Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

One Plot Inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmiHarned

Moon
My Information:​

• I post Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. There is a chance I can post through out the week or not at all that week. I'm over a full time student!
  • I would say I'm an "adept" rper. I can fully flesh out a character. Decent at grammar, decent at spelling (I.E., if it is a real word and auto correct, doesn't correct it, it will show up. I do have Grammarly as well and it helps but not 100% of the time). I usually write 2 paragraphs, however, if you only give me one paragraph for a long time, my detail will fall and go to one paragraph. I can do what I call "short" rps' meaning, it's only a few sentences.
  • I would prefer someone who rp's no less than 4x replies a week or I will loose interest! That can all be through out the weekend!
  • Please tell me if you lose interest, I will, 90% sure, do the same
  • If I don't reply by Saturday, just say hey or something. Real possibility I read the response before passing out and then forgot
  • I do have a NO list. I.E. No scat, urine, or blood. Also, if I ever so NO and you keep bothering me about it, I will block you.

PLOT

So, there is a chance for you to pick which character you want to do! The setting is in a tiny town in the dessert/farm land....they farm hay and cows but still farm land! YC (both options) is Native Americans that have come to reclaim their land as well as sell goods. They all live in Teepee's, tiny houses that can be pulled, campers, mobile homes, etc etc!

As they try to find land that no one cares they are on or no one is there to make them leave. As they are coming into town, they try to get onto MC family land. MC is 18, still in high school and live with her mother and adopted father who shoots any trespassers. MC saw them try to take part of their property and yelled at them to leave or she was calling the cops!

MC actually finds Native American's very interesting and when she found out they have a market of sorts, she wanted to go. She met a girl her age (option one's sister) and the two hit it off amazingly! When the girl brings her home to meet her parents, they don't like MC because she is white and American. MC tells them she is actually Irish, which is truth, and the family accepts her.

The girl gets hurt by (option number one) and having a "normal" response, takes her to the hospital. (option number one) doesn't tell his family since they don't believe in western medicine. (Option number two) who is pretty much the leader of the group comes to look for the girl. MC is the girl who yelled at him saying if she ever see's his face again, she was going to call the cops. It was dark and she had no idea it was a group of native americans looking for a place to stay. Noticing that he is there, she hides her face and flees to the hospital. Both options find Mc interesting, YC1 finds her attractive and when his sister joked they should date, MC said she had not interest which only interest YC1 even more. YC2 finds out MC at the hospital and finds her interesting since MC says sorry for the night before and tells him about her adopted father and the fact he is a shoot first ask later type. MC also helps with the sister with medical bills as she is at the hospital under MC's name. Now, YC1 and YC2 actually tries to go for MC. (Your choice who goes after her since you have the choice of either or. Or both and play tug of war, your choice!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom