Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Last Movie You Saw...

Spiderman: Homecoming.

In my opinion, the best Spiderman movie to date. Tom Holland is absolutely fantastic and Michael Keaton as the Vulture is awesome.

Spider-Man: Homecoming as well

As a Spider-Man fan, I felt that this movie understood how to treat Spider-Man/Peter Parker. He's a kid from Queens that gets in over his head a lot. The supporting cast of characters helped add an extra set of depth to his character, and Michael Keaton as the Vulture was amazing, no pun intended. He was able to make a character that could've been ridiculous into a menacing character that should be feared. It was a great movie and I recommend it to everyone.

I still haven't seen Spiderman. I had a chance to go this weekend but I would also have had to go to a double feature with the Emoji movie first and I have no desire to see that.

I did get to see Guardians of the Galaxy 2 and I loved it. I laughed, I even cried. And I sang Brandy you're a Fine Girl (one of my best friends is named Brandi)
I almost won a bet with my uncle that he had over half of the soundtrack on his phone already. :D

i recently watched You're Next. it wasn't what i expected, but at the same time, the twist was exactly what i assumed was coming. the way it played out was still really nice to watch, and it was refreshing to see a movie tip the scale a little bit on the more fucked up side of things. slightly reminded me of Would You Rather?, but only a tad.

Tropic Thunder (3.5/5) - Kinda enjoyable, despite not being totally hilarious. I loved Tom Cruise's dancing on this movie lol

The Hitman's bodyguard (4.4/5)

This is some quality Sam J meets Ryan humor here. Good movie overall. Plus I loved Salma Hayek character.

Back
Top Bottom