Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for something realistic FxM(Dom) possible long term

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milady

Super-Earth
Some of you have seen my I-would-love-to-get-sexy-with-you thread. This is going to be a bit different. As much as I love the smutty stuff, I'm also looking for something real. I want to write with someone that makes you wonder if maybe, just maybe, it could have happened in real life.

What would you do if you met a girl and you two hit it off, you got to really know each other, and you discovered she had an interest in testing the waters as a submissive? Your first reaction might be excitement, sure, but you aren't just going to bend her over a table then and there to 'test the waters'.

But that's only an example. I'm interested in something with an emphasis on the sexy, and in something with an emphasis on the romance. Either way, I want you to actually think for your responses. Moving too fast in any relationship is borderline stupid. But it gets the story going along so that you can get to the fun stuff, and I do understand that. I want a partner who understands that part of the fun is the build up. If you can't appreciate the touch of excitement you get when you see someone you're interested in and get to spend time with that person, then you aren't for this post. You want something sexy, go to my other request thread and check that out.

I want something long term where we explore the feeling of desire, and restraint. If it's a simple romantic plot, then I want to really build the relationship, see how it progresses and how our characters open up to each other. If it's something sexier, let's really explore the dynamics of the Dominant and submissive roles. Let us test how our characters relate both inside and out of the bedroom. Does she let him take control, make decisions in the everyday? Or does she shift outside of the bedroom, and test his patience when she doesn't do every command he gives her?

If any of this appeals to you, send me a message. We can discuss details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom