Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

All mine~ (ShoxShani)

"It's alright my dear; no need to translate," he said, noticing that she began to speak in English. "But I do appreciate your consideration; just sing in whatever language you prefer..." He continued to read without giving her so much as a look. He reached for yet another muffin. He smirked as the favor pleased his sense of taste. Simply wonderful~

" Sans ou core de la nuit. Lon'd de pou, au der de la livre, Sen sre de gaux." she continued singing the French melody for him as he ate his meal seeming pleased

Pleased with what he heard, he nodded slightly and continued to read his book without a care in the world. It brought pleasure to his mind the longer this went on. After 20 minutes, he closed his book, loud enough to indicate that he was done. "Thank you," he said softly, before standing from his seat. Stretching slightly, he said, "Now I think that I should bathe next. Come." He walked out of the room, expecting her to follow him as by the rules.

Lucinda continued to sing until she heard him book slam closed assuming he was finished. Nodding her head as he thanked her. Lucinda internally sighed as he said he wanted to bathe, hearing the command she followed him.

As he lead her into the hallway, he asked, "Lucinda, did you get any sleep at all? I take it that my assistant took the time to inform you of your new sleep schedule?" As they made a left, he began to remove the knot that held his robe close. Despite not exposing himself, he felt relief and freedom. "Also, WHY are you wearing what you wore during dinner?" he asked.

Walking silently with him down the hall. " No..I haven't quoted adjusted to my new schedule...by Yes I was informed of it..." she repild before falling silent once more. " I was only informed this morning that there were clothes in the dresser...I don't dig through things that aren't mine." Lucinda stated although it was in "her" chamber she did look through it not snooping through someone's stuff.

"Well that's not good," he commented, glancing over at her as they continued down the hallway. "You're not feeling tired are you?" he then asked. They finally stopped in front of a door and opened it, revealing a large room that held a large bath. Mostly silver, the room was properly decorated. He began to finally remove his robe completely, revealing his body for the first time. "Because it would be inconvenient for you...maybe not?"

"It's not the first time I've had to be up all night and all day, I am a little tired..." Lucinda explained moving along stopping a t the door only to see that mostly everything was silver or at least lined with it. Seeing his tone fall, seeing his backside. Looking straight a head, "What would inconvinence me?"

"Well, just as I said, it may not be inconvenient for you; depending how you see it as," he explained, making his way towards the warm water. "Come, wash my back," he said, taking a step into the smooth relaxing liquid. "As I was about to say, should you fall asleep, I wouldn't hesitate to dine on your flesh. Exploring every inch of your body to my liking and in your vulnerable state. Now you may either hate it, or enjoy it should you wake up and find me tasting you," he explained, now slowly dropping into the large tube. He closed his eyes after gesturing at a collection of bathing tools that laid in a bucket some feet to his left. "I always wondered how a vampire's womanhood tasted like..."

Lucinda waited for his answer not sure where he was going with this. Following looking at the tools he pointed at. Hearing his foot step into the water she took a sponge. Blinking at him as he was speaking about exploring her body while she slept. Only having known her an evening, but like most mortals the taboo act of even being with a vampire often made them excited. Seeing as she wasn't here by choice she wanted nothing too do with sexual acts despite her nature, especially with him. She would have to be passed out to let him touch her as she was still sour at being thrown into slavery and with him purchasing her. Although she knew she would need to sleep at some point, and to be advanced upon while she slept could be exciting or disastrous. Staying quiet Lucinda took the sponge bringing to wash his back as it was a hard to reach area.

"Nhhhh..." He relaxed as she got that annoying spot out of the way. "Feel free to be free of any clothing; you will get wet when you get in my bath to bathe other parts of my body," he insisted. "But I am sure you already know this; dear, do tell me of when you were younger. When you were a child before you became a vampire?" he requested kindly.

Lucinda washed his back until it was clean, other parts? He was a grown man couldn't he bathe himself? She thought to herself, "I'll be fine..." She responded, not about to remove her clothes in front of him. Listening to his question, "My childhood?" She restated "That was centuries ago...I was a happy child for the most part...I remember studying a lot...to one day become queen of my kingdom. My mother was warm...caring as was my father but he was strict." She tried to remember, "I was the oldest...of three, I had a little brother Ilosovic, and a younger sister Iracebeth..." Thinking back to her family life, We got along well though I wasn't always able to be with them because I was always studying, horse back riding, sword fighting, music, archery, reading. That was most of my childhood and early teens I believe...at least before becoming a young adult."

Slightly nodding, he asked, "I see. So did you ever lose your purity to a male? Or female?" Turning his head, he added, "I knew a friend who had the privilege with a vampire who had his way with an 'older'-like female. He always had a thing for more experienced women. I take it that you've had quite the privilege to enjoy pleasures of the flesh for as long as you want, no?" He smirked as her reaction amused him. Standing up, he turned to face her exposing his front size completely. Naturally expecting her to continue working on his body. "I bet that you loved to enjoy yourself?"

