Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking father/daughter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcus Raines

Planetoid
Hello, I have recently come back to role-playing and I am seeking partners who are fun, like to be interactive and can take initiative in a roleplay. I am literate to advanced literate, I love to write for fun and even academically.

[/php]
Updated 9/21

Partners I am looking for:

Female
Shemale, Transexual
Anthro

_Pairings: Favored gets my attention. +++ is the highest

Incest

Father/Daughter ++
Mother/Son +++
Step Mother/Son +++
Brother/Sister +
Uncle/niece +
Cousins +

Cheating Adultery: Involving person who is already taken

Older woman/younger guy +++
Neighbors ++
Swinger party +++
Holiday Party +++

Other

Student/Teacher
Shop owner/customer +
Public places +++

Kinks:

As for kinks I am very open, the dirtier the better, so do not be shy to mention any kinks you enjoy.

Kinks I am craving most

Including any of this will make me love you.

Ageplay+++
Body worship : foot play, breast worship, any part of the body +++
Incest+
Adultery - Cheating+
Assplay - both ways+++
Raceplay++ -including characters from different cultures and sometimes acting upon it positively or negatively both are accepted. As long as there is diversity.[/color]

No:

Force
Rape
Blood of any kind
No bruises or violence all instant turn off

Furry character: The name is Pez

Pez: Furry character, a he but feminine.

This be more of him :)

Aims to please

oral

Look how happy

Thanks for stopping by!

AIM: Gtek500
Yim: lastwil@yahoo.com
If you need to email me Gtek500@gmail.com

Thank you!

Side interests:

Well I am 27, male and a huge gamer, I am on PS4 and can be reached at PSN: Reject

Big into Smite on PS and Overwatch on PS. Add me if you would like to play. Or other games.

RE: New here, not to role. Searching for mxf or mxt, fun and enthusiastic.

Starters & Ideas:

I will be posting starters, these will be heavy erotica based. If you are interested please feel free to reply as I will as well. Some may include special kinks, in your pm reply to the starter please include in ooc what kinks you do not want. Thanks!

Gender roles can be swapped and other pieces as well. Meaning if my character is in a position you rather be in you can ask to switch it out. Regardless send a starter with your character in that position.

1. The adult industry.

The shower ran warm, Marcus rubbed the soap bar over his body as he washed the smell of sex off his body. The shoot was early afternoon, his first ever for the 18 year old. Marcus was approached to do an adult movie and needing the money after moving to the city for college left him with no choice. However he couldn't say he wasn't excited, who wouldn't want to do this job right? Well he was definitely an amateur and it showed.

He was a young handsome guy with a medium muscular build, hazel Brown hair, green eyes and fairly lean with a tan tone. His looks helped for sure with his partner, an older woman. She knew exactly what she was doing, especially being in the business for so long. This left Marcus definitely disappointed as he figured this was the beginning and end of his career. Washing out his hair Marcus turned off the shower as he opened the walk in shower door to see his partner sitting on the edge of the bathtub in front of him.

A quick blush came across his face as he nonchalantly covered himself with the towel. "Hey, I'm sorry you had to go through with that. I know they promised some young hunk to be your new partner but after that I don't think they will want me back."

((This can go either way, romance and constant friendship with benefits, maybe she puts up with him as her new partner and doesn't like him. Either way you decide.))

2. The artist and the art

Marcus was a fairly decent artist. Painting perfect portraits for the rich however not many people enjoyed art of themselves. It was a dying business but to him it was his passion. He captured the heart and soul of a person. Most people took a commanding pose in the artwork, some preferred a lot of nude paintings.

Marcus was looking for something different. Someone who he had not captured, a feeling that was absent from his work. It was when he met her, the woman who had it all. Her family hired him, a well off mature woman who was richer than any man he painted. She seemed lonely, lost, depressed as if she lost something. Maybe she had nothing at all all.

Still Marcus loved it, painting the absence as his own soul projected onto he canvas. He wanted to find out about her, though this was usually forbidden. He kept himself professional, not wanting to step over boundaries. She was after all his pay. No matter how much passion he had for his work he had to make a living for himself. So he continued as she sat before him, painting every curve.

3. The villain

Marcus had grew up gifted, his powers passed down to him from his parents, their genes awoke inside of him giving him extraordinary abilities. Like other people who did were taken into a special institution where they were taught to harness their powers.

Marcus however found himself in the special area where his powers evolved and manifested much more rapidly. He was able to give them and take them away, though at a cost which made him wary of those around him. He never made friends easily, the only ones around him were a few students when he would go out and about the campus and his mentor. A woman who looked after him.

Marcus knew of his abilities and often thought about ways of ending all of the hate in the world as well as the divide between normal people and those who were gifted. Marcus believed secretly he was a necessary evil.

4. Pez has a night out.

Pez has a day all to himself and the frisky fem anthro wants to find a partner to take home. Going to his favorite club and sitting in his favorite booth with some friends he sips on his drink, bopping to the music. His friends get up to dance but Pez stays behind, wanting only to relax and maybe get picked up.

((Can be a friend or stranger.))

5. The perfect woman.

This idea is more of a smut based get down to the sex roleplay idea. I had done this one time with someone and it was like a booty call role play. It was so much fun so detailed and sexy that it felt like something more. I am looking for a partner just for that. I would love someone who plays a lover who comes over or vice versa just for that casual fun. They love each other they're perfect for each other, she is classy, sexy and sensual but they both only want to satisfy that primal urge together.

RE: New here, not to role. Searching for mxf or mxt, fun and enthusiastic.

Bump, working on this more.

RE: Searching for mxf or mxt, Seeking serious only please (active now)

Bumping because I'm available now.

RE: Searching for mxf or mxt, Seeking serious only please (active now)

Bump to the top for this awesome guy!

RE: Seeking mxt or mxf and flurries, new ideas.

To Bump Thee or Not To Bump Thee that is thy Question... LoL!

~BUMP!~

Message him... you won't regret it... seriously --- doesn't my previous bumps show you my devotion to this awesome guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom