Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Furry Romance (MxF Looking for Male)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Veronica Tremblay

Meteorite
Requirements:

· Good grammar and punctuation, a few mistakes is acceptable.

· At least one paragraph of 10 sentences bare minimum.

I’m looking to play a female anthro big cat or house cat depending on the setting. I have a few settings in mind:

· There are tribes of different species of big cats. Our two characters meet when hunting the same animal, injury to my character on accident. I’d be playing a Panther (Don’t judge the fact they don’t live in that type of habitat, shhh)

· City based where anthros and humans live side by side but interspecies sexual relations are looked down upon but our characters get together anyways. I’d be playing a normal house cat anthro.

· High school based anthros where they both meet and stuff.

· Muse 1 is hiking and gets attacked by a feral wolf anthro. It’s kinda like a werewolf where the bite turns and Muse 2 which is another wolf anthro saves her.

· It’s inter-species between most preferably a cat anthro and a wolf anthro and the wolf’s pack despises the cat, causing tension amongst his/her pack.

I have one thing about anthros which is my take on it. It’s a mating system which I used no matter what type of fantasy role play. It’s based on the five senses:

Smell: Their mate will smell intoxicating to them, they can't get enough of it

Sight: Their mate, no matter how others perceive them, will always be attractive to them.

Taste: Their mate, whether it be a lick, nip or bite will taste just like they smell, intoxicating

Hearing: Their mate's voice, will bring content, joy and other lovely things to them by just hearing their voice.

Touch: Any physical contact with their mate will send a warm feeling throughout their body.

So, uh, yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom