Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Halune's requests FxF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halune

Moon
Having looked around for a bit, I decided to set up one of these as well. I probably missed some important things, but hopefully the basics are clear. I am looking to roleplay, as you hopefully also are, if you read this.

In a roleplay, I look for a mixture of story and smut. I like the sexy parts as much as the next girl, but I prefer it when there is a story as well. Without context I fear that the smut would start to bore me. I like almost all genres that I can think of right now, but there is a special place in my heart for (modern) fantasy. One of the most important things is that I am rather gay, and only like female/female stories.

I saw that some of the threads I looked at had one of these f-list thingies, so I decided to make one as well to clarify what I like and what not. If anything is unclear, please just ask, I have a tendency to be a little stupid, so there could easily be things that are missing, or little mistakes. Generally, I am open to quite a lot of things, including bad things happening to my characters. As dominance goes, I am comfortable playing anywhere between moderately dominant to completely submissive. I fear that I don't have the personality to go all out dominant and forceful. When it comes to more SM related stuff, I don't really see myself as the dominant partner either.

In a partner, I look for someone who understands that my time often is limited, so I can't keep to any strict schedule. I would prefer posts to have some body as well, to give things to interact with. Of course, this is dependent on the situation, sometimes there simply isn't all that much to put into a post. But the most important thing is that I like to communicate about things.

Ideas/Pairings

I'm still figuring out how to do the whole parts dropping open thing and the like, but I do have a few ideas already, and will expand things later on. Where it is relevant, I have marked the role I would prefer with an *. Of course, things can always be combined.

Vampire*/vampire hunter

Vampire*/werewolf

Summoner*/demon

Villain/spy

Archeologist*/ancient being

Queen*/knight

Thief/thief

Sorceress*/knight

Witch*/witch hunter

Angel/demon

Patient*/doctor or nurse

Lady/servant

Kidnapper/victim*

Prostitute*/client

Serial murderer/detective

Sacrifice*/goddess

Pirate/Navy officer*

Vampire/victim

Supervillain*/superhero

Nymph*/traveller

Pirate/mermaid*

Warlady/sorceress*

Queen/sorceress

Gladiatrix/lady*

Barbarian/lady*

Band member/band member

Boss/secretary

Actress*/director

Student*/professor

Sister/sister

Mother/daughter*

Princess/foreign princess (arranged marriage perhaps)

Girl/crossdresser (the basic idea is that one of the characters has disguised herself as a man, this fits well with more sexist worlds I think.)

Gangster/mob boss' daughter*

Homeless girl*/woman

Politician/journalist

Politician/assistant*

Dragon/princess*

Giantess/human*

Centaur/human*

Fandoms

Harry Potter:
- Bellatrix/Hermione*
- OC/OC

Buffy:
- Slayer/watcher

Star Wars
- Sith master/apprentice*
- Jedi/Sith

Warhammer 40,000

Special desires:
- I would love to play a blind girl
- Being forced into things is really sexy I think.

Much more to come!

I added a few more pairing ideas, and an actual link to the f-list thing. I am a bit silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom