Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Give Me Your Weres and Anthros Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

loneiysong

Pulsar
Someplace where depression always finds me.
Alright, so you can call me whatever you want except late for dinner. Honestly, why is there a need for formal introductions as of late on bluemoon? Just needed to get that off my chest.

CURRENT CRAVINGS

• [*]WERES-If your character turns into anything other than human, sign me up!
    [*]ANTHROS-Accepting all anthros, will listen to your anthro ideas no anthros turned away. But it has to be a good story idea for some. Sorry guys, some anthros are just more cute and cuddly than others. Its just the way things are.
    [*]BREEDING/PREGNANCY-Not a must, just sometimes fun!
    [*]AGEPLAY-It's not a needed thing, its just a bonus.
    [*]ROMANCE-I am a girl, like ageplay, not needed, just a bonus.
    [*]LONGTERM-Alright, this is kind of a deal breaker. Sure I know that sometimes personalities clash and sometimes plots run dry or stale. But if I am clearly enjoying it, just don't say "blech you suck, I am done." and message me with that and then in two weeks expect me to play with you, because guess what you will get... if you guessed a whole lot of nothing, you guessed right. The correct way is to just say, "Hey I am not feeling this" or whatever and then we will both go our respective ways. Keep in mind DONT BE A DICK TO ME

PAIRING IDEAS(These ideas can be played in modern or medieval)
  • PACKMATES- This is a fun one, maybe these two are friends but one is the high position of son or daughter of the alpha and is expected to mate soon. But is a wild child.
  • LONGTERM FRIENDS-Two friends have always been there for each other, but one friend has a deep dark secret that the other has never told the other.
    I have many variations on this one.
  • LONG DISTANCE FRIENDS- Two friends who have never met in real life but have talked for a long time online and snail mail have decided after one of them have won tickets for some vacation to meet in real life. When they meet they realize the chemistry they felt online and talking on the phone was not just faked.
  • RECENTLY BITTEN GIRL- Girl gets bitten and raped then goes through the hairiness of going through her first change. Now its up to you if her sire or someone else intirely finds her and takes her under their wing.

SO IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS OR WANT TO DO ANY OF MINE, PLEASE PM ME! I DON'T BITE UNLESS YOU ASK ME VERY NICELY ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom