Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Digimon Frontier: The new Frontier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike was panting slightly before he said "Well, ... that's certainly something you don't see everyday". Mike chuckled and slowly stood up though he stumbled slightly since his body was recovering from something very new and very strange. He turned to his companions and smiled at them "Don't worry, I'm fine just a little winded". He chuckled again before he looked at his D-tector and there on his screen was the spirt idol and the Dragon trident that had once been the Sapphire Dragon. "I wonder if we will all meet the physical form of our weapons" He said to himself.

"is that what it was? guess we're being tested as soon as possible once we gain the spirits, it was said they all are elemental, so i'm guessing yours is water?"

With the danger over Kayto went analytical, trying to understand their situation as best as he could.

Raven seemed a little uneasy at this point, Mike now had some sort of ability to become a digimon and just turned another into a weapon for himself...everything seemed rather dangerous right now. She stepped forth to Mike as if he was a wild animal "Mike...are...are you ok?" She saw him stumble so he was weakened at least "What the hell is happening?"

Mike took another breath before he smiled at Raven and said "I'm fine Raven and Yes Kayto. My element is water but while I was in that form I saw things I don't understand. There were humans like us, that could take on the form of digimon. I wondered if ... we are all meant to eventually find our own digimon forms". Mike took a deep breath again before he stood up straight looking a lot better now.

Kayto: "well, with us being called here, we are likely gonna find ours at one point or another... but you are talking about all humans?"

Raven felt confused, but decided how the others were acting it was best to accept the things as strange as they were. Other humans as digimon though? Including herself. Raven looked over her hands at the idea of becomming a digimon, she shuddered "Humans as digimon..." she whispered to herself

"Raven? are you still with us?"

Kayto had noticed the way she was behaving. This whole world was, admittedly, kind of crazy and very dangerous, not everybody accepted such things easily.

"this is all a lot to take in, isn't it?"

Mike nodded as he agreed with his comrades, "Its a strange world alright, but I feel like it is our destiny to be here. We wanted to help the world here and Orphanimon would not have trusted us with this task if she did not believe we could handle it. The only downside, I guess is that we're going to have to make sure we explore every inch of this world to find our spirts and to ensure that eventually all of us will have one ready" Mike said to them calmly.

"true... hmmm, now that i started thinking, if we knew what spirits to look for... and had a map of sorts, we could narrow it down, somehow i doubt we'd find the Ice spirit in the desert after all."

he looked himself and his digivice over.

"actually, think the colors of these might be a hint?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom