Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking fantasy-based roleplay in GOT or similar universe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elegy

Super-Earth
Hello!

Currently, I'm looking for people interested in roleplays set in the Game of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire universe or a similar setting. Basically, I'm interested more in human interaction and political intrigue rather than combat and exotic species and monsters. Not against adventure or in-depth story, however!

I am open to both canon characters and OCs, but I'm leaning more toward playing OCs right now. I have several pre-made OCs already that I can apply to nearly any situation, or we can create characters together.

I would prefer to play the female characters, while my partner would play male characters. I am mostly interested in MxF pairings, but I don't care about the gender of my partner particularly. I'm open to playing men in certain situations.

We can do short-term or one-shot stories, or we can develop a whole universe with many characters. It's up to you!

-Romance - Romance is fun but not always necessary.
-Breeding - Passing on your genes.
-Age Gaps - Usually a younger woman with an older man.
-Realistic Bodies - No oversized genitalia or breasts.
-Arranged Marriages - Being forced to marry for political gain or other reasons. Doesn't have to be unhappy per se. However, I'm not opposed to unusual pairings or unhappy beginnings that grow more romantic as time passes.
-Pubic Hair - Most people likely wouldn't be shaven in this universe. Doesn't have to be overly stressed or highlighted, but should exist.

Possible Plot Ideas
-Arranged Marriage - See above.
-Traveling the World
-Political Hostage

More to be added later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom