Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Digimon Frontier: The new Frontier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike chuckled at that point before he said "You know, I was a video game champion back in my home county of England. Its why my accent is different to you guys. But, you know, I feel like the four of us are going to be an amazing team together". He smiled at Raven and watched as the digital energy crackled all around them as the train made noises before soon coming outside of the tunnel to a beautiful world full of life and flower but the every presence of darkness and hate could be felt around and the train dropped them off on a station right next to a beach,
As soon as Mike stood out of the train, he heard something and looked around.
--
Nayra chuckled and said "Oh yes Yamato, its very very good. Just as DarkDracomon predicted, the last of ophanimon spirt has called out to 4 warriors. Right now, I believe our best course of action is to spy and learn about these new warriors. Himiko, I'm sure your fan club will be able to learn a lot about them. As for the rest of we, we need to up our search for our beast spirits and the light spirits. Dark will not be pleased if the light warriors are able to obtain their Spirit and beast forms before we do". She pulled out her black digivice to look at it once more seeing nothing new come up on it before she growled softly and looked back at her companions. "Now, everyone move out" She said.

Kayto unboarded the train, looking around the beach for the noise.

"no objections on the team thing, but how exactly are we going to defend anyone? if the footage i saw detailing some of them is accurate i somehow doubt they'll be very impressed by us."

--

Himiko grinned and nodded.

"so we're finally getting a challenge? I'll definitely be the first to find and fry them." she said as she got up with a grin. "i'll ask my fans to look around, if they show up at any urban or villagelike zone, we'll know."

She made to move.

"by the way, icy boy, i think i have a lead for you, some of my fans talked about a scary ice monster in the glacier zone, maybe a digimon got your spirit? could be wrong of course, just thought you'd want to hear."

"Well, I have pepper spray if that helps any." Haruhi said, the sarcasm practically dripping from her voice as she folded her arms. She heard the noise, and she really didn't want to leave the train. However, the scenery was beautiful and not at all what she expected.

Team? They didn't know anything about each other. She only knew one of their names. Well, they were all she had now, in this strange world. She might as well get used to it.

Yamato's fingers tightened around his journal, however he said nothing. His journal had many notes and drawings about what he has learned in this world so far. It was precious information after all. Things that were clues to freeing his friend...the digimon who brought him here for help. He has kept it a secret, but he already had his spirit form. Her voice led him to it.

"Suppose I'll check it out." He said passively to Himiko. It was time, he supposed. With the new warriors here, their evolutions would soon reveal themselves. The faster he brought them to DarkDracomon, the sooner he would be able to free his friend he cared so much about.

Raven caught Mikes smile and couldnt help but smile back. As the train arrived into this digital world she looked around in amazement, it looked thier thier world just with a more fantasy element to it. She happily hopped off the train and took deep breath "It all seems like a dream right now, check out this veiw". Her expression turned a little as she looked back to the others "By the way....I'm Raven, Raven Piper" she felt best to at least introduce herself by now.

Aescamon gave a small glare to Nayra Who the hell put this bitch in charge? she thought before she moved out. Her expression then turned to Himiko "Good luck little lady, don't mess up that pretty little face of yours" with a wink she then begun to look round the room. Yamato didn't seem to be interested in her right now so she begun to call out "Darkdracomon? Sweetie where are you?". With that she left the room to begin a search for her beast spirit and any of the light spirits...and hopefully something else.

Mike nodded as he agreed with Raven. "It does feel like a dream, but at the same time, Everything feels real. The breeze in the air, the sounds of gravel and flowers beneath our feet and the sounds of the waves" Mike said with his eyes closed before he listened to her introduce herself to the other two members of the team. Before he looked down as a compass appeared on his D-Tector and begain to beep, showing him the way to something. "I think I've found something guys" He said to them before he looked and began to follow his compass.
--
Nayra returned the glare to Aescamon, it was a well known fact that the two of them did not get on well. Nayra after all was only the leader of the Dark legendary warriors because she had the darkness element within her but she hmphed and began her own search for her beast spirt and hell forbid that she was not going to be beaten by that woman. So she started her search after spirt evolving so she could cover more ground faster and quicker then anyone else could.
--
Aescamon lust would soon be sated it seems as not long after everyone had left Darkdracomon landed not that far from where she was as he dusted off his wings and armour, he had not had much luck finding those spirts and that annoyed him greatly. He could sense their were new warriors entering the world but he also wanted to play it carefully and not draw attention to himself. After all, he was still seeking another power to make himself even more powerful then before. He growled but stop when he saw Aescamon and heard her calling out for him. "Ah, Aescamon. Why are you calling out for me? Have you found something for me to use or a way to get rid of all this stress that is building up within me?" He asked her in his calm but dominate tone.

Kayto said nothing for now, letting them get acquainted as he looked around the place, the beach was absolutely beautiful, it wasn't hard to imagine the people of this world using it as a vacation spot. As Mike called out however he turned towards him and made to follow.

-- --

Himiko supressed a shudder at Aescamon, something about the forest nymph really freaked her out, she quickly Spirit evolved and got out of their stronghold, floating along over the rails, not unlike a bullet train. her target was the Urban Zone and her adoring fans dwelling there.

"I'm Haruhi." She reluctantly introduced, her voice only getting quieter. She wasn't good with people, honestly. They were usually less logical than say...books. Or data. Things that comforted her. This was insanity and she was beyond out of her comfort zone. She only came along because she felt like that was what she should have done, but if she had been alone, she probably wouldn't have been there.

She glanced over to Mike when he said he was picking something up on his radar. She looked at her D-tector too, and whatever was happening on his screen she could see as well. She narrowed her eyes and then moved to follow him and Kayto. Well, they had already jumped into the unknown. They might as well follow wherever these things were taking them.

Raven took a deep breath, even the air felt so crisp despite its suposed composition of data. Her eyes closed to take in the effect of her new surroundings but was dragged out of it by Haruhi speaking. She shot a nod to her and a friendly smile before Mike noticed something. As the group moved she came along with as her D-tector was responding too.
"What do you think its picking up guys?" She addressed them all "Reckon its this...Ophanimon's location or something?" Despite the strangeness of the situation she was still focused on the fact somebody needed help, some stranger who had summoned them to a strange and beautiful place

Aescamon tolerated her allies, sure they were strong and warriors on the same level as her but they were human. Sworn enemies to darkdracomon so why would he use such inferior beings? Maybe it was all part of his plan though. Just then the dark lord landed before her as she bowed low with a smile "Milord, you shouldn't get yourself so worked up over the business of the spirits of light or our beast forms" she stood and approached him with a seductive smile

"You overwork yourself, you need to relax alot more or at least find a way to vent out your frustration" A pale hand lay on his cheek as her eyes shone a toxic green "I can make your desires come true. I can use a non harmful toxin to take you into bliss or make you rest so well you'll arise with more energy than before". Her body moved close to his with her hand trailing down his neck "Or I'm sure you could utilise me to help relieve yourself"

Mike looked to his companions before he nodded to them and said "It could do, but considering the way Orphanimon was talking. It might be something more that can help us in this world". With that he nodded to his companions and followed his compass all the way to the beach, the crunching sound of sand and the crashing of the waves beside them almost sounded like the one back in the human world but Mike did not distract himself with that instead the compass was directing him to a cave that seemed to be sparkling in a sapphire glow. "I feel like ... something is calling out to me in there" Mike said almost in a trance.
---
Dark looked at her as she placed a hand on his cheek and then as she pulled herself closer to him. He had suspected his wooden legendary had a strong feeling of lust towards him and her action here proved that point so he though to himself before he choose to take advantage of this situation and reached his hands down to grope her ass as he said "Well, that depends on what you can do for me to help me relive my stress, my nature princess". He smirked softly at her as he kissed her on the lips. Although Nayra may be his command of the warriors, that does not mean he had the same lust towards her as he did towards Aescamon and he knew she would do anything to please him since he could see her deepest desire.

Kayto looked between Mike and the cave, he too had the marker on his D-tector pointing him there but felt no pull.

"our spirits would seek us, she said, sounds like that's yours asking you to take it."

As Raven moved with the others, Mike seemed to be looking a little out of it along with the way he was speaking. She'd only known him for a short time yet something was very wrong. She placed a hand on his shoulder "Hey...are you feeling ok?" She looked to others to judge thier reactions whilst getting somewhat side tracked by the sapphire lit cave. This place, this land certainly seemed to be filled with beauty yet it all felt like a big deception. As if any moment now a curtain will be lifted the to sinister reality shown.

Aescamons smile was geniune, she loved it when he touched her and called her 'his nature princess'. Ooooo it sent pleasurable chills through her body. As they kissed she stroked down his body between the armour, breaking off briefy to speak in a hushed tone "Well...why dont we escape to the forest sector together? The dark springs where we can send some real shockwaves through the land?"

She stepped back though as with a few simple hand movements her clothing and armour lowered, revealling her slender body toned the shade of pale ash. A sequence of tattoos running along her and even over her pert breasts. Her groin seemed so smooth with her lips moist. She furthermore undid the ties in her hair as it loosely flowed down her back and over her curvacious rump "Or you can take me here right now milord. Demonstrate the power of the digital world ruler...vent out your woes and frustration as harshly as you want to" her eyes gave that hypnotising green glow again.

Mike looked at her and touched her hand on his shoulder before he nodded and said "I'm feeling kinda overwhelmed, my spirt is calling out to me in that cave but at the same time I can feel a great presence in there almost like something is challenging me to come in and truly see if I am worthy of being a warrior". He took a deep breath before he took his hand off her's and step forward as he said "Lets go in together and stay close, I feel we will be stronger together". With that, he step forward into the sapphire cave.
--
Dark looked to be in deep though as she gave him those option though it did not prevent him from smiling at her naked form as he kissed her on the lips and used his tail to rub her already moist pussy before he said "Well, while that is an enticing offer to take you right here and right now. I think I might actually take you up on that offer. How about you strip you lord of his armour? Then I'll show you just how powerful I am right now". His large 10 inch monster wanted to be let loose from the armour that was holding it back.

"well, that's a pretty detailed feeling Mike, i'm right behind you."

He looks to the cave, whatever was in there was going to be their first trial then? that promised trouble, none of them were really ready, were they?
Swallowing around the lump in his throat he straightened up, they had to be ready, plainly because they were needed.

Raven followed the group nervously, the feeling still lingered that something was amiss yet the way Mike acted maybe this was a good thing. The sapphires within the cave reflected in her eyes which gave them a spooky violet hue that matched the colour scheme on her D-Tector.

Aescamon held the dark lords tail against her pussy as she groaned gently, she would obey, she would comply. Her hands begun to run over the attachments in his armour with each nimble finger slowly unclicking them "I can feel your power already milord...I feel privileged to be your forest princess". His chest armour began to fall as her long nails ran over the scales on his chest.

Mike nodded to the group before he kept walking leading them, he felt like he should take the lead of the group as they walked though the Sapphire encrusted cave where he felt he could see thing moving from the corner of his eye. Eventually they would came to a large Pool glowing in a sapphire light. Mike D-tector was pointing to the pool. "I think, I need to go on alone from here" Mike said to the group before he took off his clothes and stood their in his swimming trunks. "Good thing I had swimming and surfing practice today" he said with a chuckle before he smiled back at his group and said "Wish me luck"
--
Once the armour dropped, Aescamon would be treated to a strong, and very muscular scale body. She would also see his 10 inch dragon cock fully erected as he moved his tail from her pussy and instead rub his cock against it instead as he said "Take it all in when you think you can handl it my sexy Nature princess and please your master, he will reward you if you do"

Raven kept a apprehensive eye out as they continued in the cave, eventually seeing the pool...its effect was mesmerizing. "Will you be ok?" She asked before blushing and looking away as Mike seemed to be stripping off before her...resulting in a easy sigh as it was revealled he had trunks on. "Good luck" she whispered softly so as not to sound too enthusiastic as to look...odd.

Aescamon felt his thick dragon cock brush on her...she was a strong woman but just the feel made her wilt as she gasped breathily, holding a hand on his neck as she lifted a leg to run along his thigh and let the tip go in. Her hips rolled as each inch made its way slowly into her wet folds

"I'll be fine, I've gone though some deep caves over the years" Mike said to her as he winked and then flexed for her justto see if he could get another blush from her before he dived into the water holding his D-tecter ahead of him as it lead him on his way. The shocking thing was, Mike learned quite early on that even though he was in deep water he could breath normally. He wondered why that my be before he saw some light and submerged into a large cave with many waterfall all around him sending water in.
In the middle of the room was a large shrine with mermaid statue and in her hands she held the a strange object which looked like a Leviathan armour scaled armour like the kind you got in fantasy rps. As Mike walked onto the small land where the Shrine stood the armour began to glow and Mike eyes suddenly became a water blue as he saw a tall man with the leviathan armour on. The two of them walked into each other and Mike felt himself change.
--
Suddenly the cave began to shake around Raven and Kayto before suddenly a large Sapphire Dragon like Digimon roared at them
--
Dark softly chuckled before all of a suddenly he pushed up into Aescamon pussy making her take his full length while he began to suck and lick on her nipples and breasts while thrusting inside her with a very dominate stride, he wanted her to moan to call out his name in pleasure, he was going to make her both his bitch and his princess and he wanted to satisfy her as well.

Kayto, seeing the Digimon, quickly got between it and Raven, motioning for her to stay back.

"what's this now?"

Raven looked away, was Mike actually flirting with her? It seemed so...but Raven thought there was a time and a place for it...now wasn't it. She waited outside with Kayto, hoping whatever was going on would make some sense soon and that Mike would return safe. The cave shook! Immediately she dropped lower and looked around "Now what?!" She sounded somewhat frustrated before a crystalline dragon appeared before them...immediately she tucked defensively as Kayto stepped in to protect her, for which she was pretty grateful.

Aescamon moaned loudly, almost as a scream as her dark master took her, seeing just how powerful and dominant he was. Just what she liked, he gasped increased as he manipulated every inch of her body as her nails dragged over him "MASTER!" she called out....in pleasure and pain...but also to make sure anyone nearby understood, she was Darkdramon's bitch, his lover and the one who will be beside him when victory belonged to the warriors of darkness.

The dragon roared and unleashed a Sapphire flame at the two humans, before suddenly a rush of water appeared protecting them before a man in full body Levethian armour walked out of the water . "Stay back friends, I am Levethmon and will protect you." The man said to them his voice sounded like Mike's though it seemed deeper and more leaderlike.

Kayto: "Mike? wow, okay, we're leaving this to you and get out of your way now, come on Raven."

Kayto figured Levethmon would have it easier when he didn't have to look out for them.

Raven ducked down as the flames came towards then, remaining in fear of the attack before she realised something had stopped them...sure enough a humanoid digimon was stopping the dragon. She gave a look of admiration before it spoke, Kayto seeing it was more than just a digimon "Mike?..." she whispered before she moved with Kayto away from the scene of the battle, looking back as she was still concerned this new digimon-mike hybrid wouldnt survive

Levethmon nodded to the two human before he said "Sapphiremon, back away from my friends or face me in battle". Sapphiremon roared at Levethmon before it Lunged at Mike who sidestep so it crashed into wall causing part of the wall to collapse which made him quickly side step before he said "WATER BOLT". He fired off a massive bolt of water which cause the beast to roar in pain before it smacked Levethmon flying though he flip and skidded on the floor before he cloaked himself in water and hit the creature with a Hydro charge sending it spiralling back into the wall which made it roar in pain before something overcame Levethmon and he held out his palm and the dragon began to glow before he closed his hand as the dragon became a sword and holder which he span round and put away before he returned to his human form. Noticing he no longer wielded the sword.

Kayto: "whoa... so that's what a spirit does to you... that was amazing!"

he went over to check on his friend.

Raven watched as the battle unfolded, the way Levethmon seemed to be moving was so fluid like water but just as powerful as he lured the dragon into walls and struck back when he could. The battle seemed to end rather quickly as Mike returned to normal, moving over with Kayto but still looking around in case of another digimon attack. "Mike" she spoke softly, stopping a little before him. Part of her felt a little scared now as if he would transform again but turn on them so she held a short distance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom