Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

is anyone

as insomniactic as myself?
yes, I know that's not a word.
I just feel like I'm the only one on earth who is awake at this hour.

Please crush my false thoughts of significance.

Not a true insomniac. I sleep during the day and deliberately stay up at night. The snacks taste better at this hour.

*bites cookie*

I prefer the night as well. Everything that probably shouldn't be done, is done. I like getting into trouble.

wendi darling said:
I prefer the night as well. Everything that probably shouldn't be done, is done. I like getting into trouble.

Really? I like that too. We should totally cause a ruckus some time. Unless that was innuendo of some kind...then you're gonna have to play your naughty games with someone else. Pervert.

Any word these days that are placed in any sort of dictionary are considered as proper English words. Though, words are made up of random ass sounds and such, so... any word should really should be considered as 'real.'

While I'm not technically an insomniac, I do tend to get anxiety issues when I'm trying to sleep at night; makes my mind energetic and my heart rate fasten and therefor makes it nearly impossible to fall asleep. Damn body getting excited for nothing. So, for the weekends I just stay up until my body lets me and pass out in the middle of the day for a few hours. Since I work from 4 PM to 11 PM, it's not really that much of an issue for me, luckily. x.x

I will put up a front and say that there were no innuendos involved. Only because you used the word ruckus. Which, is one of the best words ever created.

Oh, and Alex i know what you mean. My mind starts racing when I try to sleep and i figure that time spent sleeping could be time spent doing other random things, like creating interesting words. And so, I stay up as often as I can. Very healthy eh?

As long as your letting your body run out of gas..you can stay here and keep my lonely soul company=

Heh. I've used insomniatic before as a state of being when I was super tired. xD

Anyhow, I find that my body does better with less sleep than more. For example, if I sleep for three to five hours I will feel more better and awake then if I sleep for over seven hours. :/

I realized the same thing, except more extreme. If I don't sleep one night at all..I feel a lot better than if I had slept three or four hours. When I don't sleep I'm a lot nicer, where as most people are grumpy. I guess I'm just an odd ball.

wendi darling said:
I will put up a front and say that there were no innuendos involved. Only because you used the word ruckus. Which, is one of the best words ever created.
Duly noted. I'll provide the crowbar and power tools if you provide the spray paints--I request glitter black and hot pink in our array of colors, please. Meet me around back, this time tomorrow and we'll do some damage. If we're lucky, someone will come along and catch us in the act and we can add assault and battery to the vandalism charges. ;-)

okay that sounds like an excellent plan. But, I'm only in if we add plastic wrapping a car and greasing up an entire sidewalk so business men(possibly a woman as well) slip and spill their coffee to the list. OH! and I'll need one of those cookies you were munching on..for personal reasons.

wendi darling said:
okay that sounds like an excellent plan. But, I'm only in if we add plastic wrapping a car and greasing up an entire sidewalk so business men(possibly a woman as well) slip and spill their coffee to the list. OH! and I'll need one of those cookies you were munching on..for personal reasons.
Excellent. :mrgreen:

Mwaha--Come on, laugh evil with me. Mwahahahahaha!

*offers you a cookie*

*attempts to evil laugh, but can only manage to giggle softly*
A for effort?
*takes cookie before you change your mind*

'Tis dawn!

Alright, remember, if the cops catch us, we don't know each other...but of course, if they offer me a deal, I'm pinning it all on you. *kiss*

*vanish*

I sure as hell am. I may not have been here, but I was awake till early morning. Ended up taking my dog for a walk at six AM before going to sleep. And then getting up two hours later.

At least I went to the zoo today.

During the summer, i slept through the day and was up all night. That was when everyone I talk to was on. But now that i'm at my campus from 9-9, i have to sleep the night away.

I cant sleep at night either, all i do is text my friends to see whos still up. Its possibble to have insomnia but still get a bit of sleep at night though.

Lately I have been staying up till 2-3 or even 4-5 in the morning and sleeping till 12-1-2-3pm so yeah..I have gotten in a bad habit but it's so fun that I don't want to break it.

Misha Hiroki said:
Sleep is for the weak tonight.
And the weak get eaten. How convenient that they're asleep, yeah? I'd hate to try and devour someone while they were awake. At least this way, maybe I can get halfway done before they finally start fighting back.

Misha Hiroki said:
I dunno...sometimes I like the fighters. The spunky ones always seem to taste better.
Ah. Well see, I like to start with the legs and I guess I'm just not cool with the idea of getting kicked in the face.

I'm just nocturnal. I have beem since I was about 18 months old. My grandpa would take me to his security job at the mall and I would run around in my little walker thing from 10pm to like 4-5am when I would wear out.

I still don't like going to bed before 3am, but lately, I find myself up till 6am and sleeping in till 3-4pm. I have to wake up a few times to feed the baby, but I get a few long naps.

Back
Top Bottom