Blinking at him as he brought up more private matters. " I lost my purity when I was human...to my husband." Lucinda responded. Thinking about the lovers she's had after that. "I suppose you can say I've enjoyed the sons of the flesh in my time..." when he turned his front to her and smiled, he was being cheeky. He going to wash his chest as the spoke.

"Oh? I never realized you were married. Did you ever mother any children?" he asked, curious with learning more and more about her. As she washed him, some form of excitement began to form inside of him. However, he had enough experience to control his urges to where he resisted an erection. "Whatever happened to your husband?"

"Didn't come up until now..." she replied nonchalantly. Lucinda smiled thinking about her children. "Yes, two, a little boy and a little girl, I would have had three, but I lost her prematurely." she stated moving lower as she washed him talking was distracting her from this humiliation. "My husband...that's a bit of a grim topic..." her smile faded.

"We met on All Hollows Eve...my family through glorious parties...it was a beautiful masquerade. We dance most most of the evening together, showing our faces at the end of night. We parted ways but wrote often going to each other's gatherings, events, parties he proposed to me and we were married the next Halloween. " she stated remembering the past. "Henry and i were married for five years, we had Merishka and Alexander, my daughter was the sitting image of me and my son had gentle blonde waves in his hair he was three, Merishka was five...one night we all went to sleep, later that night I heard a noise I went to check on the children." Lucinda paused reliving the nightmare for centuries. "What I saw was a group of beings in the room, my son lay there lifeless...my daughter in there cliches her last cry was Mommy, as the light drained from her eyes. Obviously they saw me and laughed as they dropped her body and chased me as I ran calling for Henry. When I got to the room I see the blood and his throat had been ripped out. I went to run again but tripped sobbing as my family was taken from me...only to be dragged through there blood meeting my fate." she explained her voice went cold remevering as clear as day. "It burned there claws there fangs biting into my warm flesh. So much pain I longed for few that last I though it came when I lost consciousness. Only to wake the next day, hurting shaking, I was outside...I thought I dreamt it...until I saw the blood on the floor and on me...I went to the children's room...they were cold and dead craddling them in my arms, crying as I held them...once I composed myself, I saw my husband my best friend...then explored the house all of our servants were gone too..." Falling into dispare she shook her head, "as time went by I notice the sun hurt and I tried to eat nothing work I couldn't stop the hunger I felt. I heard a knock at the door, No one has seen us for several days we often took trips into town when no one saw us they came looking. I hid as I was alive but I wasn't the same, they found all bodies but mine assuming I was dragged off which I was as the blood marks showed. They collected the bodies and and went on a man hunt for me marking me as a missing person. As years went on the hunt died down they have me a plaque in the cemetery next to my family. Ice lived in my castle ever since...keeping the others from the village. Most when they see me think I am a spirit...the queen who vanished." Telling two stories in one, "I have my coven now..as well as protecting my blood line as my sister and brother had families of there own."

"I see..."

Roymos closed his eyes as she continued to wash him. "And you feel no hostility at all with your kind? Knowing that they took everything from you, yet you seemingly hold strong pride with your new family line?" he asked, as he pulled away and slowly sunk into the deeper portion of his bath. Rinsing out his body, he closed his eyes and said, "Then again, I suppose they're all you have when you're an outcast..." He stood up and walked out of the water before grabbing a towel from the wall.

"Regardless, you have an interesting life, my dear Lucinda," he said while drying himself. As he turned around and looked at a humbled vampire, he asked, "You told me that you knew how to play certain instruments?

Listening to him, "My name is that of my old family, Jessop. Yes I more often then not do I not get along with many vampires...but like myself we are not all bad...That's why I've watch my village no vampire besides my coven have stayed there...if others come we give them a choice to continue living there eternal exsistence by staying with us or to leave and never return, or they die simple as that..." SHe explained "I give them a chance, many perish."

Looking away sadly a moment "That's one way to but it, when you have no one entirety can be lonely. With one them I wouldn't be the way I am...I would be a mindless feeding machine, killing everything in sight...the hunger when not fed festers and takes over and it hurts and brings out a monsterous creature. Without proper guidance and training many without sires become lost froom there mortality. My undead family, the original leader found me and taught me everything I know...we don't kill for our food we can but we don't like causing pain." She stood from her place dropping the cloth.

"You could say that..." She said looking away as he dried himself off. Looking to the ground it had been a long time since she remembered her family and her mortal life. Turning her head slightly, "Yes...piano, harp... and the violin"

Back
Top Bottom