Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Last Movie You Saw...

Fifty Shades Darker - 2.5/5
Acting was okay, had some funny moments, but most of the sexual talk was awkward.

"Christian you're not putting that in my butt." - Anastasia Steele

"I'm not a dominant. I'm a sadist." - Christian Grey

Lol.

Operações Especiais. I nice little Brazilian movie about a woman who joins a special, police task force.

Ariamella said:
Fifty Shades Darker - 2.5/5
Acting was okay, had some funny moments, but most of the sexual talk was awkward.

"Christian you're not putting that in my butt." - Anastasia Steele

"I'm not a dominant. I'm a sadist." - Christian Grey

Lol.

tumblr_mc8g959jTZ1qm2l53o2_250.gif

Logan 4.5/5

Very good movie. The final fight scene was a bit lacking compared to the rest of the movie, but overall it was very entertaining to watch. Most of the fighting scenes were really fun. It gave me "Last of Us" vibes throughout.

After a long weekend of adulting I needed a break, so Minday night I put my hair up in pigtails, curled up in my bed with some snacks & watched sing!

It was cute, not quite as awesome as I was expecting, but I still sang along!

The Waterboy :heart:

I grew up on this movie and it's one of Adam Sandler's good ones, in my opinion. If nothing else, it gives me the warm and fuzzies of nostalgia.

Lego Batman. Wasn't bad! I liked Lego Movie so I was looking forward to this one. At first though I thought I was going to hate it (The first 15 to 20 minutes or so felt...off) but it REALLY came around after that and I was on board fully.

Despicable Me 2. I was on a flight home from Seattle to San Diego, and Southwest offered complementary TV on the plane. I didn't feel like watching TMZ or Fox News, and I had to find entertainment somewhere!

Guardians of the Galexy Vol.2 [4/5]

I laughed so hard xD I think the first one's story was a bit better though.

Back
Top Bottom