Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Life in PokePark

Status
Not open for further replies.

NitroFury

Roleplayer/Writer
20160311-080203-c33f24546e0228a144b_large.jpg

In the Beach Zone, Nieve is jumping off from tree to tree. She is trying to improve her agility to make her to react very quickly and on time. She dodges every palm tree from left to right.

a few fighting types that use the beach for training spotted her and watched, taking great interest in the way she moved.

Nieve continues doing this until she bounces off a Palm Tree. She went high into the air and dismount the landing, now she feels exhausted afterwards, but she felt she did an excellent job.

And indeed she heard clapping, a little Machollo and a Riolu were apparently impressed by her.

"last time i saw moves like that were at the last competition when Sensei Hanzo took over this Zone."

"Well, when you're quick and nimble like me, you tend to be a lot more quicker. My kind is the fastest species of any Ice type and fastest Dark type tied with Darkrai. I only takes months of practice to improve your speed." Nieve said, still panting.

The Riolu looked her over with some doubt.

"well you're not bad for a normal type i guess."

"we could probably beat you though, we're Super Ninja Trainees." The Machollo unhelpfully added.

The admittedly quite runty machollo beamed proudly.

"You Bet, Hanzo can make anyone strong."

"sorry about my friend, he's convinced he's the next champion."

They look to each other before making to leave, pointing the direction of the Dojo.

"well, class was about to start anyways, see you later miss."

"Leaving so soon? i was hoping we could chat."

the familiar voice came from atop one of the palm trees.

Hanzo balanced atop the tree before hopping down, landing before her.

"you definitely improved though, last we met you weren't quite nailing the landing."

"your determination is as always your strongest trait, i would offer to introduce you to my students but if you're busy i won't take from your time."

"Yeah, you know I have a kingdom to look over. They probably think I have gone missing, I'll come back later." Nieve jumps from tree to tree, heading back to the Iceberg Zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom