Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Last Movie You Saw...

SithLordOfSnark said:
The new Mad Max.

How'd you like it? I watched the Invitation last night, it was actually pretty well done. It made you wonder if the protagonist was crazy most of the way through. :)

SithLordOfSnark said:
Miss Eleanora said:
SithLordOfSnark said:
The new Mad Max.

How'd you like it? I watched the Invitation last night, it was actually pretty well done. It made you wonder if the protagonist was crazy most of the way through. :)

It was okay, but as a Classic buff, I still prefer the originals.

I had a hard time thinking of the Max in this Mad Max as max because it wasn't Mel Gibson.

Miss Eleanora said:
SithLordOfSnark said:
Miss Eleanora said:

It was okay, but as a Classic buff, I still prefer the originals.

I had a hard time thinking of the Max in this Mad Max as max because it wasn't Mel Gibson.

Same.

Watched Trainspotting 2 last night.

Really mixed feelings on it, overall enjoyed it, but felt there were some big issues. Felt that you had to have watched the original Trainspotting several years ago, whilse it was still remotely fresh and considered a 'classic' to get the most from T2.

Life

It was an amazing movie about a crew of astronauts discovering a living organism on Mars. You won't regret watching it.

Edit: I just watched Sucker Punch (extended cut). I highly recommend this movie to everyone.

I, Tonya is an excellent movie and should be up for serious Oscar contention. It's funny without mockery, poignant without sentiment, and has some of the finest acting I've seen in a long while. Having a vivid memory of the events (I followed them closely at the time!) it was fascinating to appraise it from a distance with insight from the participants. Highly recommended.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXZQ5DfSAAc[/video]​

I just finished watching 'American Made'

Movie with Tom Cruise about the true story about CIA's involvement in Central America during the height of the Cold War.

Really interesting movie, just sorta poorly done if I'm being honest.

Old Dogs

One of the few movies with Robbin Williams that I didn't know. It was very good.

Judge Dredd

Holy guacamole...it was awesome!

Irrational Man

One of the movies that make you think about life and other stuff.

Finally saw The Martian tonight.

Matt Damon is great in just about any role he plays. I wasn’t at all disappointed with him in this one either.

I watched three movies today. Logan, The Dark Tower and Terminator: Genesis. I loved that the eleventh doctor was in the fifth Terminator movie (Matt Smith)!

Equilibrium - GOOD movie. I thoroughly enjoyed that one. I will have to rewatch if i like it better than In Time. It's certainly darker. At the moment I like dark. A lot!

Yeah, I thought that they would go a different route in the movie In Time. Equilibrium is an amazing movie, too bad that there is no thing like gun kata...

Back
Top Bottom