night as the images would flash in front of her eyes, instantly turning her on.

Dan called Priyanka later that day and suggested she come to his office for another session, where they would work further on her advancement at work.

"People at your office like you and like your work," Dan said when Priyanka was under and suggestible. "And they like to do nice things for you when you do nice things for them, isn't that so?" She nodded. "There are many nice things that you can do for your manager that will make you happy, too, like I've made you happy. So the next time you're alone with your manager, you will feel comfortable asking him for a promotion -- which is a promotion you deserve -- and tell him that by doing that nice thing for you, you'd be very happy to do something nice for him, something that would make him very happy. Talking about that will make you sexually excited and if your manager makes an advance to you, you will feel so happy that you will want to have sex with him and you'll enjoy it as you do sex with me."

He paused for a moment.

"Also, you enjoy sex with me, don't you? You enjoy it much more than sex with your husband, isn't that right?"

Priyanka nodded.

"Sex with other men and me is exciting and fun. Sex with your husband is boring, isn't it?"

Priyanka nodded again.

"Every Tuesday and Thursday night you'll make an excuse to your husband and spend the night at my apartment. You'll want to be there, you'll think of it as home, and you'll tell me all about the men at your office and the very fun things you do with them. You'll like that, won't you?"

She nodded once more.

"Good. Now when I count to three you'll awaken ..."

She was surprised to receive a call from Dan later that day, having spent the night with him. There was something different about her and even then, the session at the office was pretty much a professional one.

Once again, she was under and open to suggestion, ready to be programmed ever so gently as his suggestions would bore into her mind like her second nature. She nodded when he asked and listened to him continue as she stared at the flame. The manager had given her a break with the last presentation, it actually made her recognized amongst other colleagues.

She’d never seen her manager in that way but that was about to change. She nodded her reply as she looked at him, “That’s right.” She said when he told her that she enjoys it with Dan more than her husband and that he was boring. And for that, she need not be put under, it was true. Technically, the truth was hidden since she had no idea until Dan took her, exposing her to a world that was new to her.

And she was booked for Dan’s pleasure every Tuesday and Thursday night, where she’ll have to spend the night at his place. Of course, an urge would follow on that day and she’ll have to cook up some excuse. And soon, they were done. The weekend was uneventful and when her husband tried to woo her into their bed, she simply seemed out of it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10689778_10154772180735691_568984992850908316_n_zpsendt27wk.jpg

There was something that wasn’t clicking as he gave up after a few attempt and called it a night. The next day, at the office, she made sure to look her best and put on something to please men around her. She opted in for a black and white imprint, low neck, sleeveless dress that came to her mid thighs level and hugged her curves nicely. Completing her outfit with a pair of red heels that was in contrast, forcing men to look down her slender legs and down to her heels. She liked how people greeted her and the rest of the day went by just fine.

The presentation she’d done not long ago, the project she was referring to in her presentation, she wanted it even though it’s the manager who work on putting the project ideas to work. Though that, she wanted to show her manager and the people above him, that she is capable of much more. Little after 2 o’clock, she decided to take the file in her hands and made her way towards her manager’s office, hoping to convince him that she was the right person to be working on the project with him. Knocking on the door, she entered with a smile on her face, “Hey? May I bother you for a minute?” She asked and walked inside, putting herself on display for him.

"You're never a bother, Priyanka," Stephen said as he stood. That wasn't entirely true; the way she looked had been bothering him in the best possible way since she'd changed the way she dressed.

He had noted with the others how her skirts and dresses had gotten shorter, her heels a little higher. She was a lot friendlier, too; more outgoing, and her confidence in her presentations was very impressive, especially considering how troubled she'd been in them before.

"Please sit down," he said, and he stayed on his feet for an extra moment so that he could look at her legs as she seated herself. "I hope nothing is wrong; we all have been exceptionally pleased with your work these last few weeks. It's always been excellent, but there seems to be a little something added recently that is truly wonderful to see. It's -- I don't know -- maybe a self-confidence, a change in the way you present yourself. It's been very gratifying to see."

Very gratifying to jerk off to, he thought, trying not to undress her with his eyes.

"Anyway, please tell me what brings you in today, what I can do for you."

The soft smile at the corner of her lips spread much wider when hearing Stephen’s words. “Aww, thank you. That means a lot.” She said as she walked to where his desk was, letting the door close shut behind her. Watching him stand, she moved over to the seat that he was offering her and sat down, crossing her legs but sitting on the edge of the chair.

Of course, her dressing sense had changed rather drastically. Whilst, it wasn’t slutty, it was definitely one to make heads turn and give all sorts of ideas to men. Men who didn’t like her, considering her to be an introvert or whatever, ‘Not their type!’ were now conserving her to be a hot little thing. She had no idea of this as she was still herself, just happier with everything.

“Oh no? No. Actually the opposite!” She exclaimed and added, “Everything is going well. Thanks to you for letting me do that presentation.” She said and smiled cheekily. She took that opportunity when he was complimenting her work, “I am glad Stephen. Means a lot coming from superiors, such as yourself for one.” Her eyes lit up, “I actually wanted to talk to you about that.”

She hesitated a little, “Now, I am not asking for promotion or anything. Of course, I would like it but not quite there. I still have a lot to learn.” She said and added more as she ran her hand down her hem, pulling it just a bit, but that, he won’t be able to if he’ seated in his chair. “I am definitely more confident. Thank you for noticing.” She blushed just a bit before getting around the topic, “Yes, I was thinking that if you would take me on the project with you. I would love to work on it with you, learn a thing or two?”

She was trying to be a bit enthusiastic regarding her work and that brings in promotions, if not recognition. “You very well know how hard I’ve worked on the presentation and I think I know every details of it. I can help you so you are not carrying the load alone.” She said and pushed the folder forward, “These were the notes I made while working on it. It could be of use. I figured I’d pass it to you since you are working on it. No point in keeping it with me.” She shrugged her shoulders as if she was saying her byes to the project that brought on her confidence. And of course, there was Dan, the therapist.

"I'd love to work on another project with you, Priyanka," Stephen said. "In fact, I'm working on one now that would be just right for you..." He went on to describe the project and Priyanka's role in it.

"It will be challenging, and there may be some occasional late hours, but you strike me as the kind of woman who isn't afraid of hard work." He smiled. His day had suddenly gotten a lot better. Not only would he have very good help with the project, but he'd have a chance to work more with Priyanka. The late hours part was a load of bullshit; the project wasn't that hard. But he thought it would be nice to spend time with her, anyway, even if it didn't lead anywhere. She was married, after all.

"And I wouldn't be shy about suggesting yourself for a promotion, either," Stephen said. "You're immensely capable, a pleasure to work with, and you represent the company very well. You and I should think about how we could expand your role. You may have a lot to learn, but you already know quite a bit. And there might even be a few things you could show me."

He wondered if the innuendo, so gently offered, would sink in and if it did, would she be angry or flattered?

"In any event, thank you for the file you brought me, and I'll send you an email with all the things you'll need to have to get started on our new project. I'm very excited, Priyanka. Thank you for coming to see me!"

Priyanka was a little surprised when she heard him tell her that he would love to work on another project with her. She couldn’t help but smile and sit forward, leaning her hands on his desk, “Sure, likewise Stephen.” She told him and nodded, “Thank you for considering me for the project. And even for a promotion.” The dusky beauty was glad to hear that as she couldn’t help but feel the butterflies in her tummy.

She sat there and listened to him explain what the project is going to be about. At the end, she nodded at his warnings about having to work late hours and it may get tough, nodding with him , she smiled, “I am ready to work just as hard. Don’t worry. I won’t let you down. I promise!”

His suggestion for a promotion was a surprise and she couldn’t get over the shock. Once done, she stood from her seat and smiled, “Well, I look forward to it. To working together…then.” She said and slowly excited the office, looking over her shoulders once as she had a feeling that he liked her in that dress. Using this opportunity, later that day, she told her husband that she’s got another project on hand now and there are going to be late hours at the office. The drive from home to work was almost an hour and then the added city traffic.

She even made a point how it would have been nice if they had a house in the city and not an hour away. This was just to make sure that she can use some excuse if she’s late at work, she could crash as her secretary friend’s place. She thought about how the late hours also would help her with her Tuesday and Thursdays that she had to spend with Dan. Luckily, she hopes she won’t have to explain much because even Raj’s work requires him to travel plenty times. And not only weekdays but weekends too.

Before, she complained about him not spending enough time with her and now, she won’t have time for him. When he called her to bed, she told him no, informing him about the project she was working on at the office and how she needed to reply to the emails. It was truly that but also her lack of interest in having sex with him at the moment.

Unfortunately, she was supposed to meet with her older sister, Deepika, later that day but ended up cancelling because of the project Stephen had put her on. It was rescheduled for Tuesday after work and she’d totally forgotten about Dan. Well, she knew it but it had slipped and now, Deepika was keen on their coffee date where they’d talk for hours before splitting up to go home. Priyanka didn’t want to put her sister off as she’d always been there for her. So, she figured she couldn’t back out from being there for her.

Priyanka%20Chopra%20promotes%207%20Khoon%20Maaf%20at%20Radio%20Mirchi%20on%2021t%20Jan%202011%2025_zpsuy9l2nwr.jpg

Thinking that Dan would understand, she met with Deepika for a coffee and had an amazing time catching up with things. Of course, she didn’t mean to be but she was caught up in rush hour traffic while going home. She didn’t want to just go to Dan’s place like this. She wanted to at least shower, freshen up, get ready and then go. Luckily, Raj usually comes later in the evening, Priyanka was out of there by 7 o’clock, before he came and made it to Dan’s place no later than 7:30. She even rushed through the traffic to get to him, not only because she was late but also excited.

She decided to throw on a casual look, not knowing that it made her seem like she was still in college, looking much younger in her funky pink top with a slight slit at her cleavage and matched it with denim skirt and casual strappy black heels. Having had her shade on, she parked her car and exited, looking up at the sky as there was still some daylight left in the day. Stepping on his porch, she rang the bell and waited for him to open the door.

Dan was glad to see Priyanka, but a little annoyed that she was late. This wouldn't do.

He smiled, though, when she came in, noting the short skirt and heels, and he kissed her warmly, roaming his hands over her body.

"I'm very happy to see you," he said, handing her a glass of wine, "but you're late. You didn't call, you didn't tell me you'd be late. Already you're taking me for granted, and that's the mark of a bad girl."

He looked at her solemnly. "You don't want to disappoint me, do you? You want to make me happy, and you almost always do. Except this time, this time you were a bad girl. And do you know what happens to bad girls?"

Priyanka just looked at him.

"Bad girls get punished," Dan said. He stood and went into the bathroom and returned with a jar of Noxzema. He sat down on the couch.

"I want you to stand in front of me and pull down your panties, take them off and give them to me. And then I want you to lie across my lap so you can take your punishment. And then we will be done with that little unpleasantness and can enjoy our evening."

He looked at her, a direct look.

"Go ahead," he said. "Do it."

Priyanka-Promotes-7-Khoon-Maaf-at-Radio-Mirchi-Gallery-14_zpsojtumgaf.jpg

For an odd reason, she was really to see him, watching him open the door, she shifted herself to bend her right knee as if putting herself on display for him. Seeing him smile, she knew that he was happy to see her and that too in her skirt and heels. The moment she entered, she found him pull her into a kiss while his hands briefly roamed her body. She knew deep down that this was all wrong but she was happy when around him and in general when away from her husband. The feeling consumed her and her thoughts, blinding her to everything that was wrong about this.

Priyanka-Promotes-7-Khoon-Maaf-at-Radio-Mirchi-Gallery-1_zpsbryycluf.jpg
Priyanka-Promotes-7-Khoon-Maaf-at-Radio-Mirchi-Gallery_zpsu6h0zwna.jpg

She smiled wide, “And I am happy to see you!” She said and grabbed the offered glass of wine, making a face as if she was about to explain to him. “Sorry, I am not taking you for granted. Everything went wrong today. I know, I should have called…” she said as they walked into his home sweet home, now hers too. “By the way, nice house!” She said and continued, “So, the thing is that I was supposed to see my sister yesterday and having gotten a new project….”

She paused as her eyes widen, her hand came to his elbow to nudge him, “Yes! A new project that my manager asked me to help him on. I am excited. Geez, I have so much to tell you!” She said as she felt this odd feeling about wanting to tell him about her work, her life at home, and everything else. It was evident that she hadn’t finished telling him about one single subject yet. She cocked her brows at him, “But…no! I am not….a bad girl.” She said in her defense as she watched him go into the bathroom to bring something.

“Okay…fine!” She said to him while he was way, “I will take the punishment. It’s my fault and I should have called.” She looked around his fancy home, obvious to her that he stayed alone and being a therapist, he had good money. Once he returned, she felt obliged even though she had doubts, pulling a fancy pair of baby pink panties down from under her skit, she picked it up an handed them to him. “Can I ask…what is my punishment?” She asked curiously and rolled her eyes as he kept it so secretive, moving over to lay across his lap as she wasn’t sure how he wanted her so she just let him maneuver her frame once she was lieing across his lap. “Like this?” she asked as she continuously looked over her shoulders to see what he was going to do.

Dan positioned Priyanka so that she was lying on her stomach across his lap, her rump just over his right leg. He pulled up her skirt to expose her ass.

He gently fondled and smoothed the skin there, dipping a finger down to her pussy for just a second and gliding his hand gently over her legs.

"I don't like to do this at all," Dan said. "I want my touch always to give you pleasure. But you must understand when you displease me there is a consequence." He delayed for a moment and then raised his right hand and brought it down hard on Priyanka's right ass cheek.

SMACK! It was harder than when they'd had sex, and his blow echoed through the quiet house.

"I want you to respect our time together," he said, "to consider it more important than anything else you might do. I only do this so that you will understand my wish not only with your mind, but your body, too."

Once more he brought his hand down hard, on the other ass cheek.

SMACK! And then he was done, having made his point. Dan wasn't a violent man and he would never strike a woman in anger. But he was pretty sure Priyanka would be prompt -- or call him -- in the future.

"That's done," he said, picking up the jar of Noxzema and smoothing a little of it over the red spots on her ass where his hands had left their mark. He did it lovingly and gently, caressing her globes as he would soothe a child.

When he was done he pulled down her skirt and urged her to her feet, standing with her. He bent down and kissed her, then returned her wine glass to her.

"I've prepared some dinner for us. It's so hot out that I thought seafood salads would be nice," Dan said. He led Priyanka to the kitchen and pulled out a bowl of lobster, shrimp, crab, scallops and a little calamari in a light dressing that he had prepared. He also took out a bowl of salad greens with slices of carrot, zucchini and cucumber, then cut a large, ripe tomato into small pieces and mixed it with the greens.

Then he pulled a foil-covered plate of rolls from the warming oven and placed everything on the small table in the breakfast nook that looked out on the cheerful garden in the back of his house.

"This is a place that would suit you," he said as they sat. "I think you should move some clothes here, just so you won't have to return home when you stay the night. Doesn't that make sense?"

He served Priyanka some salad and took some himself, then picked up his wine glass and held it out.

"Here's to a lovely time in a lovely place," he said.

Priyanka felt a cool breeze creeping up her thighs and up towards her sex now that she'd stripped the protective layer off of her. She lowered herself onto the couch and across his lap, propping herself up on her fours while his hands came to correct her position so she was now lying on her stomach and her buttocks were high in the air. The position had her top stretch and pull, exposing the small of her back, right above her skirt as it also had exposed her midriff.

Looking over her shoulders, she found him expose her pert buttocks by pulling up her skirt and then go about fondling he there. He even went far as to dipping her finger down her slit for a second and down her legs. For an odd reason, she nodded at him, believing what he'd just told her. She smirked, "Who knows? This my give me pleasure as well and do the same for you?" She seemed happy around him and why wouldn't she be?

Her back arched further the moment his right hand had met with her right cheek first, "Umph..." Priyanka whimpered, her body jerked forward and threw her head down in one jerk before tilting her back back while wincing her eyes. And all of that happened in that 1-3 second window. A sudden arching pain could be felt upon her right cheek now, feeling as if that very spot was on a burner. She did notice how this spank was different than the one she'd gotten when playing.

"Uh huh. I will. I promise" She said as her body squirmed, wondering if he was done, turning her head to look at him and that's when she saw his hand raised and before she could move, it landed on her left buttocks. And that time, her left hand had lifted in attempt to stop him but pulled back, and formed a fist into the couch as she rest her forehead on the couch an her torso followed after. Her breathing was already hitched, feeling her ass was on fire now as she heard him but didn't move and inch. She needed time to recuperate and understand this a little in depth. Her parents or even her husband had never raised a hand on her and here, she was being spanked, taught a lesson. As much as her ass was aching a bit, there was definitely exotic about it.

She moaned softly when she felt him caress the spot with an application of Noxzema. It felt cool and his gesture was full of compassion. How could this be as he'd just hurt her, caused her paid not even a minute ago and now, he was tending to her spanked ass. Dusky in color originally but it had taken on a light red hue to it, of course with his hand imprint on it that she noticed just as he was done caressing the spot.

"Th...thank you." She said when he told her she was done and pulled down her skirt, moving to stand on her heels now, she pulled down her top back in place and felt him bend forward to pull her into a kiss. She could feel her buttocks being twitched from the constant sensation she was feeling, taking the drink he offered and down the whole glass, thinking she would feel less with her being a bit tipsy.

She followed him to the kitchen and as much as she was tempted to play the pretty housewife for him, she watched how he had everything set to go. The nook was pretty and even prettier was the view outside, the setting sun and its orangish glow. She looked around and when he spoke, she smiled and nodded in agreement, "I like it very much." She couldn't help but feel the excitement when she heard him tell her to bring in a few set of clothes so it's easier when she stays the night. In way, her heart fluttered because living/moving in with some guy was something she wanted to do back in college but her parents visited her far too often for her to pull anything off of such nature. She didn't even let her husband, her boyfriend back then, stay over. She perked up and added, "Makes a lot of sense ...I will bring over a bag of clothes when I come over this Thursday."

She refilled their glasses with wine before they started eating, looking up at him, "Thank you so much for setting all this up! I am surprised." Holding her glass out as well, "Here here!" They ate for the most part but they also talked. She took this opportunity to tell him about how she has a new project to work on and her manager, without her asking him, offered to suggest her for a promotion. She told him about the compliments she's getting from her coworkers for her excellent work and guys who weren't talking to are talking to now.

The continued to eat and she felt the need to tell him about everything, so she emptied her mind. She told him how she tries to have sex with her husband but it has been nothing but a disappointment. And later, she told him why she was late, having gone to see her older sister today because she'd ditched on her the day before. She felt bad for doing that and so she was late. Priyanka even apologized again for being late. Once she was full, she wiped her mouth and put the fork down but held her drink in her hand as she leaned back in her chair and let out a small burp, "Sorry....phew. I am full. That was good." She said and smiled at him. It was then, she inquired how his days have been gone so far since the weekend.

Dan was very happy. He was delighted that Priyanka was in his home, that she had been so compliant about the brief spanking and that she had enjoyed her dinner. He had realized that as much as he had wanted her to please him, he had come to want to please her.

"I'm glad you like it," he said when she complimented the meal. "I enjoyed making it, and I enjoyed making it for you. I like to cook; it relaxes me and helps me focus. I like to bake, too; the rolls are from scratch, and on Sundays I sometimes make scones or muffins, and I like to bake bread. I wind up giving a lot of things to the neighbors!"

Dan felt a change coming over him as he talked to Priyanka. He had thought when he met her that he would make her simply into a fucktoy, someone who would blow or fuck him on command and then he'd snap her out of it and abandon her. But he had come to develop feelings for her; he wanted her to enjoy her time with him. Would he want her to leave her husband for him? He wasn't sure.

He was certain, however, that he loved being in her company. Thanks to his treatments, she had turned from being almost obsessively shy into a self-assured, sexy young woman whose smile could melt the coldest heart and whose touch could excite the most jaded man. She had enhanced her wardrobe, dressing the way he liked, and clearly the way other people liked. He thought about how much fun it would be to take her shopping for lingerie and then to take it off her body at home and give her the rough sex she so obviously enjoyed.

He smiled and relaxed as they finished their meal, and her small burp charmed him. He wondered for a moment if she had placed him under a spell, as well.

"It's great to hear about your project and the prospect of a promotion!" he said. He wondered if she'd become sexually excited when she'd discussed it with her boss, as he had suggested she would. He thought about her, naked and passionate under another man, her hands holding him and her legs in the air as he fucked her. He wasn't sure he liked the image so much now, but he decided to think about it later.

"That's too bad about your husband," Dan said when she told him about her problems having sex with him. "But I don't think he's good enough for you. You've said before that he can't give you what you want, and you should always have what you want."

He grew thoughtful when she talked about her sister. "Is she having problems in her life?" he asked. "Is there anything I could do to help?"

1_zpsy94vwdju.jpg

Oddly, she felt comfortable in his presence and the way she was bonding with him, she'd never with anyone in her whole life. Little did she knew, some of it was due to the changes she's made to her which only made her more susceptible to things she wasn't before. Also, for this to actually work, she was broken inside already but her fancy life and her love life masked it pretty well. It was now, she was truly her ownself. And that is what went on in her head when she thought how this was wrong and she shouldn't be doing this because she'd married, just not happily. Then, why wasn't she leaving Raj? It was a thought that hasn't crossed her mind just yet.

Spanking wasn't as bad as she'd imagined and if he'd ask her to do it again, she'd bend over anytime of the day. Of course, it was only fun when it was real, in the form of some punishment, though, she hadn't given much thought to that either. All she knew now was to not underappreciate him. Though, she didn't do that on purpose.

She smiled at him, "You didn't have to but lick I said, Thank you for cooking a nice meal for us." She was a little surprised when he told her of all the things he liked to do, "Gee, even I don't have that kind of a passion and patience when it comes to kitchen." She chuckled and just relaxed, letting her hair down as she was in a great company.

Had she known of his intentions of wanting to turn her into his fucktoy, she would have never come to see him not matter how big the problem was in the first place. She was his first, ever first experiment. The real experiment that he's taken time and effort to slowly change her, rather than drastically. It would have been a similar story, that of a child getting their new toy and all they want to do is play with it, doing so, it eventually breaks and it's rendered useless. Perhaps, it was a bad idea to change her so fast and all of a sudden, it's a system overload. Dan being the smart guy, he really had played this well as Priyanka sure has a certain bond with him as well.

The effects she had on men around her, she barely knew half of it. She was still learning, absorbing and with time, it will all come together nicely. Despite it all, she hadn't stepped for into real world with her new self just yet. She definitely was more self-confident, sophisticated, one to exude her sexual personality and it was all nothing but a work in progress.

The topic about her husband was an unpleasant one and he'd notice that she'd rather not remember him when she's away from home, as it's bound to kill the mood and he'd see that on her face just a tad bit as she looked down at the ring on her finger, almost like a thorn and aching her conscience. "And you are...You're giving me what I want!...so I am happy." She said when he told her how her husband should give her everything she wants but that wasn't happening. And, she was tired...tired of her guiding and always taking the lead.

The topic about her sister was to just inform him why she was late today. Though, she'd never talked about her family as it's never come up. Nothing but three musketeers, three sisters and Priyanka being the middle while Deepika was the eldest of them all.
One ought to think she'd be settled since she's the older one and the wiser one of them all. She did marry this guy just to keep her parents happy. There was a lot of pressure on her, to keep everyone happy and all. So when it was time, she agreed to an arrange marriage and now, she thinks it was the biggest mistake of her life. Though, never late than ever. After begin married for 4 years, they decided to end it as it wasn’t working out.

When Dan asked her, Priyanka laughed, "She is beyond repair. I don't think you can help her." She said and continued on, "She’s already tried depression medications and that hasn’t helped her. I doubt anything will…A shrewd reporter at heart, knowing what she always wants and knows how to tackle every problem in her life but ONE. This one.” Priyanka spoke with concern for her sister.

"That sounds like a challenge," Dan said when Priyanka told him about her sister. "I've treated people with depression before, and I've had good results with people for whom medication doesn't work."

He paused for a moment.

"See, there are lots of kinds of depression, but we can split them into two very large categories -- chemical and situational. The chemical kind is where you have a true and biological imbalance of serotonin or dopamine in your brain, and you need the help of medicine to get you balanced. Usually this goes with talk therapy and very rarely hypnosis.

"The other kind, situational, is when something happens to you that makes you go beyond sad. Sad isn't depressed, but sadness can turn into depression if it somehow makes us angry in ways we can't express. We can make a verbal shortcut here and say that depression is anger turned inward.

"If that's your sister's problem, and she has unresolved anger at her parents or her ex, then we may be able to resolve it when she's under hypnosis. You could tell her that I'd be happy to see her if she'd like to give me a call."

He looked at Priyanka, glanced down at her legs then up at her face and then down again.

"Let's have a walk in the garden," Dan said. "It's gotten a little cooler and it's beautiful and private out there." He stood and took her hand; a moment later they were outside.

Dan said, "I've planted heliotrope out here, do you smell it? That fragrance that's a cross between vanilla and cherry pie? It's those purple flowers over there, and it's especially wonderful in the evening when the air gets still."

He came behind Priyanka and pulled her shirt up and over her breasts, exposing her bra. He unhooked the bra and looked at her.

"Lift your arms," he said. "I want to see you."

Priyanka scoffed, “You think? I wanted to tell her she was in serious trouble but then it would only hurt her more.” She looked at him as he went ahead and explained the types of depression. He have a decent explanation and for someone who wasn’t in the medical field, it made sense.

When he paused, she leaned forward and looked attentively at him and nodded, “Ahh…so you know what I think?” She sat on the edge of her seat and smiled, “I think she’s angry, a lot. I think, at everything and especially her husband who she thought was cheating on her.” Priyanka shrugged her shoulders and smiled, “Sure thing…I will tell her to call you. Hopefully, you can help her.” She chuckled at him and when he looked her up and down, she felt as if he was ogling at her, liking how she was dressed for him.

Tilting her head in question, she stood up and held his hand as he ushered her to the outsides. It was pretty much dark now but they were able to make out where was what with the moonlight from the sky and of the lights from the windows of the house. “The garden is beautiful and big. I didn’t know it extended on the sides like that as well as straight up ahead.” She said looking towards the trees far up ahead.

“Is that what it is?” She asked him as she glanced up ahead at the plant that spread fragrance in his yard. Yeah, it smells great!” She said and felt him peeking over from behind, he’d surely inhale her usual scent as she felt him pull at her top and then brought it over her head. She quickly looked at him and then around them, “Dan! We…we’re out in the open!” She said as she felt him reach to unhook her bra before he asked her to lift her arms. She looked around once again and turned around, embracing herself to hide her swell as she stood topless in front of him. She laughed a silly laugh, “You can see me all you want once we are inside…” she said and held his hand, “Let’s go inside.” She urged but it was obvious he had some wicked plan.

"What, you don't like being naked outside?" Dan asked. "I can see why, if you were the only one, so I'll join you." With a quick motion his pants were on the ground and his big cock sprang free.

He placed Iriyanka's shirt and bra on the garden table next to them and undid the button and zipper on her little jeans skirt. Soon it, too, was on the table and with his shirt, they were both naked in the moonlight.

"The hedges are so high that no one can see in, even in the daytime," Dan said. "I often come out naked." He reached around and held Priyanka to him, gliding his fingers down her bare back and ass.

"Doesn't it feel naughty to be naked outside in the dark?" he asked quietly. "The air washes over you like warm water, and you feel it in exciting places." He reached down and very gently grazed her pussy. He kissed her neck then, then her breasts and then lowered himself to his knees and breathed in her fragrance, as wonderful to him as the heliotrope.

He reached out his tongue and tasted her. She was tangy, fresh and delicious. He found her clit with his tongue and picked up some moisture from her pussy and with her hands on his shoulders and his hands on her ass, he licked and sucked and worried her hard button, wanting to give her something new, wanting to make her cry out at the moon like an animal living her passion in the wild.

Take that pleasure for yourself, he thought as he ate her pussy, and let me hear your cry of delight.

Priyanka stood facing and looking up at him as her eyes constantly scanned their surrounding and was a bit convinced that his claims were nothing but the truth. The estate being a big property and surrounded by fences and trees, one couldn’t easily peek insides. Besides, it was too far for anyone to notice them from the fence’s distance. She almost chuckled when he told her he’ll join her, taking a step back to watch him remove his pants to free his manhood.

She stood there as his fingers slipped into her skirt, trying to work her buttons on the skirt, feeling the little bit of tug as he did so. Soon, it was off and onto the table with rest of their clothes. When his hands came over to her back and rest on her pert little ass, she felt her tiny frame being held into his.

She couldn’t help but blush a little as this was her first time being naked in nature. When he moved in to kiss her neck, one of her hands found his sides while another moved to the back of his head to caress him there, nodding in agreement, “It does feel odd….in an exciting way.” She added as he moved to get down on his knees to tend to her breasts and that’s when both of her hands came to rest on his broad shoulders.

She almost gasped when his tongue grazed her sex, as if tasting his dessert to see just how sweet she was. The moment he started to work her clit, she couldn’t help but squirm as he cupped her ass and so, her sex close to his mouth as he started to tease her. She’d get on her tippy toes as a few moans slipped past her lips, spreading her legs wider to help him in some way. “Umm that feels good” she said as one of her hand moved to his upper back and caressed him there while another moved to the back of his head and softly held him between her legs.

Night sounds surrounded them in the soft night air as Dan licked and sucked at Priyanka's sensitive clit. His hands gently stroked and scratched her ass, making occasional forays down her long, slim thighs.

He wanted her pleasure more than his own; he wanted her to have something she'd never had and might never have if not for him. He wanted Priyanka to stand naked under the moon and tremble her orgasm on his lips, to strain and dig her fingers into his shoulders and cry out like a she-animal, mating in the forest.

He placed a delicate finger at her asshole and teased it as he rhythmically licked her button. He sent a finger from his free hand up her pussy, finding her spongy G-spot. He wiggled his finger back and forth on it as he licked her.

She flowed into Dan's mouth, salty and viscous. His cock stood straight out in front of him, demanding its sleeve, but he ignored it. He wanted Priyanka to see the stars not only in the sky, but in her eyes, to know that all the pleasure of the universe lived in his hands, his mouth and his cock.

He would take her later, he knew, roughly as an animal claims his mate. He would mark her with his cum, brand her with it so that she could never belong to anyone else.

But now he patiently licked and teased and drank, waiting for Priyanka to spend herself on him as perhaps their forebears had done thousands of years ago.

The night sounds and chirping the dark quickly filled their surrounding with such an atmosphere that the cool night breeze added more to the suspense. Priyanka couldn’t stand still as his hands stroked the soft skin on her buttocks and down to the slender thighs.

She was already moaning softly, a bit audible than before as she found out that there was no one that could see them or hear them. Her hand slowly caressed his shoulders and used it to grip so she can balance herself properly. Holding him so close to her sex that she only had to balance herself while he ate her out. Not only Priyanka but he seemed to be enjoying this.

When one of his fingers grazed her pert and puckered hole, she felt it was accident. That’s when she moved one of her legs and placed on the bench nearby, giving him a better access to her sex as she flowed into his mouth. It seemed that as much as her husband hated doing this, Dan loved it just as much.

It was having a different effect on her and her standing on her feet make all the things even more sensitive. Leaning down to kiss the top of his head, she whispered, “I think I am getting close.” She said and continued to caress the back of his head, urging him further into her as she could feel a ball of energy that was ready to burst open and he would know it as well that it was just around the corner. Her thighs were already trembling as she’d occasionally get onto her tip toes and try not to move around so much.

Dan's face was soaked with her juice. His tongue ached and his finger cramped inside her pussy. He worked her tirelessly though, urging her through body and spirit toward her climax.

He had made her his whore. He could have her clothes off whenever he wanted, have her gasping on his cock anytime. He was stealing her away from her husband and she'd spend two nights a week on her knees or on her back for him, spread and eager for the pleasure he could give her.

And yet there he was on his own knees servicing her, making her pulse and throb in his mouth with her head thrown back and her nipples so hard above him. He felt her thighs tremble and her fingers tighten their grip.

He brought her closer and closer, wanting to hear her cry out in the darkness, needing more than anything to hear the sound of her release, her call to the other animals of the forest that her lustful desires were satisfied.

He licked and pushed and pulled her to her climax, wanting to drown in her juice.

Back
Top Bottom