Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

All mine~ (ShoxShani)

"No I was human...once...only 300 years and I've been forgotten..." Lucinda said solemnly. Drinking the rest of her glass, "Of It's smaller then I am used to butt I'm sure it will do...Do you have dark cover for the window? It's lovely at night but I fear During the day the sun will come in..." She replied. Finishing her rare meat careful wiping her mouth. "Comfortable how? I'm not used to this fabric for this dress it's much lighter...I'd love to stretch my wings...but I'll assume that's too much to ask."

"Oh you misunderstand; I was only referring to your room arrangements. And I do understand that you would be better off not having something restricting you...I am of course talking about clothing." He glanced at her attire and said, "A vampire maid IS appealing, but I am starting to grow bored of what you're wearing..." He slowly stood up from his table and finished with, "Allow me to assist you..." He offered his hand.

Lucinda tilted her head as he cleared up what he was talking about. "The room is fine besides the window." She responded. Then realizing he was talking about clothing. Watching him stand up hearing as he was bored of her clothing and she had an idea of what he wanted. If she was right she could easily do away with him and escape from here. Taking his hand despite better judgement, standing from her seat.

As he helped her up, he asked, "Tell me Lucinda, what exactly do you feel when you have my new gift around your neck?" he asked, taking a moment to glance at the silver cross that she had. "Do you feel some 'weight' of some sorts on you? Do you feel as if you have not had a proper meal for days? Does it hurt you? Should you want, I could remove it if you want..." He slowly walked with her, holding her hand gently as they made their way out of the dining room.

Listening to his questions, "This horrible metal trinket is rather interesting but miserable... I'm assuming because it is combined with a blessing and a cross is what makes it worse." she thought aloud. Thinking of what it felt like, "Yes there is a weight a pressure if you will...no for I have just fed and would be ravenous if I felt I haven't fed in days. Each time I try to use my powers there is a sharp pain preventing me from doing so. You would? What's the catch?" She asked following him where ever he was leading her.

As he led her through his home, he looked upwards as if he were pondering. A few more moments passed and he said nothing. "..." He closed his eyes before answering, "Well it depends on you. Mind you, that necklace makes you as harmless as a human being, but I know that you're likely going to find a way to break free of my hold." He glanced at her. "I never had issue with my servants, and someone like you is expected to be no different. I tend to loosen my leash on my property when they've earned my trust..."

Lucinda waited wanting to hear his answer unfortunately it wasn't the one she wanted to hear. She'd have to earn his trust which would pro e difficult as she didn't trust him. Lucinda was a rather powerful vampire, rendered to that of a mere mortal with his bloody necklace. Trust would take forever to earn, little did he know she was not easily broken she would just have to bide her time play nice until given the chance then go. She was no servant she was a royal. A Jessop, looked at as a mere servant she just needed the Silva necklace removed and she'd be free. Staying quiet as they walked.

"So it's all dependent on how you behave and how we get along with one another. I am sure that you're civilized enough meet with my standards. After all, you DO come from a high classed life style, do you not?" he asked, reflecting on her claims regarding her heritage and bloodline. They stopped in front of a doorway where he turned to face her completely.

Listening to his words hearing how he taunted her sure she was a monster, born from noble blood She was a lady of her time and grace."Of course I do yet you mock me..." She replied knowing he doubted her claims. Stopping with him at the door as he faced her, staying still watching his every move.

"Mock you? Oh no dear; that's not my intention at all. If anything, I just want to make sure that you understand what I want from you. But I have a question for you first," he said, taking a step towards her. He held her gently by the chin and leaned forward, as if he planned to kiss her. "If a vampire from a high class from her society was sudden bitten on her lips, what would she do?" He paused as he was less than an inch from her face. "Would she, bite back in retaliation? Pull away and smack his face? Pull away and spit in disgust while expressing her displeasure verbally? Or..." He moved half a inch, now requiring almost no effort to touch her lips with his if he wanted to. "...do nothing?"

Lucinda watched him carefully, as he spoke all she had gotten was he wanted her to be his obedient servant. Removed from her throne to do his bidding. Tilting her head as he said he had a question to ask her. "What is your question....?" She asked listening She personally would go along with it in order to get a meal but she didn't need to feed. "...I suppose that would depend on the bite if it was a threat the biter would die..."She was trying to think seeing as he wanted her to behave and to remove the necklace she would have to be good and cooperate. It didn't help vampires were sexual creatures. She could feel the breath from his lips being so close.

"I see..." He paused, slowly moving his head away from her but maintained a hold on her chin. "I suppose that would make sense, considering how hostile she would feel when it's coming from a human like me." He said nothing for a few seconds. "..." He smirked. "Oh well."

Almost instantly, Roymos had pressed his lips against Lucinda's. Rather than a kiss, he kept his promise with a bite. While not a serious hostile one, it was enough for him to playfully nibble with both her upper and lower lips. Her reaction was adorable to him as he held her by her waist and her wrist, releasing her chin. It could have lasted a minute for all they knew, as he only tilted his head so that now their noses were touching. "So soft and sweet," he complimented.

Lucinda stayed still as he held her chin in place. Listening to him speak, how she wanted to rip his arm off and run. Hearing him say 'Oh well' She couldn't believe his lips met hers as he nibbled upon them. Her body tensed as he held her close to him while he playfully toyed with her trying to focus on the end result freedom. When he was nose o nose she looked at him watching this curious human. hearing his compliment. "thank you," She replied softly

"My pleasure Lucinda. Good night," he said, closing his eyes and pulling away from her. He walked away, leaving her in front of her room while he retired for the rest of the night.

Rest my dear...as I have many things planned for you tomorrow... Roymos smirked at the thought as he continued to walk to his room. In the process, he ran into his assisant.

"Sir, will you be done for the rest of the night?" he asked.

Nodding, he said, "Yes I will be. But perhaps you can do me one more task? Lucinda requires some dark curtains; the sun naturally brings discomfort to her sensitive skin..."

*A few minutes later*

A knock came to Lucinda's door by Roymos' assistant. Standing behind him, a male servant carrying her requested curtains.

"Good night." she replied watching as he walked down the hall. Going into what would be her room, for the time being.

Looking about the small chambers, seeing the freshly made bed, the small dresser to place some cloyhing. Moving to the window, a proud vampire held captive in anothers castle. Looking out at the beautiful night sky.

Upon hearing the knock upon her door she turned her head to look opening the door to see who it was, seeing the two men at her door, then seeing the curtains. Lucinda moved out of the wAy sitting on her bed looking at her other outfit solemnly

"Pardon me miss Lucinda, we are here to assure you that these thick curtains cover your windows effectively for tomorrow. Roymos has insisted that very little day light should enter, given your sensitivity," he explained, watching as the servant came forward and moved towards her window.

"Now beginning tomorrow, Sir Roymos enjoys a bit of reading in his library. One of his favorite things, he enjoys eating a small meal in the morning while listening to one's singing. We used to have a woman who did this in return for payment, until she decided that this was a somewhat tedious way to earn income. Given that you claimed to have a talent for singing, he wishes for you to amuse his ears while he eats and reads," he explained, just as the male servant finished replacing her curtains.

"Yes please come in..." she replied. Knowing for her own good, letting them in for the curtains. "thank you, the harmful rays from the sun are not pleasant when the skins burns, with the silver upon me I won't be able to heal as easily." Lucinda explained to the men watching the one hanging the curtains.

Lucinda looked at him curiously, "Morning? Isn't toure Lord aware that vampires are nocturnal? I'll assume I have to adjust to this...will there be safe passage from other Windows? To get to the library? Singing isn't tedious it's an art that many can't preform." she replied her emerald eyes watching him

"Well that's the thing my dear; he actually wants you to adjust your natural sleep patterns into ours," he explained, unsure of how she would feel towards that. "Also, everything is within his estate; there's just so many openings for sunlight to come in hence your room is here." he explained as the male servant left. "Also, she may have grown tired of doing the same thing everyday. personally, I don't know." He looked to see that it was only the two of them. "Well I know that you may have trouble staying away for tomorrow morning, but feel free to sleep as much as you can before then. A good night to you Lucinda." With that, he bowed slightly and left her alone.

*The next day*

A knock came to her door.

Blinking at him, that was easier said than done. The whole reason reason was to avoid the sun as it could be leathal. Much like bats being nocturnal her eye sight wasn't that good in the day. This may prove to be more difficult than she first thought, biting her tongue. Lucinda listened to his words as she sat there seeing the male servant leave. " Good night..."

Unable to sleep finally drifting just before day break only to hear a knock upon her door standing up she opened it, "Morning already?"

"Oh my, you did not get any sleep?" asked the familiar kind and considerate assistant. As he entered, he noticed that she was still in her sleepwear. "No need to change now; Roymos is expecting you," he said, now leading her out of the room. "If anything, Sir Roymos prefers casual attire from his servants. Then again, I wouldn't be surprised if you were forced to wear an outfit made for maids," he added.

"No...I struggle sleeping at night..." she replied to him so far she like the assistant he was kind to her. "Expecting me like this?" Lucinda questioned. Looking at him curiously, " less you forgotten I haven't any clothing any of my things, I only have what I was given last night..." Lucinda reminded him as she was bought merely 12 or so hours ago. " Wouldn't surprise, I'm sure I'll be forced to do a great many things I don't believe in." she said following him to see the master of the castle.

"Oh but I had assumed that you knew of the clothing that had been stored in your dresser? While you were eating dinner, I took the liberty of adding some options to your new collection," he explained. They stopped at a door where the assistant knocked.

"Enter."

Opening the door, they found themselves within a small library/study room. Books reaching all the way to the ceiling with at least 10 levels of sleeves. A ladder was also present with rollers, having no issue moving on the large thick rug that covered the floor. Roymos was sitting on a cozy chair sipping tea for a few seconds. He placed it down next to a platter of small blueberry muffins while his eyes remained on a page of the book he read. He blinked only once before turning over to the next page.

"Thank you Thomas," he said, not even giving a glance at his assistant. "I will send for you should I need you again."

"Sir," he said, bowing before leaving them alone.

"Obviously not how can you expect me to know something you didn't tell me?" Lucinda retorted.u standing in front or the door.

Once told to go in she walked in with Tomas. Looking at all of the books there were so many.

Walking forward, listening hearing that he was dismissed. "You wished to see me?" Lucinda asked

"Sing," he ordered, not even granting her the curiosity of a "good morning". "I am sure my assistant already told you..." He paused and took another sip of tea. "I wish to be amused," he reminded her. He smirked as he enjoyed the particular humor within the story that he was reading.

"Yes...right...Is there anything in particular you'd like to hear?" Lucinda asked then again anything would probably do. Clearing her throat slightly. "Vois sur ton chaimen. Gah main obleia et gararet." she began to sing in French. Then translating it to English as she went. " See upon your path children lost and forgotten, take them by the hand to lead them in towards another day."

Back
Top Bottom