Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

is anyone

Misha Hiroki said:
=D But the risk is half the fun!
Alright, you've sold me! Now I'm actually looking forward to getting a concussion or a broken nose! The experience will never be complete now unless I get some serious head injury in the process. Thank you, Misha. *kiss* ;-)

*wearing a sign that says "Will eat you 4 pain."*

PadanFain said:
Misha Hiroki said:
Alright, you've sold me! Now I'm actually looking forward to getting a concussion or a broken nose! The experience will never be complete now unless I get some serious head injury in the process. Thank you, Misha. *kiss* ;-)

*Jabs Padan in the face...
... with a tanto.*

Raziel99 said:
PadanFain said:
Misha Hiroki said:

*Jabs Padan in the face...
... with a tanto.*
Merciful Heaven! Another hole in my face... *said weakly* Misha...when does the fun start...?

wendi darling said:
okay that sounds like an excellent plan. But, I'm only in if we add plastic wrapping a car and greasing up an entire sidewalk so business men(possibly a woman as well) slip and spill their coffee to the list. OH! and I'll need one of those cookies you were munching on..for personal reasons.
hey sounds like fun room for one more? If so where are we this delish piece of fun?

TemplarWraith said:
wendi darling said:
okay that sounds like an excellent plan. But, I'm only in if we add plastic wrapping a car and greasing up an entire sidewalk so business men(possibly a woman as well) slip and spill their coffee to the list. OH! and I'll need one of those cookies you were munching on..for personal reasons.
hey sounds like fun room for one more? If so where are we this delish piece of fun?
Please stop necro'ing posts. If it's been over a month from the last post, don't post in it, it's dead.

I say there is no such thing as a dead thread, unless the thread creator says so, or deems it so. Also, most threads we don't want posted in, we lock.

My hangout sometimes went months without posts, but it never dies. So there. :p

Anjeru said:
I say there is no such thing as a dead thread, unless the thread creator says so, or deems it so. Also, most threads we don't want posted in, we lock.

My hangout sometimes went months without posts, but it never dies. So there. :p
The longest your hangout went without a post was about a week. But it's been unposted for about 2 months.

And I'm very very doubtful about how much influence a thread creator actually has over a thread.

I mean, you start a conversation with a few other people, does the conversation stop because you walk away? For you, sure, but the other people can still talk and progress things whether you want them to or not.

Same thing with a thread: you can start it however you like, but unless you're a moderator or administrator, you really don't have any control over what happens after that. And they only have control because they can lock and delete things.

As far as thread necroing goes, it's fine if you have something to add to the conversation. If you just revive a thread to go "Hey, good job, that's funny!" you're not adding anything, you're just, what, increasing your post count and annoying the rest of us? If you're going to post to a dead thread, give it a shot of something to revitalize it, at least.

Mr Master said:
As far as thread necroing goes, it's fine if you have something to add to the conversation. If you just revive a thread to go "Hey, good job, that's funny!" you're not adding anything, you're just, what, increasing your post count and annoying the rest of us? If you're going to post to a dead thread, give it a shot of something to revitalize it, at least.
Now, THIS I can agree with. I wouldn't mind that.

Back
Top Bottom